Demondog5
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2011, 09:20 PM

should i get one im only getting it because this spring kingdom hearts dream drop distance is coming out for it... and i also want to get 3d Tetris

NightshadeBloom
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-28-2011, 12:19 AM

I have one and it is pretty interesting. I bought mine for Kingdom Hearts, but Legend of Zelda and Kid Icarus are pluses.
Plus you can download older games from the shop, but since the system is new they are still adding them.

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma
Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Pains

Old 01-03-2012, 08:39 AM

I bought a 3DS solely because of Ocarina of Time 3D. Other games are just bonus's for me.
It's a pretty neat system with loads to do on it without a game, plus the price change is good too [even though I paid the original $250 for mine].
I have no interest in Kingdom Hearts, sadly. But my friends are so excited for it and are jealous of me for having the system and ask to borrow it [no one borrows my systems. Ever.]

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 01-03-2012, 09:47 PM

LOL I got the 3DS for the exact same reason Pains! :XD Though I'm working through Skyward Sword first ;)
It's pretty cool 3DS I didn't know you could acess the internet on it :D

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2012, 11:07 PM

My sisters' boyfriend has one. It's pretty awesome but I'm not sure when I would get one. If I have the money, yah. But I want so many things, it's unbelievable. If you want one, you should get one. >>

Shin~The ladle monster!
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2012, 11:01 PM

I'd say totally worth it. I also bought it mostly for Ocarina of Time (I got the limited edition Zelda version.), but also for Kingdom Hearts (still haven't seen the newest trailer!). The net browsing is decent, Netflix is a plus, and the Mii games are kinda fun. I like the virtual console (I've already downloaded Links Awakening DX ^_^) I also just bought Mario Kart 7 and it's loads of fun. I want to buy Star Fox 64 for the DS as well.

The 3D is actually also really good if your hands aren't too shaky.

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 01-10-2012, 04:53 PM

Honestly? I don't see it. There's not enough unique games out there. And nearly none of them really utilize the main gimmick the 3DS is built around. There's like... 3 that I actually want that are actually for 3DS? I would enjoy getting my money out of a system after buying it, so that isn't nearly enough. And if I wanted to use it mostly for an app store, I might as well be using an android based handheld. XD

Then again, 3D gives me headaches in general. So you're talking to someone who this thing wasn't built for. XD

Last edited by Projectwolfie; 01-10-2012 at 06:29 PM..