Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2011, 09:48 PM

Soon the girls were finished and Kaito smirked at them, "Alright girls, follow me." They all followed him down to the lower levels of the mansion, where there were stall like rooms, but instead of walls they had rice paper. Kaito turned to Yukina, "You will be in that one." He told her, pointing to the one next to him. Then he ran a finger along her chin and had her look up, "Do not disappoint me."

Kami looked up when Mr. Kazaki spoke to her, and was slightly surprised when he sat down across from her, "Oh.. Um, no I'm doing alright... My parents insist that I keep the highest grades in the school..."

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-04-2011, 10:11 PM

Yukina gave a glare."oh,do not worry I plan to",she said giving him a salute and went into the stall,ignoreing the shocked looks she couls feel on her.

"Well you already do",Memoru said confused."you need to take it easy once in awhile",he tolled her in a very serous tone.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2011, 03:42 AM

Kami bit her lower lip lightly, "I can't sir... I'm not allowed to take it easy... My parents believe that if I take time off then I'll never get anything done..." She started to scribble some more answers onto her paper.

It didn't take long for Yukina's first customer to arrive, he was an older man with a balding head and a beer belly.. He stunk of alcohol and wasted no time in getting to 'know' Yukina.
((Shall we skip?))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-05-2011, 04:59 AM

Memorus eyes widened."no offence,but your parents talk crazzy",he said lowly.

(lol yes)
Yukina put up a fight with the older man,and any one who came into her booth,she even manage to give a man that came in a black eye. Her spirit was still as strong as ever,even more so.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2011, 08:25 PM

She shrugged lightly, "They just want me to do well I suppose." She scribbled down some more answers.

Kaito realized that Yukina had given one of the customers a black eye and after the man had left he went into her stall, he glared at her, then walked over and shoved her to the ground, keeping his foot on her chest, "Do you want to be returned?" He asked in a dark tone

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-05-2011, 09:00 PM

Yukina cringed slightly and looked at him.Glareing back,Stareing him i the eyes."truthfully ... yes",she said coldly. Still unafraid of him.She kept stareing him in the eyes,not blinking.

Memoru sighed."well if you need anything ... make sure you let me know...okay?",he said with a bright smile.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2011, 09:05 PM

Kaito's eyes narrowed, "Well.. I'm not returning you..." He pressed his foot down on her chest, "Your spirit will be broken, even if I have to beat it out of you... Understand me??"

Kami blushed lightly but nodded, "Alright... I'll make sure to do that.."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-05-2011, 09:36 PM

Yukina laughed a little."heh,if the streets,and all my former masters ouldnt brake my spirit, you wont have any luck",she said still glareing at him.

With a smile,Memoru stood."great,now i better get to making",he said sileing and headed over to another table and began to mark the in-class assighnents he had collected.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 06-05-2011 at 11:53 PM..

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2011, 11:15 PM

Kami nodded, she remained at the library for another hour before she finished all her work and headed home.. When she got there she started to make her dinner, for her parents weren't going to be home until later. What she didn't realize was that she had left her phone at the library, where the teacher would be able to see it.

Kaito laughed, "We'll see." He got his foot off her, grabbed her by the hair and then dragged her out of the stall towards a back room

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-06-2011, 12:04 AM

Yukina went along with him glanceing at him."a torture room?",she guesed as they walked."oh no wait wait .... a dungon! ...... or better yet,gallows ,or that thing that cuts off your head!",she said in a vey enthusiastic sarcastic voice."or a room thats yay big,no washroom or window.....",she looked at him."ive seen it all".she said calmly.

Sighing Memoru put everythig in his brief case. Looking over where Kimi had been he blinked spotting her cell phone he went over and picked it up."shes gonna need this",he said softly and going to the office he pulled out her records ,he smiled seeing her adress and headed to the parking lot.He stopped at his black sports car. Getting in he headed for Kimis house. After a small bit he stopped outside her home. Doubble cheaking the adress he went up to her front door and rang the doorbell.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 12:18 AM

Kami was still making dinner when she heard the doorbell ring, she looked up at the clock, wondering who it could be she moved away from the oven and walked over to the door. She opened it and was surprised to see her teacher, Mr. Kazaki standing there, "Mr. Kazaki? What brings you here?"

Kaito sighed and opened the door, a single bed was in the middle of the room, but there was another door on the side. He pushed her inside, walked inside, then closed the door behind him

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-06-2011, 12:39 AM

Yukina blinked ,confused."well,this is fancey for a torture chamber",she said looking aroud."Now , I belive Iv'e seen everthing",she said softly then hearing the door close behind her she turned and looked at him."now what?",she said standing there boardly.

Memoru smiled happily and heald up her cell phone."you left this at the library,i thoght you'd need it before tomorrow so i came to return it",he said with a grin.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 04:11 AM

Kaito leaned against the door, "I said I was going to break you... And I will." So far he made no movement or showed any signs of his anger, in fact... He was eeiringly calm..

Kami gasped lightly and felt her pocket, "Oh my gosh.. I didn't even realize that I dropped it." She reached out and took the phone from him, her fingers lightly brushing her against his hand, "Thank you so much."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-06-2011, 11:17 AM

Yukina raised an eyebrow."right",she said softy and sitting on the bed she laid back against it stareing at the sealig."and how do you plan on doing that?as ive said ,the streets and all my former masters had no luck,what makes you belive you will be able to break me?".she asked curious,still stareing up at the sealing.

Memoru blinked but smiled."no problem .... ",he said calmly and smelled food cooking."by that wonderfull smell coming from your kitchen i take it your busey with dinner,so .... I'll be one my way"

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 04:49 PM

Kami looked up at him, a small smile on her face, "You can stay for a little bit if you wish, I mean.. If you want to." It wasn't that she was trying to flirt or anything, it was just that she was trying to show some common courtesy.

Kaito walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at her, "Show me your back." He said in a icy voice

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-06-2011, 05:13 PM

Yukina blikned looknig at him. Sighing she rolled over onto her stomach and took off the top she was wearing,he back faceing him. On her back were a bunch of scars,small and big.Going everywhere,there really wasnt anymore room for another one to be made.Unless one was to be made through the other ones. The oldest looking one was fron the top of her back and ran all the way down. It was also the deepest,looking as if the one who gave it to her ,wanted to kill her."see why i sudgested you dont show my back off?",she said quitely.No adtitude at all. It was more shy."youed loose money if the clients you have saw it",she said stareing at the bed sheets.

Memoru smiled some."aer you sure?I dont want to be a bother to you ... or anything like that",he said somewhat shyly.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 07:14 PM

Kami gave him a sweet smile, "I wouldn't offer if it would be a bother sir." She stepped aside to allow him inside. Now though this could have been a very foolish idea on her part, she believed that she could trust Mr. Kazaki... There was just something about him.

Kaito's eyes wandered over her back, then he reached out and traced one of her scars, unsure of what to think

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-06-2011, 10:08 PM

Yukina cringed some and looked back at him.Curiously.

Memoru smiled as he walked in."okay then..."

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2011, 10:20 PM

Kami led him to the dining room, which was attached to the kitchen, "Take a seat." She went over to the stove and contnued to cook.

Kaito was staring intently at her scars, still tracing them with his finger, "I will not leave marks like these... I believe that if you scar a woman you do uneccesary damage.."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-07-2011, 01:25 AM

Yukina blinked looking surprised and smiled at him softly."thank you",she said softly and looked back to the bed."your already 10 times better then all the masters ive had ... still ice cold,but in there somewhere you are much kinder ... heck i get bed and my own room",she said smileing peacefully and closed her eys. Only cringeing slightly when he ran his fingure over of of the freasher scars.

"Thank you",Memoru said as he took a seat and watched her."you have a nice looking home",he said looking around at thigs."but whats it like liveing here?",he asked curiously.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2011, 01:45 AM

Kaito glanced at her as he continued to trace her scars, "Then do you really wish to disobey me and return to your old master?" He asked her coldly, "Because if you keep disrespecting and disobeying me.. Then you will."

Kami shrugged lightly, "It's alright I guess..." She lied, it was horrible living here. She could not wait until she moved out of the house and on her own, where she could finally have her own rules and have fun

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-07-2011, 01:54 AM

Yukina sighed."i never chose this life ... ever ... ",she said softly."IF I get sent back this time ... the man who sold me to you will return your money ... and he'll send me away to this man ,who deals with the od slave like me,who will not break ...and he will torture them until they do ... or, until there dead,and youve seen my stuberness,what do you think would come first for me?",she said looing back at him for a moment. Then looked back to the bed."I have been in this life way too long, I dont want it anymore,and the more I think about it ... the more I want out,and so far its the only way out",she said softly."I lived on the streets from six years old until thirteen, then that man picked me up,and since then ive been doing this",she said relaxing more into the bed.

Memoru stared at her unsure,but for now would leave it alone for now."ah",was all he said.He then smiled looking to her."hey ,have you ever had a day of fun?",he asked curiously.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2011, 02:24 AM

Kaito was surprised at how much she was telling him, but.. He listened.. He listened to her. He felt small pity for her.. But he had a business to run, if he let every girl be free then he would be out of business

Kami glanced back at him, "How do you define fun sir?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-07-2011, 02:39 AM

Yukina then sighed."so,lets save you the trouble and the money and return me and get it over with ..... heck you can even con him into giving you more then you paid for me",she said closeing her eyes again. Feeling tierd. "so just let me know when you want to take me back,or,when you find a way that you think will break me",she softly.

Memoru smiled."just call Memoru when were not in school ... and I call fun is not working,haveing life outside of school",he asked his eyes glimmering.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-07-2011, 03:16 AM

Kaito glanced at her, "I hate to tell you sweetie... But I don't plan on returning to you anytime soon."

Kami blushed lightly, "Alright.. Memoru... No.. I've never done that.. I come home, do homework, eat.. more homework, chores, then go to bed..."