ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2013, 12:32 PM

/more cackling/
Hell no, dude. Born and raised here, never leaving -! Well, not for more than a couple of years. But yes, actually, I am from the land of waffles, chocolate, and ...something.

Yeah, exactly-! They're a VERY good deal, so I always splurge on them (though sticking to my "only black, white, yellow or orange" colour scheme).
Ooooh, those are fairly rare. I once had a Golden Clover, I'm not sure if I still have it... Ho-hum... I should check my inventory - I might have given it away in the past.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-05-2013, 12:36 PM

*gnaws on* YOU GAVE AWAY RARES?!
*jealous*
It is good to have selection on your colour scheme, or by style, any criterias. Because lol, you won't feel you are under pressure to get them during event time then. XD

... what... something?
Naughty ones? XD

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2013, 12:43 PM

Aaaah, yeah, I used to do that a lot, dumb dumb me. xD Can't find the thing in my inventory, so YEAH~ Must have given it away already. Sorry 'bout that. ;-; /petpets

PROBABLY naughty ones. ^,^
But no, I think, everyone thinks of something else as one of our "local" things? Some people go with Brussel Sprouts, others go with chicory, or lace from Bruges... it's all a matter of what interests you the most I guess?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-05-2013, 01:00 PM

It is fine, lol, you are not entitled to give it to me... although I so wanted to make 'Spoiling Xuxu' as the law of universe... x.x

Lace? as in... fabric lace?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2013, 01:04 PM

/shrugs/
Would've given it to you, no matter law the universe does or does not have. After all, is there anything more pleasant than giving something to someone? Not in my book, anyway.

Hmhmm, yeah. Bruges is fairly well known for it's delicate lace, I believe it's one of the more exported things we have (save for chocolate - TONS of chocolate leaves the country every day).

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-05-2013, 03:57 PM

lol. If only Golden Clover is common... I still like it even if it is not a rare.

I only know Belgium is famous for chocolate... I am a Chocoholic. 8D

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2013, 07:06 PM

That is the most important thing to remember, regarding us. xD Plus, it's actually quite handy, to be known for chocolate, because when I mail out birthday cards or something to people abroad, I just have to add in chocolate to make them all happy. It's got a ton of benefits.

So! Been pixeling some more, miss Xu?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 05-05-2013, 08:33 PM

For your information, I prefer Dark chocolate over Milk and definitely NOT white. Cocoa no more than 72%. I don't like nuts, fruit fillings, the only flavour I like is mint. Otherwise, just plain chocolate. XD

No pixelling lately. I have to finish an art commission before straying too much.

Chickie Nuggs
❀◕ ‿ ◕&...

Old 05-08-2013, 10:37 PM

I'm not as picky with chocolate as I used to be. I like Milk chocolate the most, but I think Dark, White, & Mint chocolate are nice too. I love love love nuts in my chocolate, especially almonds. :B

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-10-2013, 02:34 PM

UPDATE~ I updated the color chart weeks ago, but forget to add it. *blushes*

... Chickie Nuggs. XD *chuckles*
I don't like nuts or fruits in my chocolatE!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-10-2013, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
UPDATE~ I updated the color chart weeks ago, but forget to add it. *blushes*

... Chickie Nuggs. XD *chuckles*
I don't like nuts or fruits in my chocolatE!
OMG I LOVE YOU! This is SO helpful! Will be much easier than trying to find all the random pictures with all the different palettes on it that I have saved on my computer XD