Day_Dreamer

Old 10-22-2009, 03:07 AM

As the sun rose upon Twilight Town, Sora and Riku raced towards the train station to go to school. Everyone went to catch the train to either go to Sunset Hill High or Dark City High. The station plaza was crowed with students talking and waiting for, either their friends or the train. Hayner, Pence, and Olette waited quietly by the stairs. Roxas and Axel walked pasted them, hardly believing that there wasn't any glaring that time. "What a jerk...", Pence mumbled.
"I thought he was our friend.", Olette looked down at the ground. Hayner crossed his arms and didn't comment. :talk2hand: Kairi and Namine walked up to the quiet group with big smiles.
"Good morning!", Kairi sung happily. Kairi and Namine joined the choir group a week ago. They've been singing ever since. Hayner and Pence were silent. Olette waved without saying a thing. Awkwardly, the two walked away to Sora and Riku, who were leaning against the wall trying to catch their breath.
"What's up guys?", Sora managed to get out. "Racing each other still?", Kairi crossed her arms, smiling. Riku and Sora grinned sheepishly.
"Hey baby.", Roxas came up to Namine and hugged her. "I'm not your baby!", she yelled at him. Roxas smiled and squeezed her more. "Why don't you just leave her alone?", Riku asked him. Roxas released Namine, who grabbed Kairi's arm and dragged her over to the stairs. Axel was talking to Demyx when he looked over and saw Riku and Roxas quarreling.
"Again?", Axel sighed and chuckled to himself. "Hey, hey. Do we really have to do this like every morning?", Sora protested. Before Riku said something, the clock tower bell rang. "Time to go, Roxas!", Demyx called. "We'll continue this after school...", Roxas declared as he walked off. Riku clutched his fist furiously. "Damn, I hate that guy!", he growled. :illgetu: Sora nudged him. "Hey. Don't worry about it." Namine and Kairi came back over. "Are you two going to fight after school?", Kairi asked. "Looks like it...", Riku mumbled. "Augh! I can't believe I dated him!", Namine said hysterically.
"He use to be nicer before he got his memory back.", Kairi affirmed. It was a lot more quiet when most of the kids left for Dark City High. Sora looked around and saw Hayner, Pence, and Olette sitting by themselves talking. "Should we go and talk with them?", Sora asked them. "No, they use to be friends with Roxas.", Riku mumbled. "They USE to...", Sora emphasized. "I tried to talk to them a few minutes ago.", Kairi mentioned. Just then, the whole sky turned dark. Everyone looked around at each other before disappearing in the darkness. "What's going on?!", Kairi screamed and hugged Sora.
"I don't remember there being an eclipse in the weather report this morning...", Namine whispered to Riku. A few minutes later, the sky turned back to normal and everybody was relieved. "Well that was weird...", Riku said out loud. Kairi was still hugging Sora and Namine was looking around to see if anyone was still around. Hayner, Pence, and Olette were still at the stairs, just as confused as they were. There was a person sitting at the top of the stairs with her legs crossed. Nobody has ever seen her before. She had long, black, curly hair and dark purple eyes. The girl stood up and went into the train station. Just then the clock tower bell rang again for rest of the students to board the train. =3