Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Thank you very much for your input! :)
I agree wholeheartedly. It's hard, because I really like wartortle's face, but I think mismagius is more of an all around fit, since the water sash covers up a lot of wartortle, but was the only way I could find to make the tail. Yes, I really like the sunflower, too. It's so cute! o 3o
Of course! <3

That's my issue with the Wartortle too - it's perfect other than the way the sash layers in the front because it looks misplaced even though the avi as a whole works! That's why I say the other two because they don't have that same issue and are more likely to be judged accordingly and work better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Cora is mega fail at pokemon cosplay just sayin >.>
-cheerleads- You can do it!! We shall attempt it together!! :D <3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-11-2015, 04:15 PM

Exactly. I mean, he works water, so I was trying to look at it like that, but it just doesn't quite stop it from throwing me off a little bit. I like the sunflower, but the fact that its double the amount of leaves that it needs kind of sticks in my craw. They all have a little bit of something wrong with them. I like the Bulbasaur, but his teeth are pointing the wrong direction and we don't have proper ears. I like Charmander, but he seems too simple to use. Too easy to achieve. So, probably mismagius will be the one. I appreciate the help on this. I loved them all, so choosing was tricky

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2015, 04:21 PM

That was my thought on the entire bottom row - too easy to achieve! (Except for maybe the one to the left of Charmander - that one was pretty interesting!)

Definitely on the same page with Bulbasaur - creative use of the items to get the effect, but it just doesn't scream Bulbasaur like Wartortle and Mismagius do!

Of course!! :D Now to figure out who I want to take a stab at xD;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-11-2015, 04:34 PM

Yeah, I actually liked that little guy. It took me quite awhile to figure out an item that looked like the body @__@;; It was frustrating. lol But it still doesn't quite look right regardless. It's that dang head. Not square enough.

Mmhmm. Agreed. Just doesn't quite stand out right.

Yes! You can do it! And and Cora will rock it for sure. It took me a long time to figure out Pokemon to do. I went through the whole pokedex with images to pick out ones that I thought I could take a stab at, but quite a few just didn't quite make sense and we didn't have the right stuff.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2015, 04:45 PM

I think we keep coming back to Mismagius so I think that one is the keeper!

That's exactly what I'm doing!! I'm gone tomorrow and all day Saturday - but I'm hoping I can get these attempted in time I might have to use the DAC if it comes down to the wire and submit those instead of trying to do it on my avi - but hopefully one way or the other I can get it attempted! If not, then definitely the next round! :D I'll definitely be grabbing you for opinions once I get started though <3

For now - I'm headed to bed - I've been up for 24 hours and it's finally late enough so that I can crash T_T
-has to get up super early tomorrow so I can't go to bed too early or I'll be up at like, 3am-
Feel free to ping me so I don't lose where we are! <3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-11-2015, 05:17 PM

Ah, yes, the DAC should certainly help. I don't have access to it, so I often forget about it.
Yeah, there are only a few days left for it. Two avis are hard to get out and like. I had a few animal ideas before Timon, but this one I love too much to not choose. The pokemon ones are trickier, though. Most of them are so odd with all these extra bits and pieces, and almost all have ears. Hard to manage with mene items.

Oh goodness. You are in a very different time zone than me. It's almost 11am here. 24 hours is a lot, you definitely should rest. I'll toss you a ping so you don't forget, Emma Corrin:

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 06-11-2015, 05:30 PM

Gizzie likes Mismagius and Gasley and that Chicken looking dude I don't know it's name the most ^.^

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-11-2015, 05:42 PM

lol My goofy fro gastly.
Thank you. The chicken guy is combusken. I liked how the bow gave the illusion of the odd shape of his torso. I'm glad you like him.

Eastyy
Eastriels mule : )

Old 06-11-2015, 07:41 PM

Suona: ghastly! So clever!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-11-2015, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastyy View Post
Suona: ghastly! So clever!
Hahaha. Thank you!
It was the only way I could think to do it

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 06-11-2015, 09:13 PM

Hakuna matata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-12-2015, 01:38 AM

Image:
Movie/Book/Program etc: Pokemon
Character: Mismagius
Image/Reference: x
Important details: It was really hard to pick just one lol

Image:
Movie/Book/Program etc: Lion King
Character: Timon
Image/Reference: x x OY! x
Important details: "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?"

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-12-2015, 04:27 AM

That Timon is Epic win. lol OY!

Still having a hard time. >.< My cutent one is suppose to be the Tiger from Life of Pi but I don't feel like it's reconcilable enough. >.<

...also dat pokemon XD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-12-2015, 04:57 AM

Thank you! xP
I love that scene. Once I started trying to make a Timon I just couldn't resist. Luau!

Is it the one you have on right now? I've not see Life of Pi, so I sadly can't be of much help. :x

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-12-2015, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Ah, yes, the DAC should certainly help. I don't have access to it, so I often forget about it.
Yeah, there are only a few days left for it. Two avis are hard to get out and like. I had a few animal ideas before Timon, but this one I love too much to not choose. The pokemon ones are trickier, though. Most of them are so odd with all these extra bits and pieces, and almost all have ears. Hard to manage with mene items.

Oh goodness. You are in a very different time zone than me. It's almost 11am here. 24 hours is a lot, you definitely should rest. I'll toss you a ping so you don't forget, Emma Corrin:
Oh really?? I thought everyone had access to it... How come dome people do and some people don't?

Agreed! I think I'll probably end up spending Saturday night or Sunday doing it since that's when it ends - I have 15 options I think I might be able to accomplish - I'm going to just go down the list and see what I like best! Hopefully one of the choices will pan out! XD; Considering taking a whack at one now perhaps - I'm still wicked exhausted but the puppy just woke me up so I'm trying to make myself tired again!

According to your time stamp in Mene time it was around 1:20pm when you posted, but in real time it's like, 30-40 min later so I'd say closer to 2pm - so that's how far apart we are haha! In other words I'm in EST and Mene time gets me all confused because their clocks are messed up big time xD;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-12-2015, 06:12 AM

You only have access to it if you've donated to the site, sadly

Yeah, that's what I did. Just did a bunch to give myself variety to choose from. I think that as you make more it helps give your creative juices flowing, too. Feel free to show us them as you go! :D I look forward to seeing them.

Oh, so you went to bed at 2pm? I guess we're not that far apart then

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-12-2015, 01:53 PM

Ohhhh - I didn't realize that! I haven't donated in years but I've always had access to it so that's why I wasn't sure haha! I must have donated pre-qualification or the DAC then!

I think so too! That's why I love the DAC - I can mess around as much as I want without actually messing with my avi haha! But then at the same time it's a pain because half of the time I can't find what I'm looking for - especially scenery type stuff :/

Will do! :D <3

Yup! xD; When I crash I usually crash for 15+ hours - but because puppy woke me up I only crashed for around 12 - I didn't get back to sleep until almost 5am :(
Today I'm hitting the road though because I have a concert tonight, so hopefully I can sleep a bit more in the car LOL

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-12-2015, 03:59 PM

I think it probably just included anyone that had ever donated. I'm not positive, though

Yeah, I have no idea what it looks like. I use to love the avatar creator on gaia. But I could lose myself in it, spending so much time on it. I think it's easier at times just to have my inventory, because then I'm limited to what I can do, so I don't go crazy with it

Oh dang. You sleep a lot. What kind of dog?
Yay. That sounds like fun!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-12-2015, 08:00 PM

Haha that's true too - you really could spend hours in the DAC xD;
Inventory is definitely a way to keep yourself reined in for sure - didn't think of it like that!

Nahh - not really when you look at it as a whole - at intervals I do to a degree but in ratio to how long I'm awake it isn't bad - it just isn't separated into separate nights like it should be lol When I get into those modes of staying awake for that long I usually have to take a sleeping pill to sleep and those knock me out - I have severe tmj so I have a lot of facial and head pain, so I have major sleeping problems - I can't use a sleeping pill all of the time though because even if I haven't been up long, if I take one I'll still crash like crazy - pills give me horrible side effects lol! It's a stuggle :P

A pain in the butt beagle! She's a clinger and if she wakes up during the night and no one else is awake, she'll wake someone up (usually me) so I can be up with her until she goes back to sleep. She'll sit there and toss and turn, move around, give mopey sighs - it's ridiculous lol What's worse is she learned it from my cat - my cat does the same thing to me because she sleeps on my bed with me - if she wakes up and I'm asleep she'll hit my face and yell in my face until I wake up. Then when I wake up she lays down and curls up into my chest or on my hip - then when she's comfy I can go back to bed lol Between those two and my own sleeping problems it's lucky I get any sleep LOL!

I'm excited for the concert! Are you familiar with Lindsey Stirling? She's who i'm seeing tonight! It's going to be amazing - Karmin is touring with her!!! ♡

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-12-2015 at 08:03 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-12-2015, 10:21 PM

Alright so I decided to work on the pokemon one since the other was giving my problems. It came surprisingly easy. I'll go back to probably a different animal for the other one. XD

Image:

Movie/Book/Program etc: Pokemon
Character: Moltres
Image/Reference: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Q...es+%281%29.png
Important details:

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-13-2015, 12:52 AM

Yeah, and I go crazy just with my inventory alone. Albeit, I do have a lot of items.

Shit, man. That is not good. I'm sorry to hear that. And I hope you can get them to stop doing that, that way you can get more rest. I think pawing faces and pointlessly waking up people is a cat thing. My mom's cat is good about mowing and stepping all over you and pawing your face just to make you move where she wants you.

I definitely know Lindsey Stirling. I love her music! That is so awesome!

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-13-2015, 06:55 AM

These entries are amazing

Eastyy
Eastriels mule : )

Old 06-13-2015, 10:22 AM

I'm just working on my entires, babyblue your avi is awesome

---------- Post added 06-13-2015 at 11:26 AM ----------

Roachi: would the gargoyles from hunchback of notre dame count as an animal?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-13-2015, 07:17 PM

Here's my other one.

Image:

Movie/Book/Program etc: The Aristocats
Character: Marie
Image/Reference: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs37/f/20...uinParties.jpg
Important details:

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-13-2015, 07:19 PM

I like how the yarn looks like it's what's above the avi. Cute.