Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-14-2015, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Yeah, and I go crazy just with my inventory alone. Albeit, I do have a lot of items.

Shit, man. That is not good. I'm sorry to hear that. And I hope you can get them to stop doing that, that way you can get more rest. I think pawing faces and pointlessly waking up people is a cat thing. My mom's cat is good about mowing and stepping all over you and pawing your face just to make you move where she wants you.

I definitely know Lindsey Stirling. I love her music! That is so awesome!
I have a good portion of the LE items - I have like, no commons though xD;
I'm mainly missing the majority of 2013-2015 for the LEs though because I haven't been active - prior to that period I have everything save for a couple of items and most of the 2007 St. Patty's and V-Day items :3

Thank you! It's a nightmare but if I could get a dang surgeon who takes my insurance (military cut me out when I turned 23) then I'd honestly be all set because once I go through surgery and braces, I SHOULD be cured! At least that's the hope xD;

Right?? I've tried for years to get them to quit - Luna turns I want to say 10 in the Fall? And Keeda is I want to say 4-ish this Spring/Summer - I don't think they're going to stop any time soon

Haha! My cat does that with her face - she'll rub her wet nose on me until I move! It's so ridiculous xD; I swear they know just what to do to piss us off!!

She is amazingggg - it was so awesome to see live - I would totally go again in a heartbeat - she's truly amazing and inspirational! If you ever have the opportunity to see her live, GO! It's truly worth it! <3

Some snippets of the night <3
https://instagram.com/p/33wk49oRXD/
https://instagram.com/p/32-x72sPq8/
https://instagram.com/p/328T3SMPoX/
https://instagram.com/p/327aaZMPnX/

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-14-2015, 01:20 AM

What are LE items?
I use to save up a lot of gold and buy about 100 commons per event back in the day, so I actually have quite a lot of commons. xP I have 3132 items, including CI's, EI's, NPC items, special items, and commons, and not including any doubles (my mule keeps all of those). Sooo, I usually have a lot to choose from

Oh no! That's no good. I have how sticky those kind of things can be. :( I hope you're able to work it out sooner, so you are better.

Oh dear. :( That's not good. Cats aren't really very train-able, especially once they're older But it's too bad the dog won't mind for it, especially already at the age of 4. :( I hope they get better about it, for your sake

I don't doubt it! Her music is beautiful, and she has so much energy. I can't even imagine how amazing it must have been

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-14-2015, 01:48 AM

LE = Limited Edition - basically anything that's not able to be bought in the commons stores - instead of listing each grouping out I just call them all LEs for short haha!

And here I thought my 565 was impressive... only 23 of which are commons

Thank you!! <3
It's definitely a pain! I've had military insurance since I was 15 or so, and when I turned 23 in March they dropped me because they won't honor Obama Care - as such, I got stuck on Medicaid/Fidelis because I'm a full-time college student with no substantial income - you'd think I'd be covered, right? NOPE - it's more of a nightmare than the military T_T;

Nope! They're seriously the most independent, stubborn, rude, selfish, and self-entitled creatures on the planet - but we love them anyways LOL

She's a good puppy, don't get me wrong - she just thinks she's a cat and so she picked up a TON of Luna's bad habits - the dog can't bark to save her life (her barking literally sounded like meowing when she was a puppy - and it's only gotten worse), but she can climb onto the back of the arm chair like the cat does, she can meow like a cat, she can give attitude like a cat, and she can cower down to Luna just like Artemis does xD; There's really no beagle left in her at this point :P

And she doesn't miss a beat either! She just zones into her own world - it was just fabulous. My favorites were Shatter Me, the one she did based on Peter Pan, the Halloween Haunted Graveyard one, and her Phantom of the Opera medley (which was her finale) <3
She also sang a song or two and her voice is truly magical! I'd never heard her sing before - it was really beautiful to listen to!

And what's inspiring is that she hasn't always been this self-confident and lively - she's battled with depression for years and it's only within the last few years that she's really started to become more positive with herself and her journey - it was really inspiring to listen to her speak and raise awareness and really give background to a couple of the productions behind the numbers she did - I have so much more respect and love for her as a person and as a performer now!

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-14-2015 at 01:51 AM..

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-14-2015, 02:21 AM

Okay. lol I was trying to play it out in my head what it could be. That's good to know. And nice way to minimize it all

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-14-2015, 05:32 AM

It stems from my doll collecting haha! I collected limited edition Disney dolls so I'm big on organizing and short term keys - like for dolls LE is my way of referencing the 17" Princess/Villains, then Designer for the single Designer Princess/Villains Dolls, then Couples for the Designer Princess/Prince couples (or any future couple sets), and Fairies for the Fairies line they started - then anything that doesn't fit into these categories are basically a class all on their own - those ones include dolls such as Buzz/Woody, Jack Skellington, Sgt. Calhoun, China Doll, etc. :3

It's so much easier than trying to remember each particular line/series! There's a lot XD;

---------- Post added 06-14-2015 at 03:10 AM ----------

I think out of these I like Beedrill best - I really struggled T_T;

Click on thumbnail for full view

I gave up on Swanna because I couldn't figure out how to fix it.. T_T;

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 06-14-2015, 09:00 PM

Wow~ I really like the beedrill! :D

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 06-15-2015, 12:41 AM

Oooh awesome Beedrill ^.^

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-15-2015, 01:43 AM

@ Emma - Sorry my last response was super short. I had started typing it and accidentally pressed enter. Then when I was trying to edit it to be the whole thing there was a huge noise outside, and I went to check what it was and a tree had fallen on my car. Sooo, I was dealing with that all evening and then taking care of other stuff afterwards and never finished typing anything out. :x Sorry. So here is the rest of my response to what you were saying earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
And here I thought my 565 was impressive... only 23 of which are commons

Thank you!! <3
It's definitely a pain! I've had military insurance since I was 15 or so, and when I turned 23 in March they dropped me because they won't honor Obama Care - as such, I got stuck on Medicaid/Fidelis because I'm a full-time college student with no substantial income - you'd think I'd be covered, right? NOPE - it's more of a nightmare than the military T_T;

Nope! They're seriously the most independent, stubborn, rude, selfish, and self-entitled creatures on the planet - but we love them anyways LOL

She's a good puppy, don't get me wrong - she just thinks she's a cat and so she picked up a TON of Luna's bad habits - the dog can't bark to save her life (her barking literally sounded like meowing when she was a puppy - and it's only gotten worse), but she can climb onto the back of the arm chair like the cat does, she can meow like a cat, she can give attitude like a cat, and she can cower down to Luna just like Artemis does xD; There's really no beagle left in her at this point :P

And she doesn't miss a beat either! She just zones into her own world - it was just fabulous. My favorites were Shatter Me, the one she did based on Peter Pan, the Halloween Haunted Graveyard one, and her Phantom of the Opera medley (which was her finale) <3
She also sang a song or two and her voice is truly magical! I'd never heard her sing before - it was really beautiful to listen to!

And what's inspiring is that she hasn't always been this self-confident and lively - she's battled with depression for years and it's only within the last few years that she's really started to become more positive with herself and her journey - it was really inspiring to listen to her speak and raise awareness and really give background to a couple of the productions behind the numbers she did - I have so much more respect and love for her as a person and as a performer now!
You only have 23 commons?! How's that even possible? D: How do you get by? lol

Yeah, this country doesn't give a shit about most people's well being. They just want money, money, money. I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. That's no good.

It's so true. Cat's our such interesting creatures. So much attitude in one little thing.

Oh my. How very strange. A dog that thinks it's a cat. My bird has an identity crisis, too, but he thinks he's a dog. Isn't it funny how animals do that?

I believe she has a few of her songs that she sings in. I have her on a pandora station, so I've heard quite a bit of her music here and there. It's all so amazing. Probably my favorite of her songs is We Found Love. It is so beautiful.

Wow. I like when celebrities share stuff like that. It really shows who they are and where they've come from. Yeah, hobbies do wonders for depression. Find something you love to do, and do it, and it'll help. But, of course, don't put life aside while doing so. Then you get stuck in a worse place sometimes.

Now back to where we are now
I did the blossom one, too! :D Great minds think alike. I did it after I finished the whole set of pokemon so I never added it in. I love your Beedrill. It looks fantastic! Super well done, for sure.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-15-2015, 02:10 AM

Thank you guys! :D
I think that's who I'll go with - it was the first one that I did and the other two just didn't really compare with it! <3

Also - that's okay Suona! I figured something probably happened haha! Will respond in full in just a sec!

Roachi:
Image:

Movie/Book/Program etc: Pokemon
Character: Beedril
Image/Reference: http://i.imgur.com/XxXvWxo.png
Important details: My take on the Pokemon Beedrill!

Image:

Movie/Book/Program etc: Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
Character: Gadget
Image/Reference: http://img12.deviantart.net/8614/i/2...17-d5njfal.png
Important details: Who remembers this show? I loveeed it as a kid! Watched it every week! Those were the good old days for sure! <3

---------- Post added 06-14-2015 at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote:
@ Emma - Sorry my last response was super short. I had started typing it and accidentally pressed enter. Then when I was trying to edit it to be the whole thing there was a huge noise outside, and I went to check what it was and a tree had fallen on my car. Sooo, I was dealing with that all evening and then taking care of other stuff afterwards and never finished typing anything out. :x Sorry. So here is the rest of my response to what you were saying earlier.

You only have 23 commons?! How's that even possible? D: How do you get by? lol

Yeah, this country doesn't give a shit about most people's well being. They just want money, money, money. I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. That's no good.

It's so true. Cat's our such interesting creatures. So much attitude in one little thing.

Oh my. How very strange. A dog that thinks it's a cat. My bird has an identity crisis, too, but he thinks he's a dog. Isn't it funny how animals do that?

I believe she has a few of her songs that she sings in. I have her on a pandora station, so I've heard quite a bit of her music here and there. It's all so amazing. Probably my favorite of her songs is We Found Love. It is so beautiful.

Wow. I like when celebrities share stuff like that. It really shows who they are and where they've come from. Yeah, hobbies do wonders for depression. Find something you love to do, and do it, and it'll help. But, of course, don't put life aside while doing so. Then you get stuck in a worse place sometimes.

Now back to where we are now
I did the blossom one, too! :D Great minds think alike. I did it after I finished the whole set of pokemon so I never added it in. I love your Beedrill. It looks fantastic! Super well done, for sure.
Holy crapola!! That's insanee! Were you able to file an insurance claim? Was it a storm or just a rotted tree? So glad no one was in the vehicle or hurt, but that's GOT to be a nightmare! I've only had to deal with something like that once and it was when this idiot backed into my parked car in an empty parking lot - it was total BS and we had the same insurance company so it made it worse - the woman was a nut job too lol She kept blaming us and and her kid (who was in the car with her who she wasn't at all concerned about) and her baby sitter and her hair dresser etc. Let's just say, I never want to go through filing a claim again! xD; I hope your experience isn't as horrible!!! <3

I get very very... creative! Seriously though - I have like, 5 or 6 belts, a couple of skirts, a couple of shoes, and like 5 or 6 dresses - it's a horrible dressing experience xD;

I think the big issue is people want change, but when the government tries to change things they get pissed about expenses and this and that and so things don't get changed because they're afraid of upsetting the public, but then the public gets mad that they don't change things - it's honestly a vicious cycle where everyone either gets pissed off or pissed on and it's not looking any brighter! (I'm a Health Care major and just got my bachelor's in Health Care MGMT so I studied at length about all of it lol) It's honestly a huge nightmare that no one wants to really sit down and resolve - if something doesn't get done soon we're all in for a rude awakening!!

LOL! Omg - that would be a sight to see! And it really is super hilarious how things like that happen - we've had the puppy since she was old enough to leave the mother, so she grew up from a tiny itty bitty thing that fit into the palm of your hands to the monstrosity that she is in a house with 2 cats - she really has an identity crisis! When she gets near other dogs she cowers in fear for the most part - she has no idea how to act around other dogs! And if she smells other dogs on a human she freaaaaks out.

My cousin and his wife have 3 pitbulls (most adorbz things everrrrr) and when they came to visit (without the dogs), Keeda cried and cried and cried and kept running away from them. Then she'd get close, catch a whiff, and run screaming behind me - she literally cowered behind my legs the WHOLE time - it was crazy lol

How does your bird act around other birds? Does it have an issue or is it pretty mellow?

I'm honestly only familiar with your youtube channel but I don't see updates often because I'm never logged into youtube and somehow, I apparently wasn't following her on ANY social media! I remedied that fast though lol So now I should see more of her updates! It was really beautiful to listen to and it made the concert that much better because it was something that I wasn't expecting!!

100% agree - being honest and vulnerable like that, opening yourself up to speculation and public opinion - it takes a lot of courage! It also helps their fans relate to them because if they know that, and they're dealing with the same issues, it may give them an opportunity/platform to help themselves and to talk with someone who gets it and is living it as well - I have so much more respect for her as a person and an artist because of this concert! Not that I didn't have respect for her before - I just mean it's on a totally different and deeper level now!

Oh funny! Do you have a pic? I'd love to see how you tackled it! I really struggled on how to go about doing the skirt! Nothing I wanted to layer would layer - or it would layer and look weird. :/

Thanks so much! It's definitely a new favorite of mine! <3

kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 06-15-2015, 09:11 AM

stumbled in, looked and saw my avi on the frontpage :o

really nice avi contest :o maybe i wil,l enter
*dissapears and walks to the frontpage to read all rules n stuff*

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-15-2015, 02:55 PM

Sorry roachi, I couldn't get my pokemon to work the day I tried and haven't had time since. Promise I'll get to the next one.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-15-2015, 04:12 PM

@ Emma - No, not storm. We're not sure. There may have been some slight rot on it, but it was also at an angle and suuuper heavy. It got to be too much for it. It's unclear. It's not covered on my insurance, apparently, so it's up to the home owners insurance of my neighbor. I haven't heard back from them on that, though. If they don't get back to me today, then I'll have to go ask them. :/ Dang, that sucks! People can be so crazy.

Why don't you have more commons? Just don't like getting them?

Pretty much. Just a big, vicious cycle. I think society tends to have an issue with it because most of the people who need it are people without jobs, and the people who pay for it are the people with jobs. I can certainly understand how unfair that is, but I've come from both sides of it. I hate having taxes taken out of my check, but there is nothing I can do about it. It's just hard for people who work to survive and then get most of it taken away. But I've also been SOL in my life lately and on food stamps to help me get by, so I understand that side, too. Sure, some people are worthless people who don't care and druggies and what not, but a lot are just people who are having a rough patch and need some help to get them on their way.

lol Yeah, they learn from what they grow up around. That's why it's not fair when people blame dogs for their behavior. They behave how they were trained to behave as they grew up. Same with people. Dogs that are taught to fight, think they are meant to fight, so they don't know any better. Just like kids in stores that scream and act bad aren't necessarily at fault, because its the parents fault for letting it happen and getting them to that point that they think that's okay. I can guarantee that I would never do that as a kid, because I was taught that it wasn't okay. So when a dog grows up with cats, it thinks its a cat. lol There are a lot of different odd animals here and there that do that, too. They grow up with other animals, and are treated like them, so they're none the wiser that they aren't them. It's not like they really know what they look like that much.

Do your cats have a fear of dogs? Or did she get beat up by a dog at some point in her life? That just seems like a really extreme reaction for just a smell

He hasn't been around other birds, besides wild ones. The wild ones he just snaps out when they come near.

I got really into her music a long time ago and listened to most of her songs on youtube and on pandora. But I haven't really listened to her in a long time, so I don't know any of her new stuff.

Exactly. A lot of times people who are famous really get criticized for being themselves, which is sad. They spend their lives entertaining us, and then get treated like shit when they try to be themselves or be honest. And they're treated like they can't have flaws or depression. That's not something you can put on somebody. They're all human too and have the same issues as the rest of us.

This is where I got with it, and then didn't want to work on it more. I love that you added the green on the head! It works great with it.

You're very welcome! <3 It's really great. Very impressive.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 06-16-2015, 03:11 AM

Hi guys.
Sorry I will look back on your posts when I get a chance.
But I will be extending the due date - as we didn't get many entries!!!

---------- Post added 06-16-2015 at 03:13 PM ----------

-- Extended Till 21st June --

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-16-2015, 11:57 PM

Be well hon.

This month has been crazy for me too so far. June = weddings go figure. XD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-17-2015, 03:10 AM

Cora: she extended it if you wanted some more time to make one

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-17-2015, 12:31 PM

Hmmm I'll see about trying tonight maybe :D

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 06-19-2015, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastyy View Post
I'm just working on my entires, babyblue your avi is awesome

---------- Post added 06-13-2015 at 11:26 AM ----------

Roachi: would the gargoyles from hunchback of notre dame count as an animal?
I will allow it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Hmmm I'll see about trying tonight maybe :D

Yes come on cora! You can do it :)

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 06-20-2015, 12:22 AM

Image:
Movie/Book/Program etc: Pokemon
Character: Vespiquen and Combees
Image/Reference: http://i.imgur.com/cjYJBZD.png
Important details: Hells yeah tiny combees surrounding the rare and amazing female evolution! I love me some bug-types!

Image:
Movie/Book/Program etc: Oliver's Company
Character: Tito
Image/Reference: http://i.imgur.com/SD4vO5d.png
Important details: "Hey, man, you're ugly! And you're uglier than him! And you're ugly part three! Hey, you're revenge of the ugly!"

Roachi: Hope I did this right. :3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 06-20-2015, 04:32 AM

I wonder if I remembered to ping Roach to mine when I posted it. Hmmm

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 06-21-2015, 05:35 AM

21st guys any more entries before i update the front page??

---------- Post added 06-21-2015 at 06:22 PM ----------

Cora: ???

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-21-2015, 06:59 PM

Quote:
@ Emma - No, not storm. We're not sure. There may have been some slight rot on it, but it was also at an angle and suuuper heavy. It got to be too much for it. It's unclear. It's not covered on my insurance, apparently, so it's up to the home owners insurance of my neighbor. I haven't heard back from them on that, though. If they don't get back to me today, then I'll have to go ask them. :/ Dang, that sucks! People can be so crazy.

Why don't you have more commons? Just don't like getting them?

Pretty much. Just a big, vicious cycle. I think society tends to have an issue with it because most of the people who need it are people without jobs, and the people who pay for it are the people with jobs. I can certainly understand how unfair that is, but I've come from both sides of it. I hate having taxes taken out of my check, but there is nothing I can do about it. It's just hard for people who work to survive and then get most of it taken away. But I've also been SOL in my life lately and on food stamps to help me get by, so I understand that side, too. Sure, some people are worthless people who don't care and druggies and what not, but a lot are just people who are having a rough patch and need some help to get them on their way.

lol Yeah, they learn from what they grow up around. That's why it's not fair when people blame dogs for their behavior. They behave how they were trained to behave as they grew up. Same with people. Dogs that are taught to fight, think they are meant to fight, so they don't know any better. Just like kids in stores that scream and act bad aren't necessarily at fault, because its the parents fault for letting it happen and getting them to that point that they think that's okay. I can guarantee that I would never do that as a kid, because I was taught that it wasn't okay. So when a dog grows up with cats, it thinks its a cat. lol There are a lot of different odd animals here and there that do that, too. They grow up with other animals, and are treated like them, so they're none the wiser that they aren't them. It's not like they really know what they look like that much.

Do your cats have a fear of dogs? Or did she get beat up by a dog at some point in her life? That just seems like a really extreme reaction for just a smell

He hasn't been around other birds, besides wild ones. The wild ones he just snaps out when they come near.

I got really into her music a long time ago and listened to most of her songs on youtube and on pandora. But I haven't really listened to her in a long time, so I don't know any of her new stuff.

Exactly. A lot of times people who are famous really get criticized for being themselves, which is sad. They spend their lives entertaining us, and then get treated like shit when they try to be themselves or be honest. And they're treated like they can't have flaws or depression. That's not something you can put on somebody. They're all human too and have the same issues as the rest of us.

This is where I got with it, and then didn't want to work on it more. I love that you added the green on the head! It works great with it.

You're very welcome! <3 It's really great. Very impressive.
Oh yikes... Did you get it all settled yet? I'd be so mad if no one's insurance is going to cover it... I'd definitely fight it!

Nah - I just honestly haven't been able to afford them! I've been trying to catch up on non-commons and so commons have kind of been pushed aside for the time being until I get caught up save for the major expensive items

Exactly - and the universal opinion is what needs to change because not everyone who is getting help is just sitting on their butts doing nothing but collecting money and help, ya know? Like you for example - and my grandparents are the same way - they've worked so hard and they're in their late 70s/early 80s right now and they're just not able to keep up with food prices and everything so they're getting food stamps. They get a whole $16 a month to go with their social security check and that's all that they qualify for. They make due every month, but it's definitely not easy. But people see the card and get a stigma about it. It's like, umm no. They've worked damn hard for what they have and are just struggling at the moment with the economy like everyone else.

Exactly! I hate when people blame the dogs. It's the OWNERS. Not the dogs. It's so frustrating with that scenario - I definitely can agree with that one. And I can see what you mean about kids and parents too - that's true as well. I never acted the way kids do now because I too was taught that it wasn't okay. My kids are going to be taught the exact same way and will know values and what's right and wrong. If that were to happen in the store, I'd pick up my kid and walk right out with them and leave the cart in the isle. It's not acceptable behavior and it shouldn't be tolerated and rewarded like that.

Nope! The cats don't care about dogs at all, and Keeda has never had a bad experience with dogs. We honestly don't have dogs around here - like, at all. We have my Uncle's dogs next door, who Keeda grew up with, but that's it. It was the weirdest thing ever to happen! I'm curious to see how she reacts the next time they come up. It was really weird for sure! And I agree an extreme reaction lol

Completely agree - it's honestly one of the reasons why I don't support tabloids or anything of the sort - I hate how disgusting and horrible they can be to people and about people. It's just wrong. And the trolls who comment from behind a computer screen are just as disgusting and horrible and I hate that our society thinks this is the norm and that it's okay to act and do things like this. It's never okay, and it's nice to see people stepping out and raising awareness as best they can when they can.

I've only ever listened to her on Facebook/Youtube, so I miss a lot of things because I'm not actively on Youtube and Facebook doesn't always show updates, but I know a lot of her newer stuff from when I have caught it - Shatter Me is a great song!
https://youtu.be/49tpIMDy9BE
https://youtu.be/QAD0BtEv6-Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCL94-MsxYc
There's a few great ones that I love - the last one is Phantom of the Opera

I will say I liked the live performance of PotO best, but still - it's amazing <3

OH I LOVE THE STOCKINGS! I had never thought to use the stockings like that! Now I have a better idea for the way that I was going with it! And I agree - the green on the head made a total change when I was working on it - it gave the skin more depth!
Funny that we had the same idea about the face! Guess I was going in the right direction

Thank youu <3

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-22-2015, 12:00 AM

Roachi: I have my entries done but i'm not at my computer, as soon as I can I can post them but it will be a good few hours so I understand iff my entries aren't accepted

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 06-22-2015, 01:09 AM

Go ahead Eastyy. I am still at work, so this is open till this evening... Which is prob another 5 or so hours. :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-22-2015, 02:12 AM

Go people go! XD

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 06-22-2015, 03:17 AM

~dances in the threadie to the pokemon song~