Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:25 AM

Mermazonia supports the blob invasion!

Far below the storm-tossed waves of an unknown ocean, there exists a mysterious realm long forgotten by landsmen. This land once sat above the waters like a swell-borne jewel, but in times long passed into myth, a terrible war was fought here. This epic conflict decimated the male population of the land, ravaged the plant and animal life, and such force was unleashed that the land itself was rent asunder.

Left open to the onrushing sea the people of this land despaired. Their foolishness - for foolishness it was, as none recalled what the war had been fought over - had doomed them to extinction! Those few males remaining after countless battles, as their honour dictated, fell upon their swords in remorse, and the women prepared to follow them...

But this land was to gain a reprieve, no matter how undeserved. For there was one who had watched the realm, one who had the power to change what seemed an inevitable fate. This entity, a goddess by profession but a demon by deed, saw in this catastrophe a chance for her own plans to near fruition.

Raising a hand, the goddess Alyekra halted the approaching tsunami, and spoke to her newly-chosen people. She offered to save their lives, those who remained, by transforming every last one of them into a half-fish creature, able to live in their new environment. But this was not as altruistic as it may seem, for she demanded a heavy price. From that day forth, the newly created Mermazons would serve her every wish and whim, their servitude never ending. For Alyekra had a plan - one day, she would rule the entire planet, and have absolute dominion over all life. But conquerors, no matter how powerful, need an army...

Want to see more Arky art? Then come peep at my quest thread as well...

Last edited by Arkeyla; 06-14-2008 at 04:47 AM.. Reason: Changes made...

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:26 AM

Post 1 - Introduction
Post 2 - Contents, Updates, Thread Rules and FAQ
Post 3 - Map of the Realm, Mermazon Tribes, and the Stages
Post 4 - Flatsales
Post 5 - Item Market
Post 6 - Customs and Breeding
Post 7 - Events
Post 8 - Owner's List
Post 9 - Minipets
Post 10 - Sea Faeries

1st April 08 - Setting up the shop!
1st April 08 - Shop all set up apart from the wearables section of the Item Market-still working on that!
3rd April 08 - added the wearable items!
8th April 08 - event begins! See the events post.
14th April 08 - added the final Tribe, the Glass Knights.
15th April 08 - Minipets have arrived in Mermazonia!
16th April 08 - Added two more possible hairstyles for a total of eight.Will eventually add at least one more. There are also now two different certificates you can choose!

I know it can be a pain to read a whole bunch of rules, so I will try to keep this short, sharp and sweet. But just because there aren't a lot of rules doesn't mean you can disregard the ones that ARE there!

1. Follow Menewsha's TOS! This should go without saying, really.

2. No Thievery! I worked hard on this artwork in what little spare time I have, so keep your grubby little mitts OFF. Please.

3. No Editing! This is related to rule 2. No editing of my work, whether adding text, resizing etc etc etc. If you really want something done, ASK ME VIA PM. As long as it's nothing major, I most likely will be more than willing to do so.

4. Respect is the Watchword. I do have a rather full life outside Menewsha, so if growings etc are taking a smidge long, friendly reminders are cool while nagging is not. Also, no flaming, trolling, general bitchiness and the rest towards other thread-goers as well as myself.

and....

5. Watch out for Alyekra! I can't stress this enough. Sometimes, the nasty wench herself will appear in the thread, typing in small bold blue text. She will issue orders, offer rewards, issue random insults in the language of the gods... sometimes you may be able to get something cool, others bas stuff might happen to your pets...*grin* She can be a lot of fun though!

Are these pets RP required?
Not in the slightesttest! The backstory is there to make a more interesting thread and to give guidelines for those that DO want to RP here. All I ask is that if you purchase a pet, you at least pop in once a week to say hello.

How many pets can I own?
As many as you like! There is no limit whatsoever - well, besides how much you are willing to spend, that is!

Ken 1 h4v3 4 fr33813 plz?
No. First, NO. Second, NO. And third? I do have a little problem - I like to read PROPER LANGUAGE. The ignoring I do of anything but is an instinctual reaction. I can't stop it.

Last edited by Arkeyla; 06-06-2008 at 05:24 AM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:26 AM

Want to see what Mermazonia looks like? Here's a map that was drawn by one of the Coralkin tribe a decade or so after the great war.

So who lives where? Let's make this easier for you, rather than having to re-read all the info below when you just want a speedy reference.

VOLCANICS - live around the bases of the Sisters of Flame
RIPTIDE CLAN - live on and spend time above the Plateau Geometrica
WARDENS - live in the Living Oaks
CORALKIN - live in the Coral Citadel
THOSE OF THE ABYSS - live in the walls of the Abyss
GLASS KNIGHTS - live atop the Shardwall
and you can generally find minipets in either the Pass of Sargassum (Porphin) or the Gemfields (Turtail)

So what about the Caverns of Dream? Well, that comes later....

Per request, I have decided to add a little information about the places themselves to make RPing a little easier!

The Sisters of Flame

A trio of simmering underwater volcanoes, hot enough to remain unextinguished by the immense amounts of water atop them. The waters around them are comfortably warm, and the steam that rises from their peaks is apparently great for the skin - but only the Volcanics are crazy enough to use it regularly. The Volcanics have built houses made of stone at the very base of the Sisters, but spend more time outside them than in, and they are more for storage than anything else. The bravest enter the volcanoes themselves to forge weaponry, protected by the heat-based powers of odd-eyed Volcanics.

One Road

So named because it is the one and only road in the whole of Mermazonia, leading from the Pass of Sargassum through the Drydunes, protected by the Volcanics tribe, to the Coral Citadel. It is made from crushed shells, tightly packed by time.

Drydunes

Nothing grows here. The sands themselves are constantly moving back and forth, though strangely they never encroach upon the One Road, making proper mapping of this area impossible.

Pass of Sargassum

The only entrance into Mermazonia, protected my a forest of immense kelp, through which can be found darting Porphins. These creatures also act as guards, warning the battle-ready Volcanics and the impetuous Riptide Clan whenever something approaches. So far it's only been whales.

Plateau Geometrica

Odd gold-coloured rock, with not a curve in sight. These large formations are completely created from straight lines and sharp angles, making them a dwelling-place then begs caution when moving around in. However, the Riptide Clan spend more time playing in the currents that are found above the plateau, and have built only the most rudimentary of sleeping places on the top of the plateau itself. In places, strange runes are carved into the rock of the plateau, but nobody now remembers what they mean.

Living Oaks

Just like the oak trees one would expect to find on land, these massive trees survived the drowning and now flourish under the tender care of the Wardens. Occasionally, they still produce acorns, which is a time for celebration. There are small houses built among the branches of these tress, made from woven vines and wood from when a tree falls naturally, and these are where the Wardens dwell. The Living Oaks are considered to be the second-greatest mystery in Mermazonia, as they reek of hidden power, but nobody is certain just what type of power or where it comes from. The only thing they are certain of is that it is certainly not from Alyekra.

The Caverns of Dream

Mountainside caves, currently sealed by an impenetrable force. What secrets do they hide?

Coral Citadel

A vast, beautiful city grown rather than made from carefully cultured and guided pink coral. The spires of the citadel reach high, and are home to the artistic Coralkin, who are also the keepers of knowledge. The citadel, if ever seen my a landwalker, would put them in mind of the fabulous Disney Castle. Many anemones and colourful fish are found here, happily living in the centre of Mermazonia, where the sun seems to penetrate the water furthest and brightest.

Ruins

The remains of the previous civilisation, forbidden to all from exploring, as the are a mark of shame. Lately, there have been reports of figures moving through these ruins, but whenever investigated more closely, nothing is found.

Gemfields

The source of all jewels in Mermazonia, where they seem to appear of their own accord from beneath the sands. Here also are found the Turtails, whose shells are often as brightly coloured as the gems themselves. No matter how many jewels are taken from this place, there always seems to be more.

The Oakline

Part of the Living Oaks, yet separate, this is where many Mermazons from different tribes come to trade their goods and services.

Shardwall

A massive wall formed of purplish crystal that separates the rest of Mermazonia from the dangerous Sandwaste. This construction was one of the first things to be created once it was realised that Those of the Abyss had become a separate tribe, and ever since then it has been ceaselessly patrolled by the Glass Knights. Though beautiful to look at, the Shardwall is immensely sharp on both sides, and has caused the inhabitants to need to build their homes from the metal of sunken ships, specially treated so as to not rust. Anything else would be sliced to ribbons. These houses have long tunnel-like dorrways, ensuring that the Mermazons are a good distance from the wall itself when they enter and exit.

Sandwaste

This place is reminiscent of a land desert, with minimal unprepossessing growth and an abundance of dangerous creatures found there. Everything here is savage, and often spiked, clawed, fanged, poisonous, able to camouflage, and often more than one of these. In the middle of this area lies the Abyss itself.

The Abyss

A chasm so deep it is said to be bottomless, and here in homes bored into the chasm walls are found Those of the Abyss, the shunned tribe. These homes are like mole burrows, twisty and turny, often connecting with others in a seemingly random fashion. Less than a hundred metres down, the Abyss becomes pitch black, and no light can penetrate this darkness. There are rumours that this is where the dreaded Kraken sleeps, but no Abyss member has managed to discover this for certain. If they did, they would love the ensuing havoc...

Temple of Alyekra

A stunning temple built of marble in hues of deep purple and wine, decorated with blood red jewels and blackest ebony. The temple remains sealed, awaiting the day Alyekra returns to rule over everything.

Years passed, then decades, then centuries. Slowly, Alyekra was drawn away by other concerns, and her people here left to fend for themselves. The Mermazons were confused without constant guidance from their capricious goddess, and began splintering into conflicting tribes, each with their own idea of how the realm should progress alone. Fear of their goddess returning suddenly has kept them from open warfare so far, but as time continues to pass with no sign of her, who knows how long this uneasy peace will last?

Dwelling around a trio of simmering underwater volcanoes, this tribe of temperamental warriors is led by the fiery Infierna. She believes that all Mermazons should be free to make their own choices, and trains her people incessantly so that when the goddess does return, they will be ready to fight for their total freedom. Although magic is rare among the Volcanics, those born with odd-coloured eyes have the ability to create and control immense heat and light.

Considered by the rest of Mermazonia to be more than a little on the crazy side, Torrent's Riptide Clan live close to the surface far above the Plateau Geometrica, spending their time riding the dangerous currents found there. All things extreme attract this carefree group, who refuse to let politics interrupt their pursuit of fun. They are swift and agile, and have an innate ability to converse with dolphins. Those few born with odd coloured eyes can easily communicate with any sea creature.

Somehow, the dense oak forest that covers part of this realm survived their drowning, and still flourish today. This is due to the efforts of Demesha and her tribe, who are gifted with all things growing. They want nothing more than to be left alone to continue their work, and are the most solitary of all Mermazons. It is rare to see more than two together at any time, and they prefer to exist speaking as few words as possible. The power of healing anything but death at a touch is given to those born with odd-coloured eyes.

In the centre of Mermazonia, where the fighting was fiercest during that long ago war, now rises a magnificent coral city. Here dwells a community of musicians and jewellery artisans, led by the talented Harmony. her people are somewhat dreamy, but nevertheless very intelligent, and are the keeper of the Book of Mermazon, which contains their entire history. Engraved on paper-thin sheets of coral, these books are taken as guidelines for living by the Coralkin, who live as close to their old land-dwelling ways as possible. In this tribe, ALL have odd-coloured eyes barring the dangerous telepaths, whose normal appearance allows them to move unremarked among other tribes.

In the middle of a desolate wasteland can be found a chasm so deep that it is said to extend right through the earth. It is filled with dangerous sea beasts and poisonous flora, but the most deadly inhabitants are the Mermazons who make their homes in the walls of this abyss. Led by Void, a madwoman with power over nightmares, the Abyss tribe believes that Alyekra WILL return, granting them legs and leading them on a crusade to dominate the world. Those with odd-coloured eyes are necromancers, whose task it is to ensure that all who follow Void do so forever.

The Glass Knights, led by Thalaseen, are an odd tribe. They dwell along the Shardwall, the main line of defence between Those of the Abyss and the rest of Mermazonia. As a result, they are not generally trusted, being as they are somewhat close to the dark side themselves - how to fight it if you do not understand it? Because of this, Glass Knights have an affinity to the dark, and can always sense when something bad is going to happen. They are more sneaky than other Mermazons, and repect stealth more than physical force. Though they too wait for Alyekra's return, they do not follow the conquerors mindset of the Abyss dwellers - instead, they wish for their goddess to come and return things to the way they ought to be. Those born with odd-coloured eyes have the ability to camouflage themselves in any situation barring extreme exhaustion.

Mermazons have three stages, the first two of which last about a week. Once your Mermazon reaches the third and final stage, I would ask that you then host the image yourself, as I will remove it from my own hosting after a few days have passed. If you are worried that you will now be around and will miss the final growing, let me know via PM and I will wait until your return to remove it.

Last edited by Arkeyla; 07-01-2008 at 01:00 AM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 AM

Flatsales here might be a little sporadic, as I will only hold them when I have the time and have made a full flatsale complement of six Mermazons. Before I get detailed on the rules, let me first state that:

Flatsale Mermazons will cost 250 gold.

Now, how to go about purchasing during a sale? That part is fairly easy, as most sales will be a first-come, first-served type. If this changes, I will announce it here.

1. Do not claim a RoeJewel unless you have the full amount of gold. I will not accept payment plans, or item exchanges unless otherwise noted.

2. Once I post to confirm that you have gained your chosen Mermazon, you will need to donate or trade me the right amount of gold.

3. You will need to make sure to post with name you wish to give your Mermazon. If you do not do this, I will choose a name myself. Also include which certificate you want - Underwater or Bubble, or I will pick this too.

4. Once your pet has been certed, I will PM it to you. You will need to use the accompanying link if you wish to see it grow, otherwise you can just check this thread for the growing images as I will post them as they happen.

5. I reserve the right to add more instructions if I deem it necessary.

Note - as of now, every flatsale will contain at least one Mermazon with 'special' eyes, meaning that Riptide, Abyss, Warden and Volcanic can have odd eyes, while Coralkin can have same-colour.

NO SALES CURRENTLY

Next up... perhaps a minipet sale?

Last edited by Arkeyla; 05-26-2008 at 11:33 AM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:28 AM

POTIONS

Various effects can be gained by potion...

Breeding Solution: Allows two Mermazons to combine their energy and create another, which will grow from the RoeJewel stage, and combine colouring from both parent Mermazons. These potions cost 200 gold.
Breeding Solutions Available: None

Breeding Solution X2: Allows two Mermazons to combine their energy and create two more, which will grow from the RoeJewel stage, and combine colouring from both parent Mermazons. There is a chance that one of the offspring will 'go bad' and join Those of the Abyss. These cost 350 gold.
Breeding Solutions Available: None

Instagrow: Allows a RoeJewel to skip the Fishgirl stage and instantly become a fully grown Mermilady. These potions cost 50 gold.
Instagrows Available: None

WEARABLE ITEMS

Jewellery Items

1 - Bead Necklace - available in any colour you like. Costs 15 gold.
2a, 2b - Medallion - available in silver or gold, with any colour ribbon you like. Costs 20g
3 - Belly Jewel - available in any colour you like. Costs 10 gold.
4a, 4b - Heart Earring - available in silver or gold with any colour heart you like. Costs 25 gold.

5a, 5b - Star Earring - available in silver or gold, with any colour star you like. Costs 25 gold.
6a, 6b - Simple Bangle - available in silver or gold. Costs 10 gold.
7a, 7b - Simple Tail Bracelet - available in silver or gold. Costs 15 gold.

Clothing Items

1 - Belt Scarf - available in any colour you like. Costs 20 gold.
2 - Flowing Top - available in any plain colour you like for 25 gold, or patterned for 35 gold.
3 - Tied Sleeve - available in any plain colours (one for bow, one for sleeve) you like for 25 gold, or sleeve part patterned and plain bow for 35 gold.
4 - Cuffed Gloves - available in any plain colours (one for glove, one for cuff) you like. Costs 30 gold.
5 - Heart Tattoo - available in any colour you like. Specify hip, cheek, or arm. Costs 10 gold.

6 - Puffy Bra - available in any plain colours you like. Costs 40 gold.

Head Items

1 - Hair Weed - available in any colour you like. Costs 15 gold.
2 - Hair Flower - available in any colours (one for petals, one for centre) you like. Costs 25 gold.

Handheld Items

1a, 1b - Cabochon Staff - available in silver or gold, with any colour jewel you like. Costs 40 gold.
2a, 2b - Trident - available in silver or gold, with any colour ribbon and jewels you like. Costs 50 gold.

More coming soon!

Last edited by Arkeyla; 05-11-2008 at 01:51 AM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:28 AM

Don't want to wait for a flatsale? Have an idea for a Mermazon that you really want? Well, that's why this section is here! Getting a custom is easy... if you have the gold. Unfortunately, as these will take extra of my time to do, I have to charge a decent amount for these. Pricing will be explained a little further down the page, in the 'form explanation' part of this section. Still want one? Well, first, there has to be a slot open...

Custom Mermazon Slots

1. OPEN
2. CLOSED

Secondly, you will need to fill out the following form and them PM it to me, with the title of the PM as something like 'Custom Mermazon Form'. To make things easier for you, I will first show you the form, then go into an explanation of it, okay?

Code:
CUSTOM MERMAZON FORM
Owner Name:
Mermazon Name:
Tribe:
Skin:
Tail:
Hair:
Eyes:
Lips:
Top:
Extras:
The base custom Mermazon, with single colours, will set you back 400 gold. If you want, say, a two-coloured tail or hair, that will cost you a little more. The max price a custom will set you back is 500g.

Owner Name: Tis is, of course, for your username, or for a shortened form of it if you are worried about space.

Mermazon Name: Whatever you like! Anything you can think of, and I will do my best to fit it into the space. The font size is easily changed and still readable when smaller, so go nuts!

Tribe: What tribe do you want you Mermazon to belong to? See the 'Tribes' section a couple of posts up for your current choices. Note - there are now 6 tribes to choose from.

Skin: What colour skin do you want? You can either say something like 'golden tanned', or give me an exact hex code eg FFFFFF for white.

Tail: Tail colour! As with the skin, by name or hex code is fine. If you want two colours, add 50g to the custom cost.

Hair: Hair colour and style! As with the skin and tail, by name or hex code is fine. If you want two colours, add 50g to the custom cost. The available styles are shown below. Note - you should now see 9 options on the image. If not, just refresh.

Eyes: Eye colour! Again, by name or hex code is fine. You CANNOT opt for odd coloured eyes unless you are choosing to be a member of the Coralkin. Odd eyes are only available through flatsale or event. Read the tribes descriptions to find out why.

Lips: What colour do you want her lips? As you should be aware by now, describing the colour or using a hex code is fine by me.

Extras: By this, I don't mean lineart edits. At the moment, NO LINEART EDITS ARE ALLOWED. Extras refers to the item shop wearables. Your first wearable is FREE, provided that it is not marked as otherwise in the market itself. After that you will pay normal Item Market price for any further extras.

Okay. So, without males around, how do mermazons breed? Simple! Thanks to the immaculate record-keeping of the Coralkin, the Mermazons will always know how their goddess arranged things.

Firstly, to breed, you need the energy from two Mermazons, and a jar of Breeding Solution (see the Item Market for availability).

Now. These Mermazons MUST BE FROM THE SAME TRIBE, barring the following exceptions...

1. Coralkin can breed with any other tribe except for Those of the Abyss.
2. Riptide Clan Mermazons can breed with Wardens.
3. If using a Breeding Solution X2, Volcanics can breed with Those of the Abyss and the Glass Knights, as they are willing to take a risk to gain more powerful warriors. In this instance, the chance for one of the offspring to 'go bad' will change from one in 5 to one in 2.
4. The Glass Knights can breed with Those of the Abyss. Offspring have a one in three chance to go bad, no matter what breeding solution is used.
4. Special auction Mermazons CANNOT BREED.

For pricing, see the Item Market, as the cost of the Solution is the only cost involved in the breeding process.

Those Looking to Breed

This is a list of those wishing to breed. Feel free to get your name added here - just let me know either via PM or by posting here in the thread. The format is:

Owner Name - Mermazon Name - Tribe - Details

Note - the 'details' section will contain such info as whether they want one child (Breeding Solution) and will pay themselves (all you are doing here is supplying another parent, nothing will happen to you or your Mermazon) or two (Breeding Solution X2) and want both themselves, ar are looking for a half-half deal with each of you gaining a new child.

Last edited by Arkeyla; 05-22-2008 at 01:41 PM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:29 AM

When I decide that it would be fun to have an event, all relevant information will be posted here. These events will include auctions, games and competitions. Prizes will range from spare items I might have about, to custom Mermazons, to reduced-price deals in future flatsales, to free wearable items for your Mermazon.. the possibilities are endless!

Yay! The Sea Faeries are here, and to celebrate, Mermazonia is having an event! There will be minigames to play, prizes to be won, and best of all, for this event only, WINGED MERMAZONS! Yup! The main ones, the type that grow, are available only through the event auction (outlined below), but there will also be a few available as prizes through some of the minigames!

Watch out for the Sea Faeries to appear in a post. They will tell you what you need to do, and what you can win - but to make things easier, I will also pop the same image here in this post so you can find out what's going on and who has won each of the games. Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, and besides the Winged Mermazons, at the end of the event, you will also have the chance to own one of the Sea Faeries involved all for your very own self. There will be other prizes too - but you'll just have to wait and see what those are! I should probably also tell you to watch out for Alyekra. She'll be making an appearance sometime during the event... but I can't say any more about that right now. Anyway, on to the event!

Here's the auction information for you. Any questions, please feel free to ask me.

You can bid on as many of these as you like, provided of course that you have the gold to do so. Or, if you are short on gold but have spare items, PM me to see if I want them - I accept items at the same value they are for sale in the shops. Past CIs and the like we will have to work something out, as prices fluctuate. And I won't accept any of the Phoenix Jubilee event items - I have enough of those, thankyou!

As you can see, the starting bid for each of these is 150g, with a minimum increase of 25g. If the bid reaches 300g, I will throw in a free item from the item store. If it reaches 400g, make that two items. And if the bid gets to 500g or over, you can also have a custom coloured growing minipet with your Mermazon!

When posting to place your bid, please specify which of the Roejewels you are bidding on.

Current Bid for Those of the Abyss: Roah - 550g

Current Bid for Coralkin: Yumehayla - 700g

Current Bid for Volcanics: Roah - 450g

And now, for the first minigame...

WINNER - Arsenic!
The answers were, in order: Vincent Valentine, Sephiroth, Balthier and Squall Leonhart!

Now, minigame two! You have two days to enter this one... I will post to let you know how long is left every now and then.

Note - it has been brought to my attention that there aren't a great deal of predominantly purple male items in the MAC. And since I will NOT accept photoshop recolours, in this case, 'mainly purple' for the male avvy will mean that I need to SEE purple, so don't just use it an an accent or the decoration on one item, if you get what I mean. Make it visible, even in the whole outfit is not mainly purple.

AND THE WINNER IS...
Dystopia

Last edited by Arkeyla; 07-04-2008 at 11:44 PM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:29 AM

This section is to show who own what pet. This is not only for my own personal reference, but will also serve as a list if you wish to find another Mermazon to breed with....

The format is as follows:

Owner Name - Stage - Mermazon Name - Tribe - Link

Eroy - Mermilady - Allandria - Riptide Clan - [X]
Eroy - Mermilady - Nikiri - Volcanics - [X]
Kaderin Triste - Mermilady - Surreal - Those of the Abyss - [X]
Yumehayla - Mermilady - Shara - Coralkin - [X]
Peanut - Mermilady - Mystral - Wardens - [X]
Yumehayla - Mermilady - Avis - Wardens - [X] (and ??? - Porphin)
Yumehayla - Mermilady - Luelle - Volcanics - [X] (and ??? - Porphin)
Titenya - Mermilady - Hermia - Those of the Abyss - [X] (and Lysander - Porphin)
Roah - Mermilady - Euri - Glass Knights - [X] (and Rada - Porphin)
Alexis Durem - Mermilady - Natalya - Wardens - [X] (and Itashi - Porphin)
Kaderin Triste - Mermilady - Mirkasha - Coralkin - [X] (and Arani - Porphin)
Veelana - Mermilady - Aquella - Riptide Clan [X] (and Snonky - Porphin)
Arsenic. - Mermilady - Lilith Vein - Those of the Abyss - [X]
RoyalSquishy - Mermilady - Kyano - Coralkin - [X]
Roah - Mermilady - Ena - Riptide Clan - [X]
Roah - Mermilady - Ilyana - Wardens - [X]
Jamie loves colour! - Mermilady - Laasya - Volcanics - [X]
Jamie loves colour! - Mermilady - Xola - Glass Knights - [X]
Jamie loves colour! - Mermilady - Kalyan - Coralkin - [X]
Jamie loves colour! - Mermilady - Paitalyi - Those of the Abyss - [X]
Arsenic. - Mermilady - Vyxin - Glass Knights - [X] - (And M'Alice - Turtail)
Dystopia - Mermilady - Tye - Glass Knights - [X]

Last edited by Arkeyla; 06-30-2008 at 06:50 AM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:31 AM

Ooh, look! Mermazonia now has Minipets! These little critters can either go onto your mermazon certificate, or you can have them on their very own! Unfortunately, for now these are only available through flatsale, and only in the Porphin or Turtail final form - one more form will be added in the future. As you can see, all pets begin in the Anemone stage, then go to the Sluglet stage, before taking on their final appearance.

Minipets will cost you 100 gold each, whether on the Mermazon certificate or their own. Cute pets, cute price!

Each stage lasts about a week, same as the Mermazons themselves, unless I get bored and grow them early as is wont to happen sometimes!

Note - if you are not seeing the updated Sluglet and the Turtail on the image above, please refresh.

Last edited by Arkeyla; 05-11-2008 at 01:31 AM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 03:01 AM

Everybody say hello to Mermazonia's newest residents! These little darlings are here to inject some fun into the world, and to hand out rewards to those that accomplish certain tasks for them! But you have to be careful. Sometimes, the Faery that appears won't have your best interests at heart. It's not always easy to tell by appearance, so listen to what they say. The nicer faeries are polite to you! Shall we meet some of them?

The rewards for the tasks will vary greatly from free pets, to cheaper items, to even Menewshan items or gold! But you have to be quick. Most of the time, it will be the first person to accomplish the task that gets the reward, though occasionally it will be the person to gets it done the best.

Watch the thread for a Faery to appear. When you see one, she will let you know all the details you need to get things done!

Last edited by Arkeyla; 06-06-2008 at 05:23 AM..

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 04:00 AM

Okay! We now have an open shop - though there are a couple of section that aren't finished yet, the basis is all here. Please, have a browse!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-01-2008, 05:03 PM

Cute! Best of luck with your shop <3

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 11:42 PM

Why thankyou, Eroy! I will hopefully be adding the first of the wearables later today, then beginning the colouring for the first flatsale... cross fingers that more people will show an interest before then, too!

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 04-02-2008, 03:05 AM

Yay!
Good luck~!
And wow, I like the idea of the realm and tribes. So awesome. :D <3

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 03:43 AM

Thanks, Donna! I might even do something that will involve a couple of people getting free Mermazons, just to draw in business, as well.

Am about a third of the way through preparing the first lot of wearable items, as well, so that part shouldn't take too much longer to get all organised and stuff. Will be looking for more ideas for future items, so if anyone has any ideas/requests (for potions too) feel free to post them here for me to take a peep at.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 04-02-2008, 03:33 PM

Very cute indeed and I wish this place does well for you. ^^

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-03-2008, 05:50 AM

Thankyou, Drache!

Oh, have added the wearable items section as well. Phew! That took a little longer than I had expected. Still, it is done now, so I can get on to colouring for the first sale or event or whatever I feel like doing... hopefully more people will pop by and show an interest while I prepare all that!

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-04-2008, 01:48 AM

I decided to hold a less-than half price flatsale to get these pets out there! Check the appropriate post on the first page to see the available Roejewels, and stake your claim if you are interested!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-04-2008, 03:59 PM

Can I buy number 3 and number 5 from your flatsale?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-04-2008, 05:14 PM

Could I buy number one from your flatsale?
Also, I'll be off for the next few days...just so you know...
Figured I should let you know out of courtesy.

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2008, 10:21 PM

I'd like to buy number 2 please :D

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 12:05 AM

Wow, what a lovely surprise to see when I wake up!

Eroy - yup!
Kaderin - yup!
Yumehayla - yup!

Will be sending you PMs to confirm your claims shortly.

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 12:08 PM

Yumehayla's Mermazon has been certed and sent!

Peanut
Banned

Old 04-05-2008, 01:39 PM

I'll buy the last one, if it's there still. o3o

EDIT: I didn't see the handy lil sold/available things. xD MAy I buy #4?

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2008, 12:45 AM

Certainly, Peanut! Have sent you a PM confirmation. The flatsale is now over!