*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2012, 12:14 PM

Crissy frowned at lyst. "You know for someone who causes people to have kids youre really sour about it. Kinda makes me wonder deep down how your self esteem is doing."i she said, her age showing through a bit. She wasnt really a child. Just an angels reincarnet the was preserved in that for until she decided to age. So simple but yet so hard to understand.

Grinning when she saw all the food, she dug in, clearly next to starving. The little girl ate half of what she was gotten and nit picked. And snacked on the good parts of the rest. "Yummmyyy. Thank you!"i she said, clearly a happy, cheerful little girl once more though shhe did seem to have grown and inch since her eating binge. She seemed to be maturing quickly, her blonde hair even got a tad longer.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 06:09 PM

(Hmm..writer's block x.x )

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-29-2012, 03:05 AM

(( I'm sorry I'm so late. I had unexpected things on and didn't have time to check my RPs))

Lucifer walked with purpose through the long halls of his castle. His footsteps' clomps rebounded off the walls, echoing in the empty place. The demons that he had made were either improving their fighting skills on the scorched grounds below, or playing around in the human world. There were no windows along the halls, just glowing red lamps hanging from the roof, barely illuminating the setting. He stopped abruptly turning to the left and walking through the wall. Walking through walls wasn't a too strange a feeling, it felt as if you were passing through a wall of water, though it required a decent amount of power of any sorts to accomplish it. His planning room had a wooden table in the middle, covered with maps and assorted papers and pens, and shelves covering three walls (including the one he walked through). The shelves mostly contained folders over books, but a few were scattered around. The most eye pulling item would have to be the window on the wall that was left shelf less. At first look it looked like a normal window, but closer inspection showed that it was a map of the human world, with red and blue dots blotting out coordinates. Lucifer walked straight over to it, closing his fingers and spreading them out on the map, which zoomed into a restaurant of sorts. The sat Greed and Lust flirting like always, and a little child practically shoving the food down her throat.

Lucifer opened his eyes wide in shock, when narrowed them again, zooming closer to the little girl. Could it possibly be? He thought, a cruel smile playing at his lips. She had a slight glow around her, proving his theorie correct. Lucifer reached to the section next to the frame, where a phone like thing was. He punched in some numbers, connecting to Lust in the human world and cooly spoke into the mouth piece. "Lust... This child, I need her on our side." He almost whispered. "Even if we can't convince her now, we need ideas running through her head. I can rely on you can't I Lust?" He called all the sins by their sin, because they were names he'd given them. He was going to cut the line off to Lust when he decided to add something else. "If you do well, I'll reward you" he whispered again, barely audible. He cut off the connection, putting the phone back where it was originally. Lucifer knew that Lust wouldn't let him down, after all, one's obligation to love can become quite harmful. He chuckled and walked over to the desk, reviewing and correcting his plans. If they did manage to get this child, his side would be more prepared for the fight that was close.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 03:22 AM

(( thatz fine.))Crissy smiled happily, enjoying the sweets when she noticed an evil aura cut through the air then give out. She instantly got up, smiling sweetly. "Potty break!"i she said, running toward the bathroom then running out the door last minute. She didnt like that feeling. It scared her. It really did.

Barely losing her breath she got quite a ways away before she stopped and negan to climb to the highest point on a building and standing there, letting the late evening air whip her lushous hair around her face before she curled up on. The roof. Closee to jer father and closer to her safety.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-29-2012, 03:47 AM

Emily was in the shadow world a dark cold place held by Satan, Emily curled into a corner holding her legs to her chest she was afraid of what would happen to her during this war. Emily then felt a scared presence on the human world she new that most human's could not stand her but she had to try she vanished appearing behind a girl on top of a building she was chanting something from what it sounded like Emily walked up beside her and sat down hoping that nothing would happen. Emily the sniffed the air she could smell two demons but she could not care.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 04:43 AM

Crissy looked at the other girl curiously. She just seemed to appear out od nowhere. It somewhat scared her. "Um... who are you?" She asked spftly. She was shy around newcomers, she her speaking softly was nothing new. And probably never would be. She was gods child, and shed just been scared out of her mind by an evil aura peaking throuh from behind the curtains. And now she was on hifh alerr for danger. Not all demons were nice.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-29-2012, 05:44 AM

Emily looked straight ahead when she was asked for her name "Emily" Emily continued to look straight ahead she had a weird look in her eye but she looked to be just watching something "what's your name". Emily stood up and moved her head making it look like she was looking downwards.

(AHHHH WRIGHTER BLOCK AHHHHHH)

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 05:51 AM

((Lol everyone has it but me. Lol. Itskinda weird.))

Crissy smiled. "Crisiana. I just got here, put pf my little world i createx. And i have to say i am enjoying life with humans so far..."She crissy said, instantly jabbering away like there was no tomorrow. "I met these two really interesting people. Only one was really nice to me. I hope i get to see her again in the future. But the other girl just kinda treated me rudely just because im stick in child form for a couple human days... its not my fault daddy wants me to remain an innocent. "She said, clearly trusting the girls on the spot. She was being nice, so crissy would returnel that nice-ness.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-29-2012, 07:09 AM

Lorelei heard the whole speech in her head as though it had been whispered in her ear. Her lips curled into a devlish she grin, and she knew that she would do as he asked. She always did. She pressed her hands to the table and stood abruptly, causing the china to rattle and clank. She needed to find the girl. She knew without a doubt that the infernal child hadn't gone to 'take a potty break'. She had felt the chill, the uneasy aura in the air, and she'd left.

Without thinking about it she held her hand out for Astaroth to take. "Would you like to acompany me in my endeavor to find the girl again?" she asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Last edited by PuppetGirl; 02-29-2012 at 07:18 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-29-2012, 07:13 AM

Astaroth wasn't paying much attention at the moment, she was fiddling with her clothing as it was giving her a bit of a wedgie. She looked up at Lori and smiled "I don't have any intentions on getting involved, so you can handle it yourself, you know I don't like violence or evil plots...but if you get lonely you know how to attract me," she winked at her playfully standing up as well. She gave her a kiss on the cheek and looked at her. "I'm going to go and see if I can't go win some more, maybe I'll buy you something pretty?" she giggled before walking out, giving Lori a nice view of her behind.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-29-2012, 07:25 AM

Lorelei rolled her eyes at the girls passive mood. Her attention was drawn to her behind when she sashayed from the restaurant. She brushed off the inapropriate thoughts that came to mind, and walked briskly out the door. She knew in order to win this girl over she'd have to be kind. And she also knew she'd have a Hell of a time trying to do just that. She lifted her face to the sky and took a deep breath. She smelt the sweet innocence of the fast-growing child not to far away. Her back straight and head held high she walked in the direction she knew the girl had gone, trying to think of ways to win her over without using lust and seduction. She was a child of God, therefore she knew that her 'sinful ways' would have no effect whatsoever on the 'daddys little angel'. She scoffed as that particular thought came into mind, and continued to walk.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-29-2012, 07:30 AM

Lucifer peered at the screen over the reports he had to read through. Lust had started to follow the girl, and the screen followed her movements. The screen suddenly zoomed out and a green dot appeared. It zoomed in to show Emily with the girl. Lucifer raised an eyebrow in approval. He grabbed the phone and informed Lust of the co ordinations, and that she wasn't allowed to hurt the child. As he thought the shadow demon would escape, but he never imagined she would lead him to the object he desired at the moment. He chewed in his thumb nail, it was turning out to be a good evening after all. He kept the screen on the child and Emily, just in case they decided to do anything stupid. The window of sorts was his best kept secret. No one else knew of this, nor would they ever. He returned back to his work, keeping one eye on the screen.

Last edited by WherededIGo; 02-29-2012 at 07:42 AM..

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-29-2012, 07:35 AM

Lorelei was never one to take repeated commands, but when she got them from Lucifer she was just excited to hear his voice. She picked up her speed and headed in the direction she was given. Within a few minutes time, she found the child and another unknown girl. A shadow demon. she thought to herself. Well Hell. This wasn't what she had expected. Was she supposed to make the other girl like her as well? She shook her head and walked up to the two cautiously, not wanting to frighten them, as were her orders from Lucifer. "This is a rather strange potty break," she said to Crissy, her voice laced with sarcasm.

Last edited by PuppetGirl; 02-29-2012 at 07:38 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 12:57 PM

Crissy turned around abruptly as soon as she felt lust's aura and was instantly on guard. "And you're a rather strange wxample of a demon but people usually dont comment on that now do they? "She said back, her voice easily. Taking on a sardonic tone. She didn't id trust lust at all. She was, after all, just a little bit rude to crissy stating her dislike of kids. And all of a sudden after she felt that hell hotline, lust seemed all too eager to be around her. That fact did not sit well with her at all.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-29-2012, 07:19 PM

Lorelei took a deep, steadying breath and gave the girl one of her sweetest smiles. "I'm sorry about being rude earlier. I don't deal with children often, so you can tell I'm a little rusty on the subject. How about we start over, and I take you up on the 'being friends' idea?" she suggested, her voice soft and easy going. She knew she had to get this girl to like her, even if it ment being friends, something she'd never done with anyone before. Friends seemed useless to her, but she would try her hardest to win this girl over, no matter what needed to be done to do so.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-29-2012, 08:16 PM

Rafael had gotten off of work at the regular time that day. The tan blonde had enjoyed his work, having finally saved one girl from caner, and she finnally returned home to her parents. It was amazing to see all that could be accomplished in one day's work. Having driven home in his nice car, he preformed his usual rutine. Showering, getting dressed, and soon out the door again with his guitar case in hand, he was once again on the road. Driving threw the city in his white and electric blue striped mustang convertible, with the top down, he looked like he belonged in Florida or California. Walking into the restraunt he smiled at the hostess, who smiled and waved at him.
"Can you tell the boss I'm here Victoria?" Rafael asked smoothly, flashing a pearly white smile at the brunette. Nodding she turned to walk into the back of the restraunt, and he walked threw the restraunt, towards the bar part of the building. His leather pants glinted off in the faint light in the room. His rosary gently bounced off his hips, since the long token was looped around his belt loops. His tight white tank hugged his sculpted muscles, and his leather coat he wore over it was a bit baggy. Walking up to the stage, he began setting up when a sudden twinge in his temple made him flinch. Standing up he then looked at the crowd that was slowly gathering like they always did, to come see him. Grabbing his bottle of water, he headed towards the stairs that led to the roof. He didn't understand why, but he felt the need to go up there for fresh air.
Stepping out onto the roof, he was shocked at seeing three girls close to the edge. His heart kept in his chest in fear for them. His steps became hurried as he approached them, his purple eyes conveying his emotions perfectly in the fast approaching night. Seeing the two older woman, he suddenly fel his stomach twisting itself into a knot. Seeing the young girl, he felt as if he had to take her into his arms, and protect her from these others around her. His lips moved on their own, as if they knew just who this girl was, and how to speak to her.
"Crissy." he said suddenly, his arms opened slightly. "I'm here."

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 10:01 PM

Crissy glared at here a moment, about to give her the benefit of the doubt before she felt an angelic aura nearby, and she instantly turned smiling big and running over to him. She knew who he was though no soubt she was a stranger to him. But she didnt care. Rafael was an angel or her fathers and something of an older brother to her. She knew that hed be able to tell her if lust was sincere or not. "Finally. Took you long enough rafael.!"She she said cjeerdully now as settled into his open arms, and she hid behind him as she looked at lust. "Im unsure. Lust is acting strange.... her character is not what ot was when i met her. Does she really want to be my friend oe is she a foe?"She asked him sweetly. Her childish innocence peeking through

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-29-2012, 10:07 PM

Lucifer grittd his teeth as he watched the man enter the scene. This wasn't exactly good, even Lust wouldn't be able to handle all of them if things were to go badly. He tapped his thigh with his thumb, frowning as he tried to come up with something quickly. He didn't want Lust to be killed, as it would take a lot of time and power to re create her, but he also didn't want to lose the girl. He sighed, wishing he could enter the human world with out being noticed so he could get both of them. But that would attract unwanted attention, he didn't want to attract Gods notice yet, as that would equal the demise of everything. He reigned himself to hoping that lust would figure something out, with out him having to use the connection.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-29-2012, 10:09 PM

(I wonder what I should have Astaroth doo....mmm...)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-29-2012, 10:13 PM

Surprised was an understatement, it was more like shock that seeped into Rafael's mind. How did he know this girl? How did she know him? His mind was spinning in a wild mess until he felt the warmth of the child hugging him tightly. Pulling away from his thoughts he looked down at the beautiful little girl. His golden hair swept to shade his face a bit, but his eyes still shown brightly. "I am sorry.... But how do I know you-?" he started but his body tensed when she spoke. Lust. His head slowly lifted, revealing his serious features as he kept a hand on the girl. Instinctively his body moved on it's own, reaching for his rosary cross at his side. "Nothing good comes from a Sin. You should know that young one." he spoke, his voice more wise sounding then his own. He didn't notice the rosary was glowing, though if you listened you could hear a faint humming from it. Power. The rosary held power that he didn't even realize. Snapping out of it, the tanned male shook his head and looked to Crissy once more. "Let's get off the roof, you need to return to your parents." he said kindly, casting a leery look to the other two. They may have been able to tell who and what he was, but Rafael himself had no clue.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 10:23 PM

Crissy glared at lust. So she knew that she couldnt trust her now. So she just looked at emily. "Come see me again?"She she requested than looked up at rafael. And simple giggled and took his hand. "Dont be silly. My daddy is always watching me. Always watching us. So theres nothing to worry about. Stay with me though? Im sure i can trust you to keep me safe. Right?"She she asked, walking towards the exit of the roof. She was hungry again and slowly her stomach began to rumble, and loud enough to be heard as well.

((Im not sure.... maybe she talks to lucifer?))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-29-2012, 10:46 PM

Confused by the little girl's words, Rafael just walked with her. Surprised as he heard her stomach growling, he looked down at her and a smile graced his lips for the first time since he came up onto the roof. "Well, I think you need some food. And I need to get singing soon... So come on." he said gently and led her down the stairs, holding her small hand in his own large tan one. Walking into the bar once more he walked over to the bar tender, who was a good friend of his. "Joe, I found this little girl... I don't know where her father is, but I need you to give her whatever food she orders... And only non-caffeinated pop. I don't want her bouncing off the walls." he said smoothly. Looking down at Crissy, he smiled and gently picked her up by her small little waist and sat her on the tall stool. The black leather seat was cool, and could twist around a bit. "Now Crissy, do you see anything on this menu that you would like to eat while I sing on stage?" he asked in his gentle voice that he used when working with the children at the hospital.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 10:59 PM

Crissy looked at the menu and pointed at an alcoholic mango drink and some cake. "I want that."She she said cheerfully and sassily. She didnt know that it wanst for kids and at the moment she didnt care. It looked yummmy and pretty. And when crissy wanted something she was very much stubborn about it. Then looking at other thing she pointed at other stuff. One may think it was a lot but she was growing at a rapid rate. A few inches after each of her eating binges. Shed eat and grow and eat. Maybe itd calm after she matured but she was unsure. Until then she really didnt care. She just wanted to eat.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-29-2012, 11:17 PM

Rafael was about to object when Joe grinned and nodded. "Alright pretty little lady, it will come out in no time. And I will make you that drink right now!" he said and winked at her. Rafael groaned, putting his elbow on the counter and his face into his hand in defeat. Holy cow that girl ordered a lot of food, good thing he wasn't going to be short of money anytime soon. "I'm going on stage." he finally said and watched his friend blend the fruit and put sprite in it instead of some alcohol, that was good. Mouthing his thanks to his friend he then casually walked between the tables in the bar and hopped up on stage. The bassist, and drummer were sitting there ready, and the blonde male grabbed his own guitar. Stepping up to the microphone he brushed his hair out of his face and then nodded to the band. Soon they were playing and he was singing the song Lowlife, by Theory Of A Deadman. His voice was powerful and amazing, making the hair stand up on the back of people's necks, and he loved making them feel the power of his voice.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 11:39 PM

She grinned, bouncing in the chair and clapping her hands. "Thannnk youuuu!"She she said to both of them, and than sat down patiently. She liked his song, but she was too busy organizing her thoughts. To really get up and scream for him like a lot of people were. Instead she closed her eyes and let herself wonder on that essence she felt earlier. The oxne that came while she was with lust and greed. Then deciding she didnt care she waited until she got her food and drink before digging in and eatinf every last crumb. She literally was hungry. She ate more than a man with a super high metabolism would. Eating the ten dishes she got plus the six deserts and drinking almost eighteen drinks and than she cleaned her hands off and dabbed her lips and she turned to tje stage and watched rafael preform silently. As she did she grew a bit more in height. But it was a small change. Nothinf that would make anyone freak.