Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 12:20 AM

(I think I'll wait until Lori is free so Astaroth can pester her some more xD )

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2012, 01:56 AM

(sorry for being away and the short post i pod)

Emily heard the presence of lust when she hid into the shadows vanishing she watched as every thing happened she hid in a corner watching and waiting for a moment to return watched as there were no other demons around her from what she could see "Girl it's me" Emily walked out of a shadow no one saw he do it "are you ok I'm sorry i ran don't be mad with me".

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2012, 02:16 AM

Crissy giggled. "Dont be rediculous. Lust is scary. Anyway, just hang with me. I need some friends. Ive never been to pther worlds before so..."She said sadly than got some cake and handed her a fork. "Wanna taste?"She she asked. She knew most demonds disnt eat but she'd. Offer anyways. It was just in her nature to be kind to people. And this emily girl seemed nice enough.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2012, 02:31 AM

Lorelei glared after the girl and the angelic man. She would not give up. She was a Sin, after all, and she was stubborn as Hell. Walking to the edge of the tall building she jumped, not worrying about getting injured. She hit the pavement as if she had been a falling feather, and lifted her face to the sky like she had before. Taking a deep breath, she caught the sugary sweet sent of the little girl and set off in that direction. She would win her over, Hell, she might even win over the angel who'd managed to steal her away. If she was able to get the child of God to trust her and one his angels, they would be greatly ahead in the war between Heaven and Hell.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2012, 03:02 AM

Emily looked down at the cake and took a bite she really liked it but she didn't know how to show it "it's good" emily said in a bland cute voice Emily then saw that there was no cake left but someone wanted a peace she walked up and gave it to the man the man just gave her a creepy look but Emily looked to not be upset she turrned and walked up holding her hands out until she found the women "there you are".

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-01-2012, 03:55 AM

Rafael jumped off the stage and allowed the next act to go on. Carrying his guitar case, be carefully walked threw the throng of people and past the tables. Smiling at Crissy he then ordered a water and caught it skillfully as it was thrown to him. "Thanks Joe." he said and grinned before unscrewing the cap and drinking thankfully. Looking down at the small girl he gently lifted her, and carried her against his chest as he headed out. "I don't know where your father is, but we will go to my house, and you can get a good night's sleep, maybe watch a few cartoons before." he offered kindly, looking down at the beautiful little angel. She was so very small, but he thought she had been a bit smaller. It must have been his imagination.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2012, 03:58 AM

Lorelei saw the two and stopped short. The girl was being carried by the large angel as if it were his child. This is ridiculous, she thought to herself. She picked up her pace again and stopped in front of the two. "My feelings were really quite hurt when you both left me all alone," she told them, her eyes widening with fake sadness and hurt. She knew that it was believable though, lying was one of her best traits.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2012, 04:15 AM

"Lust is a sin tjat is not capable of sincere feelings. You hurt mine earlier today without a thought about how o felt. So why should i care that i hurt yours. Now move before we make you."She she said, snuggling up to rafael, who was warm and smelled really good to jer as she yawned. "And my daddy wanted me to stay with you raf! He said you're a a good guy amd he can trust you. So i can stay as long as you allow me to, if thats okay..."She she said her voice drifting off as her eyes began to droop and close. She was so tired and just wanted.to sleep in a warm comfy place. It was her one desire at that moment. Something lust would not understand.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 04:16 AM

Astaroth in the mean time, once again struck it rich, she walked around the town and stopped when she found a jewelry store. She stepped inside to see what they had, she wanted to buy something for Lori maybe it would make her less grumpy. She looked over the displace case for the most expensive ring, it had a large diamond with rubies attached to it, she thought it would fit her perfectly and so she bought it. She hummed peacefully to herself as she walked about out into the streets.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2012, 04:19 AM

"I apologize for my brash behavior before. I don't deal with children often. Or ever for that matter, and it was a shock to have one speak to me so boldly. Most are scared off," Lorelei told her truthfully. She was a bit sorry for how she acted to the child, and she never spent time with kids. It just wasn't something she did.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-01-2012, 04:33 AM

Rafael stopped in his tracks seeing the woman from before. Her perfume was overwhelming to his sensative nose. Frowning slowly he then was about to speak, but was cut off by Crissy. Shocked at her words he looked between the two. Nearly stuttering as the little child fell asleep in his arms, Rafael looked at the woman sheepishly smiling. "I'm sorry about her... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... Are you a friend of Crissy's?" he asked nicely, though he still walked over to his car and put his guitar case in the trunk. Closing it he turned to the woman again, still holding Crissy gently against his well sculpted chest, though he was trying to keep his distance so her perfume didn't suffocate him.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2012, 04:40 AM

Crissy growled. At him still half awake. "She is not. I just met her. We can talk tomorrow lore... im so tired..."She she whined, on the verge pf tears now. Comfy as rafael was she was a light sleeper. So their conversation kept jer in that jalf asleep state and she would possibly end up crying if they did end up being too loud. "Wheres emily...."She she whimpered, talking about the shadowddemon she was hanging witj earlier. She liked emilt and had a feelinf that the girl would end up being a close friend of her sof they got to spend more time together.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2012, 04:43 AM

Lorelei smiled at him sweetly and nodded. "You could say that," she lied. If she was going to have any chance winning this little girl over, she'd have to find a way to get close to her. And if that ment lying to the gorgeuos angel while she slept in his arms, then so be it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-01-2012, 05:03 AM

Hearing Crissy's sleepy grumbling he nearly shook his head. Looking to the woman Rafael sighed. "Here's my card." he said and grabbed the paper out of his pocket, and handed it to her. "Crissy needs sleep... And it's getting rather late.. Call me tomorrow... I'm sure she will be more willing to talk then." the handsome male said, flashing a sweet pearly white smile. Moving to the passenger seat of his car he wrapped Crissy in his warm jacket and buckled her in. Sliding into the drivers seat heathen waved to the woman once more and took off down the road. Driving the familiar roads all the way home, Rafael's questions came back. His head was swirling with questions but once home be didn't have time dealing with them. Picking Crissy up once again h walked inside and sighed contently. "Do you want to sleep in your own bed Crissy?" he asked softly, not trying to annoy her.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2012, 05:07 AM

Crissy let him buckle her in and drive them down the road. She snoozed on and off as he drove before he got to jis place amd he took her out of the car. Whwn he asked her if she wanted her own bed she whimpered and latched onto him. "I dont like sleeping by myself...."She she whined sleepily, not loosening her grip one bit. At that moment pulling her off would be difficult, as difficult as pulling a stickbug a
Off a thin twig. It kust wasnt going to happen any time son.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2012, 05:32 AM

Lorelei took the card and waved after them with a smile. When she turned the smile didn't fade like usual. It wasn't a lost cause. She still had a chance to win them both over, and the man seemed more willing than she thought he'd be. All the angels she'd met before had been cold to her, disgusted by the fact she was Lust. She was able to walk to her home in a matter of minutes and she walked straight to the bathroom. Turning on the water of her shower, she slipped in and felt her muscels relax under the scourching water.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 05:38 AM

Astaroth had caught sight of Lorelei talking to some angel guy, she gave an annoyed face and stalked her all the way home, and teleported into her bathroom. "So what was that all about?" she looked pretty steamed, it made her kinda cute. She knew it was her job and all, but still, infact why was she so upset? It didn't matter as she had her hands behind her back holding the ring. "Mind if I join you?"

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2012, 05:48 AM

Lorelei jumped in suprise and slipped in the shower, reaching out to grab the curtain but ended up grabbing Astaroth's shirt. "What the Hell?!" she shouted in as she fell to the shower floor, bringing Astaroth with her.
(Sorry about the short reply, I couldn't think of anythingXD)

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 05:56 AM

(Eh it was my fault for giving a crappy post Dx)

Astaroth blushed as she was dragged along and ended up ontop of Lori. "Aggressive aren't we?" she smiled at her, their faces really close to each other. "I got'cha something," she said and pulled out the ring.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2012, 06:02 AM

Lorelei's eyes widened when she saw the ring and she grimaced. "Why are you giving me this?" she asked her softly. She wasn't used to sweet gifts like this. Sure, the people she'd nearly crippled with desire over the years had given her things, gifts of sorts, but the ring that Astaroth held out to her was obviously expensive and well thought out.
(Lol, it wasn't crappy!)

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-01-2012, 06:05 AM

The Angelic man and child drove away, and Lucifer sighed, leaning backwards over his chair. The screen followed Lust again, back to her house. Lucifer leaned forward again, knitting his fingers together, and resting his chin on them. He stared at the screen, describing Lust's bathroom. Describing the beauty he had created for her. Greed appeared, and Lucifer felt a smile teasing his lips. The two girls enjoyed each others company a lot. Maybe a little too much. Lucifer stood up and reached for the phone.
"Hello girls. How are we this evening?" Lucifer spoke, greeting them. "having fun?"

((It seems I have school when everyone seems to be on.))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 06:08 AM

"Because~" She smiled at her, "You need to get out of that hard shell of yours, and I care about you I know you're a demon and everything, but you should be a little more cheery, and I love you~" she told her, teasing her once more. Until she heard Lucifer's voice, with an irritation on her face she got off of Lori and hovered in the air in an indian style position. "Oh I forgot we're being watched by a pervert~" she was saying with major annoyance.

(Lulz xD )

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2012, 06:14 AM

"Shush. He gave us life, be grateful," Lorelei hissed, fazed by the words she had just spoked. No one loved her. It wasn't possible. At least, she thought it wasn't. She shook the thought off and smiled. "I was doing great, but now it seems my day is going to be a little longer than I'd expected," she said with a frown at Astaroth, knowing he could hear her.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-01-2012, 06:14 AM

"oh am I interrupting something?" Lucifer teased. "If so don't let me stop you <3" Lucifer smiled, Greed was rather cute as well, esoecially when she was grumpy. "and pervert? You flatter me so! And Lust Those children can be so troublesome. Make sure to hurry back to me soon. It's lonely in this castle." lucifer laughed. The thing he could not be was lonely. He loved being alone.
((hehe))

Last edited by WherededIGo; 03-01-2012 at 06:17 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 06:20 AM

"Uhhh...okay Dad." She said in a mock tone, she didn't care "If you had to wear armor that gave wedgies all the time would you be grateful?" She asked, of course it brought out her curves and big boobs, but it was a pain and why Armor anyway?! "What do you want to do?" She asked Lori, looking rather down hearted and bored.