qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-21-2008, 05:31 PM

Sevge smiled warmly.
"Nice to meet you girls." He sat back down at the table. He looked over to Evelyn.
"Oh, come, come. No need to bow to me, I'm no king." His voice was kind and caring.
"Now, for what you are now...." He looked Bronwynn and Evelyn up and down. His eyes come to rest on the stones around their necks.
"Would you mind if I looked at those?" He said gesturing with his hands form them to come closer.

Levex watched Sevge. He had done the same thing when she took Rea here two years ago.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2008, 08:51 PM

evelyn blushed and stood up straight. she as the first to come forward, to the surprise of her sister, but Bronwynn was soon standing next to her. "What uh what do these mean" Evelyn asked, talking about the jewel around her neck, she knew Rea had already explained it but she also wanted an eplanation form the oracle, who had probably seen more of them.

Soko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Soko

Old 03-21-2008, 08:52 PM

Alfimare blinked a bit and stared at James in wonder and then looked at the blurry town ahead. "Well that is impressive..." he had a more charming and less childish smile this time. "...I could only tell it was a town because I've seen it before." He looked back at the boy and thought it was best to hold his tongue for awhile. Eh...Hopefully they'll have an inn in that town. I don't remember father stopping there. His face was pensive as he pondered. I've not been there myself.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-22-2008, 04:38 AM

Sevge looked at both Bronwynn's and Evelyn's necklaces.
"From what I have learned over the years, the gems literally hold the Human in you that is left inside of them. That bit of Human is your soul. That is why you cannot be parted with the gem, you will die otherwise." Sevge stood from his chair and went over to a cabinet.
"Now, what have you two wished for your entire life has Humans?" His hands were on the handles of the cabinet, as if waiting for something.

Levex looked at the girls.
"Same thing, same thing..." she said in her mind. Sevge was going to take something out of the cabinet. She didn't know how but this something would help them find out what the girls were.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2008, 04:56 AM

To Bronwynns surprise it was Evelynn that answered the question "To get away from there" she said softly, almost too soft to hear. Bronwynn wanted to say something but stopped herself. 'it's so true' she thought, it really was true, and they had gotten what they deeply wished for. she blessed whoever did this silently as she stood beside her sister

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 03-22-2008, 10:52 PM

James put his hands into his pockets as he kicked a rock out of his way. He let out a soft sigh and looked up at Alfimare he was about to say something but stopped as they made their way into town.

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2008, 12:39 AM

After the long period of silence they finally arrive in town. As the entered Alfimare gazed about with a strange worried kind of look. It seemed something erk-ed him about placed he was unfamiliar with though for now he could see nothing that could so wrong. "Alright..." he said breaking the awkward silence that was disturbing him. "Seeing as we are here, I suppose we'd find a place to stay for this night."

Another strange pause came as he looked around himself. Geez...he thought. I wish I knew more about this place. He spoke again. " Alrighty...how about..." he spun upon his heal looking at all the building. It was enough to make him dizzy and he hunched over a bit. He then gave a nervous kind of childish grin, with all truth he looked rather foolish. "Heh..heh...I'm not exactly sure where an inn or something as such would be found. Perhaps we'll have to poke around a bit." The embarrassed grin remaining after the statement was finished.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 06:10 PM

Sevge opened the cabinet. To everybody but him, there was nothing it.
"Bronwynn, You have been a guardian for your sister correct? Evelyn, you are kind and caring?" Sevge did not look back as he asked these questions. Levex knew that everything now depended on how the girls answered.

Rea patted on of the children on the head. The bad dreams weren't a big thing and she had only been there for an hour or two. Rea was walking down the road back to the house Levex and she shared when she saw two boys standing in the road. they both looked utterly lost. Speeding up her pace she went up to them.
"Can I help in any way?" She smiled kindly.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2008, 10:50 PM

"uhm, yes" Bronwynn answered a bit perplex since he knew this and they had only just met, but she decided that she had already seen so much that could be counted as weird, this dind't surprise her that much.

"yes, thats right" Evelynn said with a nod, hiding a bit behind her sister without knowing it. "Butm how do you know, and why does it matter?" she asked, a bit uncertain, she felt rather small at the momnet and didn't like that

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2008, 05:19 AM

[o3o Haai there. I'd like to join. =D]

Mene Name: Infectoid
Name: Jasper Valentine
Race: Vampire/Cyborg conglomeration
Birth Stone: Emerald
Ability(s): Self-healing, electrical bursts, immune to electricity, slowing down time, and animation of the dead.
Bio: Jasper was born the runt of a set of triplets. Two boys and a girl, and his parents were done with pregnancy after that. Being the runt, he was weaker than the other two. When they went to play with friends, he stayed inside and drew. When they got on roller-coasters, he opted for the water-balloon pump. He had a weak heart, and wasn't expected to live past the age of thirty. Jasp didn't even make it halfway. His heart failed during reccess at school, while he was on the teeter-totter. Only nine years old, he was expected to die in the night. He didn't though, and his heart was deemed 'satisfactory' as long as he had a pace-maker implanted. His father was fine with that, and they never knew what his mother thought, as the harlot had run off with some dentist in Tahiti. After that, he lived a 'normal' life, but never really got over th fact that he should have died. He was a vampire in nearly every sense of the word by age fifteen, with no actual friends, only a ferret named Sabre. It was obvious he wished to be someone else, anywhere else, and one bright sunny morning as he faked sick to skip school, he got his wish.
Appearance: He tends to wear darker clothing, similar to what an assassin would wear. His skin is rather pale, due to the nature of what he is, and most of his teeth are pointed instead of traditional fangs. The pacemaker that once resided in his chest has since sprouted, giving him cybernetic parts. His hair is long, but kept up, and he has tattoos. Jasper is also an average height, standing at 70 inches when his hair is down, but is also extremely thin, unhealthily so.
Picture: Hee~♥

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2008, 01:16 AM

Alfimare turned sharply from James and looked down at Rea with a sort of shocked expression, his face paled a bit before he gave a wistful smile and thought Perhaps we'll not have to poke around ourselves. He stood up straighter in an attempt to seem less lost or silly and gave a swift but princely-kind of bow to Rea that men raised to gentlemen always seem to do, but for him it seemed more an old habit.

He glanced back over at James and grinned and then again looked at Rea. "Well I should hope if your from here yourself you might know of a place to stay?" His voice as calm sounding as he could manage considering his lacking social nature.

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 02:52 AM

Sevge nodded. He mumbled a few words of magic before reachinf his hand into the cabanit. When he took his hand out, a small grill sat in the palm of his hand. Sevge smiled.
"This is a Kanako. They are kind beings, a sort of angel if you please. This Is what you two are, gifted to fly without wings." Sevge smiled and then sat back down at the table. Levex knew that that last little bit Sevge had said was one of the few riddle like things he would ever say.
"Levex, take these two fine young ladys to the rock piles on the other side of town. There they can learn to fly." Sevge said. Levex nodded and shuffled Bronwynn and Evelyn out of the small house.
"Well, thats all we'll get out of him. Come let s go back to my house, pack a lunch and go to the rock piles. " Levex started walking back to the house.

Rea nodded at the stanger.
"Why yes. Come with me, there is a beautiful inn just next to my house." She smiled kindly and the boy next to the man she was talking to and then started heading back to her house again.
"Where are you two from? I haven't seen you around here..." She asked kindly.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2008, 05:05 AM

"Uwaaaah, we can fly" Bronwynn said with excitement, she had always asked the famous superpower-question with flight. "But, how will we know how to fly, I mean if we won't have wings, won't we go crashing down or something?" she said a bit confused

Evelyn had been silent for a very long time now, one may almost forget she was even there, but now she spoke and she did so with a soft voice "So, is that really what we are? Kanako's, and we can fly" she said, doubt to be heard in her voice, this was becoming a bit much for her to handle, first the coming into this world and now this

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-27-2008, 06:18 AM

Looking over on soft green grass, the young man snoozing in the field would go completely unnoticed. Wispy strands of black hair had fallen from the ribbon he kept it in, with small blades of the greenery tangled into the soft mess. He wasn't wearing much, only a cropped black jacket and a pair of black slacks, which would barely drag the ground if he were standing. Black boots laid a few feet away, as if he'd kicked them off before laying down. A slight moan, eyelids flutter, but he doesn't awaken. If his appearance weren't so dark, one might think him an angel of some sort. He twists a bit, an arm falls from his belly, and a large tattoo becomes visible. It looks like something an experiment would get- kids these days, sheesh. Strange as he is, it seems to fit with the odd bits of wipe tangled around his waist and wrists, connected to a metal plate around his stomach, one or two running up to attach to a sort of collar on the back of his neck. His eyes flutter again, and this time they stay open. A low mutter can be heard, something about cold and grass and dirty.

Only then does the look of shock cross his face, the realization that this is definitely not where he went to sleep last night. That this is not quite what he looked like last night. That he has no idea where he is, or how he's going to get home.

Or if he even wants to go home.

The boy, or rather, teen, sucked on his lip slightly, a small silver ring on the left corner of his mouth protruding slightly. He hadn't noticed at first, but there was definitely a twinge of pain. Not a short one, the long kind. It seemed to continue forever, throughout his whole body. Putting his hands on his hips, he looked around for a moment, then said "Well Jasp, looks like you've stepped in it this time..."

Out of the corner of a black eye (quite literally), he notices something in the distance. A town, or so it seemed. Jasper couldn't be to sure... But that was what it looked like.

Wait... Since when was his eyesight this good?

And when did his heart stop feeling as if it were about to explode...?

Dismissing this, he started off towards the town, feeling insanely changed, but oddly the same. A faster pace than he would normally assume... But he was anxious to get there.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2008, 12:45 AM

James didn't know how to answer her because of what Alfimare said to him earlier. James just stayed silent as he followed the girl to her house. He looked back up at Alfimare waiting for his answer.

sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-28-2008, 02:11 AM

Joshua wanders into the clearing, noticing the village, he cautiously wanders towards it, sticking somewhat away from it and watching the inhabitants. Joshua starts to talk to himself.
"People.... maybe they friends?"

Soko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2008, 04:25 AM

Alfimare glanced at James and swallowed also unsure of what to say. I suppose I should lie. Yes, if if she is a child who knows what those she lives with or like. Or if she is friendly towards...once humans. Alifmare breathed loudly and wheezed a bit but then collected his thoughts. "We're..." They word was spoken calmly despite the lie but his eyes seemed worried."...from a village just due east of here, though quite a travels away. I've not been there for some time though." This was true of Alfimare, he has not been home in over 2 years.

He swallowed again glancing at James as if it say "Heh, just go with lie." He spoke to Rea again and asked, "This inn, what is the expense?" One thing Alfimare had was money, he was sure glad at this point. He decided to go out on a limb, "Oh and how is this town? I mean to say..." he paused, "... are the other town folk as forwardly hospitable as you?"

qeanin
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 01:25 AM

((hey guys... I need to take a break form RPing for a bit. I've run into a nasty case of writers block and my moms says that the best way to get over it is to take a break until the writing 'spirit' comes back. So yeah. I'll be on different parts of the site but not my RPs....))

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2008, 10:45 PM

The only thing James did was nod with Alfimare's every word, that was all really he could do. James wasn't a really witty type of man which made him quite shy.