Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-17-2012, 02:58 AM

After an exhausting first day, Rosemary shut her locker and headed outside, backpack slung over one shoulder as always.despite the weird start to the day, it had been the best day she had had since kindergarten.she had gotten to know Mani a little bit, and was surprised to find that the other kids hadn't been able to convince her that Rose was so terrible after all.as she walked out of the building, she spotted Mani hanging out in the courtyard, and walked towards her.she tried to hide how shy she was, but she wasn't sure she succeeded."hey, Mani.um...you wanna come over? It's not far, and my Grandma always makes too many cookies the first day.she and Grandpa would be thrilled to see me hanging out with someone..." she said shyly, eyes cast to the ground.what was she thinking? This girl was way too cool to hang with 'the ice princess'.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-17-2012, 04:43 AM

Maxwell was yawning with boredom by the end of the last period, and he was glad when the final bell rang. being a senior was even easier than the other years had been. Even with his advanced classes everything was a breeze, and most of the first day classes had just been lectures on the rules anyways... repeated in every single class.
He sighed and stood from his desk in the final class and swung his bag over his shoulder, agenda book in his hand. He scanned it as he walked. Most of the homework that he had gotten, he'd finished already in a studyhall, but the rest from after his study hall he could finish in an hour or so he judged based on the list.

Easy first day. He got outside and was thrilled to stretch out in the sun that was still out even in early September. Summer was almost over. It was a shame. He loved summertime. So warm. He shaded his eyes as he turned his head up towards the sun letting it warm his face with a big smile on his face.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2012, 04:56 AM

[[I still don't know what to post... .-. Is there a character that Pandora is able to interact with?]]

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-17-2012, 05:04 AM

[srry about not posting. i had PSSAs 4 three days >.< i hope this will do]

Anastasia looked at the principle and nodded her head as she sat down. "I'm sorry for being late sir, it wouldn't happen again." she said placing her hands on her lap and looked at the floor. However, her attention was taking back on what Mr. M. said. Anastasia looked up and tilted her head, "Important person? Me? How am I important, all I know is that I am the adopted daughter of a rich family. If I may ask, what is it that makes me and the other kids that walked out the this office so special?" she asked brushing her red hair from her face and looked at the principle with lovely gold eyes.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 03-17-2012, 04:14 PM

William did his best to not give the wrong look to the young woman. She was diffinately the scorpio of the Zodia children, and he knew that with the sucubus-like behaviour in attitude, dress and body language. He didn't want her or any one else to think of him as a pervert or child molester.

"You, and the students you saw leaving, have be gifted with what I call a celestial forms. You may have notice that when you're extreemly stress or embarassed, you'll tranceform into your former selves, a self that you probably won't remember ever being." William didn't intend on revealing more to her then he had revealed to the others. He waited to see how this girl would react. Perhaps telling them all one on one would have been a better way of doing things; though having them already know who else was in the same boat would be a sort of safety net they could build on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the courtyard, Mani had been spoted by Rosemary who had gotten her attention. She invited her to go to her over to her house for an after noon snack, and cookies at that.

"Sounds good, but I'm not leaving just yet. I'm looking for a girl... I think she said her name was Pandora." Mani said turning her attention back to scanning the faces of the students who exited the school. She felt bad that they hadn't gotten more time to talk and she had been nice enough to walk her to school and show her a round a bit. She at least wanted to thank her. "You don't mind waiting a few minutes do ya?"

((IDK how to ping but, there you go Pandora Night.)

Last edited by Inuyami; 03-17-2012 at 04:28 PM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-17-2012, 08:46 PM

Anastasia listened to Principle M talk and then thought about what he said, she looked at the ceiling and tilted her head thinking about the times she was embarrassed or really stressed and always blacked out. "Well...I...um, well I'm not sure if this is significant, th-there are times when I bl-black out and I-I-I always end up in a different place. I just thought that it was something th-that every teenager went through." she said softly as she leaned back in the chair and brought her legs up to her chest. "Oh my, d-d-d-did I m-m-miss m-m-most o-o-of my cl-cl-classes?" she asked looking at the time and then at the principle, realizing that she had interrupted the conversation about classes, "S-Sorry, I-I-I'm k-k-kinda new to th-this school thing." she said softly fixing her blood red ponytail and the skull hairpin and flicked her hair back and smiled softly.

Inuyami

Old 03-17-2012, 10:52 PM

"You needn't worry. You've got the ultimate all pass right here." He smiled and pointed to himself using his left thumb. "Your teacher's will not give you a difficult time. Just enjoy yourself on campus, alright. Perhaps you can make friends before all the students head home for the day." William offered the door to Anastasia if she was done with her questions.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-18-2012, 06:51 PM

(to ping you do @ username ; no spaces

Pandora Night: Inuyami gave you a post option :] and you can always just do an update of what your character went through during the day if you don't have a direct character to talk to. )

Some students bumped into Max on their way down the stairs in their rush to escape the school from the first day. He didn't take offense to it, it just snapped him out of his reverie. Maxwell pulled his backpack further up on to his shoulder as it had been slipping and slowly walked away from the building, he was thoroughly enjoying the sun that much. Should he wait for the other girls from that morning? Or should he just head home? He debated with himself as he walked.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2012, 07:00 PM

[[I know... I'm just thinking of what to post. >~<;;]]

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-18-2012, 09:19 PM

Anastasia sighed in relief when the principle didn't yell at her and said that she was excused from the classes. SHe smiled softly and stood up, "That you very much sir." she said softly and giggled holding her arm. She looked at the door and gulped lightly as she nodded her head in agreement. She walked to the door and looked at Principle M, "If I have a problem or I need help, I'll make sure to come here. Bye bye sir." she said in a polite voice as she ran out the office and walked outside to the courtyard and looked over it seeing the kids talking to each other. Anastasia's sight was then taken by a few of the kids that were in the office with the principle, she walked down the stairs and started walking towards the group, she then saw the girl that she believed she passed from when she was going to the principle, however the sun blinded her for a moment causing her to miss a step and fall to the ground grunting softly as she slowly started to sit up.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-19-2012, 03:17 AM

Rosemary fought a blush and nodded."n-no, I don't mind waiting.Grandma is used to me coming back late, anyway." She said.just then, she glanced around and spotted both Maxwell and the new girl from earlier, the one they had passed on the way out of the principals office.blushing, she waved them both over.the girl tripped and fell, and Rosemary felt bad."I'll be right back, ok?" She said to Mani, and ran to the girl."hi there.um...i-I'm Rosemary.here-" she held out her hand to help the girl up."that girl over there, we were in the principals office earlier, too.you wanna come hand out and talk about it? I think we all have theories..." she invited, blushing.
((Pandora Night: just post that your character is walking out of school and spots Mani and comes over to talk.))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2012, 03:20 AM

[[I'll try to remember to post in the morning. Right now... I'm going to bed... >w<]]

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-21-2012, 02:01 AM

Anastasia slowly looked up seeing someone standing over her and started talking. She tilted her head a little as her vision started to clear, it was one of the girls from the office. She spoke saying her name and Anastasia gently grabbed her hand and pulled herself up, "Hi hi, my name is Anastasia and it's wonderful to meet you Rosemary." she said in a gentle voice and started to fix her hair. She jumped a little and widen her eyes when Rosemary invited her to meet the other kids from the office, she nodded her head with a soft smile. "I'd love to." she said as she waited for Rosemary to lead her to the others.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-21-2012, 02:29 AM

Rosemary smiled."ok, this way." She said, leading Anastasia back towards where Mani was."hey Mani, this is Anastasia.she saw the principal just after we did.you mind if she hangs out with us?" She asked brightly.a small part of her mind wondered if Maxwell had seen her waving, if he would come over, but she tried to ignore it.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-22-2012, 01:02 AM

(was just making sure, cause Inu said she didn't know how to ping. ^-^ And i have to ping allt he time for a thread i work on :D)

Maxwell shaded his eyes and looked in the direction that he could have sworn he'd saw someone wave from. Really it was his curiosity acting up more than actual caring who the wave was for. He squinted as one person walked away, she seemed to have been waving at someone else by the looks of it. Than recognition hit him, as both her and another girl walked back to the first. Two of them were from the office meeting that morning, he still hadn't learned their names he thought with a frown. That was rather unthoughtful of him. He started to walk his way over avoiding other students. Might as well start there.

Than his eyes scanned the newcomer. Had she been there that morning? He would think he would have noticed her at the very least. Cause dang! Her clothes were so skimpy, and did she have the body to actually wear those kind of clothes. He whistled under his breath, just stopping himself from keeping his eyes there as he joined the group.

"Hey girls, told you I'd catch you later." He smiled brightly. "My name's Maxwell by the way, I don't think any of us really got introductions besides suddenly creepy principals calling us in by our last names."

(Ahahahaha enter the sterotype of guys being pervs!)

Inuyami

Old 03-22-2012, 01:16 AM

((Finx are you still with us?))

"Not at all, it'll be fun hanging out with a cutie like her." Mani said looking at Anastasia. There was something about this girl, damn did she take up all of her interest. Soon after Anastasia had walked over to join them so had Maxwell, who had just introduced himself. Now was a good time to get two intros done in one whack. "The names Mani. I'm new this year, but this place doesn't seem all bad." She looked Maxwell over and took the same amount of interest in him as she had in the blood red haired girl. This school certainly did have some pretty hot students.

Last edited by Inuyami; 03-22-2012 at 02:53 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-22-2012, 02:47 AM

Rosemary smiled."hi, Maxwell.I'm Rosemary...um, I know you already...I'm in A.P. gym with you're class..." she said,blushing.it was embarrassing to her that he wouldn't remember her, but she wasn't all that surprised.he was cool and smart and cute, and she was quiet and clumsy and completely forgettable.she looked at the other three and was suddenly struck with an intense dislike for Anastasia that seemed as if it came from someone else.reeling, she took a dizzy step back and caught herself."whoa...that was intense..." she said.did this have something to do with her celestial form? "Guys...if you don't mind, id like to invite you all to my place.we can talk there and figure things out.I have a couple things of interest that might help, too." She said boldly, trying not to blush.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2012, 03:09 AM

[[sorry for not posting. D; kept getting taken from the compy when trying to post in here and I eventually forgot ;w;]]

Pandora, glad that school was finally over, had put her things in her locker. She was only taking home what she needed, which wasn't that much stuff. As she left the school, she noticed the students that were also in the principle's office at the beginning of the day. She walked over silently, feeling slightly awkward for if she had interrupted anything.

Inuyami

Old 03-22-2012, 04:31 AM

"Oh hey, there ya are." Mani said walking over to Pandora before she'd reached the group. "Ya dissapeared before I could really thank ya this morning. Listen, it's not really my place to do so, but some of us going to Rosemary's place. If ya wanted, ya should join us. I guess we're gonna talk about what Principle M told us this morning, ya in?" Mani turned and looked at the small group that had formed where she wad standing just a few moments ago. "Hey Rose, ya mind if Pandora here joined us?"

((I just realised how much Mani is like Arisa from Faruba lol))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2012, 12:50 PM

Pandora felt a slight blush of embarrassment flush across her cheeks when she remembered that she had just left Mani hanging instead of showing her around whenever they had left the office. "Sorry bout that," she said, "I was in a rush to get to class." She smiled slightly, rubbing the back of her neck. "I guess I could go," she said, "I'll have to tell my grandparents if I do, though."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-22-2012, 04:14 PM

Maxwell's face took on a look of complete surprise. "They have an A.P. Gym class? And I'm in it? i thought that was just a normal gym class." He scratched the top of his forhead trying to work that out and shrugged finally. "Eh, nice to meet you you Rosemary, are you feeling better after this morning?" He extended his hand to shake hers, than turned to Mani, "And nice to meet you Ms. purple haired Mani. Is that a natural color?" Once again he extended his hand to shake.

Inuyami

Old 03-22-2012, 05:48 PM

"Meh, it's not a big deal. Rosemary over there got me to first block and showed me a bit more here too." Mani said to Pandora walking her over to where the group had begun to gather. Turning her attention to Maxwell, Mani smiled sarcasticly and shook his hand tightly, as if she were a burly mountain man trying to make some sort of a point.

"Actually believe it or not it is." She picked up one of her braids and fiddled with the tuff of hair bellow the hair tie. "Probably something to do with that... what did that guy call it... celestrial form? At least that's my best guess." Mani shrugged and released her braid. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a bright green silicone cased iPhone and handed it to Pandora. "You can give Gram and Gramps a call if ya want. Anyone else gotta call home?" She offered the phone around to the group of students.

Last edited by Inuyami; 03-22-2012 at 05:50 PM..

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2012, 02:32 AM

Pandora giggled softly. "I don't need to borrow your phone," she said, "I have my own." She pulled her iPhone out of her pocket, quickly sending a text to her grandmother. Yes... Her grandmother has texting! It's not the end of the world. Once the text was sent, she put her phone back in her bag.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-23-2012, 02:56 AM

Rosemary smiled at Maxwell."I'm better, thank you." She said, then turned to the others."I don't mind if you all come over.Grandma and Grandpa don't mind me bringing people home.actually, they'll probably be really happy.this is the first time I've had people over since kindergarten.when everyones ready, I'll show you guys the way." She said, trying to keep her voice level and not nervous sounding.
((Lol Inuyami I noticed that too! Meanwhile, Gemini is alot like Tohru, personality wise.I didn't realize until just now that the relationship between our two characters is much the same as Tohru and Arisa.))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-23-2012, 06:18 AM

"That's cool, it really stands out." Maxwell sounded genuine as he finished commenting on Mani's hair before turning his attention back to the rest of the group. "Oh that's right you asked us to come over. I can do that no problem, and thanks for the offer but I don't need to call the 'rents. They won't even notice I'm gone."