Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-06-2013, 01:25 AM

Hatori paused, looking back at her. For a moment he opened his mouth, as if to say something, but the words would not come. He was unsure what to say to the female, but at the same time, he felt like there was so much he in fact did want to say. He swallowed hard, instead, giving her the opportunity to speak, "are we?"

Yusule sighed, looking to the man by him. The bar was crowded tonight, which made him feel all the less likely that someone would notice him there and help. "Yusuke...looking as good as ever" the man chuckled, leaning in closer. Yusuke placed a hand on his chest, pushing the man back a bit, "from you...that's not welcomed." The man laughed, "still always so feisty, but that made you one hell of a catch back then hmm? Where have you been for so long...playing the good boy?"

Yusuke's eyes hardened a bit, his expression going slightly cold. He leaned in close, almost temptingly, "never to good to kick your ass if you piss me off enough." He slipped past him out of the booth, ignoring the close proximity as he did. A flicker of annoyance at being told off crossed the mans face. He grabbed Yusuke by the waist, turning him. He backed him to the bar. In defence, Yusuke grabbed the first thing behind him, a glass of whiskey, throwing it in the other's face. He yelled slightly in anger, before striking Yusuke hard across the face, grabbing his wrist as he backed him to the bar again. His other hand grabbing Yusuke by the neck, forcing him into a rather unplesant and forced kiss.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-06-2013, 01:50 AM

He wasn't sure what had happened. Everything had been noisy as bars usually were and the three of them had been left alone as they walked further in. And then everything had suddenly escalated when a man shouted. Rei's eyes turned and he caught sight of white hair.

Alexis had also seen and motioned for Matteo to move. The other man was beat by Rei, who had reacted faster, fear pooling in his gut. Matteo and Rei moved quickly through the gathering crowd, Alexis not far behind. Rei got one hand on the man, wrenching him back before he was moved aside by Matteo who quickly wrested the man into a hold he would have a hard time getting out of. Rei had switched his attention to the teen when he was sure Matteo was in no immediate danger. Without a second thought Rei had immediately drawn Yusuke into his arms, shielding him with his own body, his senses on high alert and his muscles slightly tensed, ready to retaliate if everything devolved into an all out brawl.

Alexis' eyes darted over the man's face as he struggled against Matteo's iron grip. They had many enemies all over. He wouldn't be surprised if they existed even here despite how little influence Alexis' family had in this area. His expression hardened as he noted that the man was familiar. "Hello. I do hope you can forgive my companions for their...rash actions. We all have a rather low tolerance for unprecedented violence I'm afraid."

Teeth worried at her bottom lip as she thought about how to respond. Ari wasn't sure what to say. It was probably best to go with the safe answer than...right?

"I...guess so." She mumbled, turning her head the other way, watching the cars driving past. This was fine too. Being friends was good. She shouldn't be selfish and want anything more, she wasn't right for him anyway. She was older than him. Wasn't really a part of the world he was. Perhaps those differences were there for a reason. A sign that they weren't meant to be anything more.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-06-2013, 02:04 AM

Hatori leaned in, not caring, he became bold enough to kiss her for a second time that day. He pulled back after a moment though, and nodded, "friends..." He turned to begin walking again, his head swimming a bit now, but he would not push the subject with her. A light sigh escaped him, he was not looking forward to going home to his father, the man would most likely have something to say...and it would not be good. He began drifting off a bit into thought, stepping closer to the sidewalk, he failed to notice the approaching cars.

Yusuke wanted to bite down on the other's lip, the hold on his neck making it hard to breath and his head was beginning to swim a bit. Moments later however, the man was pulled away, followed by Yusuke himself being taken into someone's arms. His wrist bruised, and his neck red from the hods, he blinked a bit and caught his breath a bit before looking up to see who was before him. His breath faultered a bit again, as he looked up at Rei. What was he doing here? He heard the other male speak, looking at them as the man who had assulted him's friends came over to free him. He ignored the man who had been talking to him, instead giving Yusuke a dark look "this isn't over."

They left, the bar silent now as all eyes were on them. Yusuke looked away, he already felt sick from all of this, now Rei here....had he seen all of that? What he must have been thinking...it made him feel even sicker. He turned to look at the others who had helped come to his aid. "T-thanks...." his voice sounded a bit raspy from the hold, his throat dry. "I did not mean to cause so much trouble...I should go..." he did not look at Rei, he couldn't, not wanting to embarass himself further with all those eyes on him. He couldn't take it. He stepped out into the night air, the chill felt good but not good enough. He found a trash near the bar, before becoming ill within. All of the events crashing down a bit he coughed, closing his eyes.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-06-2013, 04:26 AM

Alexis observed as the man turned dark eyes to the pale haired teen that Rei was holding protectively, noting the words that were spoken. Matteo had released him when it was clear he wasn't going to become violent. Stepping to the side as they went past, Alexis relaxed his shoulders, giving Matteo a look. The older mafioso was quick to get the onlookers to look away and with a little bribe, to promise to not speak of what had just transpired to anyone else.

Alexis observed as the teen detached himself from Rei's grasp and how the green-haired man's expression twisted into a horribly broken expression as the teen left the vicinities. "Rei...let's follow him." Alexis suggested, laying a hand gently on Rei's shoulder. He didn't understand their relationship, but it seemed that Rei had a lot more questionable connections than Alexis had realized. But with this...Rei wouldn't think to question him about his presence, not until later, anyway.

Rei could only watch as Yusuke escaped from his hold. He held himself back from chasing after the teen, not wanting to make him more uncomfortable than he probably felt. He registered Alexis' words and turned his eyes to him. "I do not..." He couldn't cobble together a decent thought and his brows furrowed. Seeing his dilemma, Alexi didn't bother waiting for him to regather his thoughts before grasping him firmly by the upper arm and pulling him out of the musty air of the bar and into the crisp wind of the night.

Yusuke hadn't made it very far. He was only a couple feet away, at a trash can, appearing to be emptying the contents of his stomach. "Alexis...I..."

"Take care of family Rei. You've always understood that...go. I'll be around. You know how to find me." The mafioso urged him on, slight guilt settling in his chest at manipulating his own family member in this way. But it had to be done.

Without anything else left to protest with, Rei stepped away from the Italians, not even hearing when they reentered their car and drove away. He made his way over to where Yusuke was and laid a hand gently on his back, rubbing circles.

"Stay over with me for the night." He whispered, his voice impossibly soft. "Yusuke..."

Ari's face flushed red with the kiss, but it didn't remain red for very long. His words threw her feelings into turmoil. So it was settled then. They were friends. Nothing more. It felt like something had wrapped itself tightly around her heart and was clenching, squeezing tightly, if the pain in her chest was any indication.

Despite this, she wasn't completely unaware of their surroundings and immediately threw her arms around Hatori's waist and pulled him back away from the street whens she saw how close he was to getting into an accident. Her backwards momentum had her stumbling and she released her hold on Hatori before she could drag him down with her and landed hard on the ground, wincing when she realized she'd landed on her hand. Gingerly she got up and then moved back to Hatori's side, holding her wrist still with her unhurt hand. "Are you alright? Please, you need to pay attention to where you're going when you're walking Hatori."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-06-2013, 05:05 AM

"Rei..." Yusuke's body shaking a bit, he turned into the other. His hands lightly clenched his shirt. He took a breath, slightly nuzzling into the warmth of his body. "I am sorry.....for all of that....I....seeing you.." he takes a breath closing his eyes. "Thank you....for coming to help me....I should thank those other guys sometime to..." he then registered more of what the other had said, and a blush formed upon his cheeks. "S-stay,...with you?" he looks up at him, he thought about protesting, not wanting to impose. But then he thought about how the other had made a not of him pulling away often. His hand slides into his, he glances down at it as he intertwined their fingers.

He nods, looking back up at him. "If that will make you happy...and feel better...." he smiles warmly, relaxing a little bit, being this close with him was kind of nice, and it helped to calm his nerves. He wondered how the other had known where he was, but he felt a bit odd asking that right now. For now he was just happy to have him there. His hand squeezing Rei's in a slight hint that he did not wish to let go. He laid his head against the other's chest once more, listening to his heart a bit as his eyes slid closed. "Thank you...." he repeated softly, "for coming....for me...what you did back there...." he felt the blush on his face darken slightly. He had not been able to really focus, but seeing Rei so determined...so posessive and protective..of him. A warm smile once more formed on his lips, and a warm feeling growing within his chest.

Hatori blushed slightly, being grabbed from beihind was a bit of a surprised. He instantly moved to her side when she fell. "Are you alright?" he gently helped her up a bit, not wanting her to be harmed any more. When she made her statement of his paying attention, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah, sorry...I was thinking..." he takes a breath, "I will be more careful." He smiles warmly, taking her hand gently within his own, "thank you" he kissed her hand lightly, before slightly adjusting his glasses.

"I want to ask you something....dinner...you and me...whenever you are free" he says before he could stop himself. He turned a light pink, "friends....something else....I...enjoy spending time with you, and I would like to do it on more...plesant terms." He glances at his watch, "Think about it...you have my number, my father is waiting." He smiles, before turning. Holding onto her hand still, she had voulenteered to walk with him after all, they moved on.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-06-2013, 06:57 AM

An arm found its way around Yusuke's shoulders, holding him securely. Rei didn't like too see that the younger was so shaken up. He breathed in deeply and listened to the words that Yusuke spoke, not speaking himself.

When he'd extended the offer it really had been from purely selfish reasons. He was worried about Yusuke, and having him where he could see him was the easiest way of making sure he was safe. It was to assuage his own worries. But...if he could offer the other some form of comfort...that would be best as well.

Was it really obvious, how protective he was over this young man that even Alexis, who had never seen the two together before, could see it so easily? Or was he just that easily read? An open book? He had never considered himself as such, being so used to reading others, and leaving them confused about his true thoughts.

Warmth filled him when he felt Yusuke drawing himself closer and Rei tightened his hold around the boy. He dropped his head to press a soft kiss to Yusuke's hair before drawing away just a little, and nudging Yusuke in the direction of his apartment.

"It's been a long night..." he murmured. "You can take a shower and I'll make you something to eat. And then rest." He wouldn't push Yusuke to speak to him about what had happened. how he knew those men. there had been enough trouble for one night. The teen didn't need more things to worry about. Rei began walking, a big difference from the haphazard run he had taken to get there, his hand clasping tightly to Yusuke's.

Ari smiled softly and fell into step beside him. She made a mental note to have her wrist checked by her family's physician later. Dinner together huh? That sounded nice. Hatori's words had been rather disjointed, but Ari figured she'd gotten the gist of what he had been trying to say. Her answer seemed pretty obvious but she decided to humour him anyway. She would call him then, like he had suggested, in order to give him her answer. For now, she was content with just walking beside him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-06-2013, 10:37 AM

The silence of the walk made him a bit happ, but a bit unsure as well. He decided not to think to much into it, smiling warmly at her. He looked ip at the sky, it was going to be a beautiful night. To bad he would most likely be spending most of it inside of his room. He sighed at that, his father was very much a hard man to handle and deal with. Would he eventually need to introduce the others to him? How would that go over? The nerves at this thought slowly began to rise. He pushed them away, he would hold off on that for awhile.

He followed the other, keeping ahold of his hand as well. He was kind of expecting a few more words, but it seemed the other was still unsure. He moved closer, falling into step with him. He thought about all of this, all of what had gone one, and it made him sad. He did not want to put the other through this, and Hatori plus Byren would be having feelings as well when they were told about it. He needed those to lean on...but how much could he really open up? Thinking back for a moment, that other man in the bar had looked familiar...Yusuke had heard of him...or seen him? He was not getting a good feeling from that guy, so why was Rei with him?

Then again, who was he to talk when his past was full of people like that, a stupid time in his life he was still trying to get away from...those men back there had been a part of that. He glanced up at Rei, and smiled a bit warmly though. "It's cute..." he says slowly, "there is nothing wrong with caring...or being a bit posessive...it's cute" he laughed lightly for the first time that night, more like himself. He was a bit glad that Rei had done so, it eased his feelings a bit about how he felt about him...seeing that emotion. He slipped his phone out, looking at the matching litttle charm hanging from it to the one he had given Rei a bit. He had thought about getting Hatori and Ari one...would they like that? He smiled a bit more relaxed, happy to be close to the other.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-06-2013, 03:51 PM

Aside from a breathy laugh at the other's words, Rei didn't really say much, mulling things over once more in his mind. Yusuke had no doubt seen Alexis, he would have questions eventually. It would be easier if Yusuke didn't know who the other man was, but there was no guarantee of that.

As they approached the apartment complex, Rei wordlessly pressed the button for the elevator and waited for it to arrive before ushering Yusuke inside. From there it wasn't long before the pair were once more inside Rei's apartment. It was only then did he release his grip on Yusuke's hand and enter his own room, tossing his jacket carelessly onto the bed, making a note to turn the heat on higher when the cold apartment air assaulted his bare arms.

He dug through his drawers for a bit before finding a shirt he hadn't worn much and some shorts that Yusuke could probably fit. Maybe. Glancing down to his own waist, the two of them couldn't be too far off...right? With a shrug to himself, Rei went back to where he had left Yusuke and held out the clothes to him. "Feel free to use anything in the bathroom to get cleaned up." he said with a smile.

((sorryyyy I have to go out now so I'll type up Ari's response in my next post!))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-06-2013, 05:10 PM

(It’s alright, XD and Rei estimating there with the shorts made me laugh lol.)

Yusuke stayed relatively quiet, the other did not seem much in the mood to speak right now, so that was fine. He nodded a bit, when he was offered the clothes and the bathroom. He needed to think anyways, and a hot shower sounded nice. He slipped in, closing the door. For a moment, he leaned against it in silence, before moving to the mirror. His neck was still red, and the bruise formed on his wrist was beginning to settle in fully. He sighed, Hatori would DEFFINETLY have some questions when they saw each other. He moved to the shower, turning it on and hot, before slipping out of his clothes.

The hot water stung his skin, but at the same time felt really nice. He closed his eyes, allowing it to move over him. His feelings and thoughts were a mess right now. Rei had seemed slightly conflicted through their walk here, he figured the other was not too keen on Yusuke seeing him with the man that he had gotten a bad yet familiar feeling from. Taking a breath, he ran a hand through his hair. He did not wish to pressure the other, seemingly like he did not wish to pressure Yusuke. He made a choice to let the other tell him about it and other things as he felt confident to…when he felt he could trust him enough. A bit of a pain stung at his heart with this thought…trust…

He closed his eyes again, making another promise to himself, before he returned to the task at hand. He did not wish to waste too much time, the other might get the feeling he was avoiding him again or something. Plus…admittedly…spending a nice quiet night with Rei sounded nice. A sudden blush formed on his face, god…he was in the other’s apartment again and now to stay the night. Where would they sleep? He had no doubt, Rei would most likely offer him the bed and sleep on the couch or something like that, the other prone to putting others more before himself. There was nothing wrong with a couch, it was fine with him. He sighed, the thought had crossed his mind about sharing the bed, but it was waaaaay too early for that, and he doubted Rei would even be so bold as to do that.

He sometimes wished the other would show the bolder side that laid beneath the surface, instead of always backing off…much like himself. He turned off the water, drying off a bit. He cleaned off the mirror, which had become foggy with steam, before slipping on the shorts that Rei had given him. He blushed once more slightly, the other seemed to possess slightly bigger hips than he had thought, the shorts a bit loose fitting. He would have to keep an eye on them. He pulled on the shirt, before running another hand through his wet hair. It would have to do for now, he turned to the door. Opening it, he peeked out a bit.

Though he was not really too shy, the thought of facing Rei like this now made him hesitate. He slipped out, slowly moving back into the living room. He had folded up his other clothes neatly, placing them down out of the way as to not cause a disturbance. He then slipped out his phone from his jeans, looking over his messages. Hatori hadn’t said anything, probably with Ari. Byren had inquired about him, so he sent a quick message back. There was another message, he was hesitant to open. Only a number, with an area code that he recognized, but was out of state. He shook his head, news seemed to travel fast. He closed his phone, becoming a bit lost in thought.
(XD lol, couldn’t resist.)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-08-2013, 05:02 AM

((and the shorts comments continue, lol))

While Yusuke was in the bathroom getting cleaned up, Rei had gone to check on the state of his guest room.

It wasn't pretty.

Since not very many people actually knew where he lived, he hadn't exactly had any guests besides Ari stay over before. And that had been years ago, back when it was still alright for Ari to sleep in the same bed as him. She'd been restricted from spending the night's at his apartment, though Rei himself had stayed over a couple times at Ari's family home in exchange. There were always other people there so it was fine, or at least that's how Rei had reasoned it out. He couldn't completely cut himself from Ari's life, not when they were so close to one another.

But anyway, back to the state of his guest room. Camera gear was piled in corners, boxes stacked to the ceiling. Cameras lined the shelves in protective covers. Instruction manuals were thrown haphazardly all over the desk and bedspread. And Rei only glanced at the mess of wires for a second before turning his gaze away, not wanting to face that particular headache. he closed the door rather quickly after that. Well, that was alright. he could just let Yusuke sleep in his room instead than. His own bed was much more comfortable than the guest bed at any rate. With a nod, Rei confirmed his own thoughts before heading to the kitchen to throw something simple together for Yusuke to eat.

It didn't take him long to finish cooking the simple meal. He went back to his room to change out of his jeans and into a pair of basketball shorts and switching his top for another sleeveless top. A stop at the heating system to turn the heat up a bit was the last thing he did before going to plate the food and setting it on the counter along with a glass of water. He could hear Yusuke exiting from the bathroom and took a deep breath before heading out of the kitchen. Seeing Yusuke wearing his clothes was a bit surreal and he silently stared for a moment, wishing he was holding a camera while Yusuke was checking his phone.

It was only after the teen had put his phone away did Rei clear his throat to get his attention, rubbing the back of his neck. "There's food on the table for you...if you feel up to eating right now."

After hearing Hatori's sigh Ari considered asking what was on his mind. But would that be prying too much? She slightly pursed her lips as she plodded along beside him. Well, she couldn't always skirt around her questions with him. That wasn't the type of person she was anyway.

"Is something wrong?"

She sped up just a bit so she was just a bit in front of him before turning her body towards him and peering up at him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-08-2013, 05:17 AM

Yusuke jumpped slightly, not noticing Rei until he cleared his throat. He ttook a breath, before he turned to face him. He nodded a bit, brushing a few strands of hair behind his ear. "Um...thanks.." he felt a bit embarassed standing there like that, and the other seemed to be watching him. Crap...did he look that bad and awkward? He bit his lip a bit in thought, before snapping himself out of it. Standing there like an idiot was not going to help the situation. He moved slowly to where he was directed, taking a breath. In actuality he was not to hungry after the days events, but he had not really eaten anything at all that day. He did not wish to be rude either, so he wouldn't. He stayed a bit silent as he ate what Rei had prepared for him, the water was nice, it helped his nerves and his stomach. He felt still awkward about being here in the other's home like this. It was silent...he wondered which would have to speak up first.

He shakes his head, "no, everything is alright" he smiled a bit at her. He looked up at the darkening sky, "I'm just unsure about facing my father when I get home." He slowly looked back down at her, as she peered at him, he tried his best not to blush or anything at the sigtht of her watching him like that. "It's alright, nothing I have not faced before" he smiles.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-10-2013, 06:02 PM

Rei took the seat across from Yusuke, hands cradling a glass of wine he had poured for himself from his collection in the cabinet. He wasn't one to drink often, but something about seeing Alexis again made him have the urge to at least have a glass. The bitterness of the drink was a shock to his taste-buds after eating sweet things all day. It was a welcome distraction, and he slowly swirled his glass, fingers tapping silently against the tabletop, as he alternated between watching Yusuke eat and the interior of his apartment.

The silence felt heavy. He'd never really noticed how quiet his space was before. The only sounds that could be heard was the clinking of silverware and a faint humming sound that was probably coming from the lights. But even as uncomfortable as the silence was getting, Rei couldn't bring himself to break it, instead settling for taking another sip of his refreshment.

Ari's answering smile was hesitant but she gave his hand a squeeze before matching her steps wt his once more. "I'll be right there if you need me." she said softly, nodding to herself.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-10-2013, 06:30 PM

The sinking feeling within his stomach began to surface once more. The other was watching him...but saying nothing. Was he that disappointed or...maybe angry? The thought of having Rei angry at him, made Yusuke freeze a bit. His eyes saddened slightly without him noticing much. He had embarassed himself already earlier, making Rei question him. Maybe this had sent things over the edge. For the other did not know why he was at the bar did he? Was he thinking he went there on his own? A bit of fear sprung up within him, did the other think he and that guy....

He bit his lip a bit, thoughts like this were not helping at all, and the silence was suffocating. He couldn't take it! "Rei I-" helooked up, the words inside of him faultering as he did so however, so hestopped midsentance. Dammit....say something idiot! he mentally cursed himself before standing. "Air.." was all hecould manage, before turning away and rushing out of the appartment to theoutside. It wasn't running from telling him, he wasembarassed now beyond words. A deep blush forming on his face. He ran a hand throufh his hair clenching it within "idiot!" He yelled at himself.

His eyes softened a bit and he paused. He pulled her close to him, in a simple and warm hug. It was nice..few really ever told him they were there for or would be there for him. Hearing it now, was nice..even after he had stolen at least two kisses today. He wondered about it...she still had said nothing about it. What was going through her head? He looked into her eyes for a moment, as if trying to read them.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-10-2013, 06:50 PM

Rei didn't really have time to react before Yusuke had run out of the apartment. Would he have reacted though? He didn't know. The grip he had on the wine glass tightened and he hastily set it down before he accidentally cracked it in his grasp. Taking a deep breath he got up and padded over to the door, looking out to where Yusuke seemed t be berating himself.

Eyes sad, Rei stepped out, ignoring the cold sting of the air on his arms and the prickle against his bare feet. Cautiously, he once more wrapped his arms around the teen, gently removing his hands from his hair and just holding both his hands as he spoke.

"You are not an idiot..." He pressed a kiss to the top of Yusuke's head. "And I do not expect you to explain to me if you are not ready to. Some things just need time... and I will not push you before you are ready."

"I..." He paused to collect his thoughts and to silently reassure himself that he would be fine sharing this. "Would you like me to tell you something instead? Who the people I was with are?"

The hug wasn't expected, but she was happy to return the embrace, noting how warm it felt. She blinked back at Hatori as he looked into her eyes, tilting her head to the side just a bit and smiling again. "Is there something on my face?" she asked jokingly, to cover up the butterflies that had started up in her chest. He was really close once again, and she of course didn't notice that until after the fact.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-10-2013, 07:10 PM

He blushes even more, feeling the other's arms soon around him. He could feel his heart racing as he listened to his words. He did not wish to pressure him...then was offering to give him information to ease his nerves. He glanced down at their hands, relaxing a bit in his hold. He turned a bit though, only breaking it a bit to be standing against his chest now. He leaned up before the other could say another word, stealing a kiss. He shook his head, "tell me when you are ready to.... i'm not going anywhere....and besides" he smiled, "the thought is what counts.....thank you." He looked down a bit from the kiss now, still blushing. He would not blame the other if he pulled away from him, or was angry with the kiss....but he hoped the other would understand, as well as know that he was being honest. He wondered if the other had come though out of his own want or because he had to.. he still felt more and more like a burden.

He sighed slightly, "listen....I know things have not been easy and your most likely confused, so am I in a sense..." He slowly looked up at the other, "but I am not running away...not anymore, I will not let nerves or fear control me....hopefully" he bites his lip for a moment. "I do not want you to be worried about pressuring me either, if you desire to know something...ask...I will be honest and explain to the best of my ability" he says, "If I am unable to, or need time I will be honest with you there as well. I do need to know what you think however...what you want...anything, a little something to go on.." He looked down, "that probrably sounds a bit selfish on my part but I am willing to be patient as said...I will not rush you or hurt you."

He shook his head at her comment, "you look perfect " he says. He slowly let her part from him, stepping back a bit from her to give her space. He smiled warmly still, looking at her with affection. He did not wish to pressure her thougb. He was glad she had agreed to dinner with him, even if it was under the pretenses of friends. Who knew where the future would lead right? Possibly it could be more..He took a breath, feeling better with those thoughts, though his nerves about seeing his father were still there. It was nice having her by his side, he would not change it for anything. He wondered for a moment how Yusuke was doing with Rei, he would have to call the other later.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 12-11-2013 at 11:57 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-12-2013, 06:36 PM

Rei was silent listening to Yusuke's words. The response he wanted to give was already on the tip of his tongue, but instead of voicing it, he used a hand to get Yusuke to raise his head again, tilting his head as he ran gentle fingers across the teen's abused lower lip. Slowly, Rei lowered his head, pausing just shy of Yusuke's mouth.

"Then it is a mutual feeling." he smiled softly. "I'd like it if you were more selfish." As soon as the last word had left his lips, he closed the rest of the space, moving his hand to the back of Yusuke's head, caressing his hair as his free arm wrapped around his back. His lips were light against the other's, applying only the slightest of pressure. He didn't know if Yusuke was comfortable with this, so he kept his hold loose, letting the other know he could pull back if he wanted to.

Ari laughed a bit and leaned her cheek against Hatori's shoulder. "You're just saying that!" She joked once more, trying to cover up the flush that had risen to her face at his words. She hadn't actually expected him to answer her question. Or for him to be so sweet about it.

This...whatever this relationship was with Hatori was certainly different from the one she had with Rei. It was more...mutual. While Rei always respected her needs and wants, he seldom let her know about his own things. He was always putting her ahead of him and spoiling her. And while she cherished him greatly, sometimes it made her feel awfully lonely. But with Hatori...the two of them could be awkward together and work through things together, because they didn't have that long past together, they could get to know one another. Well...she wasn't exactly sure how to word it, but this relationship didn't seem quite as lonely.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-12-2013, 07:07 PM

Yusuke looked up at the other as his face was raised. He tensed slightly in nerves as the other moved closer. When he spoke though and then kissed him, a deep blush formed on his cheeks. More selfish? It was a bit of a confusing thought, but right now he was just happy the other was showing affection. His eyes slid closed, as he leaned up into the kiss. He moved closer, resting his hands lightly on Rei's chest. He was not going to pull away, he did not want to. He felt his heart racing a bit within his chest, but at the same time a warmth had begun to spread throughout him. He was glad to have the other with him at the moment. It was honestly the nicest moment of all of the craziness that had happened lately, and how the two of them had gotten to this point was rather odd itself as well.

"Not at all, it is true" he smiled, chuckling lightly. He took her hand once more, walking along with her. He allowed their conversation to lighten from there, to get more friendly and happy. He was thankful for it, things had been a bit hectic all day. They soon reached his home, the front was empty, so his father was running late. That partially made him relax a bit, he smiled at her. "Would you care to come inside?" he asked. His home was large and roomy, without his father pretty empty. The staff had most likely gone home for the day, he was thinking about making some tea.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-13-2013, 03:54 AM

Arms tightened around Yusuke as Rei pressed into the kiss when Yusuke didn't pull back. His teeth nipped at the other's lip, before he pulled his head back. A kiss was pressed to Yusuke's nose, cheeks, and the corner of his lips before Rei moved downwards, tracing kisses along the other's jaw. But that was as far as he went. Another kiss was pressed to Yusuke's lips and then Rei let go of him and stepped back. He held out a hand then and motioned to the open door with a jerk of his head.

"Should we head back inside?" His lips lifted into a smile, "I don't know about you, but I'm getting a bit cold out here."

There was a slight hesitance to agree in her mind when Hatori asked. She didn't want to impose. But she also wasn't ready to head home to her own empty place. Her parents had left earlier that afternoon for one of their jobs and so it would be rather quiet when she got home.

"If it isn't a bother...I'd like that."

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 12-13-2013 at 04:11 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-13-2013, 05:33 AM

Yusuke felt the other's arms wrap tighter around him. He pressed closer against the other, allowing him to deepen the kiss as well. He closed his eyes and blushed once more however as he felt the other advance a bit further than that. His hands lightly tightened against his chest, his mind fading a bit at the feeling of the other's mouth on his jaw and then on his once more.When he pulled away, a tug was felt to Yusuke's heart, he was sad to have him go. He opened his eyes, looking at him as he held out his hand and spoke of going inside once more.

A nod and a warm smile was his response, Yusuke slid his hand into Rei's, before he pulled him back towards the door and inside of the appartment where it was less cold. His mind was racing once more, but in a good way this time. He was beyond happy, having the other act in such a way as he had moments before. He had kissed him, quite willingly. That ment he felt something, seemed it was pretty strong in a sense as well. It wasn't rushed, it had been sweet and kind, and he was happy for that. He was no longer worried or scared, at least not for now. Figuring things out could wait, right now he was alright with merely being with Rei.

"It is perfectly fine" Hatori said, slipping out his key and unlocking the door. He opened it and stepped aside for her to enter. He had noticed the hesitation, was she nervous about being here, or about him. It was a bit sadening, but at the same time he understood where she was coming from. They could at least relax and talk for a bit, that would not be nothing to worry about right? He didn't know when his father would be home, but that could esily be delt with. For now, he did not want to worry or anything, he just wanted to be here, with her.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-13-2013, 06:49 AM

With the front door closed and locked securely, Rei cupped Yusuke's face in his hands and leaned his forehead against the other's, matching his warm smile with one of his own. This was nice. This was...warm.

Here, together, in this moment, there wasn't anything to worry about. It was just the two of them. They didn't have to worry about the rest of the world. Rei's eyelids slid down to cover his eyes as he took a deep breath, committing the moment to memory. When he reopened his eyes, he moved back and gestured in the direction of his bedroom. "It appears that my guest room has become a storage room, so you can use my room tonight." he offered.

After stepping through the front door, Ari murmured a quiet "Pardon my intrusion." before looking around. She was used to big places, but it always amazed her to see how differently places were decorated. One could really learn a lot about the people who lived where they did based on the way they decorated their homes, or just the spaces they spent a lot of time in.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-13-2013, 02:11 PM

Yusuke watched Rei as he moved close once more, the other looked....happy, and that made his heart skip a beat. He was glad the other was enjoying this moment as well as he, for if it was one sided, it wouldn't have ment as much. He then did what Yusuke had figured he would eventually, offer his own bed . Yusuke did not wish to be so bold as to even suggest what had crossed his mind earlier, thinking about it threatened to make him blush again so he pushed it from his mind. "I do not mind the couch, I don't want to put you out...you've done a lot for me already" the last part was spoken more warmly and affectionatly.

Before Rei could protest like Yusuke knew he would most likely, he turned and moved to said couch. He sat down, smiling at Rei. It was not bad, he was used to sleeping at worse places for awhile in his younger years, a couch for one night was not going to kill him. He hoped that Rei would not be upset with him for this, he was thankful for his kindness and only trying to be nice in return, it was the other's move now once more however, and he figured their night together was beginning to come to a steady end...for the night part.

The inside was very clean, no dirt or anything within sight. In a way it reminded Hatori of a fancy hotel, the entryway opened up to a room where a beautiful large black piano sat, it was open and classy. He was unsure what she would think, first impressions were important. He closed the door, moving to her a bit. He offered a warm smile "make yourself at home", before moving to an ajacent room. The kitchen was huge as well, like one might see in a fancy reasturant. He sighed, his father really did go all out when he had this place 'remoddled' before they moved in. He felt a bit bad, out of place suddenly. What if the wrong impression went across with this place, honestly, he prefered his room. Though it was large, it was more down to earth and nice, more of his mother's liking and his own than his father's. He filled a kettle with water, placing it on the stove to heat, before he took a breath and turned to return to her.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-14-2013, 03:04 AM

A frown became apparent on Rei's face as he watched Yusuke take a seat upon the couch. It was nice of him to think of it that way, but Rei really couldn't sleep on good conscience knowing that his guest was out on the couch. He probably thought he had him beat with that move. Well, two could play that game.

The only warning Yusuke had was the amused twitch of Rei's lips before the older man lunged and picked the teen up princess style. Humming a bit to himself, Rei walked in the direction of his room, struggling a bit to get the door open, before entering and dropping Yusuke on the bed. Then he climbed on after him and wrapped an arm around his middle and pulled Yusuke to his chest before dropping back into the pillows.

"How about a compromise then?" he whispered.

After Hatori had walked off with the words that she should make herself at home, Ari cautiously walked around, trailing her fingers over patterns and designs, her artists' eye appreciating the little details. But it felt a bit...empty.

She took a seat on the piano bench and slowly lifted the cover up, running her hands lightly over the ivory keys. It was a beautiful instrument. It was too bad she never really got into learning it. She'd always preferred string instruments. Despite that, she still settled her fingers over the keys and played an easy tune, if only to hear the sounds of the notes. A small smile slipped onto her face as she pressed the keys down, one of her feet tapping along to the beat.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-14-2013, 06:02 PM

The way the other was looking said he was up to something. Yusuke did not like the frown, and for a moment he felt bad. He then noticed the slight twitch, before the other moved for him. His eyes widened slightly, but he had very little to no time to protest before he was being picked up. A deep blush formed on his face from being carried that way, "R..Reai..!" He squirmed a bit in the other's hands embarassed and a bit caught off guard by the other's suddenly bold move. He flinched slightly dropped on the bed, a few things crossing his mind as to be a responce, but the other was soon on said bed with him.

For a moment the words caught in his throat as an arm moved around him and pulled him close against the other's chest. A lump formed in his throat as his own heart skipped a beat. The other had managed to get him into the bed one way or another. He sighed, before glaring up at the other playfully, "sneaky..." He smiled warmly then, before placing a gentle kiss on Rei's cheek, "verywell....you win..." he laid back down against the other's chest. Taking a breath he hadn't honestly thought the other would do this or be alright with it, but it was nice to be close like this and relax.

Hatori heard the sound of the piano before he saw her at it. He paused in the walkway to look over at the other sitting on the bench of the piano. A slight smile formed on his lips, before it slowly turned to a frown and a saddened look. He looked away, a pain slightly forming inside of his heart. That piano brought back many memories, those that he really wished he could forget for they held a strong emotional tie over him. They were not going anywhere anytime soon however. He did not wish for her to see him like this, so he turned back into the kitchen.

He allowed her to play as he got two cups from the cabinate and began gathering things that one might desire with their tea. He barley noticed his hands shaking, though it was a bit harder to get things together while they were. He moved to get a nicer teapot, one standing out to him. It was pure white, with a beautiful design of pink roses on it, familiar to him from years ago. It had been his mother's favorite, there was a set that went with it, but his father had packed it away when she passed. This was the only piece left out, the centerpiece of the set. He reached up, lightly trailing a finger over the design.

Name: Yosuke Tsubaki
Info: Yosuke is Yusuke's cousin, the two of them are close like brothers, even though Yosuke lives in Japan. The two of them were born in close proxemity, so their parents decided to name them similar as well. People at time mix up their names due to this reason. Yosuke is funloving and carefree, but also a clutz at times. He is bold and rather blunt, at times highly clueless and oblivious to. He has a good heart to, he is loyal and faithful, as well as strong willed and hearted. There is more to him then meets the eye.

The train was running late, but that was alright. There was little that Yosuke could complain about considering how he had come to be on the train in the first place. He slipped his phone out of his pocket as it vibrated for the hundreth time. Another call from his father. He pressed the red button on the phone to ignore the call, before flipping the orange colored phone closed. Orange was his favorite color, as seen in the glasses he typically wore, as well as his usual orange headphones he always had with him around his neck. His orangish red hair was not really his choice, but he liked it the way it was. He slipped his phone back into the pocket of his pants, before leaning against the window of the car he was sitting in. He propped his feet up on the bench like chairs across the way from him with a sigh. Yosuke Tsubaki was on his way to meet up with his cousin who lived here in town. The details about why, he refused to let himself think about at the moment. If they got out however or he got caught, he would be in some serious hot water back home.

It was a bit hard to believe he was so far from Japan and on his own. He had managed to get here on his own merit and will. Most would have never guessed he would. To many, he was viewed as lazy or a procrastinator, not going to go far in life. But that was a bit far from the truth, the story behind it all was a little more complicated than that. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. Man, this was all a mess. His phone vibrated again, but he ignored it this time, he would have to most likely delete some voicemail in awhile. A voice came over the intercom of the train, telling the passangers they were nearing the city. It was night out, Yosuke guessed his cousin would most likely be asleep or at home by now, showing up unannounced at night wasn't really nice. He would wait till morning to go see him, for tonight he would get a hotel room somewhere. He had some cash with him, incase his father had decided to freeze his accounts in an attempt to stop him.

He would look for a job soon enough, no worries there. The train began to slow, and he stood, reaching up to the nets above his head to get his things. He had a large black bag with him, as well as a smaller backpack like bag, that was it. He needed little else from home, travelling to heavily would have only been a pain to deal with. He slipped off the train and onto the platform, glancing around a bit. It wasn't as busy as it would be during the day he guessed, but he wasn't about to stick around for long. The night air outside was refreshing, a light breeze causing him to close his eyes and relax with it. It had been awhile since he had been here in town, and for a moment when he opened his eyes, he hesitated. He was a bit lost, really thinking he should have picked up a map or thought more ahead. With a sigh, he walked down the train station steps, and headed into town.

(I decided to replace Byren XD he may pop up at times though)

Last edited by Kiyoto; 12-16-2013 at 07:39 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-20-2013, 10:50 PM

A laugh rumbled in Rei's chest as he chuckled, leaving his arms around Yusuke as he closed his eyes and relaxed his muscles, taking slow breaths. It was a relief the younger male hadn't freaked out with the actions he'd just performed. He hadn't realized how bad it might have looked until afterwards. Rei made a note to himself, he'd have to watch what he did more closely. He couldn't be as carefree as he'd like because it wouldn't look as innocent as he meant it to be to others that didn't know him well enough.

His eyes reopened and he shifted his head a bit so he could peer at the top of Yusuke's head. There were so many things this teen didn't know about him...and so many things he didn't know of the other as well. They'd have time to learn those things though, wouldn't they? They managed to get through all that trouble before...Rei leaned his head down and pressed his face into Yusuke's hair. He could only hope the things he had still yet to voice wouldn't scare the white-haired male away.

Ari's fingers stopped moving after a moment more of playing when she thought she heard the crunch of gravel from outside. She hastily got up from the piano and quickly covered the keys back up and moved the bench back to its original position, backing away quickly from the instrument and looking around as she straightened out her clothes. Oh. Oh dear. Her hands clasped together in front of her as her gaze went from the doorway that Hatori had gone through to the front door, fidgeting a bit where she stood.

What was she to do?

((And now I reveal one of the biggest reasons why Rei is so wary of having a relationship with Yusuke! :D seriously this idea has been sitting in my head for the longest time, lol

...oh dang. i just made the tree in my head even more mixed up >.<))

Name: Naira Van Althuis
Info: An orphan, Naira joined Alexis' family when the mafia boss found her one day when she was around ten years old. She had been a quiet child and is still very quiet by nature. She enjoys traveling a lot, which Alexis spoiled her with, letting her take vacations to various places around the world with Rei while the green-haired man was working. She is close to both men, and has taken to calling Rei 'Papa' for reasons unknown to anyone besides Rei and herself.

Naira stepped off the train slowly, looking around with big eyes, taking in the new sights. She'd never been here before, Papa had never allowed her to come visit him where he lived. But since Alexis was here too, Papa couldn't keep her away anymore. Though...she only hoped he wouldn't get mad at her for not telling him that she was here.

She rolled her luggage along behind her as she shifted her carry-on bag higher onto her shoulders. Most of the people getting off the train seemed to be coming back from traveling as a lot of them seemed to be toting luggage with them. She watched a couple of them for a while before digging in her pockets and fumbling for her phone. Once it was clasped safely in her hands, she flipped it open and hit speed-dial number 2, pressing the device to her ear as she walked out of the station, the cool wind blowing the wisps of hair that had slipped out of her braids around.

"Ciao Alexis!" She greeted sweetly when her call was picked up. She informed the Italian that she had arrived without a scratch. Her English was near perfect, but her accent was still clearly heard in her speech. "It's too late to visit Papa isn't it? Can I stay with you and the famiglia for tonight?" She questioned as she walked, turning her head as she walked leisurely, to drink in the view of the town at night. Her Papa lived in a lovely place. It wasn't as exciting or beautiful as some of the places they had traveled to, but it had its own quaint feeling to it.

After hearing the response, she smiled and thanked the man. "Grazie. I'll walk to the hotel from the station then. Spero di vederti presto." She hung up and put her phone away before looking up and blinking. It shouldn't be too hard to find the hotel from here, right?

With a sigh Alexis set his phone back onto the tabletop and closed the folder he had been perusing. He got up from his seat and walked over to his case, slipping the folder into a hidden pocket. Most of his family members would be sleeping by this time, it wouldn't be too bad to go and greet the little miss by himself. It had been a while since he'd last seen her anyway. She'd been busy with her tutors after she'd returned from her last trip with Rei and he had not been able to greet her before he had headed out for this assignment.

He walked back to the table to retrieve his phone and room pass before leaving and heading for the elevator, he could wait in the bar on the ground floor for the girl to arrive then. He chuckled to himself as he entered the elevator, Rei was in for a surprise the next day it seemed.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 12-20-2013 at 10:52 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-21-2013, 12:35 AM

Yusuke got the feeling of Rei's eyes on him, but he did not move in order not to make the other uncomfortable. He felt him press close into his hair, a soft blush forming on his cheeks. He slowly lifted his face, so that he was looking up into Rei's. He could see the uncertainty within the other's eyes. He lightly kisses his forhead. "Is there somthing wrong?" he asks, slowly reaching up to take his hand within his once more. "You can tell me anything...I promise to listen...and I did say I was not going anywhere" he smiles warmly, "whatever it is or your afraid of....don't be..." he knew it must have sounded off, but he had gotten the feeling that the other was holding back more out of fear and nerves. Was he afraid Yusuke would pull away...leave? He wished there was some way he could prove to him that he wouldn't. He tried to show it in his eyes, as he held Rei's with his own. "I'm not going anywhere....I promise" he says slowly, before he laid his head back down, his mind slipping into thought a bit.

Hatori had finished the tea, making two cups. He placed things one might like within on a tray. He did not hear the door out front, his father entering the home. His father was a tall and stern man. His hair raven black like Hatori's, but his eyes were an icy blue, that could cut through a person easily. He reached over six feet tall, towering above most around him. Hatori stepped into the room as his father came around the bend. The two paused, their eyes meeting. Hatori's father's eyes went over to Ari, and he lightly quirked an eyebrow. "Father....this is Ari...a friend" Hatori spoke, his voice with his father formal and a bit low, his eyes lowering.

Yosuke sighed, running a hand through his hair as he stood near the station. He really wished now he had brought a map with him. He slipped out his phone, for a moment pulling up Yusuke's number. He stared at it before exiting his address book, he couldn't call him, not now. He glanced back the way he had come, pausing as he noticed a female on the phone. Had he met her before? He tilted his head a bit, for some reason she looked familiar to him. He sighed slightly, man what a pain this night was beginning to turn into. He sat on a bench, opening his phone once more to look for the nearest place to stay. He didn't want to be wandering around forever, or at least all night.

(o.o did he adopt her or is she his biological daughter or something? XD)

Last edited by Kiyoto; 12-21-2013 at 12:51 AM..