Cinnamonmiko
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Cinnamonmiko Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnamonmiko

Old 06-03-2007, 10:37 PM

This Post

This is CinnamonMiko's art gallery, as I'm sure you've figured out. I have a more complete collection available at my desk, DeviantArt, and somewhere at Magivolve Communities.

-- I thrive on critique. Most of these pieces are completed, but I still have more to do and any suggestions you have for me will be most helpful!

-- Most of my art is available for sale, please ask if you are interested.

-- I do take commissions, I will have a thread available in the art sales forum shortly.

-- All of my work is original(minus one), spawned of my own ideas, and I should like to keep it that way.

-- If the footnote beneath the image says
Details Available just click on the image. A new window will open with the details inside.

-- Series: three of my works are listed as part of a series. They are part of a set of works that I sent in to the College Board for perusal and grading, a part of an AP Art course cirriculum. It was a 'concentration,' or a series of 12 works focused around a core group of design elements that show growth. I'm itching to upload the rest of them so that the series would make sense, but I'll wait until I get my scores back.

Post2 - Digital arts: Vexel Art - Vector drawings either standalone or accompanied by pixels.

Post3 - Traditional art. The medium will be posted along with my comments beneath the image.

Post4 - Completed Comissions

----- aaaaaaaaaaand if I think of anything else, I shall add it here. :D -----

Thank you!

Cinnamonmiko
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-03-2007, 10:37 PM

Post 2 - Digital Works

.:t h e s i r e n:.

--- Photomanipulation. Theme: Surreal. I have a dreadful love of classical music and my beautiful chipped viola, so I used it. It's a siren, get it? tee-hee. ---

--- Vexel Art. Number 12 in a series.*
Detail Available ---

--- Vexel Art. Number 7 in a series.*
Detail Available. ---

--- Vexel Art. Number 6 in a series.*Detail Available. ---

--- Photomanipulation. Nifty texture on the leaf. x3 ---

Cinnamonmiko
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-03-2007, 10:38 PM

Post 3 - traditional artstuffs

--- Graphite. This was a homework assignment, studying the french artist Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres for humanities. This is my (poor) rendition of his pencil portrait of Lady Harriet Mary Montagu and Lady Catherine Caroline Montagu. For more information, visit here. ---

--- Colored Pencils. My first good hack at both Prismacolor and Character Design. She's an OC thunder elemental; Kitia.
Details Available ---

--- Graphite and ink. A friend requested a dragon tattoo (minus the scales) to perch on his shoulder blade. He chickened out, though. (Not that I can blame him. Shudder) Details Available. ---

--- Soft Pencil Pastels. a self-portrait and my first foray into the world of pastels. :D. Medusa-esque, if I do say so myself. Details Available. ---

Cinnamonmiko
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-03-2007, 10:39 PM

Post 4 - Completed Comissions

--- This is a B+W, chibi of my character over at Magivolve Communities. The least expensive, and a fair example of what I would put out for a paying customer with...oh...15 gold? (apologies for the outrageous pricing previously. I forget sometimes that gold is harder to come by here.). I do more realistic styles, non-chibi anime, color, sketches...there are countless possibilities. I'd like to set up shop here, but for now; PM me. :D ---

Slots:

Cinnamonmiko
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-03-2007, 10:43 PM

Reserved, merci[/i]