Terisa
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Terisa

Old 10-05-2010, 05:55 PM

"Which of the games did you like?"

"The first 4 games of the series or the 3 part set of games? If there are more games out there, than please correct me if I am wrong."

"I did look up something about an online game of it, MMORPG style game but further information on this... I do not have. I had found two sites with the same information but one has a release date of this year and the other had one for 2 years from now."

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-05-2010, 09:06 PM

I have only played through .hack//GU, the newer games. And I looove them. xD I'm working on the older ones, but the graphics and bad camera really ruin it for me, sadly.

They had an online version in Japan awhile back, but I believe it was only up and running for about a year before they shut it down. T_T

And I think there's a new game coming out for the PSP to go with the new series, .hack//Link.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-06-2010, 12:32 AM

I only have the G.U. games. I working my way through the last one at the moment. The only complaint I have is that the dungeons are kinda repetitive. If I'm playing this game late at night it's not unusual for me to start dozing off. ^.^;; I just wish they would change up the dungeons a little more, but I understand that to be able to have so many there isn't that much they can do to them.

The story is great though. I can't wait to see how this series ends. And all the characters are wonderful.

Lucy_And_Kouta_17
Lucy_And_Kouta_17

Old 10-06-2010, 07:40 PM

The only .hack game i have is the third 1 called .Hack//Outbreak and I basically suck at it lol

Terisa
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Terisa

Old 10-07-2010, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy_And_Kouta_17 View Post
The only .hack game i have is the third 1 called .Hack//Outbreak and I basically suck at it lol
"Suggestion? Get the first one along with Mutation before continuing to play Outbreak. The story line from the 3rd one makes no real sense without doing the first two."

"Also, if they are making a PSP version of the game, I'm getting my greedy little hands on it when it comes out." Laughs.

"I've played the first 3 games of .Hack and all of //G.U. but have not finished either set yet. I am close to the ending on the //G.U. because I'm challenging Haseo's Teacher in it but that guy just gets harder and harder to beat. Also, try to get the dopplegangers weapons before you do that guy. I hear those weapons are better than what you find in the game."

"For those working in the .Hack games, at the end of each game you will find a special guest to talk to. Sometimes they give you rare items. I don't remember how I got Sora's blades but those kick butt."