RinLin
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2016, 10:41 PM

~Welcome~
The sound of a gentle bell chimes as you curiously enter the new shop "La Luna Art Shoppe". It seems to be newly established - you can see some boxes behind the counter.
The interior is a perfect, harmonic mix of vintage and newer designs. Nothing clashes.

Your eyes fall on the counter again - the top is made of glass, and the bottom are cherry tree, the distinct pattern giving it away. You continue to look around - on the walls, there are various paintings, most likely made by the owner. There is also a framed 'Terms of Agreement' beside the counter. With a nod on your head, you start to read it, becoming absorbed in the delicate choice of words and handwriting.

"How may I help you?" A kind voice makes you turn around, facing a person. They are dressed in a formal manner, wearing a suit. On the top of their head, there's a fedora, decorated with cogs and chains, giving a little steampunkish feeling.
"I noticed that you looked over the 'Terms of Agreement'. Do let me know if you are interested in my services." The owner tips their hat, and goes to tinker with some art supplies, while you once again look over the parchment;
  • 'One slot per person. When your inquiry is finished, you may apply for a new slot. This is to make it fair for everyone. Please respect the slots. More might open up if there are time.
  • Kindly let me take my time. I do not like to be rushed. But, if I haven't posted anything in a month, your best chance is to send me a PM. The shop might be expanding into new locations, or I might have more pressing matters to attend. However, I do try and update my clients before I jump off the face of this world.
  • The art itself are to be used for your purpose. You are not allowed to sell it, make prints, etc. If you want to post it on another site, kindly link to my DeviantART.
  • You will need to be specific in your inquiry. Applications are at the counter, and shall be well written and understandable.
  • I will draw anything except furries, cars, buildings, underage characters in revealing clothes, sexual situations and positions. Ecchi; an upskirt is fine, so is cleavage. No sexual content. No hate propaganda. Remember, I have the right to refuse.
  • Payment will be requested once you have seen the draft, and are satisfied with it. I will then move into the other stages, depending on what option you decided on; inking, coloring, background, and so on. Backgrounds are 100 gold extra in total, so are large objects.
If you have read and agree to these rules, put 'donut' in the 'Sprinkles' field on the application.

~Examples & Prices~
I profoundly apologize for the missing examples. Additional characters are always the half of the base price.
Bust & Waist Up
LineArt - 300 gold

SPOILERX

Colored - Markers - 400 gold
No example

Colored - Digital - 600 gold
These will take longer, since I need to scan, create a lineart in PS, and color.
No example

----------------

Full Body
Lineart 500 gold

SPOILERX

Colored - Markers - 700 gold

SPOILERX

Colored - Coloring Pens - 600 gold

SPOILERX

Colored - Digital - 900 gold
These will take longer, since I need to scan, create a lineart in PS, and color.
No example

----------------

Chibi
Lineart - 200 gold
No example

Colored - Markers - 400 gold

SPOILERX

----------------

Pony
I have a lot of different styles when doing these.
Lineart - 300 gold

SPOILERX

Colored - Markers - 500 gold

SPOILERX

~Order Form~
I would like: /Category of Artwork/
Specifically: /Bust, Waist, Full-body/
I have this reference: /Image or Link/
Here's my description: /Specific details of character(s)/
Sprinkels?
Please post this as a reply in the thread.

Slots
* Empty
* Empty
* Empty
* Empty
* Empty

Last edited by RinLin; 07-15-2016 at 11:02 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-17-2016, 12:15 AM

I would like: Oc art
Specifically: full bodied colored with markers
I have this reference: Jonah
Here's my description: any pose will do. Expression from smirk to serious, rocker or nerdy.

RinLin
*^_^*

Old 07-06-2016, 12:45 PM

Accepted! I will start on it as soon as I can.