View Poll Results: Which rp would you like to see?
gangsters 0 0%
idol agency 2 33.33%
elements 0 0%
wolf pack 2 33.33%
casual fantsy 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-06-2017, 11:34 PM

I'm really craving a group rp right now, however there's not been a lot of interest in these things lately and I have multiple ideas I can't pick from. That being said, I'll start whatever people ARE interested in by asking. In the poll above and described below are a few options I've been toying around with and feel most like writing right now. Hopefully I can zero in on something that this community is interested in doing like this and get the most people that I can involved. I think I would actually rather like a larger group this time???

Ideas:

* gangsters: a post apocalyptic world set in the city of Umbra which is ruled by two rival gangs. Large cast of characters available both within gangs and not. The tenuous peace they have is broken as hidden puppeteers pull strings. Very dark.

* Idol agency: A modern story set in a single company that trains and produces for idols. Similar style to animes like Uta no Prince sama. Could either be a training story to bring up new idols, or one involving various idols and groups under a singular company. Cast of characters could be small or rather large.

* elements: Story involves 12 forces that make up the elements of life (ie fire, earth, flight, psyche, etc). In the past there was a war and the elements were scattered and the planes of the world split into two, separating day and night. Now the enemy has returned and what was broke must be united in order to fight. MUST have 12 characters for all elements. Even if I simplify list, will still need a lot.

* Werewolf pack: Could focus on a single pack or at least eventually bring in rival groups and human, other minor characters. Honestly craving this a lot, but I haven't got much plot to run with yet. Will heavily focus on the dynamics within the pack and the different sorts of people who are brought together by their 'affliction'.

* Casual fantasy: An adventure story of any cast size, total open fantasy. Plot pending, but casual, good vs evil, journey together, type of story. Light hearted, but capable of turning serious.

If any of these are exciting, or multiple, let me know. If I see at least three marks of interest to a single plot, I'll start putting a serious search out for it.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 11-27-2017 at 08:39 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-07-2017, 01:36 AM

OOH! WOLF PACK!

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2017, 02:32 AM

I voted for Casual Fantasy because that is always my favorite, however, I did see a gangster one done really well. There were two rival gangs fighting over territory in a city, one of them released a massively addictive drug and got the other gang's leader's daughter hooked on the drug. It was very cool so that is also a good idea if done well.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-14-2017, 03:30 AM

Aaaah, so far I've gotten three votes all for different things. Four if you count gangsters as a vote. This plan is less effective than I thought it would be.
That reminds me of the anime Togainu no Chi, which is what my plot was inspired by. I've tried to use it for a novel, but honestly I don't have near enough worked out to even try yet. At this point, I think it suits an rp more.

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2017, 02:26 AM

Well, that's the great thing about a group roleplay, you don't have to have it all fleshed out because everyone is going to bring something different to the table to help.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-15-2017, 02:43 AM

Yeah that's the plan but it doesn't always go that perfectly does it?

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2017, 04:56 AM

Of course not, that's when you throw in a dragon to burn everything down :)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-16-2017, 02:34 PM

XD Thank you. I will keep that in mind.

I've gotten some more votes, but I would still like to wait until one option has gotten three before I try to start anything.

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2017, 12:54 AM

Completely makes sense.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 10-21-2017, 04:44 PM

Hmm, both the elements plot and casual fantasy plot intrigue me.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-02-2017, 06:49 PM

Well....after about a month of collecting poll answers, I have a three way tie. -.-

Should I just roll a three sided die? >.<

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 11-04-2017, 10:25 AM

Yes!! Good idea

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-10-2017, 05:25 PM

Okay, so Casual Fantasy has been chosen as the winner. I will be making a proper request thread with more details in the next week or so. Please check it out when I do so. Thanks for voting~

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 11-10-2017, 06:12 PM

I'm excited :D