anglerose

Old 09-17-2011, 12:49 AM

on halloween night thier is a house on a hill where the monsters live,all of them like to find vitms on halloween night but this halloween the monsters of the night ave to find them selfs a bride.but when halloween comes thier are tricksters and othere bad people who want halloween gone forever.now lets start the show my little children.come and watch how the story begins in this little town called ravenwood

----------

rules:

no cybering
keep it pg-13
thier is death in this
be good please
umm post your profile

----------

human profile

name;
personatiy:
like:
dislike:
bio:(about a paragraph please)
picture:(anime please)

the monster profile

name:
bio: ( a paragraph)
picture of your true form:
human form: ( both anime please)

----------

name; roslisasa ( mostly called rose for short)
personatiy: creul,mean,happy at times,sweet,loving,devish,evil when its halloween,
like: anything scary i like
dislike: anything that is pink
bio: rose is a girl who lives in an orphage .she was 5 years old when her family died in a fire. she only knows a maid burned down her house.shes mostly a gothic child ,who loves to scare kids on halloween.but she is a story writer at times. she always wears black .but if you knew her she might kill you if you call her rosliasa cuz thats her real name. but if you knew her well she is a sweet childat times.
picture:

Last edited by anglerose; 09-17-2011 at 01:04 AM..

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2011, 01:25 AM

name:Deliora
race:Monster
personality: As a human she is nice, kind and a bit shy to be honest. She lives in a rich house all by herself, the funds come from the people she has killed while in a monster stage.
bio: ( a paragraph); Deliora was created by an evil Wizard seeking revenge against the light for reasons unknown yet. She was the child of this Wizard but died at a young age. The Wizard then brought her back to life and possesed her with the monster soul. She acts like she is 16 while she is a human and goes to school in a nearby academy. Her home was the house of her father but he vanished when she was created. She does not like to live with the other monsters as she is not a full monster.
human form:

anglerose

Old 09-17-2011, 07:24 PM

what kind of monster meaning vampire,werewolf,mermiad,demon,zombie,shadow

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-21-2011, 09:43 PM

Demon I guess,
Do you want to start now?I really need the bored killers
( and extra gold of course:))

Deliora walked around the deserted streets of the neighborhood, it was night time and not much was going on to be honest. Most of the other demons should be waking up by now probably to gobble up some innocent human before going back to sleep for their nightly nap. Deliora had none of those interests. She ate chicken and broccoli( raw of course) and wakes up during human hours even attends school. In fact she hasn't transformed into a demon in about a year or so, but only because it was halloween.
The very though of halloween was frightening, turning into a demon was scary enough but finding a mate( or so she liked to call them) was absolutely terrifying.

Walking by the Orphanage, the only building within one mile of the Monster house, Deliora saw a flash of red hair and a girl of about 16 years of age appeared at the front window.

anglerose

Old 09-23-2011, 02:36 AM

we need more people still

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2011, 12:45 AM

Yeah I know, I'll try to advertise this more.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 10-15-2011, 03:26 PM

the monster profile (I thought I would throw in a twist, a good monster seeing that it hasn't been prohibited.)

name: Lyssa Rose
race: Immortal Witch
personality: Strong-willed, intelligent, and protective
bio: My fate was chosen at my birth, I quit aging at the age of twenty-five. I never knew love, for the man I loved died when I was a mere teenager--a child in a sense. I could never find it in my heart to be evil, though many witches before me in my bloodline were. I tend to save people out of impulse, and punish evil when need be. I like the cool Autumn breeze, traveling, picking herbs, and meeting people. I hate the evils running amongst the human race, ignorance, and poor planning. I can control fire and water, I carry my families Book of Shadows everywhere I go
human form: (true form and human form are identical)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-16-2011, 02:43 AM

((Um...id like to join, but I can't get pictures at the moment. Can I do up a profile and get the pictures in later? ))

anglerose

Old 11-13-2011, 03:52 AM

( your are welcome to jion we mostly need guys now )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-20-2011, 05:33 AM

((Ok here goes))
Name: Todd Kazane
Race: vampire/wolf demon
Personality: cold, evil, cruel and (duh) bloodthirsty.also polite but kind of scary.
Bio: Todd was born under a blood red full moon on halloween night to a vampire father and a demon mother.he was a rare birth, as most vampires don't mate, but his father was an incubus, a race which is known for seduction.from a very young age Todd showed an intense bloodlust and often killed animals and sometimes children for fun.his favorite pastimes was always to lure children to play with him using his charm and vampiric good looks, and then torture them until they begged for mercy, at which point he would drain them dry.he's a little more tame now, but still likes to kill and torture.he is currently seeking a bride.his last name means sound of wind.
Human form: about six feet tall with a lean muscular build, six pack abs, and one of the most irresistibly gorgeous faces any man has ever had.his eyes are an intense green and his hair is the blackest of black.he wears it long and loose(like eclipse from demon diary) he wears black jeans and a black t shirt that shows off his body very nicely.he prefers basic black sneakers and wears a studded choker.
Demon form: a large black wolf with red eyes and a silver crescent moon on its forehead.this form also has a certain mesmerizing beauty and grace about it, just like his human form.

anglerose

Old 02-17-2012, 12:50 AM

(your in now we need is some guys )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2012, 03:25 AM

((Is this dead?))

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 02-18-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
((Is this dead?))
No, they need guys :)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2012, 04:49 AM

((Well I hope they can get more soon.im the only person playing a guy and I've been waiting for months for this thing to start up...))

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 02-19-2012, 05:41 AM

((Guess I can step up to the plate and make a guy...IF it's okay with the creator.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-20-2012, 05:26 AM

((I don't even know where the creator is.))

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 02-20-2012, 05:30 AM

((I don't either XD))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2012, 06:07 AM

((You could send a message.))