Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 10-23-2010, 05:58 AM

grace was attacked by wolfs when she was little and one of the wolfs saved her and she has seen him watching over her. will she find this werewolfs real identity or will he continue to be silent.

name:
bio: im making this optional. you only have to if its not a character from a book
picture:

name:grace
human or wolf: human
bio:
picture:

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-23-2010, 01:21 PM

(argh, Idk if this is right or anything, Please tell me if got it wrong in any way :P D:)

Name: Val (no last name)
Human or wolf: Human
Bio: Unknown
Description: Cold grey-purple eyes, White hair (Long Ish, Like just below his chin :P)

Val looked across the cold, black water. as the leaves fell on the surface, ripples traced across it and distorted the sky.
He looked up, The moon was as bright as it whould ever be, to him, and even the stars had no colour. Everything was grey tonight. He stepped away from the window and sighed,
'Nothing even chainged' he mutterd.
He opend the door aas a maid stumbled past with a basket of clothes, people whould have said he lived a life of luxery but val whould bed to differ. his life to him was hell.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-23-2010, 01:33 PM

[its tight]

grace walked down the sidewalk. the wind blowed making her kind of cold but she loved the fall air. she watched the leaves blow off the trees. "the fall is so beautiful" she said to herself. she was on her way home from school. her parents knew she loved admiring the fall colors so they didnt care if she was home late. she bent down and picked up a red leave. it made a crispy sound as she touched it. she giggled but blew it back into the air.

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-23-2010, 01:39 PM

He watched the maid pass, and stepped out of his room
'Sir,' He heard, He dident look.
'Sir...' she repeated, he turned.
'What.' He said in a cold flat tone
'Oh- i uhm... S-Sir graven wants to speek with you' she said in a wavering tone, and bowed,
He passed her and walked to gravens room, As he stepped to open the door, A voice called from inside.
'Its oooopen!' called a cheary voice 'Come on in!'
Val sighed and opend the door.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-23-2010, 01:42 PM

grace went to the pond and sat by it and watched the water. she took off her shoes and put her feet in the water. it was cold at first but she was used to it. she took out her favorite book and began to read it.

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-23-2010, 01:48 PM

He walked into the room and looked over to Graven's desk, He had a happy look on his face as usual.
'Good morning, Val!'
Val was shocked 'M-morning?'
'Oh? You dident know-? Oh how silly~! Have you been day dreaming again?' he sang spinning slowly on his chair
'ugh, Why are you always so happy?'
'Why are you always so Grumpy?' He interupted him 'There is nothing to be sad about, The world is beautiful! look~' he pointed to the window
Val stepped over to the window and drew the curtain, He flinched as the light was so bright, When his eyes ajusted to the light, He looked around, The autom leaves fell on the giant pond in the garden.
'Isnet it Lovely~?! <3' he sang again.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-23-2010, 01:52 PM

[omg he is too happy lol]

grace made ripples in the pond with her fingers. "so beautiful" she said to herself. a leaf fell in her lap and she sat it ontop of the pond. she loved the fall leaves. she saw a mansion not far away but figured she wouldn't bother the owners so she just kept looking at the water.

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-23-2010, 01:57 PM

'Graven?' he asked
'Why yes, my little freind?'
'This is private property, correct?'
'Yes? why?'
'well there is a girl over there' he pointed over to her
'Ohh, oh dear, thats not good, i guess, But i think we can leave her there for now, right?'
'okay, I guess we can-'
Graven sighed 'Very well then, Go deal with her.' He interupted
'right... wait... me?'
'yes, yes. You. You are the one who has a problem with it.'
'I-I dont have a problem-'
'Quiet.' He shoted, He was looking out of the windwo right at the girl
Val had never seen him this upset, He dident even know what he did...
Val stepped back and bowed.
He walked down the stairs and opend the door, as he stepped outside he looked up to the window and saw graven looking out.
'what did i do wrong...?' he mutterd.

Last edited by gummybug; 10-23-2010 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: I Dident like it D:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-23-2010, 02:17 PM

grace contined reading her book and then she got tired of it and put it up. she looked at the water again and put her hand in it and twirled the water around. the wind blew softly again and she smiled. she pointed her head towards the sky so the wind could blow through her hair.

same sat in the woods and watched grace at the pond. hhe was in wolf form so he couldnt just walk out of the woods. he just sat and watched her.

[hang on im gonna make a profile for the wolf who follows her.]

----------

name: sam
human or wolf: wolf
bio:
picture:

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-23-2010, 02:47 PM

Val walked briskly down the path toward the girl and brushed his hair out of his eyes, which was a bad idea as he accidentaly poked himself in the eye. He stopped for a moment and rubbed it.
'Hey!' he shouted over to the girl

He knowticed a wolf in the wooded area but just ignored it.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-23-2010, 02:50 PM

grace almost jumped when she heard the boy. she got her stuff and stood up. "oh sorry am i botering you guys. im sorry i didnt think anyone would mind. " she said gathering her things

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-23-2010, 02:52 PM

'Its fine.' he said 'uhm...'
He looked back at the window, Graven was gone.
'its fine it doesent matter...'

----------

(adding some more)

He looked back at her, and saw the wolf again,
'what..?' he mutterd

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-23-2010, 03:05 PM

sam watch the boy approach grace and sat and watched them

grace got up the last of her things. "ill leave if im bothering you guys" she said.

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-23-2010, 03:08 PM

val watched as she got up
'well... If you realy like it here, there is a place over there where graven cant see you, so you wont be caught...'
He pointed over to a shaded spot next to the pond, next to a large cherry tree

(sorry ive gtg now :/ carry on later)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-23-2010, 03:10 PM

"ok thanks" she said and walked over to the cherry tree.

same followed in the woods making almost no noise.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-07-2010, 03:33 AM

name: Dante Eckert, Alias: Freddy
human or wolf: Human
bio: Escaped serial killer, known most for targeting women. He's been in prison for 40 years, he is now 57 and is putting his blade skills to use as a body guard. Despite his age, Eckert is still one of the most dangerous swordsman around.
picture: Anime old man image by basschik509 on Photobucket

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-07-2010, 03:34 AM

grace picked up her things and headed back to her house. when she got there she went in her room and sat on her bed finishing her book.

gummybug
Just here

Old 11-07-2010, 05:33 PM

Val walked around for a while, and looked at all the lit up' rooms arund the street. he watched as people got up and closed the curtains, or turned the light off. he watched the people walking down the street, On their phones or listing to MP3 players. He liked watching people. At least then he could see what the real world was like. Not his half life, Of 'perfection' and nothing going wrong.
He carried on walking,

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-07-2010, 05:36 PM

grace went in the ktchen since her parents werent home as usual and cooked herself a can of soup since it was getting cold. when it finished she leaned againts the cabnet and ate it.

gummybug
Just here

Old 11-07-2010, 05:38 PM

Looking around, He couldent see any shops. He was getting hungry now, so he decided to just knock on the closest door to him.
He did. the knock echoed aross the street, It was quite quiet now and most of the houses where lit up.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-07-2010, 05:41 PM

there was a knock on the door. grace thought it might be her parents that had forgotten the keys. she went to the door and opened it and saw the boy from earlier. "um can i help you" she asked.

gummybug
Just here

Old 11-07-2010, 05:42 PM

he looked up
'yeah,' he said looking at her
He paused
'sorry... Can you tell me where the closest food store is?'
He looked at her face and into the house

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-07-2010, 05:43 PM

"two blocks down the street they stay open 24 hours. " grace said.

gummybug
Just here

Old 11-07-2010, 05:43 PM

val nodded.
'Thanks' he said and turned around,
He walked down a few stepps and looked back at the house

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-07-2010, 05:44 PM

grace closed the door slowly then went back into the kitchen to finish her supper.