Old 11-15-2013, 04:39 PM

So that is garter belts?
*pokes*

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 11-16-2013, 12:54 AM

I don't quite believe that you didn't know that was a garter belt xD

I take it the only item right now that lines up with the garter belt is the stockings huh?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-16-2013, 09:49 AM

...I saw that thing before... but I never know what it is called.
I saw a lot of things, but I don't necessary know what is called. Not to mention, I may know what it call in other language, but not English. vice versa, there is something I know in English doesn't mean I know what it is call in another language.

I am a person that have different... influence, let's just say. XD
So I am incomplete.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 11-16-2013, 01:05 PM

I guess because it's an item on mene I thought anyone would be able to see that it's called that. But on the same token, a lot of items have non-descriptive names in front of them. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound offending.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-16-2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClariusFlorina View Post
---->

Conveniently, they are at a point where if anyone wanted me to work on any one part of the jeans I could easily tweak the design. Oh, and I added the last 2 because I am actually obsessed with separated jeans... >_>

Maria-Minamino:
Chickie Nuggs:

Please tell me your opinion of these jeans. Also, if there's anyone else you think that could give me advice your welcome to ping others.
I apologize for the late reply - I've been insanely busy lately >.<

I like the updates. Part of me things the folds look too "swirly" at the bottom - not sure how to explain that other than by using the word "swirly" XD

jellysundae: - what do you think?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-16-2013, 03:59 PM

You don't sound offensive, I am not offended.
I just like to explain things. XD It is some form of narcisist of me, especially when talking about myself. Be it my strength or my weakness.

Maria. I think you meant the wave fold of that swirl is tooooo define. As in, instead of being a fold, it seems like a snake climbing up beneath the jean. Besides, the one with holes... the main fold swirly line don't start off like that from the hole edges. The hole edges indicate a rather smooth surface over there, it would make more sense if the swirl started a few pixels away from the hole edges.
I only notice the awkwardness now that you mention it. *pretend that she did pay attention to the update.*

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 06:02 PM

I'll keep that in mind Xuv, I haven't quite gone back to those pants since I made those posts. I'll see what I can do about softening the folds and pushing the start of that fold a little further down so that it isn't right at the ripped portion.

On a side not, I made a new set of stuff. I haven't noticed a whole lot of hairpins tagged in the marketplace, so that makes me think we haven't had many hairpins recently!

Quote:

I made some peacock hairpins. These are just to show what they look like with some items they would possibly be used with. I also made these other colors:

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 01-03-2014, 06:44 PM

Someone had been productive!!! and this attitude should be praised!
*showers sparkles and confetti*
Do Florinana know that, olden Menewsha events, hairpin is a must for an event? XD Though lately I think people have lost creativity with that? maybe? perhaps? anyway, it just stopped.

I LOVE HAIRPINS.
The peacock look nice. Consider some longer feather one? just one? >.<
Adding one longer tail feather swooping to the back.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
Someone had been productive!!! and this attitude should be praised!
*showers sparkles and confetti*
Do Florinana know that, olden Menewsha events, hairpin is a must for an event? XD Though lately I think people have lost creativity with that? maybe? perhaps? anyway, it just stopped.

I LOVE HAIRPINS.
The peacock look nice. Consider some longer feather one? just one? >.<
Adding one longer tail feather swooping to the back.
That's what it seems like! It would be nice if we had a hairpin and hat for every event! (Considering the guys don't get much accessories except for during the Phoenix Jubilee).

I LOVE hairpins too (especially big stackable ones). Most definitely! To tell you the truth, I'd like them to look more like feathers. Perhaps even different shapes! I also think something hanging down from them would be a good addition as well. But alas, I got bored of staring at them xD

I want to make some more hairpins. Do you have any ideas on some kinds I should try out?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 01-03-2014, 07:09 PM

You got bored? D: How could you? *blames*
They are AWESOME hairpins!!!

I am lacking of ideas right now. But for hairpin, nearly everything can be made into hairpin.
For the recent theme, Chinese new Year for me. Lantern and firecrackers can both be rather good danglies for a hairpin.
I think we can also have a new rendition of clover hairpin.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 07:41 PM

Hmm... Chinese New Year.

I think I have some ideas now. Hopefully I can draw it out before the BF gets home xD

OH MY GAWD... There's a chinese lantern plant!?

Physalis alkekengi

I don't know how I can incorporate this... But I want to O_O

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 01-03-2014, 07:50 PM

I heard of the name, but never saw it real life...
the upper picture... is not real... is it? O___O amazing web texture.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-03-2014, 07:58 PM

I'm pretty sure it's real, there seems to be a fair amount of stock images for it xD

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-07-2014, 12:24 AM

Quote:

Though I should be studying for my interview, instead I was making clothing for Mene xD
I made some clothing. I feel like if I recolored them they would go awesomely with the autumn leaf shirts I made O_O

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 01-07-2014, 04:06 PM

ooo! You have your LOGO. XD
Love it.

Simple and very nice. I like simple design.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-07-2014, 04:13 PM

i like your skirts

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-08-2014, 04:19 AM

Thanks guys. Looks like I made some more. I've just been in a happy pixeling mood ^3^

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 01-08-2014, 07:58 AM

Your initial CF reminds me of someone... charcoal feathers...

Those are very hip and trendy casual smart clothing. I LOVE IT.

hilarbees
2122-6101-0161 - N3DS
Send a message via MSN to hilarbees

Old 01-13-2014, 12:19 AM

Oh my gosh, Clari! These designs are so goregeous! I've been making some things, too, and I hope to post them at some point.... But my mom is in the hospital and I'm just using the guest wifi on a tablet at the moment, so I can't really post anything. I'll be here for another day or two, but I really hope to post something this week..! I was wonderig if when I get around to it and make the thread... Would you be so kind as to tell me what you think of them?? I'm really nervous about posting my pixels designs... I've never really posted them like this before... Especially not when I've made them for an avatar site...

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 01-13-2014, 05:42 PM

Thanks!
Hilarbees: I definitely want to see your work! Do you have a deviant art account yet? I can definitely give you some tips!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. What's going on with her?

hilarbees
2122-6101-0161 - N3DS
Send a message via MSN to hilarbees

Old 01-13-2014, 07:41 PM

Oh thank you so much! I've never put any of my pixel work on deviantart, but I'll definitely start posing soon! My mom has some form of colitis and she had a real bad GI bleed thing going on :( So they admitted her, but hopefully she can go home tomorrow :)

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 03-04-2014, 06:27 AM

I've made outfits that show off a couple pieces I made.

I keep tweaking the design ever so slightly... Maybe someday I'll call them complete ^_^

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-04-2014, 06:57 AM

aw, very cute =) ask Maria about tweaking her nemesis dress <3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-04-2014, 07:29 AM

I love that skirt.