xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-17-2010, 04:07 AM

This is a story about like 1200 when fairies were at peace until the dark elf's try to kill the fairies but a good and powerful fairy help the fairies and made the elf's leave their home forever.
455 years later the dark elf's want that power again and this time one of the fairies is the person that can save this world from the elf's.

Username xserenityxninax
Name Isabella Fairy
Age 16
bio Isabella is a good fairy she is just a normal fairy but she gets picked on by the other good fairies and wished she wasn't like a good fairy, Isabella comes from a great fairy the fairy that made the evil elf's go away was in her family she as a power but she doesn't like it that much.
likes singing listening and going to the lake.
dislikes getting picked on and using her powers.
picture

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-17-2010, 04:21 AM

Username: gimpi-heart
Name: Alka
bio: Alka is the servant to the great king that wants the power again. He has been with the king since they were both first born. To Alka the King is like family but to the King Alka is disposable. Being the Kings head servant has its perks but when he is sent out to catch a fairy A
lka has a big choice to make.
picture

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-17-2010, 04:23 AM

Isabella was out the morning looking at the lake and smiling it was her time to be alone for a while until school starts for her.

Isabella goes on the water and smiles and starts to sing a song to help the trees and the plants and flowers and Isabella goes swimming for a while.

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-17-2010, 04:29 AM

Alka got summoned to the Kings court. This was and everyday thing but he knew something was wrong when he walked trew the big oak doors. The King was alone Alka looked around and saw nothing or no one else. When he got to the throne the King asked him to do a mission for him. Alka knew what he must do he must save the fairy.

Alka had gotten two elfs that will follow him on his mission. As he rode out of the castle walls and into the forest of old he felt at home.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-17-2010, 04:32 AM

Isabella was Swimming for a long time until she sees the sun again and knew she was going to be late for school.

Isabella got out of the water and put her clothes on and walked down a dirt road and felt like she might get picked on again for what she is and also wished someone could help her as well.

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-17-2010, 04:37 AM

After about half a day riding Alka drew his blade and killed the two riders. He didnt want to do it but the mission he must do called for it. He was closing up on a lake he knew he was getting closer. Alka jumped off his horse to let it rest and feed while he looked at the view.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-17-2010, 04:39 AM

Isabella went to school and she got picked on after school ended the guys and girls didn't like her Isabella ran to the lake where she likes to be and dived in the water went so far they could find her.

The fairies kids went after her and than they could find her and saw people over there. And the kids saw a mark and said "elf's run!" The kids ran away and screamed as well.

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-17-2010, 04:51 AM

Alka was done and jumped back on his horse and headed for the capital. He had to find her before the King sends more men. When he got to the fairy capital he went to the town elders and asked for the girl. "Isabella. I need Isabella." The fairy elders and Alka talked for awhile and they told him were to find her. Alka set out for her house when he rode up he looked around and saw a beautiful house. Alka knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-17-2010, 04:54 AM

Isabella hid in the water for hours until it was safe to come out again. Isabella was wet and she walked back to her home and found someone at her door and said.

"Hello sir where are you at my door are you looking for someone?" Isabella ask him nicely and waited for him to say something back to her.

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-17-2010, 04:58 AM

Alka herd felt the girl from afar. When she finaly came up to him and spoke he turned and said "Yes i am and im glad your finaly here. Your mom and dad are they home?" Alka smiled at the girl and took his hand off the hilt of his blade.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-17-2010, 05:40 AM

Isabella looked at him and sigh and shook her head "no sir my father is at war and mother as been dead Since I was a little girl it is just me and my father but I am here alone now so why are here anyway oh my name is Isabella Nice to meet you sir."

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-17-2010, 10:43 PM

Alka looked at her he didnt notice at first her beauty. He opened his mouth in spoke in hushed tones "Im here to save you. You must pack fast and come with me. Its a matter of life and death for the whole country." Alka let out a soft sigh when he was done with his words and brang himself to hold back the tears.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-17-2010, 11:06 PM

Isabella just looked at him and saw something as well "let me guess the king wants my power and take over my home land right?"

Isabella looked at him and knew something she was right of course her mother told her that a day when a man come for you. You must save the town or save the town and the one you love. Than she said to herself "Mom I will never know what you mean by saving the one you love and I might never will."

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-18-2010, 03:10 AM

Alka gave a nod and followed her into thew house. "We must flee into the woods of old. we will find an old friend of mine that will help us." Alka sat on a chair and relaxed while she packed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-18-2010, 09:49 PM

Isabella looked at him and sigh and thinking of things as well "Sir I don't understand you work with the king and you want to help me but you are evil why are you doing this Sir?" Isabella asked him and looked at him with her black eyes looking at him.

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-18-2010, 11:37 PM

Alka takes a deep breath and then speeks. "what was in the bio about servant to king. he dosent want another war" After Alka was done he sat and waited for her to finish.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-18-2010, 11:45 PM

Isabella looked at him and sigh of course and was done packing as well and wished she never had her power in herself. "I hate this power in me Sir and What is your name?" Isabella just looked at him and sat on her bed.

gimpi-heart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-18-2010, 11:47 PM

"My name is Alka"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-19-2010, 12:15 AM

Isabella looked at him and smiled and got up and went to him "It is glad to meet you I am Isabella." She smiled at him as well and she looks so cute and pretty. "I like you Alka you are a nice guy."