Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-17-2007, 05:47 PM

Helllooo there! *waves with a smile* Welcome to Scorched Paw Productions: Pixel Dolls & Emotes! Here you will find a joint-shop that is run by Jitsumi1221 and Drache-Lehre that offers you the chance to order some animated pixels to add some color to your siggy or posts. ^^ The only thing that we really ask of you is to please respect our wishes on minding our few, yet simple rules and read as much as you can if you feel you might want to order. Other then that, we would love for you to stick around for awhile and chat with us even if you do not wish to buy. The idea after all is to help give us more to work with in letting us play with our hobby, have fun and give something others can (hopefully) enjoy. :3

To find out if our shop is open to accepting orders just scroll down to the correct post and see for yourself. Somewhere within that desired post it will say closed or open which tells you if its okay to order or not. If you are unsure you are welcome to just ask. =}

No stealing our styles, ideas, graphics or anything from here!
No copying, editing or altering our work in any way!
No flaming or rushing us. Like most, we have a life too.
No advertising or have a lot of quoting to a post! (If want to affiliate PM one of us)
Do not alter or remove parts of our order forms!
Please have some manners and show some respect. Respect us, we respect you!
Please follow our ordering steps if you wish to buy something!
We do welcome chatter. You do not need buy just to say hello.

You're here!
Faq / Credits
The Emotes (Samples-Prices-Forms)
The Dolls (Samples-Prices-Forms)
Emote Listing (Waiting-Completed)
Doll Listing (Waiting-Completed)
Affiliates / Angel-Damned List
Jitsumi1221's Pick-Up Spot!

June.25 – No Orders are being accepted right now, for either of us. Shop is closed on that account but the thread itself is still open for company should anyone still wish to visit and chat with us once in awhile. After all this is still home, at least to DL.

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 07-02-2008 at 09:34 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-17-2007, 05:49 PM

Emote Faq ::

Q - What will happen to my long hair?! A - I remove the body from the way and then fill in the rest. (Sample Image)
Q - Will you work with an avatar edit such as custom hair for my emotes? A - Yes, in assuming you have permission from the true artist to allow others to work with it. On a side not, if they have their signature on it I will leave it as well as add mine.
Q - Can I cancel my order? A - Yes but I ask that you please tell me so that I don't waste the time to do it and then not get paid for it. I feel if you can't take 5 seconds to inform me then I will make note to never accept from ya again. Dx;
Q - Do I need to host the order myself? A - No, I host them for you and give you the code for you to use but that doesn't mean you have to use it. You are free to host to your own server.
Q - Do I need to save my order to my computer? A - YES! This way if the hosted ones I give you should die you can just rehost them yourself.
Q - Can I pay with an item? A - Its possible. I'd much rather you ask me what item you wish to offer for payment and we can go from there. =}
Q - What do you do with head items?! A - Yes I do leave on any and all head items that is on the image I am given. I mostly just remove neck down stuff. The only reason I'd have to remove a head item is if it conflicts with the final result of the desired emote, but most items I have no problem with.

Doll Faq ::

Q - Why are there no male dolls? A - Actually I do you twit! look again (haha) but this is my edit, used with permission from Jishin (since its her base i editted ^^;; ). granted i'm still learning so dont be mad if it still looks kinda girly.
Q - You made this base? A - No i did not and do not in any way claim to have made the base i am using, by the time i open my area i will have formal permission from the maker of the base to post here. Until that time base credit goes to Jishin here
Q - Do i have to host these after you are done with them? A - Yes indeed my lovely, i tend to go on cleaning spree's in my photobucket from time to time, so unless you'd like to lose them i would strongly suggest saving them to your own computer and hosting them.
Q - Can you do OC's? A - All I can promise is that I will certainly try very hard to do them the right way. Most of the samples I have currently are of my own female OC's.
Q - Can I cancel my order? A - Honestly I prefer that you do not, but if you must, please do so before I have started on it. I do so hate to spend a lot of time on something only to find out later that no one is on the other end to enjoy it.

Sitting dragon lineart made by the Furcadian user Meetu specifically for Drache-Lehre's use who then pixelled the resulting image.
Mid-flight dragon and pixel egg bullet was done by Drache-Lehre.
Pixel cats and fish bullets was done by Jitsumi1221.
Doll base that Jitsumi1221 is using is copyrighted to Jishin permission obtained to use her base and my editted version on May 28th, 2007
The curl hair fill (and a few others) that is used for DL's emotes was done by Heartage from GaiaOnline. (I recolor when needed)
Some of the other hair styles were done by Pounded since I was unable to create a liking result myself and didn't want to always bug the lovely Heartage. Bless her heart, god knows I asked to much already. Dx

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-17-2007, 05:51 PM

Shop Status: CLOSED!
Welcome to my lil' section of the shop where I offer emoticons using your avatar. I obviously take no credit for the menewsha avatars but I do take credit for my ideas and such work that goes into the making of my emotes. The purpose of doing these for others isn't so much for gold, which is why I charge cheap prices, but to give me the chance of doing what I enjoy in variety. I offer fill ins for the hairs that are long and look ugly when the body is removed. If you are curious as to how your hair style will look then please just take a look at. this image here. Ones not shown are the ones that I've not yet tried to make so if you have that hair you'll just have to gamble and hope I do what ya like or wait until you can see a sample and then decide.

IMPORTANT – READ ::

MAX count of only 15 emotes per order! If you insist on ordering a full set at once, the price is TRIPLED the normal price! Which means 15g per emote.
When using these, please use TINYURL if you’re hosted to PhotoBucket to save you the sake of getting “lectured” >.>
Some emotes are the same with only slight variances, such as a different mouth or extra effect.

EMOTES OFF-LINE FOR THE MOMENT!

Un-Animated 2.5g per.
Animated 5g per.
Couples 10g per. **Not Available**
Limiteds/Specials 15-20g per. **Not Available**
A Set of 15 for 65g includes gettin' 2 free.
Curious on cost for ALL? Will be 225g for 42 emotes UNLESS doing a double-bribe order then total is 450g.

If you made it this far then I take it you'd might like to order some. ^.^ Wootles. If you will please do the following for me to accept and then I will get started as soon as I can.

Please use my Order Form without altering it! This helps tell us right away whom you are ordering from without having to read each line.
Next, post your filled out form HERE! Please NO Order PM's.
I will reply letting you know if I accept and if I don't I'll provide the reason so that you can fix if you still want to order.
Once I accept, your name will be added to the waiting list below and I'll get started as soon as I can. When your order is completed I will post it in this thread and send you a PM to make you aware its been completed and waiting for you to pick up. After you get I'll then expect for you to pay me if you haven't already.
If you don't mind, please pay me via the donate feature including a message with it so that I am certain it was infact you that paid which saves the risk of me not believing your word or trying to accuse you of not paying. Its kinda like a receipt.

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 07-04-2008 at 05:55 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-17-2007, 05:51 PM

• Shop Status: CLOSED!
Hello! Welcome to my part of the shop (you got that far huh?). Well then i guess i better explain what I'm about ne? I have admired several friends of mine ability to create lovely pixel dolls and i thought i would give it a whirl myself. What better way to get a lot of practice then to do a lot of different peoples chars to help extend my ability, then to open a shop? Mostly this is to amuse myself because i am in a huge sort of art slump lately and I'm trying to spread my horizons in art ^^ please bare with my pathetic attempts to improve *grin*
  • [list:7667fbb882][list:7667fbb882][list:7667fbb882]
[/list:u:7667fbb882][/list:u:7667fbb882][/list:u:7667fbb882]
  • Menewsha Doll 25g Per.
    OC Doll 25g Per.

Please follow the below steps if you are interested in purchasing a dolly from me ^^
  • Please fill out the form IN this thread and wait for me to respond saying that i accept. (do NOT PM)
    Once i have confirmed, I will start working on your dolly. Please wait patiently, these take me about 3 hours each (at least) because i am a slow poke at this dolling thing.
    When done i will PM it to you and you may send me my payment ^.~ please do so in "donation" form and put in the message "Payment for "your name" # of dolls".

Code:
Jitsu Doll Wanted! 

Name: 
Avatar or OC picture (url only please): 
What kind of animation (winking, blinking, smiling, etc.): 

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:53 PM

For now there isn't a max total that I'll accept since right now emotes are not that big here, thus it isn't an issue. Its a shock to get two at a time plus the fact it doesn't take me nearly as long to get these done is of great help too. Thus when orders come my way I add as need be.
Jamie loves color! // Started

I was blessed in getting some orders by some wonderful people in my last shop but those are kept saved on a word document. I'll just list here the ones that come along to order from this one.
Lady Star // Pg.18 // Paid M i r o (for Caeluma) // Pg.22 // Freebie Scene Guy // Pg.26 // Paid
Kiami // Pg.29, 31, 33 & 34 // Paid aiyatsukichan // Pg.30 // Paid Winnsome // Pg.36 // Paid
Kyonki // Pg.39 // Art Trade twizted child eve // Pg.40 // Paid suppi // Pg.42 // Paid
Ithir // Pg.42 // Paid Sammi // Pg.43 // Paid Seito // Pg.44 // Paid
kin no megami // Pg.44 // Paid Seito // Pg.45 // Paid tentenpuff // Pg.46 // Paid
tentenpuff (herself & friends) // Pg.48 // Paid opiate // Pg.50 // Paid orange // Pg.55 // Paid
musado // Pg.55 // Paid aiyatsukichan // pg.56 // Paid Ruby Moon // Pg.57 // Paid
Bloody_Merry // pg.57 // Freebie Seito // pg.69 // Paid Trinitydoll // pg.71 // Paid
Pounded // pg.72 // Art Trade nocturnal miyu // pg.74 // Paid Lilim // Pg.74 // Paid
Seito // Pg.76 // Paid Chunsa-chan // Pg.77 // Paid Anamei // Pg.77 // Paid
seisei // Pg.79 // Auction Paid foggyday // Pg.80 // Paid nescia // Pg.80 // Paid
ReiyukaE // Pg.84 // Paid St Branny // pg.87 // BRIBE-Paid Azeriel // Pg.88 // Paid
joih // Pg.89 // Paid Jamie loves color! // Pg.91 // Freebies Kiari // Pg.92 // Paid

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 07-04-2008 at 07:46 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:54 PM

• Melilot (pg 20) blinking = < waiting on more info >

Thank you thank you, to all the lovelies that helped me practice more on my pixeling *muah* i kiss you!
  • Lady Star
    Broken_Angel
    M i r o
    [Amphorae]
    Melilot

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:55 PM

Since I am a neat freak and prefer things to be as even and matching as possible I request that you have a banner in size of 93x39 (Yes the same size you see for ours) if you'd like me to link with a banner. If you lack such size and do not want to make yourself I can make one for ya if you just let me know nicely or I'll just link here via text. ^^ (I will make exceptions and use some banners even if they are not the same size but come very damn close)

Here you can get the code for our banners if you wish to add us to your thread. (Or you can just use text, whatever ya prefer) But please if you want to add us, it would be nice if ya let us know so that we can add ya too. Fair trade eh? Don't forget to remove the enter before the [img] tag. Did to cut down page stretching.

Code:

If you aren't clear, the title is just a fancy way of saying white and black list. The "Angels" are those to which we adore to pieces, owe great thanks, earned themselves a few freebies or discounts and just whatever other reason we have for it. The "Damned" is for those that we really do NOT want to see post here. Which means if you see your name on that section then please respect us enough and our wishes to stay away from here. If we have problems with you agreeing to our terms for OUR thread then I will seek to take action by consulting a mod of some sort, which I really rather not waste the time in doing but if I must I will. Reasons can vary but its rude to tell the whole world of menewhsa why so name is enough in letting you know without having to directly tell it. Easier eh?

Take note that some listed might be for my reason only thus it just means I don't want to see you posting here at all but you're still able to order from Ji-chan, though you have to do it through PM. (Vise versa if its a person added for just her reason) This being the ONLY exception of the no order via PM rule.

____The Angels :: Those loved and adored!

_______ Way to many to keep track of. xD You should know who you are!

____The In-Between :: Welcome to still post here but NOT order!

____The Damned :: The unwelcome thus not allowed to post or order!

_______ Azure / Zurie / Sour / Alexandrus Gambino

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:55 PM

Pick up for all you lovelies that ordered stuff from me ^o~ Please save them to your computer as i will be deleting them whenever my PB gets too cluttered! Thank you thank you once more *kiss*
  • - none at the moment -

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:58 PM

Reserve

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:59 PM

MINE!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:59 PM

Reserve

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:00 PM

Mine!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:02 PM

Reserve

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:03 PM

Mine!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:04 PM

Reserve

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:04 PM

Mine?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:14 PM

Okay I think its safe to say we got all that we need so others can post here even though there is nothing to see. XD I figure this way people can at least come visit us and say Hi.

Now woman we need to come up with a title!!!!!!!!!! Any ideas? xDD I am just not sure. D=

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:47 PM

i dunno honestly, i hadn't really though that far, im game to throw ideas around via MSN though if you'd like? cause i cant honestly think of anything that incorporates kitties and dragons that doesnt sound like the sideshow freak act... you know.. that could be our name.. Side show freak.

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 05-17-2007, 08:44 PM

*pokes Jitsu and DL* Hi girls ^^

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-17-2007, 09:33 PM

Kitties and Dragons are gonna be the mascot? Sounds interesting. :0

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 10:00 PM

hahah yes, kitties for me, and dragons for DL *snort* we are seeing what we can do, at least we already have a color scheme that we like, and we each have our own little mascot of sort and bullets that we each made.. its just *melts* a name for both ^^;; *melts*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 05:26 AM

Heh, I am still waiting for them said ideas to be shared with on MSN. *snort*

Hello there Ms.Star. *pounce* Welcome to our space? xD Of course its as much yours as it is ours but I think you already know this. =3

Awww Marina came to visit. Thank you and hello as well. :3 Yup yup what Ji-chan said. xD Just gotta come up with title THEN worry about layouting. >.<

Tre Le Coco

Old 05-18-2007, 05:34 AM

*crashes the thread*

8)

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 05:39 AM

*pounces on Miss star and then Marina* muhahahaha *makes a nest in DL's hair* mmm so soft *nestle nestle*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 05:40 AM

*has a balloon battle with tre*