Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-04-2014, 07:50 AM

(not a problem. Also, what do you think about them helping the two teams until the bridge scene? That's when a giant fish/sea monster can come out of the river and they separate and focus on that and I'm not going to have Juanne save Weiss because...I really just don't like him.)

Ark could see the Grimm flying in the air, but also saw that Naruto and Amaya had it under control. Glancing to his right, he could see a female with red hair in gold-like armor running. What she was running from appeared a few seconds later, that of a giant scorpion. "Kari-chan...stay close to me," he said before heading off towards the scorpion. He wasn't going to let anyone die...not on his watch.

"Naruto...can you use Air to create wind currents so as to stop a fall or something?" Amaya asked as a crazy idea came to her. Granted it was risky as all hell, but she had to try.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-05-2014, 04:44 AM

((Um, okay. Why don't you like Juanne?))

Hikari gulped and nodded, running after him. She doubted her ability to beat the creature alone, but if she worked with Ark, it was actually possible.

Naruto nodded. "Yeah, I can do that. Hang on." He said, pulling out his sword and channeling air currents through it. Concentrating, he directed the air currents to fly up around the falling girl. It didn't catch her, but it slowed her fall enough for her to land safely.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-05-2014, 06:14 PM

(Granted that he gets better by the end of the season, he was way too much of a doormat to Cordin, only stopping when Pyrrha was the target. There was also the fact that he was very off-standish to her in the first place, only making up to her after the whole events in the Forever Fall forest. I can tolerate him, but yeah...)

Ark knew that they couldn't beat the creature, but they could stall it long enough for the others to grab a chess piece before running towards the cliffs. In fact, that was the main goal here...not battling all of these Grimm. As they ran towards the giant scorpion that was trying to kill the girl...Pyrrha if he remembered her name correctly.

"Thanks Foxy," Amaya said as she saw the girl land on the ground, as both of the people in the tree also got down, the Blonde-haired boy going towards the scorpion.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-06-2014, 06:16 AM

((Ah, that's true. At least he provides some comic relief, though.))

Hikari realized that she hadn't yet grabbed a chess piece, and paused. She wanted to help, but she needed that piece...ah, forget it. She could grab a piece as she ran by later. She ran forward again and started to dance around the creature, distracting it. At least she was good at dodging.

Naruto nodded. "Maya, let's grab out chess pieces and go. We can't keep fighting all these Grimm, not by ourselves. We all need to get out of here, dattebayo." He said, grabbing a random piece.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-06-2014, 06:28 AM

(That he does, *nods*)

Areku knew that they weren't suppose to be fighting these Grimm per say, but he couldn't just let someone get hurt so he could grab a piece. Either himself or Hikari would have to grab a piece later, but knew that it was more important to give the others a chance to grab one and get to the cliffside.

Maya nodded, knowing that it was futile to fight both of these giant class Grimm on their own. They'd have to pair up with another team to even have a hope of taking one down.

"You may be a glory hog, irresponsible and a show off, but...we need to work together if we want to get out of this, think you can do that?" Weiss asked as she held up a glyph of ice to protect her teammate. She also added that she could be a little...problematic at times, but knew that they had to put their differences aside in order to live past today.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-06-2014, 07:54 AM

Hikari spared herself a second to breathe a sigh of relief when the Schnee girl froze the scorpion in ice. Granted it was only temporary, but it was enough. "Let's get out of here!" She called, grabbing a chess piece.

Naruto wasted no time. They had precious moments to put some distance between themselves and the Grimm, and they would need it badly if they had any chance of getting out alive.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-06-2014, 11:20 PM

Areku heard Hikari and nodded in response, both running away from the giant scorpion, noticing that the other girls, whose names he'd have to get later, were also running in the opposite direction. Seeing that Hikari had stopped in order to grab a random chess piece, he continued running with the others...two additional members joining the party. As they got closer to the bridge in front of them, he scowled when the flying Grimm landed in front of them.

Amaya held back the pained-filled groan from ushering from her mouth, the pain from her arm starting to bother her, if only a little. However, the lone survivor of the Faunice Attack, she wasn't going to let a little pain slow her down...not when she had yet to find who the culprits for the attack were.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-07-2014, 05:22 AM

Hikari cursed loudly when the flying Grimm blocked their path, using a string of expletives that would have made a sailor blush. "Great, now what?!"

Naruto heard the groan, only because of his sensitive ears. "Hey, are you okay Maya?" He asked discreetly, noticing that there was trouble up ahead.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-07-2014, 05:33 AM

"We fight, as a team of course," Areku answered as he summoned his pair of swords before putting the staff back into it's default mode, knowing that the sharp bite of steel was needed more so than that of a dull edge of wood. He knew that they didn't want to fight, but also knew that their hands were being forced.

"My arm's bugging me, but I'll live Foxy," she replied, missing the narrowed eyes of the black-haired female that was standing next to them. Now that they had two Grimm to fight, certain things could wait...like her arm for instance.

(Music Start: Red Like Roses Pt II lol)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-07-2014, 07:04 AM

hikari nodded, drawing her scissor blades. "I can get behind that." She said, forgetting her fear as survival mode kicked in. In a game of fight or die, she was sure as hell gonna fight.

Naruto nodded. "Okay." He said, leaving the matter to rest. They had more important matters to deal with at the moment. "Let's kick some Grimm ass, dattebayo." He said, drawing his sword.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-07-2014, 11:10 PM

Areku already saw Yang and Blake heading off with two other females and shrugged mentally, knowing that those four would somehow be okay. He didn't know how he knew this, but he knew it all the same. Hearing a large roar coming from the waters below, the young man's eyes widened as he saw a large fish with a horn sticking out of its forehead show up. "Oh you have got to be kidding me..." he muttered as the AnglerFish dstroyed the bridge, separating the four girls from the rest of the group.

"What do you want to do Naruto? The fish or the scorpion?" Amaya asked as she narrowed her eyes.Two giant Grimms were bad enough, but now three? The female could only shake her head as she awaited to see what her partner would decide.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 01-08-2014 at 04:37 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-08-2014, 04:34 AM

Hikari had a near-fatal moment of shock where she stopped. Just stopped and stared as the creature rose from the water, and came straight towards where she was standing on the bridge. Only one thought managed to break through the stupor: Seriously? And that broke her trance long enough for her to dodge just in time. "SERIOUSLY?! With everything else going on, now this? This kind of crap only happens in stories!" She yelled, suddenly furious.

Naruto gaped at the creature. He saw the other eight people break off into groups of four, and noticed that the purple haired girl and the gray haired boy were alone against the fish. "We'll take the fish and even out the score. The four of us should be able to handle it." He said.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2014, 04:50 AM

Areku could only laugh at Hikari's outburst, even if he felt the same about the situation. He just hoped that he could remember what was drilled into his head about this particular monster. Otherwise, the two of them could be...no, would be in serious trouble. Racking his brain, the male couldn't think of anything as he dodged backwards from the fish trying to turn them into pancakes, berating himself to think.

"Sounds good to me!" Amaya said with a smirk before recklessly running towards the giant fish creature, Aura charging within her body and down to her weapons already. To be honest, she actually did want to have sushi for dinner tonight...

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-08-2014, 06:37 AM

((Wolfie couldn't find any information on an existing fish type Grimm, so she made up whatever facts she put in here.))

In her mind, Hikari ran through all the facts she knew about this particular Grimm. She knew already that her fire would do nothing- that was a given- but her swords by themselves should help. If they could get it out of the water and on land, it would give them an edge. But what was it's weak point? She couldn't remember.

"The horn!" Naruto yelled, apparently having had the same thoughts as everyone else. His Aura was already surging through his weapon, and he was using his now ice-encased sword to attack the creature. "There's a main artery near the horn! If we can cut it off, it'll die almost instantly!" He clarified.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2014, 06:54 AM

(That's fine. I wasn't able to find any info on fish-based Grimm either.)

snippets of Areku's past slowly came back to him, memories of how to beat an aquarian Grimm slowly starting to trickle within. He knew that beaching the great behemoth would be a good place to start, but he wasn't quite sure how they could accomplish that. However, he was grateful for the help of the fox Faunice and the black-haired girl. Hearing the fox shout something about its horn, he grinned lightly, now fully remembering and went to attack the small artery near the horn.

Maya heard Naruto loud and clear, bringing both weapons together, quickly letting the pent up Aura race out in an attack. Granted the recoil of the Shotgun burst would kill her arm, but right now, a busted arm was the least of her worries. Seeing the beast in great pain, she was annoyed when she saw the beast submerge into the water below.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-08-2014, 07:50 AM

Hikari growled as the beast started to submerge. How were they going to get it on land?

Naruto was struck suddenly with an idea. "I got it!" He yelled, before running forward and jumping into the water. Once underneath, he managed to open his eyes and saw the Grimm swimming towards him. He pointed his sword at it and activated his Aura, setting off the water powered Dust. He swung the blade through the water, a swirling whirlpool forming in it's wake. He then directed it to lift the beast out of the water and blast it onto the ground. He followed it up and jumped out of the water, grinning like a maniac.

Hikari gaped in astonishment as the blonde Faunice jumped into the water. Moments later, a whirlpool rose up from the water, the Grimm in the center of it, landing the creature far enough on land that it wouldn't be able to get back tot he water. Blinking, Hikari ran forward with her blades drawn, jumped on top of the creature, and started hacking at it's horn until it fell off. Blood gushed everywhere, and the Grimm thrashed wildly as it died, forcing Hikari to jump off. She turned to Naruto. "Are you freaking insane?!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-09-2014, 02:43 AM

Ark's eyes widened in surprise when he saw the fox Faunice actually jump into the water after the fish before seeing a whirlpool and the monster being thrown onto land. Before he could do anything else, his partner was already on top of the beast, hacking away at its weak point. Once it was dead, Ark noticed how quickly Hikari turned her anger towards the blond, and sorta felt bad for him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-09-2014, 04:36 AM

Naruto rubbed the back of his head, still with a foxy grin on his face. "Hey, it got the job done, didn't it?" He said, though he knew where the girl's anger was coming from.

Hikari huffed. "You could have been killed! It was an incredibly stupid thing to do. Next time something like this happens, consult with your team first, okay?" She said, unable to stay angry considering that his trick had pretty much saved them.

The fox nodded. "Hehehe, sorry. I sometimes rush into things without thinking first, dattebayo. It's something I need to work on. I didn't mean to worry anyone." He apologized. Looking around, he noticed that the other Grimm had been defeated as well. "Hey, looks like we're in the clear for now. How about we all get out of here before something else goes wrong?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-09-2014, 11:19 PM

"Kari has a point," Ark replied as he just shook his head at the fox's plan. He had to admit that it was dastardly cunning, even if it was extremely risky. Granted, he was lucky that the plan worked out the way it did, otherwise a lot of things could have gone bad, quickly. "Speaking of teams...why do I have a feeling that Ozpin set it up this way for two pairs to work together to create a four man, and woman, unit?" he asked.

Amaya stomped towards the blonde fox, anger clear on her face. "Why did you do such a reckless thing, you idiot?! You could have died Naruto!" She yelled before smacking him in the back of his head. She wouldn't admit it to the fox, but he had started changing her views when it came to Faunices, and while she wouldn't hate indiscriminately, she would give each one a chance to prove himself or herself.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-10-2014, 04:35 AM

Hikari turned and looked at Ark, eyes wide. "That...I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner! Ark-san, I think you nailed it!" She said, realization dawning.

"OW!! That hurt, Dattebayo! I said I was sorry! I'm alive now, so it's okay isn't it? I promise, I won't jump into the water after a dangerous angler Grimm ever again!" He said, trying to calm the girl.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-10-2014, 04:52 AM

"If that is the case...then why put us in such a risky position?" he asked as he placed his hand on his chin, obviously thinking it over. "In any case, let's get going. We have to get to the cliff after all," he said as he chuckled lightly at the other two teammates.

"Good, it's suppose to! And you better make sure you keep that promise," she replied before hearing a chuckle coming from behind her. Turning towards it, she glared at Ark. "And what are you laughing at Areku?" she asked angrily. It was because of this fox that she would think about starting to give other Faunice a chance, but old habits were hard to die.

"Nothing, nothing at all Amaya-chan," he said before telling them to continue on.

Blake just stared at the corpse of the Nevermore in front of them as she shook her head lightly. She couldn't believe what the four of them had just done.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-10-2014, 06:41 AM

Hikari looked thoughtful. "Well, it is an initiation test. The first priority was to test us, to see if we can handle being here. The team thing is a bonus, probably." She said.

Naruto nodded rapidly. "Of course! I never break my promises! That's a rule I live by, dattebayo!" He said adamantly as they headed for the cliff.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-10-2014, 06:46 AM

"Probably," Alex replied as they made their way towards the cliff, noticing that Naruto was glad to see a few other girls that had made it, and planned on asking him about it later.

Amaya nodded, having a feeling that she could actually trust him. It would be slow, horribly so, but it would happen over time.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-10-2014, 07:16 AM

Naruto saw Blake and waved in his usual hyper fashion. "Hey, Blake! You made it, too, huh?" He called happily.

Hikari gave a tiny wave to everyone as they all gathered at the cliff. "Looks like we all made it out intact." She observed.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-10-2014, 07:28 AM

Blake grinned and waved back towards Naruto, glad that he had made it, also noticing that Ruby was glad to see him as well. "It does seem that way," she said with a light grin.