AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to AppleDumplinCutie Send a message via Yahoo to AppleDumplinCutie

Old 10-22-2007, 07:56 PM

A Zombie RP

Today is October 22, 2007. You woke up this morning to find your whole world going to hell in a hand basket. The Zombies are everywhere pouring into the streets attacking everyone they can. Your job, your mission, you have only one: STAY ALIVE!

Stay Alive is not your typical Horror RP. This is meant to be fun and not terribly serious, so for all intensive purposes this RP is a Horror Comedy. There will be Gore and blood and violence so if you’re adverse to these things then this RP is not for you!

Table of Contents
Storyline Updates
The Rules
Game Play
Profile Key & Character Profiles
Black and White List
Reserved
Reserved

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to AppleDumplinCutie Send a message via Yahoo to AppleDumplinCutie

Old 10-22-2007, 07:57 PM

10.28.2007-Okay my fellow survivors, the thread is now open and there is an RP prompt ready and waiting for you. Welcome to Middleville!

10.22.2007- Grand opening and day one! Looking for FOUR RP’ers to joint he RP. If you character can last 52 days from today (December 13th, 2007 my daughter’s birthday) meaning they Stay Alive then you will earn yourself an awesome reward! I will be purchasing the survivors their choice of December’s Contribution gift. (This award will only be available to the people who sign up for this rp and are approved before Oct 28th , Sunday) Happy hunting! Please do not post anything until MY first initial RP post has been made.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-22-2007, 07:58 PM

~ Please follow Menewsha’s ToS.
~ Please don’t stretch the page.
~ All RP’s are to be written in third person.
~No God Moding, No Super Attacks, please keep this fun and realistic. Nobody likes a cheater!
~Please be nice to one another! Menewshians she respect one another! If we can’t all get along, then those who can’t will be killed off and banned.
~ If you don’t post at all for more than a week and you don’t notify me you’ll be away, I will kill charrie to allow someone else to come into the game. I know that sounds really mean but I would like to keep the game in motion. (And If I like you I’ll allow you to come back!)
~Please refrain from one-liners. If you don’t have much o say a four or five sentence paragraph will do!
~ Most importantly: I make the rules and if you don’t like them then please don’t bother to play.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-22-2007, 08:01 PM

Main
*As I said there will only be five people allowed to rp as survivors at one time (not counting myself). In this game your charrie can die so please be aware of what’s going on in the rp so that doesn’t happen to you. I’m looking forward to all of us making it to the end.

*Weapons must be believable. For example, your average person will not have an Uzi or bombs available to them unless they happen to be some kind of military.

*No one has super powers. Those are not allowed.

*At the beginning you can all start apart, but once we get all six players we must come together as a group. It's much easier to RP together than try and set up seperate attacks.

Attacks
* Zombies will attack at random intervals and will be RP’ed by me since I am the GM. I will label and attack in purple as such ZOMBIES ATTACK!!! the first line after that will tell you how many zombies there are attacking and each one will have a letter to signify each one so attacks can be tracked easily. You may only attack one Zombie at a time. Zombies will only attack one player at a time as well. Each zombie will post in it's own color so they can be distinguished from one another.

*Attacks will be made by random number generation by me. I will have them posted somewhere and if you’d like to know where please IM me through Yahoo or MSN for the details.

*In order to attack you must bold the attack in red. You must also post ATTACK! at the ttop of your post. At the bottom of your post you must state which Zombie you’re trying to hit, and the weapon you’re using in the colored post and it should look something like this:

Apple attacks Zombie A with her baseball bat.

I will then make several random number generations.

The first will be out of two 1)is a miss 2) is a hit

If I generate a two then I will generate between 1-10 to distinguish the type of attack. 1-7 means you hit the zombie and will go on the zombie hit counter. If you roll a 9-10 then congrats you made a death blow!

*Zombie hit counter will have four hits on it. Hit the zombie four times and then it will finally die.

*If a zombie is attacking you then the post will be in green.it will look like this: Z-Attack!!! Then I will generate to see if it is a hit or a miss. Zombies will only deliver a death bite if your hit counter runs out. I must roll a 10 in order to deliver a death bite. Players have a hit counter of five. Please track your hit counter at the end of each post. I will be keeping track as well to keep things fair. If you get hit you choose where the zombie got you. All of their hits will be grappling hits meaning they will only use their hands and they will try and grab and claw a you.

*If I do get a death bite on your charrie then it’s game over for that character. If I like the way your rp I might invite you to make a new character and keep going if you still want to play.

*Attacks will be random so keep an eye out for them.

Random Event
*Yes, there will be random events in this game. They will be posted bolded in orange like this: Random Event The will be RP based and it will be your opportunity to earn yourself a little gold from your truly. If you want to make a reply to the random event post you must also use the same color bolded random even t heading so I can find the post easily. As I said, they’ll be random so you never know what I’ll ask you to RP. The best RP of the bunch will earn the poster and additional 50 gold! I’ll choose the winner.

That’s it for the rules for now. I will help you out with your posts till we all get it down pat for simple game play! Also if you think the rules need amending talk to me about it. I’m interested in any way we can make this game fun and successful. So I know you read the rules and the game play please put a smiley like this : :D at the end of your profile application.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-22-2007, 08:03 PM

* Please PM your profile to me
* For the subject line of the PM put “I can survive!”
* Only one character per player!
*Do not post until you are accepted to play.

Profile Key

Code:

User Name:
 Character Name: (Something normal please… this isn’t a Fantasy RP) 
Age: (no one under 17 please I don’t want dead kids on my hands >.<)
Physical Description: (just the basics, if you include a picture do so as a link please)
 Bio: Just a brief history
Former occupation: (this might save your life later)
 Weapons: ( You may only start off with two)
Supplies:(You maybe carry one bag or sack containing five items to begin with. I will allow for additional items later)
Sample RP: (doesn't have to be long I just want to see the level of your skill. Please tell me about how you escaped your first Zombie attack. 2-4 paragraphs will do. Sample holds no bearing on wether or not you will be accepted I just simply want to see your rp styling!)

Character Profiles

Quote:
User Name: AppleDumplinCutie
Character Name: Nan Davina
Physical Description: Nan is 5’7”and 142 lbs. She has very long straight strawberry blonde hair and bright green eyes. Nan has several piercing in her ears and has a “tramp stamp” tribal tattoo on her lower back. Nan’s fashion sense is gothic-punk and she prefers wearing a lot of leather with metal spikes coming off it and black.
Bio: Nan has always had a run of bad luck since she always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nan’s done time. She was locked up for petty crimes: petty theft, vandalism, trespassing, (she’d been brought up on breaking and entering but was never convicted), simple assault and disorderly conduct. Nan’s a tough girl. She grew up in foster care after her mother lost custody at ten because her mother was a prostitute.
Living such a tough life has prepared Nan for the not so good side of things in life and has made her a survivor. Maybe She’s got what it takes to avoid being eaten alive and zombified.
Former occupation: waitress in a strip club
Weapons: metal baseball bat and a tire iron
Supplies: a full pack of matches, cigarettes, hairspray, post–it notes, and a pen
Quote:
User Name: StormRose
Character Name: Tessa Hawke
Physical Description: Blonde hair that falls between her shoulders and her waist. Normally, she takes very good care of it. And often times she puts it up in a pony tail, or back in a braid. It doens't always stay all the way. She has blue eyes, and perfect vision. Actually, it's above perfect. Still human though.
Bio: Daughter of a prominent copter man, she was raised knowing that the military was where she ought to work. But like her father, she insisted it be on her terms. She's who they called in when they needed some serious undercover/stealth work done. After all, she looks so innocent enough. Well trained in marital arts and marksmanship. She was currently living in a hotel on vacation before this disaster struck
Former occupation: Government Lapdog (worked for them on her own terms)
Weapons: Pistol and a Pocketknife
Supplies:
1)Extra Ammo
2)Wrist brace(set)
3)First Aid kit
4)Water Purifier
5)Flint and Steel
Quote:
User Name:Eserel
Character Name: Eserel [ Ez ]
Physical Description: x Except with big noise reducing headphones.
Bio: Born to computer geeks and math nerds so didn't help her social life, but Ez managed. When becoming of adult age, she left and pursued what she had previously done. Finding that it wasn't making as much money as she liked from drawing and creating, she tried something new from the coding she had learned from her father. It went surprisingly well. Ez became a hacker at an early age of fourteen, and ever since has been transferring thousands of dollars through hundreds of different bank accounts. Being caught one measly time make her do 8 months in jail and put on the FBI's list of dangerous criminals. Through her obsession with video games, she has fast reflexes and knows some karate moves. She had only recently found out that video game zombies were real, and a delight to kill.
Former occupation: Graphic Artist
Weapons: A customized dagger bought off of eBay & High pitch / Frequency boombox
Supplies:[ Kept in a messenger bag ]
1. Labtop
2. Water bottle filled with holy water
3. Matches
4. Snacks and fruits [ food basically ]
5. Cheat book on how to kill zombies from a video game she was helping design
Quote:
User Name:PixelBabii
Character Name:Katie
Physical Description: Katie has an athletic build. She has dark brown shoulder-length hair, brown eyes, and a narrow face. She is real petite.
Bio: Katie grew up in a dysfunctional family. Her dad was never around due to a separation between her dad and mom before she was born. Her father abandoned her mom after finding out that she was pregnant. Katie's mom was able to find a small paying job that covered her apartment's rent. But she still struggled financially. Because of her mother's unexpected illness Katie had to drop out of college to take care of her mother. Soon after though Katie was forced to mature and venture out into the world on her own after her mom died. Katie was unaware of how to do most things on her own and was scared to face reality. Her mom was never the kind of person who felt as if school was a priority. So Katie had to motivate herself to go to school. Katie was a waitress for a few months at a burger joint but later quit because she felt as if she could do better. She decided to re-enroll in college so that she could prosper and make a better life for herself. She was studying to become a surgeon.
Former occupation: waitress
Weapons: pocket knife and a razor
Supplies:school supplies(pencil,laptop,notebook paper)
Quote:
User Name: Nathuram
Character Name: Vincent Thain
Physical Description: Vincent stands at 5'10" and weighs 165lbs. He's in decent physical shape, and has moonlight pale skin. Medium length black hair covers half of his face, so only one of his dark eyes is revealed. Vincent's normal apparel includes dark pants, a dark t-shirt, a dark jacket, dark boots, and a dark buckle-decorated glove on his right hand.
Bio: Vincent has spent most of his life wasting away, according to the standards of society. He doesn't have a job, or a car, and he spends a majority with his time with his girlfriend, playing videogames, or a combination of the two. He's a rather feminine guy, and only has a few male friends. What few male friends he has, though, are military-oriented, so he knows a few things about a few things. He likes to think of himself as black ops for his friends, and he would like to join the army, but because he has hypothyroidism, he's automatically disqualified from doing so. Instead, he's geared his life to a more media-based career.
Vincent has also gone through alot, mentally and emotionally. Past relationships resulting in unstable extremes have strengthened him, and pushed his mind to higher limits. He's developed unparalleled trust issues, minor bipolar, and mild depression, but these mental conditions don't hinder him; in fact, because of them he fights stronger, thinks faster, and is more passionate about things he cares about.
Former occupation: No former official occupation.
Weapons: Vincent keeps a switchblade, which was a gift from an ex, well hidden in his boot. He's also been taught some Close Quarters Combat by his friend.
Supplies: A jacket with a pen, pencil, scrap paper, a gameboy advance, and usually an old note or two from his girlfriend. Also, he has a chain wallet containing his drivers license, social security card, CPR-certification card, several gift cards, and a 10-hour OSHA certification card.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-22-2007, 08:06 PM

*White list will have the names of players
*Black List will contain banned players

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-22-2007, 08:08 PM

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-22-2007, 08:08 PM

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Beginning Event

Welcome to hell. It’s October 28th, six days from the initial attack. Your family, friends, basically everyone you know are dead. However, You’ve all survived so far. You’re keen skills for survival has led you to stay alive but with the world slowly turning around you can you stay alive?

This is where we begin our story. Each of you has traveled a great distance looking for other survivors. Your searches have been fruitful at times finding people along the way, but soon they fall prey to the attacks and you find yourself alone again. You all end up in Middleville, a small city in “Middle America”, generally nowhere in particular. There’s no real rhyme or reason to how you got there, but you’re there.

So for your first post, make yourself welcome to town. Explore, check things out AND if you feel like it rp getting yourself making quick work of a random Zombie. This one’s a freebie since it’s not an attack yet. Don’t look for each other yet, once we’ve all posted here then I’ll send a prompt up for the survivors to find each other! Pile on in and good luck!

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2007, 04:09 PM

Vincent Thain sighed and placed his elbow on the window's edge so he could use his hand to hold his head up, while using his other hand to drive. He had been driving for who knows how long, with no signs of civilization. Vincent didn't mind, though. It was a nice break from the chaos and anarchy found elsewhere.

Vincent stared blankly off into the distance, deep in though. He thought about alot of things; whether his girlfriend was safe or not, and if his friend was taking good care of her. He wondered if they even made it to the military base his friend was stationed at. They had a days head start on him; he stayed behind to tend to the wounded and help them to convoys which would take them to different stations. Vincent knew that the other outposts wouldn't be safe, though, which is why he sent his girlfriend with his friend, the only person he trusted at this time, to go to a solitary place. Even if there were.. infected there, he was sure they still be sa--BAM!

The front end of the car was badly damaged, while the windshield was cracked horribly with blood covering it. It took Vincent a moment to realize the situation. "Shit, shit.." he mumbled to himself. After quickly grabbing the pistol from the passenger seat, he opened his door and looked around. A single leg protruded from behind the car. Cautiously, Vincent edged himself closer to evaluate the situation. A mangled corpse of a man lay mangled not far from the trunk of his car. Vincent cringed at the sight, wondering whether the person was one of them or not. Suddenly, the mans eyes jolted open and stared intensely at him. As it corpse attempted to straighten itself out, Vincent shot it. The shot was a miss, however, and hit him in the shoulder.

With more accurate aim, Vincent attempted to shoot the animated corpse in the head. Click. Empty. "Fuck.." Vincent muttered. "Fuck, fuck fuck." he said, pacing. Vincent contemplated what to do, but the zombie was already up and lunging at him. Unable to comprehend his actions, Vincent held his pistol with barrel in hand and pistol whipped the zombie in the head, dropping the corpse to the ground, then continued to give repeat blunt blows to the creatures head until he was sure it was dead.

Breathing heavily, Vincent sat next to the corpse. "Heh.." he chuckled, a bit sadistically. He found slight amusement in taking out a being of the undead. Some feeling of accomplishment; of surviving. After a moment he rose to his feet and looked around. "Where in hell am I..?" Vincent questioned. Panning around, he saw a large sign covered with vines and brush. "Welcome to Middleville: One step closer to perfection"

"Great," Vincent thought. His car was too damaged to operate, so he set out on foot. He needed to find another mode of transportation so he could get to the outpost where he hoped his girlfriend was at.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 10-28-2007, 06:00 PM

"Mrphfghm," she mumbled as she hit her head on the table of the café. It had been a long night wandering in a lifeless town. She drenched her sorrow of the lame family she had through coffee. She was surprised she could even sleep. Her parents were in the grocery store where they were lured back into the storage area. They were looking for some persimmons and the manager said they might have some in the back. Next thing you know, killed by a zombie. Eserel had gotten a call from the hospital saying the time of death and her parents were 'stabbed to death'. She knew otherwise. For about a week now, there have been a string of random deaths. She knew what caused them. She had even killed some of them.

Ez stuck her headphones atop her ears and turned the silencer on. This was a pointless acting seeing as the town was already silent. The café was empty. The town was empty. She didn't even know what town she was in. Standing up and brushing herself off, she started to wander about. Mumbles and moans were audible and Ez pushed a button on her boombox. The noises grew louder and she pushed the button again. Oh crap. Wasn't that just pointless? Now it has to charge another five hours. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot, she thought as she hit herself on the head with her palm.

Looking around, she was far away from the welcome sign and what appeared to be a car crash. She walked in the opposite direction and wondered if there was any food left in the seemingly deserted town.

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 06:57 PM

((Setting:In a ditch not far from the town's entrance))

Katie cried out in pain. Her left leg had been torn from her body due to an untimely attack that morning.She didn't know what or who it was that attempted to kill her. She didn't even know why the damn thing attacked her. All she knew was that she had to get out and quick. But how? There was not a soul left in town that she knew of and she obviously couldn't climb her way out. Katie had thought about this time and time again. She came to the conclusion that there was no way out. The best thing to do would be to wait. Wait for someone to come find her. Wait for another survivor. She wanted to believe that there was someone out there. There had to be she thought. She thought that if she survived out of all people, that it was possible that there were others. But in the back of her mind there was doubt. She decided to stop thinking about it. She had to be positive, but she knew she couldn't wait for too long. Her leg was bleeding and it wouldn't stop. She reached into her pocket and took out her trusty old pocket knife. Good she thought. At least she could count on something. Katie cut a sleeve off her knitted sweater and tied the material around her leg. Hopefully that would save her some time and slow down the bleeding. An hour passed and still no sign of survivors. Katie was about to give up on hope. Feeling drowsy, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2007, 08:20 PM

Vincent walked along the edge of the road, shuffling his feet. He was tired, and was running on the adrenaline of the crash and the need to survive alone. Everything seemed a bit blurry until he finally reached town and the hope flushed through him. "Finally.." he said. Most of the cars here seemed to be destroyed, and he was far from a mechanic. Fixing them was far from an option. Hopefully, though, there was a functioning vehicle with sufficient gas in it.

Vincent walked passed a few of the homes on the outskirts of town and witnessed the destruction that took part here. "Hopefully this wasn't recent.." he thought optimistically. He walked up to the window, which was somewhat covered in blood, of the first floor of a small apartment. Papers and glass from assorted objects were scattered everywhere, an obvious sign of struggle. Vincent found his way to the door, which was already open, and walked in. He took a moment to wonder what had happened here, then did a quick search of the house for any infected.

He took a seat on the couch in the livingroom, but when he turned on the tv with the remote which was conveniently placed next to him, only white noise appeared on the screen. He tried a few more channels, but nothing. Surely a wire somewhere must have been cut.. Vincent sighed, and laid on couch. A few small shards of class pushed through his clothing and into his skin, but he didn't care about small injuries like that anymore.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 09:46 PM

The streets of Middleton were empty for the moment. Litter, broken glass, crashed car, even little random fires lined the street as Nan walked along. She brought her cigarette to her lips and took another long drag. She knew she should put the smoke out, they could smell the scent of it. “Let them come,” she huffed with a bit off a laugh as she wriggled the tire iron in her hand. The iron was crimson and a little rusted looking from all the staining blood, but man had it come in handy the last couple of days. It was a really useful device to crack the skulls of the freaks that’d been coming after her. Nan wasn’t stupid; she knew they weren’t human. Those people were dead, they had to be, with the torn up states their bodies were in, dragging themselves about and moaning. They were the walking undead.

Nan used to laugh at Zombie movies. They way they slowly moved to chase their prey. Not all of these ones moved so slowly. If they were still “intact” they could damn near run you down if you weren’t careful. Nan learned that the hard way back in the last town she was in. Had it not been for her tire iron she’d be one of them right now.

Nan continued along looking for signs of life. She heard a car crash off in the distance but she dared not g looking for the source. Wherever there was sound, those things were sure to follow. Could they hear? She didn’t know, something attracted them to sounds. Nan watched the ground; giant splatters of blood lined the ground and the walls around here. Nan kicked at a hand lying there on the floor. “Poor bastard,” Nan said taking another drag before stamping the cigarette out in the palm of the dead hand

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 11:11 PM

Katie slumped back against the barren land. She overheard familiar footsteps. She knew it wasn't a zombie. She had this gut feeling that there was someone other than herself in Middleton. Those footsteps just sounded to familiar for them to belong to anyone else. She tried to think of who it could be, but nothing came to her mind. She managed to raise her self up a bit and peered over the rough land to see who it was. Her vision was very blurred. She hadn't eaten or drunk anything in days. She decided to take the risk and make herself known to the stranger. But as soon as she opened her mouth to speak she couldn't. Her throat was very dry and her voice merely sounded like a whisper. It was no use. Katie would have have tried harder, but she was so weak that she didn't have the strength to. She laid back down stricken with sorrow and noticed a trail of spiders near her. She picked one up and ate it. Not bad she thought. She ate the rest and not long after, calmly fell asleep.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-03-2007, 09:38 AM

Quietly, subtly, she had gone aroudn and about. Survivors had bonded together, but despite the best laid plans of the mice and the men, when those fateful attacks came... They were lost again. Tessa, however, found herself relatively alright with most of the deaths. After a while, she had chosen to keep the children of the group with her. The last little survivor, a little boy had been Taken to the summit of Mt. St. Helens, and left in the care of the caretakers up there. truly, no zombie worth his salt would venture to a volcano.

Yet now she was here in this little dinky down. It seemed alright for now. She walked past rows of houses. Sharp eyes turned left and right, and she kept her gun in hand. Often times her gun made the turn first.

Training kicked in and Tessa was careful that every step of hers was quiet. There was no good reason to be found because of slap dash carelessness. A fatal mistake to be sure. This town looked like someone had taken half bomb and dropped it. things were overturned, and half of the place was on fire. glass was everywhere, and not in its panes. No, this glass was in shards. Here she paused, wondering if she should pick one up and save it for a later time in need or not. Leaning againse a brick wall, she gazed about. To carry, or not to carry? That was the question she drew from the blood on the wall, from the way the glass fell...

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2007, 08:00 PM

After what seemed like an eternity, Vincent pushed himself up from the glass-covered couch and made his way to the door; he never liked intruding on someone's house, alive or dead, for too long. He walked throughout the streets a bit more to get a lay of the land. When he fought, he liked to have the advantage of knowing his surroundings.

Walking had taken a toll on his body, and the reserve energy he had was running low. Food is what he needed, so he made his way into another home. Breaking and entering made Vincent feel awkward, but he knew no one was there. Still, out of paranoia he did a quick scan of the home, found nothing, and made his way to the kitchen. Being unattended to for several days, all the food that was left out went bad, and he didn't trust anything in the refrigerator. But after rummaging through several cupboards, he found a can of Spaghetti-O's. The can had a pulltab top, so there was no need for a can opener, but he still needed a fork.

Opening a few drawers, he found a clean fork. He ignored all else and gorged himself on the preserved food. After a moment, though, the glint of a rather large knife caught his eye. "Hmm.." he thought, "That might come in handy.." And after a few moments of reflection, he put his gun in the back of his pants and grabbed the knife.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-05-2007, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Random Event- “There Must Be A Reason….”

Now that all you happy little people have finally made it to town I suppose it’s time to find each other. HOWEVER, there must actually be a reason for people to find each other. So the task is this: pair up with another player and “find each other” there’s no reason for all of us to be Scooby doing around together yet. Again you have to come up for a way or reason for the two people to actually find each other. Once I feel good enough reasons have been posted and RP’ed out I’ll post the next event. And no, Nan is not available to pair up with so make friends amongst yourselves!

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-06-2007, 03:28 AM

After serious contemplation, Vincent figured he needed a more fortified form of shelter; all forms of transportation around here seemed to be too damaged to operate. There could be more of them here, and he didn't want to stick around in one place for too long. Having grabbed his stuff, he made quick work of the rest of his food and left the home.

It didn't take long for him to find a place. The small corner restaurant in front of him seemed like the best place to go in his current situation; there should be proper amounts of food, fortification material, and the building was in a strategic location. Cautiously, Vincent slowly opened the doors and walked in. The scene was definitely post apocalyptic. Chairs looked as if they were thrown across the room, tables were turned over, and shards of glass from broken dishes were scattered across the floor.

For his first order of business, Vincent needed to clear the building to make sure it was free of hostiles. Slowly and quietly he made his way through the different rooms, blade drawn.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-06-2007, 04:19 AM

After a moment, she slipped a long shard of glass up and into her pack for a moment. She paused as she started away from the wall. Time to find herself a base of operations. Oh, if she hadn't been on vacation, this would have been so much easier... Tessa tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder and slipped off down the street. Slipped, because one movement blended into the other, always ready to dodge should something strike. As she moved, her eyes were constantly searching for her new 'base'.

She had known from a young age that she needed a base of operations. When she was young, it was her snow fort. After that had been built, she would then carefully snipe the other children with carefully constructed snow balls.

She was a military brat after all.

Perhaps, that was why the simple corner resteraunt caught her eye so easily. It was simple, basic, strategic position, much like the snow forts of her youth. The lack of glass was easy to morph into an advantage here. after all.. .it might be easier access ot the creatures, but she would be able the hear their groans from wherever inside. Provided of course it wans't already inhabited by the monsters.

She approached silently, just as she walked everywhere now. She stepped through the door that had been half ripped off it's hinges and slipped carefully among the debris. They'd been here, but were they still here? Her gun was drawn and held at the ready above her shoulder.

Sharp eyes noticed a movement out of the corner of her eye and instantly she moved from wary to on the alert. Her arms straightened out and she moved out of grabbing range.

"Oi. Big slow and gruesome! Try for something fresher..."

She needed a head shot, so the creautre had to turn aroudn for her to fire. All she could see right now was a tattered sleeve. It sounded and looked like there was only one. Good. As soon as it turned to attack... bullet to the brain...

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 11-06-2007, 05:05 AM

Not even looking where she was going, Ez tripped and fell over a rock. A fairly big one. She blinked a couple times while she remained on the ground. How did I miss a rock, she wondered as she stood up and brushed herself off. In front of her was more rocks and a ditch of some sort. Bomb? Explosion? Bad Car Crash? were the idea that went off in her mind that could have cause such a thing. She was about to walk past, and noticed some one inside. Who appeared to be sleeping? Foot still in the air, from when she was going to take her next step, she rotated around and planted her foot again. Squatting down she examined the person.

She didn't appear to be one of them. Because if she was, she wouldn't be sleeping, but be moaning and groaning and trying to eat her. There seemed to be a lot of blood too. Off a small distance from the body appeared to be a leg?! Eserel blinked and almost barf. She held in a gag and squinted. She was missing a leg! Freaking out, Eserel placed her boombox down and stumbled down near the girl.

She then remembered the leg, and scrambled over to it. Not really wanting to touch a dismembered body part, she held it up by the toe and crawled back over. She looked at the area where it had been cut off and saw that the blood was crusty and dry. Remembering things from watching medical shows, like House, on Tv, she decided to help the unconscious girl. She had nothing to lose from it. Ez decided if it went bad, she could just leave. I mean, she already lost the leg. She found a pocket knife in the one of the girls hand and pried it from her grasp. It appeared she used it to stop the bleeding, or try to, by cutting off parts of her sweater. She got to work at sawing off the leg, so that it would freshly bleed, then removed the cloth on her stub of a leg. It was caked in blood, but by taking away the clothing bit, it seemed to start to bleed again. That was good, she though, Since dead blood can't fix dead blood. She pushed the two parts together and used the same cloth to tie them together again. She really needed to sew it together, but she had no string, or a needle, so it would have to do. The girl was still out cold, probably from the loss of blood.

Ez decided to wait. So she stood up and went to her boombox. Sitting at the edge of the ditch, and slightly above the girl, she watched and waited for her to wake up.

[[ I hope this isn't godmoding too much. Its as much character interaction as I can get. XD ]

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 10:10 AM

Katie suddenly awoke gasping for air. She had a terrible dream and her heart was pounding extremely fast. She began to breathe normally once a few seconds had passed. Not long after, Katie noticed that what was left of her leg was no longer in pain. She removed the crust from her eyes and gazed at her lower half. Some how, some way, her leg had been bandaged again. Katie propped herself up a bit and felt the eyes of a stranger lingering on her. She slowly turned around and met eyes with a dark haired girl.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-06-2007, 09:39 PM

Nan looked up at the sky. It was starting to get dark. Most every town Nan had been to so far had lost power. She didn’t expect any different from this place. Nan knew she had to get to higher ground. If she was caught out in the open it could spell trouble and she wanted sleep.

Nan couldn’t remember the last time she got sleep. Not since this happened. She’d seen things more horrible than any of her favorite horror films. Nan used to laugh and find the gore amusing, but Nan was not laughing anymore. She spotted an emergency ladder and tugged it down as quietly as she could. So far she’d not seen the walking dead. Maybe the ones around here had wandered elsewhere to find more people to eat. Nan had observed them biting into the flesh of their victims and chewing it. She wasn’t sure if they actually swallowed; she couldn’t watch the blood run down their chins. Nan climbed the steps of the ladder up to the roof to get some sleep.

((I know Time’s off. I meant to get this in on Sunday but I threw it in now. From the rest of this week on it’s a new day… I’ll resume the proper “day” schedule next Sunday. Again don’t forget to get some interaction between you and your rp partner. One post isn’t enough to get set up for the next task ;) ))

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 11-07-2007, 12:59 AM

Eserel blinked.

"Hey, You're awake. Good timing, seeing as the sun just set. We need to find some place to sleep. Some place safe. Can you walk? I can help, but we need to move. And fast, before it it gets too dark."

Ez stood up and brushed herself off. She held out her left hand in case she needed help standing up.

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 01:58 AM

Katie examined the girl up and down thoroughly. She was reluctant to go off with the stranger, but seeing as how she was offering her help, Katie decided to trust her. She threw her messenger bag over her left shoulder and began to stand up. Grunting from pain, she reached out her bruised hand and grasped the girls free hand. Katie stumbled forward. She had forgotten that she only had one leg. As soon as she regained her balance, she hopped toward a nearby tree and leaned along the bark while taking a few deep breaths. When she was no longer tired, she broke off a rather long branch that was thick and perfectly shaped, and decided to use it as a crutch. She thought that this would have to make do, at least until they found some place to shelter. She limped over to the girl and forced a smile upon her face. Katie couldn't help but be a little suspicious of her.