amam2217
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2010, 02:20 AM

I feel that way every single time during Tetris, when I accidentally move the block over to the wrong place. I remember being so aggravated with myself while playing Final Fantasy games because I would accidentally heal the enemy instead of my party members.

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2010, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort Like A Pig View Post
D: Realized I opened one of the forbidden chests in Final Fantasy XII at the end of the game... I HAD TO START ALL OVER.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
:lol: Those chests came back to bite a lot of people in the ass. It was kinda devious of Square to do that.
I didnt really have any problems with those chests, but then again, I used the strategy guide for the game. And of course, I havent gotten to the 16 chests on the coast, which is part 4 of the sets to miss.

Lokie
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2010, 03:33 PM

I was playing Wild Arms (don't remember if it was 1 or 2) and i was in this sky palace. I couldn't find the door for the next part of the maze and I was going through days of searching and giving up searching and giving up. . . I took like a 6 month break to play another game. The first time I turn the game back on as soon as the file loaded I accidentally hit the up arrow and find the door I couldn't find. . . it was the first button I pressed on the spot I had given up at. It made me as angry as I was happy.

More recently, (I should first point out I'm a cosplayer. This is significant to the story) I was playing FFXIII. I'm in the middle of some relatively easy battles, while I'm playing I'm thinking to myself how awesome the graphics are that you can tell exactly what kind of fabric they intend the clothes and packs to be made of. I was considering as I played if I wanted to try making some of the costumes and which. While I was deeply concentrating on the details of the characters and how they moved I ended up dieing. . . . more than once.

Frawesome
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-27-2010, 07:47 PM

In Silent Hill Homecoming I have to restart sometimes because of the sucky controls. I sometimes use a serum, a rare health item that replenishes all your health, by accident. There's no way to cancel the option of using an item if it's highlighted, so if you move your control stick while in the menu and that's all you have in your inventory, you're screwed.
Eh, it's still a cool game to play though. Not like the other Silent Hills, but I still like it.

Last edited by Frawesome; 03-27-2010 at 07:50 PM..

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-28-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokie View Post
More recently, (I should first point out I'm a cosplayer. This is significant to the story) I was playing FFXIII. I'm in the middle of some relatively easy battles, while I'm playing I'm thinking to myself how awesome the graphics are that you can tell exactly what kind of fabric they intend the clothes and packs to be made of. I was considering as I played if I wanted to try making some of the costumes and which. While I was deeply concentrating on the details of the characters and how they moved I ended up dieing. . . . more than once.
That reminds me of a recent Crisis Core incident I had - I've been replaying it on hard mode. Which...is hard, yes, but THIS was just stupid:

You see, there is a very sad point in the middle of the game that I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't played it. Something to do with how Zack got the Buster Sword originally, lets leave it at that...so, there's this really sad touching scene and then IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT, you're on the beach watching a short cutscene of Zack in swim trunks and Cissnei in a bikini, which is then interrupted by Zack having to fight some Genesis copies...while still wearing nothing more than his swim trunks...and using an umbrella for a sword.

Bear in mind, I'd played this game through twice before. I knew this was coming. Yet I STILL got so distracted by the mood whiplash that I died.
That was the second time that happened too. The only reason it didn't happen on my second playthrough is because that was a New Game+ where I was strong enough that I could have set the PSP down for an hour and walked away and still won when I came back. XD;

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 03-31-2010, 10:18 PM

When I was playing Dragon Age Origins and I in the Landsmeet and I decided to let Loghian live, and Alistair got so mad that he left the party forever! I was like, "NOOOO!!! I was gonna kill him later! NO, Alistair, come back!!!"

Then, of course, I reloaded and I tried again and when the decision came up, I was about to select the "Kill him," option, but my hand slipped and Alistair left again! Then I felt extremely stupid. :headdesk:

So I reloaded AGAIN and I finally got it to work. But then I felt bad about Anora . . .

Freiheitsflugel
The Tokio Hotel worshipper...

Old 04-01-2010, 03:27 PM

yeah...Water Temple in Ocarina of Time.

I moved the blocks to the wrong places (lets say...cross-roads blockade ^^).

Now here I am, after 4 1/2 years of relieving my anger trying to play the game again. Of course, I put it down. But it was my stupid 10 year old self that moved it to the wrong place. :gonk:

Edgar
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2010, 07:55 PM

The first time I ever played co-op team slayer on Halo, I wasn't sure who was on my team and who wasn't, so I shot anything that moved. I wound up with more teammate kills than enemy kills, and someone reported me to Xbox Live for poor sportsmanship... :(

MissxMarionette
~Setnochima- The god of the bird...
Send a message via AIM to MissxMarionette

Old 04-06-2010, 01:14 AM

playing FFX and I was curious about Khimari's self-distruct ability XD... blue kitty dude go BOOM... he didn't come back o___O I was like uh... oh!

Parasite Steve
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Parasite Steve Send a message via MSN to Parasite Steve

Old 04-06-2010, 06:46 AM

Playing army of two with Orcarina... We kinda shot rocket launchers at each other. Good times...

Playing a second save (for different decisions) in I don't recall what game, I accidentally saved over first save.

Turned off the game without saving... Eternal Sonta... After like eight hours of grinding...

Didn't change RUDO's name to Rudo in Phantasy Star II. Now its Amy, Nei, and Rolf and RUDO. It stands out so bad.

Forgot to save for about five hours in Bioshock 2. Also while fist fighting a Big Sister (And I was winning too) I pushed the wrong button for medkit so it didn't heal me, and I died.

Use Phoenix down on a LIVING ally. This has happened in just about every Final Fantasy you can do it in.