NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-04-2012, 02:21 PM

Welcome, my Clamlets! To our home away from home, so our creative juices don't fizzle and dry up while I'm getting my hiney back on track with reviving the contest ^_^ Here is where we're going to write our insanely chaotic whatever-it-turns-out-to-be nanofiction! Here's the rules as they are thus far:

1. Always respect Mene's TOS
2. PG-13 (we all know this, but I thought I'd mention it anyways)
3. Clamlets only, please. Meaning: only those who participate in my contest thread, since that is who this particular thread is for
4. Have fun!

Now I explain the parameters of this here watchamacallit:

Each post must be no more than 55 words in length (as that is nanofiction) and has to have something to do with the previous post, but not necessarily follow it to the T. We're here to flex our creative muscles, after all, so each poster can do absolutely anything desired. Now, I'm not sure what else I should add, so I'll go ahead and make the first entry as NekoShade, so I don't double-post.

NekoShade
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-04-2012, 06:10 PM

"You," the criminal mastermind pointed at the lady before him. "Want me," he pointed at himself, his face clearly displaying incredulity. "To steal a castle for you?" Her red painted lips stretched into a smug smile. "Not just a castle," she sniffed, her apparent amusement with his surprise increasing. "A haunted castle. In 24 hours."

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-04-2012, 06:41 PM

The criminal started pacing when he heard these words; haunted. Stealing he could do. A castle, sure that might be kind of tough but a haunted castle? He shuddered. He never got along well with the spirits of the other world, not since that time when he was 5 years old.

NekoShade
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-04-2012, 07:32 PM

This woman was evil! The very reincarnation of Dracula himself. Grumbling to himself about ghosts and chains and possessions, he jammed a fedora on his head and started plotting ways of getting himself a castle whilst avoiding any ghoulies and creepers that might pop up. "If anything tries to eat me, I'm filing for divorce."

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-05-2012, 09:14 AM

The woman smiled and laughed, "Dear, you think a little piece of paper would really set you free from me? Let's be realistic here." She winked and stood up, moving in to rub his shoulders. "You're just the most capable person I know.If anyone can do it, you can." She kissed his cheek.

NekoShade
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-05-2012, 05:31 PM

Oh, but she was good. First scaring a few years off his life, and then flattering his criminal prowess. Grunting at the kiss, he gave her one last suspicious look before heading outside. "Do you plan to use the,"he felt a creepy chill. "Haunted castle as your mad scientist lair?" He wasn't afraid, no way.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-05-2012, 06:02 PM

She crossed her arms and cocked one hip to the side. "After all this time you still insist on calling what I do 'mad science'? Honey, have I taught you nothing? Bringing sould back into lifeless bodies is an art, and nothing less." She tipped her head and shrugged, "I can always find someone else if you're not interested."

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-05-2012, 07:10 PM

Meanwhile, as the criminal and his spouse were arguing, the haunted castle sat on its hill. With the dead grass brushing at its foundation, and the retarded poltergeists licking at its walls. It sighed, wishing the two would quit talking and come try to steal it already. "Meat bags, I swear. Lazy, all of them."

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-05-2012, 08:05 PM

The criminal looked out the window off into the distance. "Vanessa, where exactly is this castle that you want stolen? I need to gather some information if I'm really going to do this." The woman named Vanessa raised a brow, "Well, Darling, it's a lot closer than you think."

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-06-2012, 03:40 PM

Closer than he thought, she tells him! If the castle had vocal chords, or even lungs, it would have cackled long and loud. But it didn't, so his ghosts did the giggling for it. Except it came out as their regular, echoing moans. "That is decidedly unhelpful, darling," he shouldn't have taught her the trade.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-06-2012, 03:51 PM

"Well you haven't even said if you would do it for sure. Why would I give away all of my secrets before you've signed the contract?" She pulled opened a drawer and reached in. The man felt his skin go cold in anticipation of what she might pull out. It was a piece of paper and a pen. A gun might have been more calming.

NekoSari
Airheaded Spaz Cat

Old 04-06-2012, 05:48 PM

"Oh, so now I have to say I'll steal something for you? It's not enough that you want me to croak before my time, now I have to sign my soul over to you too?" He didn't even bother reading the 'contract', since hers were all the same. Basically, his body would belong to 'science'.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 04-06-2012, 06:11 PM

After he finished signing the document, Vanessa took it and looked it over with a satisfied smile. She put the document back into the desk and locked it with a key that was hanging around her neck. After that she turned and did something very out of character, she jumped and hugged her husband.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 06-10-2012, 05:02 PM

The man flinched, not being used to her touching him in any way shape or form. He almost for got that she was actually a woman, but with her body pressed closely up against him, he caught a brief flash of how they used to be. Before she ever found that beek and began looking into dark things. He missed that side of her, but she thought that it was borring now.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 02-15-2013, 11:26 AM

"Darling, you've made me so happy!" She leaned back away from him for a bit looking into his eyes. "I feel that I should repay you with a favor." She smiles and walks over to the desk again and uses the key to open another drawer. She reaches in and looks at her husband. "Don't look at me like that. You'll love this!"