Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 12-16-2019, 04:15 PM

Do it! Treat yourself!

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 12-18-2019, 11:08 PM

This place has been dead for so long I'm surprised people still log in. I tried to post daily for a while but that grew tiring - there's only so much effort you can put in before the diminishing returns start to get to you. :(
That said, I heard there's going to be a mini event so that's brought me back and ready to post a bit more.

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2019, 08:43 PM

I feel that, Cinderella. Real life caught up to me this past week or two, and more than once I had logged in to chat, and fell asleep to the videos I had playing instead.

Kaderin! I found a braiding technique I'm going to try!

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 12-26-2019, 12:54 AM

Aww. Well, at least sleeping is good too! :)

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 01-26-2020, 09:35 PM

I fell off the face of the earth and mene is dying?? Noooo
We must bring it back!!!

Crimson Fang
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Fang Send a message via MSN to Crimson Fang

Old 01-27-2020, 09:38 PM

Yeah, it is quite surprising how quiet it has become here. I remember it was so active when I first joined. With how slowly I type/think it was quite challenging to keep up with responses in the Extended Discussion forum. Miss those days, even the members that used to post here and wind me up like nobody's business.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-18-2020, 01:54 AM

I agree - it's so sad to see what Menewsha has become. I firmly believe a dedicated staff that had the time to "reinvent" Mene could really make it successful. I mean, if Neopets and Gaia Online can still keep kicking it, why not Menewsha? I think like everyone else, those who love this place have just gotten so busy in real life that it's difficult to justify time spent in a place that everyone is slowly leaving. But at the same time, people are slowly leaving and becoming inactive because there's nothing really happening here anymore. I really hope this place doesn't disappear one day. I have a tab open on my phone 24/7 but rarely do I see any action in my subscribed threads. I actually just went searching for a few active threads and haven't come up with much. It's sad because back when I first joined in like 2008, this place was so chaotic you couldn't keep up in a quest thread or even just a "Hey I'm new, what's up?" kind of thread. Dang, I mean 2010 I was writing roleplay posts in my SAT prep. course so much that I got one of my friends hooked on the site and wen roleplayed for a few years on here. Now I barely post once every few months. Definitely miss everyone and the activity. I wish I had better advice on where to go from here, but I really hope someone steps in and tries to revitalize this place.