zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-12-2013, 08:05 PM

Maybe if there's something to reply to when I get home I'll take another turn.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-12-2013, 08:08 PM

you should! :D Last person was sol, next round would be a red round choices. :3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-12-2013, 08:09 PM

I think I've taken two turns so far... I was hoping would could get the story moving a bit farther but people are busy I think...

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-12-2013, 08:43 PM

do next round. >.> (i really want a yellow round) xD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-12-2013, 08:55 PM

I'm leaving for home now so if nothing is up when I can get on the computer next I'll see about posting something.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-12-2013, 10:11 PM

you can reply to mine if i get one up here in a minute or few.

---------- Post added 07-12-2013 at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaria92 View Post
You screamed, backpedaling and falling down on your ass. But you still scooted backwards towards a corner, taking only a moment to turn to the side and vomit the cake you ate. The people you appeared in the middle of are dressed to the nines and almost as shocked as you are by your sudden appearance. Wiping your mouth, your eyes darted about the room from face to face. Well, there was a young man who didn't seem to surprised to see you. "Where the hell am I?" you asked the room.

A) The man snapped his fingers and everything in the room froze where it was, except for you and him. Was that... the wand from earlier in his left hand?
B) When you spoke, the woman next to you started to scream and babble in a different language. What the hell was she saying?
C) You pressed your back against the wall, and felt a pressure release click.A section of wall popped out and started to spin around with you against it! Where were you off to, now?!

The man snapped his fingers while looking at what felt like your soul, and instantly everything in the room froze except for you and him. Slowly he stood from his seat and you could see... was that your wand from earlier in his left hand? What was that doing here. Than he spoke. "You've been trespassing all over my lands. Do you really think that you can get away with it?" He tilted his head looking at you. You weren't quite sure if it was with curiosity, or malicious teasing. Whatever it was it gave him a very creepy vibe, and you wanted to just get out of there. As you opened your mouth to give some kind of rebuttle...

A) The man shook his head sadly and than everything unfroze and he said "to the pit."
B) The man brings the wand up and points it at you.
C) The man turns and points at a wall that seems to shimmer out of existance, but still there. and you can see the forest on the other side and hear the howls you've heard all night long.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 07-13-2013, 09:06 PM

oh nice!

Sorry I disappeared... internet at home isn't an option... so I walked to work at freaking 6am to get online :P