Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 04:41 AM

Skye looked at her with a confused look, "What's wrong?"

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-17-2007, 04:43 AM

"It's just that..I thought those who appose my father would..well use me against him" she said looking at him. "Please don't...I'm nothing like him...I've tried running away so many times and now I finely dead." she said hoping her bagging will help.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 04:45 AM

Skye flicked Liz's forehead. "...stop whining...I won't do anything."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-17-2007, 04:51 AM

((last post good night))

Liz stopped looking at him. "Don't flick me in the head" she said as she looked at him. "Thank you by the way" she said as she looked at him. Somethings bout him made her feel safe.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 06:06 AM

"..." Skye sat down on a chair. He kept a close eye on Liz.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 10:56 PM

Liz looked down as she curled up in his coat it seemed so quite as she just sat there waiting for something to happen. He is pretty cute..I wonder he thinks of me She thought.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 11:17 PM

Skye took out a chocolate bar from his small backpack he broke it in half and gave the other half to Liz. "..."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 11:25 PM

"Thank you" She said as she grabbed it she was feeling hungry as she began to eat some of it. "Why are you being so nice to me" She asked him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 11:27 PM

Skye ate his half of the chocolate bar. "...is it wrong?"

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 11:32 PM

"No..no..it's just that not many are nice to me" She said as she took another bite. "I'm so glad to be out of there..the things my father dose and I half to sit there and watch it..I couldn't stand it the last time I tried to run away I got caught and well." She then got up and lifted up the back of her shirt to show the scars on her back. "He whipped me" She said. "Well he had somone whip me he can't do it him self" She said.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 11:35 PM

Skye saw the scars. He touched them as he counted how many there were. "..7 marks in the back.."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 11:39 PM

"yes..to his own daughter..is one and only child." She said as she pulled the shirt down and looked at him. "So you see why I don't want to live in that place" she said looking down. "I want it to end I want this world to be like it once was..I want to see birds, and flowers, I want love, not hatred" She said as she looked up at him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 11:41 PM

"..." Skye looked down, "...happiness, freedom..."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 11:42 PM

"Do you think it will happen, do you think we will get the world we long for" she asked him as she lifted up his head gently and looked into his eyes.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 11:47 PM

Skye showed Liz, his special ID card, which showed that he's a rebel, it also showed his rank, it was one of the highest ranks of all triple S rank. "...those who fight can save this corrupted world..."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 11:48 PM

Lizz looked at his idea then back up at him. "How dose one become part of this group" She asked him she wanted to help she new things about her fathers planes she wanted to use what she new to help out.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 11:53 PM

"You're not able to fight." Skye said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-17-2007, 11:55 PM

"No but who knows more about the war lord then me" she said looking up at him. "please I want to do something please" She said looking up at him with her big brown eyes.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 11:59 PM

"Sorry I can't help with that...I quit the rebel gang due to the harsh work they put us through, not to mention killing innocent lives." Skye said. Skye realized that he was talking in a normal manner. "..."

Kaarii
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-18-2007, 04:24 AM

Raden gave a frustrated sigh as he shoved open the doors of the Cafe Sinfonia. Why couldn't those darned rebels just throw in the towel already, and realize that they were fighting a pointless battle?
Scanning the cafe, he spotted a girl around his age, who was the only person seated alone. Inhaling softly, the young man decided to take a chance and try to have a decent conversation, or anything that would help take his mind off of the long day he'd had.
"May I join you, miss?" he asked politely, approaching her table with a cheerful smile.

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-18-2007, 04:41 AM

Miki had been watching the teen since he had entered the cafe, and had recognized him almost immediately.
Bowing her head slightly, she allowed a small smile to form on her face as she placed her coffee back onto the table. "I'm honored, General Raden Blackburn." She gave a brief nod, a signal for him to sit.
Yes, Miki was familiar with the talented young general. She gave a soft sigh of relief, lucky that she had bothered to conceal her identity with makeup and different clothing before leaving the base. Raden was a great aid against the rebel fighters. In other words, an enemy.
"Alicia Robinson," she added, meeting Raden's eyes with a smile as she gave the fake identity she usually used. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-18-2007, 10:37 PM

"What..killing innocent lives..why..I don't understand I thought they want a better life for all not make it worse" She said looking down she didn't feel like joining them anymore.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-18-2007, 11:17 PM

"...those in the way must die, that's what my superior officer said..." Skye said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-18-2007, 11:18 PM

"How are they in the way..I don't want to be apart of that" She said as she finished her chocolate. "your very kind" she said as she moved near him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-18-2007, 11:23 PM

"...it's the reason why I quit the team..." Skye looked at Liz. "....I don't want to kill....I just want to be free..."