King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 11-11-2011, 06:02 AM

GENERATION 2

It has been 45,678 years before only one man was left on Earth. Fortunately he was gifted in the art of science and made a space ship (Named Generation 2) to escape the Earth before it imploded.

Now he seeks to make new life and a new home. With his very own genetic cellular specialization he crafted a group of children (Around ages of 13-15) to recreate what he had lost. A family.

It has been two years since he made the children, and they are too eager to see a new Earth. But for now they are stuck on the vast Generation 2, hoping they might one day be able see a new Earth.

Rules:
1. No god mode
2. If you make your character with a special gift, that the scientist has given you,
try not to make it god like.
3.SEND ALL SKELE'S TO ME, call it Generation 2.
5. Post whenever, just remember the TOS!
6. Have fun and be creative!

Quote:
Skeles:
1. Name
2. Abilities
3. Likes and dislikes
4. Pic

Quote:
My Skele -
Name: Old Man, who is the scientist, just prefers to be called Old Man.
Abilities: Has very good science skills especially in cellular and DNA manipulation.
Likes and Dislikes: Loves seeking knowledge, and spending time with his family.
History: The Old man was part of once remaining families left in the world, but they quickly died out before he even reached eighteen. However he was able to teach himself ways of science and life. He began building the Generation 2 as a new hope for the human race, however he quickly found out he was the last human. Knowing this he left the planet alone, and vowed to some how rebuild the human and a home that had a history of beauty and love that is now gone.
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark world dealer
Name Andrew
Abilities he can generate smoke from his finger tips
Pic:
Quote:
Name: Ichigo "Usagi" Hachibana-Hayato
Abilities: She is able to shape shift
Likes and dislikes: She doesn't like fires or steam.Other than that,She loves everything.
Pic:

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 11-15-2011 at 02:47 AM..

King Usbeorn

Old 11-11-2011, 10:15 PM

The Old man looked out the window, nothing but dark space scattered with bright silver stars. He was up in his laboratory pondering upon all his theories and philosophies. Behind him were vials of all shapes and sizes, pipes running back and forth on parts of the ceiling, and computers showing graphs of data on them in all corners.

Slowly he turned away from the window and walked down through the laboratory to the wall.

He muttered "My study computer."

Above him a glass tubing came down in front of him from the ceiling. He walked in and the tubing lifted up into the ceiling. Then the tube started moving with a few hissies of gas up and down as well as diagonally with the Old Man in it.

It did this several times until it stopped a minute later.

"You have arrived at your study sir,"
said a computerized voice.

With a few more hisses of gas the tubing made its way down on the ground in the center of his study. His study was a nice parlor with old fashioned ebony chairs and nice red carpet. By these chairs stood a very grand marble fireplace that was roaring with flames.

He got out and peered about the room, and made his way to his desk near the back end of the room. Slowly he sat down in his fancy leather armchair and began to daze off a bit.

"Wonder what the kids are doing?" He muttered.

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 11-11-2011 at 10:19 PM..

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2011, 10:39 PM

Andrew was in his coders like always this time the old man sent him down for engulfing a room in smoke but he new the old man didint care so he left and headed for the engine room were he thought the old man would be at the time he was just siting around thinking hey old man what are you up to this time

King Usbeorn

Old 11-13-2011, 05:08 PM

The Old man looked at Andrew, his first made human, "Not much my son," he said in his rough wheezy voice. He slowly got up with some effort from his armchair behind his desk and approached his chair by the fire place and sat down.

"However, I want you to check one of the engine rooms. I believe we have another space bug that managed to find his way on board. I would like for you to destroy it and find where it came from if you please. It is engine A, hurry along now."

Faustus
Your Beautiful Asian Obsession

Old 11-15-2011, 10:50 PM

"Hmmmm..."Ichigo sighed as she pushed her real self out of her cat disguise.It was her favorite other than her goth one,She really loved that one.The female pushed her pink hair onto her shoulders."I wonder what Dad and Oscar are doing..."She sighed as she sat at her desk and began pulling things from her desktop and shoving them into the drawers as neatly as she could while rushing.She became bored as quickly as she finished so she decided to read Alice in Wonderland to get her mind off of things.It was her favorite book yet she would go to sleep on the 7th chapter,wake up to reread it and fall back asleep again.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2011, 11:38 PM

Andrew left mumbling why do I have to all ways kill the bug's Andrew ran into the engine room come out come out where ever you are im going to crush you like the bug you are Andrew couldn't find any thing in this junk heap Ahhh where are you bug Andrew then saw some thing run past he made his way to where the nose was coming forum were are you