Whimsical Sadist
The Whimsical Sadist of Invincib...
Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 PM

Devyn gently rubbed her hands and stared at the man who pinned her down. Oh this idiotic pedophile. What exactly does he think he's doing? She thought. The man who had her lying on her back was larger but wasn't exactly strong. Didn't matter if he was, Devyn was perfectly still for only one reason: to see where he was going with his so called 'attack'. "Are you going to force yourself upon me, Walter?" Devyn whispered, acting sheepish as his eyes bulged out his sockets in anger. She knew damn well that this guy shouldn't even bother to try anything because if he did there was only one result: death.

"If that's what I have to do, then I will!" Walter yelled as he slowly unbuckled his belt and tighten his grip on her wrists. Oh now he’s done it.

Devyn almost laughed. Now there was definitely no way she was going to let him live. "Don't worry. That won't be necessary," Devyn cooed, now gazing up at Walter with heartfelt eyes. "I want you Walter." She whispered as she rose and kissed him on the lips.

The once enraged middle aged businessman was now silent and slowly releasing his grip while he adjusted himself to a more comfortable position. Realizing this change Devyn made her move. "Walter," Devyn spoke quietly as her hands moved up towards his neck. She stilled herself and at the moment her eyes made contact with his she erased every memory inside his mind. Leaving not even a single trace, Walter was left with soulless eyes. Staring into space, Walter froze midair in his position, giving Devyn the perfect angle. Pushing him off her and onto his back Devyn stepped on poor Walter's jewels and nearly spat on him. "You disgust me you filthy pig. Go to hell. Oh wait. The only way to rot in hell is to first experience the utmost pain imaginable, with me.” Devyn coldly smiled as she roughly wiped her lips and glared down at him.

Roughly pulling him up, she grabbed both the sides of Walter's face. What seemed like an eternity, Devyn finished her mental link with Walter and started the finale. Closing her eyes, she unleashed a hell storm of various memories she accumulated from anyone she could find including Walter's very own. At that moment all the memories that had easily disappeared from Walter and the accumulated memories from various people threw themselves back into Walter at such force it caused him to let out a loud scream. The ear splitting volume of his scream could have easily been heard for miles, but sadly Devyn and Walter were isolated, underground, away from the mundane noises of the city. Devyn chuckled. She knew the pain was intolerable and if he was screaming for this long he didn't have much time left.

"Hurry it up Walter. I have to go meet some people before it gets too late." She hissed waving the letter in her hand. Getting impatient, Devyn waited for the screaming to stop so she could be on her merry way. After ten more straight minutes of screaming Walter suddenly was silent. Opening her eyes, Devyn bent over and pressed her ear to his chest. Hearing nothing she smiled. "It's about damn time." She scoffed as she kicked the corpse and quickly turned around. "Okay, now off to the park."

Jumping up onto the building they were beneath, Devyn looked out into the city. Having the cold wind blow through her hair she became silent and lied her palms faced forward. Slowing her breathing and closing her eyes was the only way to go. She had forgotten which park exactly but she knew she'd find it; it was basically a gathering of super freaks. And such things were very easy to spot when you had such an ability like Devyn's.

Sensing the newly superhuman aura, Devyn looked at the misty path that formed in the air. "The park isn't too far from here." She spoke happily as she got ready for her next jump.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-23-2012, 11:54 PM

Vincent Darkwing

Vicent sighs lightly under his breath. He had been staring at the screen to his cell for about ten minutes now. He had been waiting on a call from an old friend of his, but it never came. Shaking his head, he sits the silver backed glossy black screened piece of machinary down. It was a waste of money half the time. Either people were calling him non stop when he didn't want it, or he was being given the silent treatment when he could have used the distraction. People were becoming more and more of an annoyance if you asked him. He stands slowly from the black leather chair where he had been working from. Moving to the window of his office, the view was perfection. He had a view of the entire town, and even the park. He liked to watch the families every so often, he had never really had one of his own.

He shakes his head, what trival thoughts. Another sigh passes over his lips, and he turns away back to the desk. He was bored beyond reason being cooped up in here, he needed to get out, to stretch his legs a bit. He smiles slightly, he would go for a walk. Yes, a walk would help him clear his head, and get more focused on the work ahead of him. He picks up his phone, slidding it into the breast pocket of his suit. Heading to the door, he slides it open to immediately be greeted by his secretary. He told her to hold his calls and all other appointments. Worried he could tell she wanted to protest, it wasn't good for him in the companies eye, to be wandering about by himself. He didn't give a damn at the moment.

The elevator doors closed before she could speak a word, and he smiles for the first time that day. Finally, some peace and quiet was at last his. When the doors open, he walks out into the main hall, to where the security guards all tip their hats and say good day to him. He nodded, but did not stop for formalities. Walking out onto the sidewalk, the sun above felt very nice on his face and neck, it had been ages since he had done something so simple as going for a walk. It was foolish if he thought about it. The head of the company was an old friend of Vincent's, he knew about his...talents, and had wanted to still be his friend when they were younger.

Now that they were older, his friend had brought him into be the partner for this business of his. How ironic that it was an electronics business. Coming out with the newest and most energy efficient crap money could buy. He shakes his head, he couldn't remember how many times he had been asked to 'help out under the table', for the companies sake. He was sick of hearing that. The company this, the company that, it was all about business in his life now a days, and it was getting on his last nerve. He was only twenty, and he was already wasting his life away at a desk job, how pathetic. He turned away from the glass building that was his prison.

It felt good to leave it in the dust, to finally have some time for himself. He headed down the sidewalk, ignoring the glances and the whispers from all who passed him by. This was foolish, they acted as if he was some sort of model or something instead of merely the partner for a company. He paused looking up at one of the billboards that stood for the compant. His face and the head of the company's looked back at him. A disgust rose in his stomach. He had told them he did not want to have his face plastered all over the city, but they didn't seem to hear him at all. A man without a voice is no man at all, that was what his grandfather always used to tell him.

Well then, it seemed Vincent wasn't a man after all. He had no say at the moment in his own life, and it wasn't like he could just back out of it all. If people found out about him, he would be considered a freak. He might even be shipped off or something to be experimented on. Then again, perhaps that was better then being cooped up as someone's pet. That was how he often felt, like his friend's pet. Always on call, always there when he needed him. Look up man's best friend in the dictionary, you might as well put a picture of Vincent there. This thought caused him to smile a bit again, it was quite amusing to see how far he had fallen.

He continued on his way, he wanted to reach the park soon, it was beautiful, but he could not stand the glances anymore. He walked along to the entrance, and along the path. He wondered where he should head, perhaps he would go see the fountain, or maybe he may stop at one of the venders for lunch. It had been awhile since he had had some food that didn't cost a fortune, and wasn't served on fine china or other things of that nature. To be frank, it had been so long since he had been normal, but for now, this would have to do.

---------- Post added 05-23-2012 at 04:55 PM ----------

(It's short heh but I hope it makes up for my delayed entrance XD )

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-24-2012, 04:01 PM

Whimpering, he hide his nose in the nape of her neck, but it didn't take long before his tongue was lapping against her skin and his fangs were gently tickling her neck. "Pepper," he cooed again, trying his best to calm her, "don't worry about it."

Immediately trying to change subjects, the white-haired vampire pulled away to his knees, taking her hands into his own. Looking up at her with big red eyes, he played a little smile on his face. "You know I worry about you and that I adore you. Why does it matter if I have pictures like that? You're image is stuck in my mind but sometimes it's nice just to refresh my memory." Smirking, that devious look of his stained his eyes. "Besides, it's it better I look at you than some other woman?"

"I hate to interrupt but Ms. Anderson has a new message that has an expiration date."

"Who?" Serk looked over at the computer that was now showing Calister's face.

"Pepper," the voice of Calister said in a semi-annoyed tone.

'Oh yeah' could be read as he mouthed it. "Sure, why don't you read it."

"Dead Chosen One,

You have been selected to undergo a series of tests, altercations, and rigorous training exercises. Should you not want to change yourself, I suggest you just ignore this message. But, should you want to become something more - something greater - you must go to Fourth Park Avenue Greenwood Circle. There you will meet an android that will explain everything.

Sincerely,
Doctor John Roberts"

"Sweet! I'm destined for greater!" The vampire skipped around the room a bit before the bad news was given to him.

"Sorry, My Lord. But this invitation is for Pepper."

"WHAT?!" Serk's red eyes flashed blue for a second. "And why wouldn't I get the invite?! Eh! Eh!"

"Shall I hack into his records and see why?"

"You can do that?" His brows furrowed. He had never heard of doing such a thing, but he liked the sounds of it. "Sure."

"Ok…ay." Calister's scanner bypassed some firewalls and dodged some viruses and, within no time, the file was in the hands of the computer. "It says you were denied the invitation because you're… egotistical, snarky, rude, unpredictable, don't play nice with others, and a pig-headed pervert."

Nodding his head, Serk scoffed at the last one. "I'm no pervert! And I do play nice with others. You've seen how I behave with Pepper!"

"I don't believe that's what he meant… Anyway, he did look into you. Made a few comments about how you are in complete control of your powers. Also went on to say that you're strong, quick-witty, and hilarious."

"Oh, goody. I'm the laughing stock of the community. Happy happy joy joy. Not."

Looking to Pepper, Serk cocked his head to the side before kneeling before her again. Her hands back his in his own, a serious face washed over him. "If you want to go forth on this journey, I won't stop you, but I would like you to know that you're perfect the way you are and I could not ask for a better woman." Placing a kiss on her hand, he rose to his feet, eyes looking out at the park. "If you go, though, know that I will be coming with you. I don't care if you don't want me there, I'm coming goddammit! I won't lose you like I lost Calister."

Blue flames of commitment flickered in his eyes. The red that was one there was gone, blue - the power of ice - was now in control. Serk didn't know what lay in their wake and he wasn't about to go in unprepared. Pepper, like always, was worth more to him than she would ever understand. Protecting her was Serk's first and last job.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 04:47 PM

Calypso cocked her head and frowned at Jacen. "Dislike for the rich playboy?" She asked teasingly. Cody could see a few more figures around the park entrance, and she wondered if they too had received the email, or if they were just here by coincidence. With a sigh and a silent prayer that she didn't set anything alight, Cody moved and sat down on the backing of the bench Jacen had occupied, her feet resting on the seat. She was careful to keep a distance from Jacen, if he was to touch her skin, he could probably end up with 1st degree burns.

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 01:51 AM

The cool New York air felt magnificent against her warm tan skin. This happened whenever Devyn used too much of her power for long periods at a time; she automatically got warmer. She never knew way, but simply considered it as a warning and needed to cool down and not 'overheated' per say. Like some sort of a machine. Devyn laughed at herself. She wasn't a machine but sometimes she felt like she was. A cold heartless killing machine. She hope that she could change that with this so called "Doctor" from the letter.

Reaching the park, Devyn nearly hopped up and down with joy as her feet landed on the ground. Staring up at the sky she smiled. She was finally going to have get what she wanted: some excitement in her life. Gazing back down, Devyn noticed the group of figures she had sensed earlier. There were more of them than she thought. Each giving off their own different aura, Devyn got irritated by all the various mists that appeared in front of her and brushed them off by tightly shutting her eyes. Opening her eyes again she took them all in. A guy with grayish white hair with glowing yellow eyes that held a depressing aura surrounding him was the first to catch her eye. He definitely didn't scream 'life of the party' but rather maybe the party killer. Near him was a short little thing in a skimpy outfit that seemed a bit cute but way too exposed. Don't get her wrong though, Devyn wasn't judging. In fact she knew exposing oneself was different for everyone and it wasn't her place to judge and tell this shortie otherwise. The third look as if they were covered in snow. Devyn notice she wasn't but in fact a woman somewhat as tall as her dressed in simply all white--the exact opposite of her entire black attire. The last girl reminded her of a cute little brown bunny. Her bouncy pigtails and bright eyes were adorable and definitely made her look out of place. Bunny looked oddly normal and average. Devyn hadn't felt too strong of an aura being emitted from her earlier and was curious what ability she possessed.

They are definitely an odd bunch. She pondered. But what right did she have to say anything? She wasn't much 'ordinary' herself either. Before introducing herself she noticed she had missed one: the other guy. A tall Mr. Muscles kind of guy with eyes that intrigued Devyn. She felt his aura the wildest and strangest out of all of them and that sparked her interest. Oh this is going to be so much fun! She happily thought.

Pursing up her lips she spoke. "Hi,"She smiled as she ran her hand through her long locks. "The name's Foxe."

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-25-2012, 03:26 AM

Pepper's features pulled into a frown as Serk nipped at her neck. Does he ever have any restraint? The ginger sighed, looking down into those wide eyes of his with consideration. "I . . . guess it's better," she said, and was about to say more when Calister interrupted. She listened for a moment . . . and then let her eyes roll as Serk skipped about the room. That was when her icy attitude melted away and was replaced by something a bit more lighthearted.

The message was for her, not for her vampire . . . boyfriend? She was still unsure what he was to her, exactly. Pepper cleared her throat, a bit of pride in her heart as she saw the protective look in her vampire's eyes. "I wouldn't go anywhere without you. You know that." Her green eyes narrowed. "You won't even let me go down the street without stalking me." The redhead wrinkled her nose, and then shook her head. "I think . . . this is an opportunity. It might be a chance for me to work on some kinks."

Kinks such as accidentally not being able to sleep for three days on end. Like being unable to stomach real food for a week. Like the odd headaches she'd been getting recently. One began to throb behind her eyes as she watched Serk's protection go into overdrive. "It's a chance." Pepper smiled a bit. "Or a scam."

Reaching forward, she snagged Serk's chin. "Someone has knowledge about us. I think it would be interesting to see what they can do for me." Since both Calister and yourself can't do anything anymore. Pepper refused to be turned into a vampire, and she also refused to have herself magicked into some sort of android or robotic form like Calister had been. That left her human . . . with a few adaptations. Now, she had "upgrades." The said upgrades were probably what were giving her trouble with her life, but . . . it was worth it. She was still around. Pepper was still near Serk, after all.

"I would like to go." Her hold on his chin didn't release until she leaned over to kiss his cheek. "I'm going to find my coat." As Pepper stood, she brushed against the vampire teasingly. "And if I ever find pictures like that again, I'll make sure you can't access your own server."

-

As Devyn approached, something inside of Nym lurched. The feeling was so intensely gruesome, it left the black-haired youth feeling sick. Swallowing thickly, he turned his gaze from her as soon as he could. "Soon" really meant over thirty seconds later. Feed. This "hunger" wasn't a craving for blood. Not in the way a vampire would, anyway. It was more like Carter found himself wanting to hurt those around him. Why?

That android had better appear soon. Nym's pale green eyes scanned over the group again, forcing his gaze away from Tessa and Devyn. They each had something that Anguish wanted: a sense of pain. Tessa was so innocent . . . and then there was something inside of Devyn that screamed out she'd been hurt before. Something inside of Nym sensed that, and it really made the male stumble. Literally.

As he stood behind the bench that Jacen and Cody now sat upon, the dark-haired male reached forward to grip the top of it. He looked slightly stunned, though it was hardly noticeable. Blinking, he forced the thoughts and strange reaction away. It was happening too often. He wasn't quite sure what to think anymore. Was it really him thinking those thoughts of pain? No. It couldn't be.

Nym glanced at Devyn again before gritting his teeth and turning his gaze elsewhere. You'll be fine. Just . . . keep it together. Hopefully whatever "help" they would receive would do something about this . . . oddity.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 03:38 AM

Cody looked up as another woman approached. With a nod of her head and a smile she introduced herself. "I'm Cody. This is Jacen, Tessa, Lien, and Nym. Welcome to our hodge podge waiting group." Cody pulled her hair over a shoulder and began fanning herself with her hand. It was getting chilly out and her body was over compensating. She felt Nym step up behind the bench. "Are you doing alright?" Calypso frowned noticing the look in Nyms eyes. Her hand reached up to tug and twist the dogtags she wore. She didn't trust anyone present. Even Tessa who looks so innocent, can't be trusted, at least not until she knows them all better. And everything about Cody is a mystery waiting to be uncovered, and hopefully not manipulated.

Ever_After
All shall come to a happy end

Old 05-25-2012, 03:53 AM

Smiling as Cody teased Jace Tessa shifted back and forth from one foo to the other.It was a habit that developed long ago and one she could never really break. She moved when she was thinking. She had been wondering the same thing since she got her letter. Though at the time she didn't' know there would be others showing up. The words 'tests, altercations, and rigorous training exercises' and 'become something greater' had danced around in her head until the decision had been made and her evening plans canceled.

Her previous contemplations on the matter where thrown out the window since she hadn't figured in a group of people receiving the same message.Her face twisted into a thoughtful pout as she tried to come up with a new reason from them o be out here. Some other theory, truly just a shot in the dark, on what the dear doctor had planned. "Maybe," She sifted again looking at the four other people, " Maybe it's like some connection we don't realize we have? Or just that we are all good at certain things and this doctor is going to make us...better?" The statement came off as a question. Which went along with the thoughtful but puzzled look her features were pulled into.

Normally Tessa was the one her friends went to for the answers to their problems She had always known what people needed to hear. She didn't much like unanswered problems. She shifted again stopping only when she noticed another person approaching their group.

Light green eyes moved over toward the other woman that had joined them 'that makes six'. Waving at her Tessa smiled "Hi Foxe. I'm Tessa" She pointed out smiling at the other girl in welcome. " You're here for the meeting, right, with Doctor Roberts?" No other reason she would be out in the park this late. "We were thinking slash talking or at least starting to talk about what the doctor could have planned for us. Any ideas?
Sopping herself she released she was in the beginning of one of her little ramble fest and she hadn't given the girl a chance to answer yet.

Last edited by Ever_After; 05-25-2012 at 03:55 AM..

Esmme

Old 05-25-2012, 04:47 AM

Glancing at Cody, Nym forced himself to stop thinking. He didn't reply with words, but nodded a bit. He . . . would be. Hopefully. The male turned his gaze to Tessa as she spoke. Her words were . . . possible. Someone had sent out a message to each and every one of them, so certainly there was something they all had in common. It was just difficult to point out what.

Foolish. This is foolish. Nym wasn't so sure, though. Was this foolish? It sounded like a good idea to him. Help was just what he wanted, after all.

((Short post is short. And lame. :XD))

Wavi

Old 05-25-2012, 01:33 PM

The crew was bringing up some good points. "Perhaps? But what would anyone need a mortician for? Yeah, I'm good with the dead and I can figure out cause of death by looking at bones and remains… but that doesn't sound like someone that meshes up with any of your talents. Unless we're fighting crime - which is hard to believe since crime is down - then I don't see a reason for me."

Shrugging the gray-haired guy looked over at the woman that had joined him on the bench. Giving her a smile, he couldn't help but wonder if she was seeing anyone. But now was hardly the time to ask such a question.

"How many do you think will show? I mean, how many did the doctor invite? I wagger he invited a lot, but knew not everyone would be joining."

"That is correct, Sir Jacen," a robot voice erupted out of nowhere. It was then when something appeared from within the fountain, which was splitting in half to reveal a series of stairs. At the top of those stairs was now a very curly and oddly attractive android with the name JENNY plastered over her right breast. "Currently, we are waiting on a few more. I do believe we will have some late arrivers. So, if you would all be so kind as to wait with me for about thirty more minutes, we can then move onto the first set of tests."

Jenny had steel-gray hair that was curled into cute little pigtails, save for one side which had a giant metal feather protruding from it, which caused the hair to turn upright some. Her outfit was plain and simple, to match her grey-colored skin. She was in a skin-tight light pink and white suit that hardly covered her rump. Boots of deep gray reached her knee and thigh and gloves went only to her wrists, not covering her fingertips. Her full body dress-suit was cut off just below her butt but was long-sleeved and turtle-necked.

Gray eyes with a black center didn't blink as she moved closer to the group. Smile - it actually looked like one - on her face, she rested her one hand on her left hip while the other dangled down by her knee.

Jacen, who was still a bit in shock that the water fountain was actually a secret passageway, found himself strangely quiet. Perhaps he would let one of the others bombard the android with a million questions because he appeared to be at a loss.

Pepper always did a fantastic job making Serk giddy. It was odd, really. Being a mighty vampire who was feared by all and here he was ringing his fingers and acting all flustered at Pepper's pampering and love. And then she killed the moment by mentioning how he would lose access to his private server if he added anymore naked pictures of her - or probably naked people in general.

"Well then, I guess I will have to enact a new house rule. Since I own the house and everything in it - including you as per our contract - you must obey this newly amended rule. Henceforth, you shalt not weareth clothing. NUDE ALL DAY EVERY DAY, BABY!"

Taking his shirt off, he stomped about the house with his finely chiseled chest in full view. Snaking his hands up his body, he half-hoped Pepper would jump on the opportunity to jump him, but knew she really wanted to go on this little "quest" that the e-mail had implied.

Serk, sensing a sudden flush of anger about to come from Pepper's direction, immediately revoked the rule. "Hun, I kid. Although, I do expect to see you tonight. My place. Alone. With wine and candles. And, of course, lingerie."

So it had been a while since he last got this intimate with Pepper, but that didn't mean Serk had lost his touch. Besides, he had been behaving himself for two solid weeks so that he could win the ginger back.

Waving his hands to refuse the shirt, he stepped toward the glass that served as a wall. "Drive? Walk? Or ride me? How do you want to arrive?" He watched her don a coat from the window's reflective glass. "WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! You can't go out in that. Not sexy enough."

Snapping his fingers, he had Calister drop in a new red dress for the woman to wear.

"I would absolutely love it if you wore this for me. Might love it so much that I will be on my utmost behavior upon crashing the party."

Last edited by Wavi; 05-25-2012 at 01:50 PM..

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-26-2012, 03:36 AM

"Cody, Jacen, Tessa, Lien, and Nym." She repeated quietly as she looked at the fascinating green eyes from earlier. Glancing at Nym, Devyn eyebrows furrowed together. Yes there was definitely something "off" about him. And frankly Devyn didn't care. All she knew it was finally something new and different and her curiosity wouldn't simply vanish.

Focusing on Tessa, Devyn was taken back by her sudden questions and raised a hand. "Whoa. Hold your horses, Bunny." She chuckled as she happily gazed at her little pigtails. They made her smile and almost made her run to Tessa and squeeze the living daylights out of her with all that cuteness. "I did come for Doctor Roberts. I'm interested in what he could do with me. If there was a way to increase my powers," Devyn trailed off as she looked at all their faces. Was that why everyone else was here? To increase their powers as well? "If he is a "doctor", I'm pretty sure he'll put us through a few tests. You know see our abilities and whatnot. See what he's working wit--" Right before Devyn could finish her thought, she saw it. The so called android they were suppose to meet.

A tight feeling knotted in Devyn's chest. She never liked androids ever since she was younger. The machines only saw logical reasoning and perfect solutions. And that bugged her. There was no such thing as perfection and not everything was logical but that's not what the buckets of metal thought--no programmed, to think. She hated anything tied down to obedience and couldn't think for themselves. And that's exactly what androids were: artificial, obedient, logical, cold, perfect little servants. Exactly what this Jenny probably was. Feeling a shiver through her skin, when she heard the android say "with me", Devyn forced herself to answer to her. "Do you know when they'll arrive?" She quietly hissed, not wanting to spend too long with Jenny.

Ever_After

Old 05-26-2012, 05:27 AM

Confused green eyes stared at Foxe, had she just called her...bunny. What an odd nickname to get from someone she had just met.It wasn't the weirdest thing someone had called her but they had been her friends for a couple of months before she was labeled the groups conscience. "Uh, Bunny?" Shifting Tessa debated on how she felt about the name.It wasn't a mean name and it was kind of cute.

When the dark haired woman started talking about powers and abilities she lost the brunette. She didn't have any powers and the only ability she really had was the way she read people, knowing what they wanted to hear and how to make them feel better. But that was just being a good psychologist and she was or at least studying to be one. For all she new this doctor guy had messed up when he sent her a message and everyone else in the park really did have some type of special power or what not.

Then of course to top off the confusion that was making her head spin and tingle with so many different thoughts the fountain opened up and out stepped an girl. Right in the middle of Foxe talking. This was the most excitement she had had in her twenty two years of life. It was like something out of a movie. Mysterious messages being sent to strangers, meeting int he dark, secret tunnels in the middle of a fountain. Rubbing her temples she tried to move past the little twinge of a headache that was forming.

Her large eyes widened as she took in the android, who had just come out of the fountain. She was sure that that wasn't in the city plans. Swallowing she kept her eyes on the girl, robot, thing...Jenny. The name Jenny was written on her so it was safe to guess it was the android's name. " Can you tell us why we are here exactly? Or maybe what the doctor has planned for us...something."

Esmme

Old 05-26-2012, 05:48 AM

When Jenny appeared, Nym felt the strange darkness in his mind lift. She was an android. Nym's eyes narrowed. The others asked the questions that flickered in his mind. Why are we here? When would everyone else arrive? Shooting another glance to Tessa, and then to Devyn, Nym seemed to recover every bit of his silent composure. Then, for the first time, he spoke.
"Is is possible that the doctor chose some of the wrong people?" Perhaps I shouldn't be here.

-

"Serk!" Pepper's green eyes lit with a furious fire. She covered her face as the vampire strut about the room half dressed. By the time she looked up, her smile was sincere. He always knew how to make her feel better. "I'm not walking around like you do." The ginger winked, and then let her smile grow again. "Wine and candles? It's been a while since we've done that." It was true. Pepper almost felt a bit of sadness tug at her heart. Too long. But, in Serk's defense, he'd been trying really hard to be a good boy. He'd ditched every girl he'd been gathering up for the past few weeks. Pepper was almost proud of him - except for the fact that he'd found them in the first place.

"I can walk. The park isn't far from-" Pepper had just slid on her dark green coat when Serk suddenly burst into her thoughts. You're so good at it, too. The redhead smiled a bit, watching as he demanded a new outfit. "I thought you said I looked good in everything." Pepper's inquisitive smile was followed by a laugh.

The red dress that appeared made Pepper's eyes widen. "Serk, it's the park. At night. What on earth do you think I should wear that for?" But then again . . . that look in his eyes. . . . The tone he spoke in. . . . Pepper reached for the dress. "You would absolutely love it, then?" Her expression grew sly. "I'll wear the dress if you wear the coat I finally patched up." It was a nice coat that she'd finally patched up after their last bout with rowdy vampires (in their previous home, of course).

Pepper reached out and touched the dress, and it faded into a strangely computerized program of green letters and numbers. As it faded from Serk's hold, it appeared on Pepper. She felt awfully bare wearing it, but . . . it wasn't terrible. Heck, she liked it. A lot. Serk's taste was still good. . . . "We're already late. We should go."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-26-2012, 06:06 AM

Calypso frowned as the Android approached. She could feel a sort of feral growl well up inside. What was it in her blank memories that caused her to hate androids so much. Her back was straight and she almost had goosebumps. The brunette just bit her lower lip, keeping her personal issues with the machinery to herself. Calypso listened carefully at all the questions her companions had as she wondered the same questions in her head. She could feel her hands getting warmer, so Cody carefully kept her hands folded together front if her, touching nothing.

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-27-2012, 03:20 AM

Devyn nodded at Tessa with a smile. "Yes, Bunny. You're so cute and fluffy looking that you reminded me of a little bunny rabbit." Devyn giggled happily like a school girl. Tessa and Nym both got her interests level to rise. Meaning she was right: she was going to have so much fun with these people. Drifting her eyes she made eye contact with the android which sent a chill through her. Staying unnerving still and silent, Devyn knew for a fact that she was definitely staying away from the android while the other "chosen ones" began voicing their own opinions.

It was irritating. Why did they have to wait longer? Devyn didn't like being kept up on certain matters or issues that show be solved quickly. This was definitely one of those times and Devyn was getting restless. "I love your hair, it's quite interesting on a young guy like yourself. Is that dyed or is it natural?" She asked as she smiled at Jacen, remembering he too smiled earlier and never got a reply or even nod for that matter. It is common manners to greet someone when they greeted themselves to you. Devyn looked up at the boy for his answer, starting up small talk was the only way to distract herself from the irritation and annoyance that was slowly bubbling.

Last edited by Whimsical Sadist; 05-27-2012 at 09:20 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-28-2012, 04:52 AM

Vincent sighed a bit, he walked along looking for some place to rest. He saw a few people beginning to join a bit away from him, and paused. Wondering what was going on, something stirred in the back of his mind. He wondered if they were like him... He shakes his head, that was so foolish. There was no way random people in a park would be like him.

(So small ;-; )

Wavi

Old 05-29-2012, 12:35 AM

OOC // Sorry that was a bit long, but I needed to get a lot of stuff in.

This girl - was she mad? Powers? What the hell was she talking about? Did she mean legit "powers" or just "the power to read people" or the "power to be really good at one thing.” Blinking a few times, he whisked away the questions, knowing that it didn't matter. Sooner or later, all their questions would be answered, especially since the android had appeared. His eyes drifted toward JENNY – the android – taking in her sights and odd sense of beauty. Electronic yet graceful, the machine had an interesting way of showing up. It was far-fetched and over the top, yet cool and very sophisticated. It was just like something out of a sci-fi book, only this was real life and not one of Spielberg’s movies.

Hands clasping together, he too had a question for the machine. “Why… us? We’re nothing special – or at least some of us agree. So why would the doctor pick… normal people?” He wanted to ask what Devyn meant with her choice of the word “powers,” but decided that he would ask that later – when it was just he and her. After all, there was no point starting a fuss over something that could just be a huge misunderstanding or a poor word choice.

JENNY’s lips curled up to reveal a smile – or at least what one would say to be a smile. “We have a few more approaching soon. But, I wager, that people will join us later on. Although the message had an expiration stamp, the offer does not close – unless I rescind the invitation.” The voice behind the machine was a bit angelic – the doctor had done a great job with her voice box. Although it was a little electronic, for the most part, it sounded like an electronic tune. It reminded Jacen of some famous singers on the radio who use voice changing electronics that alter their vocals so that they sound a little robotic. Apparently, such music was praiseworthy and ‘hip’ – whatever that meant.

Agreeing with JENNY’s comment on the arrival of others, Jacen shrugged at Devyn, sensing that she might not have been too fond of the android’s response. Frankly, he didn’t like it either. It seemed like a half-hearted answer. Was it possible that she was programmed to answer that way? Were they only allowed to ask certain questions because only those specific questions would trigger her response system? Those doubts of her realistic and live mind soon vanished though as she responded to Tessa’s question.

“You are here to undergo a series of brutal tests that will determine your worth. Our planet is on the verge of something so big that your minds cannot even fathom the gravity of the situation – at least not yet. You were handpicked by my creator to serve as a line of defense against the unknown enemy that seeks to wreck havoc on all that we’ve come to love and hold dear.” Her head turned toward Nym. “Being human, there is a possibility that my creator chose wrong. But, I have faith in his ability to pick people out. Those with a sour heart and tainted mind will be exposed during the tests so should someone not be true to the mission at foot, they will be eliminated. However, I fear that even I cannot sense the link between evil and good. So my judging will only prove to be as good as my ability to process your data.”

Her robotic voice was a little more evident as she spoke this go around. It was actually pretty neat sounding - very poised and calm while hinting a bit of anticipation and apprehension.

Jacen’s hands now stroked his jaw as he thought hard on all she was saying. “So you’re saying that our life is in… danger? Why? C.O.R.E. exists to prevent such perils.”

A snort came from the machine. “C.O.R.E. isn’t perfect.”

Eyes widening and jaw agape, Jacen leaned in, pushing his gray hair from his eyes. “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?” Baffled, he felt his palms grow sweaty and pale.

“Yes. I’m saying C.O.R.E. is a double-edged sword and can be turned toward the side of evil.”

Breathing a bit sporadic, Jacen jumped to his feet and planted his hands on JENNY’s collarbone. “That’s impossible! Why would you lie about such things! C.O.R.E.’s impenetrable! I know. I’ve got friends that work in there! They would know if something as serious as you’re saying was about to threaten our planet – our lives!”

Hands falling to his side, Jacen stomped away from the machine and looked at the others. “This sounds like a hoax.” His golden eyes were fixed on JENNY as he stared her down. “Where’s the proof? Why should we trust you? Follow you? Believe you?”

Her arms drifted away from one another and in the void between them, a screen appeared. A ghostly image soon danced between the space. Though it was a shaky image, all could make out what was going on. A white-haired duo had entered the facilities with a group of lowly looking thugs. Machine guns pointed at those manning the hardware, the one white-haired fiend snapped his fingers and a reign of bullets shot down all those not with his cult. Then, the almost too cliché laughter of a villain echoed about the chambers and the words, “Let there be darkness on Earth” followed.

The clip zapped away and the android moved her arms over her chest. “Future sight was my burden. Although it’s not much, I fear the day this event happens and C.O.R.E. is put in the hands of evil. And although I cannot identify anyone in the video for the quality is too poor, I know that they are not fighting for the betterment of us all.” Her head dropped to the ground as she dropped to her knees. “Please, I’m begging you, you must help me. I have so much to offer but I cannot do any of the needed tasks. You were all picked for a reason. Only you can unlock your destiny – your true purpose.”

Damn. His eyes were glued to her stunning figure as her ginger hair slid gracefully into her jade eyes. Moving his hand to her cheek, he brushed the stray strand from her breathtaking eyes. Lips against hers, he soon found himself pinning the woman to the wall that was once behind him. Although it was glass, the world below wouldn’t see a thing as they were far too high up for anyone to notice the make out session. Fangs growing in size, Serk’s eyes flickered from red to blue as he fought back the urge to feast upon her neck – her barren neck that was oh-so-cruelly in his view.

Not caring one bit what his actions might lead to, Serk pulled his lips away and went to nibbling on the woman’s neck, doing his best not to break her skin. Unfortunately, he had gotten a bit too rough for a small dot of blood pooled on her pale flesh. It was only the size of a pinprick, but it was more than enough to set the vampire off. In an instant, he had Pepper on the floor and his tongue to her little wound. Had his heart not told him this was the woman he loved, the vampire would have drunk her dry. But, knowing it was Pepper for he knew the taste of her blood, he would only drink enough to get the woman high – high off him that is.

Chest rested against hers, the white-haired vampire felt the lust of blood slip from his eyes as Pepper’s sweet blood washed his inside, turning it calm and pure like the angel he just drank from. A tear slipped from his eye as he sat up, still mounting the ginger. Hands pulling her upward, he looped her arms around his neck as he rested his nose against hers.

“You shouldn’t stay with me anymore,” he muttered, hating the fact that he had lost himself for a moment and that he could have killed her. Hands in his hair and his chin wrapped around her shoulder, Serk took in a few deep, long breaths. “I’m sorry,” he hated to admit this wrongdoing, but he hated not being honest with Pepper more. “I-I-I….” The male pulled himself away from the woman and forced himself to sober up.

Calister, who had been watching all the while, called forth one of his arms to bring a bottle of vodka to his lord’s side. Without any hesitation, Serk ripped the lip of the bottle off and within a matter of minutes finished all its content. The clear, bitter liquid was now within his stomach, likely to take hold of his senses – but at least it would suppress his vampire ways.

Fumbling toward the ginger, Serk touched the coat the lovely lady wanted him to wear. It soon appeared on it as did a white button down shirt and a black vest. Black pants snaked up his legs and a pair of military grade boots materialized up his feet.

“After you,” he said drunkenly, as he groped at the woman’s behind. After successfully grabbing her rear, he linked arms with the woman. “Give me ten and I’ll be good as new,” he knew Pepper knew this already, but he felt he needed to state it anyway. Despite it being alcohol, vodka seemed to be the only thing to reset Serk’s vampire instincts, removing the bloodlust and the desire to bit. As he said, in ten minutes, he would be sober and normal. But, during the next ten minutes, the white-haired vampire would be a bloody fool. Hitting on Pepper and acting like any drunken frat boy might.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-29-2012 at 01:01 AM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-29-2012, 01:36 AM

Calypso shuddered as the Android- as JENNY -spoke. The mechanical voice bothered her to no end. "So what, we're to be C.O.R.Es backup, to avoid this future? Or are we to fight against them them? " her voice was a little cold considering how lovely and friendly she had been moments before. Cody sighed and held out her hand. Setting her hand on fire she looked over to Jacen, "I don't think I fall under your impressions of 'normal'." Standing up she looked at JENNY "I'm in. Lead the way metal lady." Clenching her hand into a fist, the fire flared for a quick second, burning white hot, before minimizing into nothing but a little redness on the girls skin.

Last edited by Codette; 05-29-2012 at 04:30 AM..

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-29-2012, 03:18 AM

Devyn scoffed at the android as she rolled her eyes. What a perfectly cold response. Closing her eyes angrily, Devyn thought for a bit on other matters and silenced everything around her. Leaving nothing but quiet blackness in her mind. As if starting up a movie, she slowly played with her thoughts that weren't related to the blasted Jenny.

Nothing seemed to register to the others. Was she truly the only one with something "odd" about her? Hell no. If she was then she wouldn't have felt more than one mist leading her to the park. That might have been right, but why did only bemusement fill their faces? Why did it look as if she lost every marble she had and nothing was working upstairs? Devyn wasn't crazy--well not completely--they didn't need to see her that way. All she wanted was a way to increase her abilities and gain more power. She had everything she wanted; all she was missing was power. Surely that was all they wanted as well. Or else they wouldn't be here, right?

As if a electronic whistle blew, Jenny's voice penetrated Devyn's dark bubble and caused her eyes to snap open. Exposing the light back into her eyes and mind. Wait. Had she heard right? Was the infamous C.O.R.E losing? Oh dear, it looks like the justice system is slipping. She laughed. What had happen to cause the "prefect" system to be threatened like this? Did people finally have enough of the cruelty? The punishments? This was getting far deeper than Devyn had thought. So, there was a reason they all were here and it wasn't for power, but to see their worth. Frankly, she didn't like being told how much her value or worth was, but she would hold back her tongue--for now. And it would begin with Jacen's little comment. She didn't mix into Jacen's "normal people" pool so she chose to accept the offer. If she wanted any answers or see any improvement of her abilities, her temper and mouth had to avoid each other and never get out of hand. Looking over at Cody, Devyn finally cleared her mind of the mess and smiled. "So am I, Android."

MintyRey
N00b

Old 05-29-2012, 04:05 AM

"Argh. I'm so bored!"

The climate of this region was a bit chilly, which proved to be a slight discomfort to the woman perched at the edge of a rooftop.
"Hmm. Maybe I should have brought a coat after all....", Zen muttered to herself as an afterthought. But it was already too late to do anything about it. She had left the White Snakes' New York Headquarters for a while to get some fresh air and possibly an end to her boredom. There's supposedly going to be an important meeting today. The big boss was coming over to discuss something. It seemed like a rare occasion for the young master to be staying in one huge city for this long. Zen always thought he was an avid traveler who loved spreading the organization's influence in the most twisted and ruthless of ways. As for the meeting, the pale-green haired alien had arrived too early, hence why she felt she had enough time to go out.

Despite desperately craving a fight to participate in, Zen had ended up taking up a spot with a good view atop one of the highest buildings around the park at Greenwood Circle. The C.O.R.E. system ensured her night would be a total drag. No violence and no thoughts of violence allowed. The system could track almost anybody entertaining such fantasies. The last couple of times Zen found herself seriously considering making minced meat out of people, she ended up having to face swarms of C.O.R.E. militia. Sometimes, the Cernasian had to reluctantly flee because she found herself outnumbered and staying to fight would only jeopardize a mission in progress. The organization has since advised her to have more tact in her thoughts.

Such an oppressive way to rule. And using the preservation of justice and public safety as a reason for its continued existence, no less. A criminal such as herself could appreciate the genius of this scam. "These humans are getting swindled out of their freedoms in exchange for the promise of safety, hah!", Zen laughed, looking towards the tower of C.O.R.E.. Her emerald eyes briefly glinted with a passing hover billboard. "And using a death sentence to maintain non-violence? What hypocrites!! If you'll be murdering people anyway, at least allow other people to kill too! Don't hog all the fun!! Aaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Zen calmed down from her fit of laughter a minute later. Glancing to a large, multi-colored, holographic clock on the building a block away, she noted it was about time to head back if she did't want to be late.

Standing up to leave, the Cernasian noticed a small gathering of people down at the park. It was closed but some people had decided to break in. "Hmm, must be a party or something...Earthlings are really weird!"
Thinking nothing else of it, Zen turned and headed off. As she jumped from roof to roof, her chakram shined every now and again, reflecting the many bright city lights she ran by.

Last edited by MintyRey; 05-30-2012 at 02:23 PM..

Ever_After

Old 05-29-2012, 04:29 AM

Tessa listened to JENNY the small feeling of unease creeping back into her. This was a lot to take in at once. They were chosen to become what, defenders of the planet. They were going to go through brutal, the android had said brutal, test to stop some unknown attacker to their way of life. She was starting to rethink her earlier worry that this was all some big joke. Shifting back and forth she agreed fully with Jace. They had C.O.R.E. if in the improvable case that, yes, everything they loved was in danger. The organization had been protecting them for years.

But if the android could be believed C.O.R.E was failing, or was going to fail.It could fall into the hands of evil. Be used against the people it protected. This wasn't possible. Though she didn't lash out at the android like Jace did, she wasn't one for unnecessary confrontation, she found him voicing some of her very same thoughts.

However she couldn't deny that the scene playing out on the screen was something that should never come to be. The white haired ones laughter still echoed in her ears long after the image had faded. That was the type of havoc the world was facing. That creepy laughter and the lost of C.O.R.E. And this doctor had gathered them because they would be bale to stop it. After those brutal test, Tessa reminded herself.

Looking between the two other girl that had already agreed, later when there was much less going on in her brain she would focus on the fact that Cody had produced fire out of thin air. As it was her mind was too preoccupied with the chilling laughter and the fact that she was about to agree to saving the world. Then she looked back over to the pleading android on the ground her heart string was sufficiently pulled. Taking slow steps over to JENNY she rested a hand on the android's shoulder. She wasn't a huge fan of androids but she hated seeing someone look so devastated more. With her most reassuring smile Tessa looked into JENNY's steel colored eyes. " Don't worry." Looking back at the others," It's the right thing to do. I'm sure we can all agree on that. I'm in. She was scared and she wasn't sure how much help she was going to be, Tessa wasn't the most physical person, but she had been chosen to help save people how could she walk away from that.

Last edited by Ever_After; 05-29-2012 at 04:33 AM..

Esmme

Old 05-29-2012, 06:15 AM

Pepper smiled a bit as icy fingers brushed hair from her face. Just as she was about to mention leaving again the ginger found Serk's lips crushed against hers. Honestly, it had been too long since she'd felt the giddy butterflies in her stomach like this. They spun so fast it left Pepper dizzy, though that could have been the lack of air. The wall behind her was glass, and it was not nearly as cold as the hands that brushed over her.
This wasn't unusual for Serk, though Pepper was a bit frightened by the sudden rush of bloodlust that flickered through his eyes. The redhead found herself sucking in breath as his lips finally left hers. Usually he was more in control. Usually Serk kept a tight reign on his actions for fear of harming her. Somehow, this almost felt different.

When the vampire's lips met her neck, Pepper tilted her head to give him more access to the exposed skin. That strange sense of vampiric charm and promise of pleasure was already taking effect on her. She couldn't help but wonder if she should have pushed him away, though.

The ground rose up to meet her so quickly, it hurt. For a moment, she was breathless. Then, her heart was racing as Serk hovered over her. Pepper felt the world shift as he drank, and her fear melted into keen pleasure. She was, just as Serk intended, high on him. The words on her lips prompted him to keep drinking, but instead . . . he stopped.

Pepper looked a bit confused, though happily so, as Serk pulled away. The tear that fell from his eye made an inner part of the ginger cringe, but her features only showed a glowing smile. She was thankful that the vampire pulled her up, and gladly let her arms wrap about his neck. Pepper wasn't sure if she would have had the strength to do so on her own at that point.

Pepper slowly tried to regain her sense of mind as Serk muttered words that froze her heart. Her breath caught, and she blinked away the euphoric feelings before regarding him for a few moments. Her green eyes followed the vampire as he swallowed an entire bottle of alcohol.
"Everyone makes mistakes," she said, watching as he drunkenly reached for the coat she'd told him to wear. Pepper laughed, dodging away as the silver-haired male reached for her. She failed, and was caught anyway. "Ten minutes is a long time, Serk."

She leaned over to kiss his cheek before snagging his hand, forcing him to wrap an arm around her waist. She held the hand where it should be, not allowing it to drift elsewhere. "Thank you, Calister." I suppose. "We'll be back later on." The ginger smiled slightly, knowing that the next ten minutes were going to be . . . horrid. Serk? Drunk in public? Could this get any worse?

-

Nym frowned, but nodded. Hoax or not, he was willing to go along with it. What did he have to lose, anyway? He'd already lost everything. "I'm in," he said, watching as JENNY knelt before Jacen. Though he had no problems with androids, he couldn't help but shake his head. If the safety net is failing, they may as well patch it up with a bunch of low-lifes that no one cares about.

His pale green eyes shot up to two approaching figures. Hatred. Nym grimaced as something clawed at his chest again. From the look of the couple as they came closer, they were drunk. Or, at least the man was. Was that guy awfully familiar?

-

Pepper eyed the group of people for a moment before smiling a bit. She kept her hold on Serk so he wouldn't run off and start introducing himself to all the women in the area. "Rescue mission?" Pepper glanced at JENNY. She'd seen the tail end of the movie that the android had played, and it didn't look good. "Let me guess: C.O.R.E. has finally fallen through."
The ginger nudged Serk, muttering something about keeping his hands to himself. Perfect time to be drunk, dear. Her green eyes darted over the strange people there.

Wavi

Old 05-29-2012, 01:36 PM

[ ENTER THE VILLAINS ]

location: the White Snakes hideout located on the outskirts of the city

"My Lord, a new message has arrived."

The echoing sound of boots coming down a hallway seemed to still the air that was once blowing down the darkened corridor. A pair of glowing crimson eyes looked into an identical set of vermilion orbs. Almost as if they were born from the same womb, the two exchanged matching smirks. As her brows cocked, the shorter male swept his devious grin away.

Both donned matching attire that started with black dress shoes and matching white socks, though hers drew up to her knees. Although the male wore pants, the material and color that made up the woman's skirt was the same cloth cut to make his pants. That decent shade of black also colored the shirts the two had worn - both having the same style. Frilly white lace button down tops made up the first layer. The ruffles from the outfits could be seen even with their slim-fitting suit coats on. A golden trim lined the collar and the cuffs of the sleeves. The same shade of gold was even carried over to their tie-like scarves, which where knotted by a glistening ruby fastener. The gold was even carried over into the buttons that dotted the suit's front. The only noticeable different that wasn't gender related was that the male had a pocket watch hooked to his suit; the silver chain was the only thing visible.

The woman, who was abnormally tall for her gender (six foot), towered over the boy of eighteen who stood a short five foot eight inches tall. Compared to the white-haired woman, most would assume he to be a child to the lass, but this was not the case. In fact, it couldn't be further from the truth. The reality of it is that she is actually his slave, per se. Drawn and bound together by a contact, the two had found contort in one another. Lovers on the side, the male would never openly admit that he had fallen for his partner. The woman, on the other hand, had no interest in the boy, but kept up the appearance nonetheless, knowing all too well that an unhappy boy would mean unhappy living.

As of recently, though, the young master had taken his interest to a new set of women who were actually closer to his age and of his species. Why, it wasn't everyday a shinigami would "fool around" with an earthling.

"Shi," the male spoke as he drew near her, "what's the message read?"

"Says, 'you've got yourself a deal.' Looks as if things will go your way." Her white hair was tossed over her shoulders. Hand resting on her left hip, the red-eyed woman drew forth her smirk again. "Shall I call in Glitch and have her to straight to work?"

"Yes. Glitch shall prove most useful in this situation. If this is a true deal, then Glitch can apply for a job at C.O.R.E. and gain admittance into the facility. Once we've worked out the remaining kinks, I can have her start infecting the program with that virus we've been working on. Within no time, C.O.R.E. will fall and it shall be replaced with our lovely toy… D.O.O.M."

The cackle of a wicked man filled the narrow hallway that the two had resided in. As the boy, Kenta "Kent" Oda, finished up his long-winded laugh, the woman, Shi, had gone to work calling up their loyal follower Glitch. Trailing down the hallway, Kent was making his way to the main lobby where he would meet a few of his lowlife thugs, giving them their next mission.

Upon hearing the click of memory chip receiving the call, the graceful death god spoke. "Glitch, baby, we're in. Come down to our hideout and we'll get your all dolled up for that interview." Pulling out her lipstick, the woman painted her pale lips a very vivid red. "Oh and do bring your clothes. You'll be moving in with us."

Last edited by Wavi; 05-29-2012 at 01:40 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-29-2012, 01:57 PM

The walk from Serk Tower to park too a little under ten minutes. Now, during those eight minutes, Pepper faced a landslide of Serk humiliation. At first, he tried to hump a tree, which caused the paparazzi to snap only a million pictures of the horny, drunken celebrity. But, Pepper being Pepper, was able to steal all the inappropriate images away, forever deleting them from the world. The next big hassle the woman faced was Serk's inability to keep his pants on. Not once, but seven times he tried to take them off. It had gotten so bad that Pepper had to buy the guy a new belt which came with a lock. This, of course, turned the guy on more, knowing that Pepper had the 'key to his goods.'

After he had sloppily kissed the ginger a few times in public, the white-haired fool stumbled into a rather busty woman, immediately taking a liking to her jiggling breasts. Asking Pepper to get implants landed the guy on a leash and with the mark of a scorn woman - a large red hand slap on his face.

Whimpering like a dog, the vampire let out a wolf-like howl. "Poopy Pepper Pants," he moped, "why do you treat me like I'm some kind of animal. I'm no werewolf! Imma sexy vampire. Look, I even sparkle!" he said as he dumped a bowl full of glitter on himself. This, of course, caused a few of the nearby ladies to squeal and beg to have the hunk sign their chests. Naturally, the perverted vampire didn't decline and soon found himself surrounded by a sea of breasts. But before he could even do anything about it, he was being yanked away from the crowd and rushed down an alleyway.

Serk, loving the idea of playing hide and go seek with the crowd, scooped the green-eyed woman up and hustled into the park with her. Rather than going through the opened gate, he hopped the fence as it seemed more 'badass' and 'sexy' than doing the obviously human thing.

Plopping her down upon her request, the vampire rested his head on her shoulder, purring some. "Pepper, will you marry me one day?" He was still completely out of it. Two more minutes and he would be normal, not recalling a single thing that happening, which revoked his invitation toward marriage. However, coming from Serk's mouth and the sincerity of it all, Pepper might just bring it up at some point as this was the first time he'd ever even popped the question.

Upon joining the group, the vampire hissed as his arms immediately engulfed Pepper's body. "Mine!" his childish nature was showing, again.

Of course, upon seeing the clothing on Cody, the male licked his lips and almost drooled. Ripping the center of Pepper's dress away, he smirked with delight as the woman's tone midsection came into view. "No way in hell I'm letting some little twerp out-sexy you!" Narrowing his eyes, his tongue rolled from his mouth as he declared a silent war on Cody.

Then, almost as if god (or someone of a higher being) were on Pepper's side, Serk dropped to the ground. Fumbling to his feet, he brushed the dirt and dust from his pants. The layer of drunkenness that was in his eyes had faded, meaning Serk was back and better than ever.

Head turning toward the woman at his side, he puckered his lips and leaned in for a kiss. Missing, no surprise to him, he pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "I guess I wasn't a good boy this go around." He liked to think he could behave after having a bottle of vodka but he always failed. All but that one time, but he was with Pepper and he, apparently, liked his naughty mindset that time. Too bad Serk doesn't remember it. According to Pepper it was the "best night ever."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-29-2012, 03:36 PM

Cody watched the couple approach and her first thought was how cute they looked. As they got closer she recognized the male as Serk. 'Hmm well Jacen isn't going to be pleased.' When Serk looked her over she felt a strange unease inside.
Serk ripped open the dress of his infamous assistant, Pepper, and she couldn't help but feel like it was a challenge based on her own wardrobe. Calypso crossed her arms over her chest in an effort to hide her exposed skin. "Welcome to our little party." She gave an absent smirk.