(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 10-08-2011, 08:34 PM

Simon Callaway
Time period: Future

Samantha " Sam" Hart
Time period: 2011

Last edited by hillary84; 10-09-2011 at 05:56 PM..

Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scot...

Old 10-09-2011, 02:44 AM

Talitha Marie Todle
Age 28
TIme period future

Timothy Zane
Age 25
time period 2011

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 06:00 PM

Simon Callaway was in a hurry to get to his office. Today was the day that could change everything. He was hoping that his time machine would work and he could test it out. The year was 2102 and he hoped that his invention would make history

Samantha Hart was headed home from work. She had worked overtime and hated walking home n the dark. She worked at an insurance office . She didn't like the job but it was enough to pay the bills. She stopped at the store to buy a few things.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-09-2011, 10:30 PM

Talitha sat on the desk where she worked as a secretary for Simon Callaway. She was happy today because she knew he would be testing out his time machine and hopefully if all went according to plan she would be able to go with him. She had always had a bit of a crush on him but did well with hiding that fact. She chuckled softly as she stacked a few papers on the desk. She filed them all neatly in the cabnet and then sat down staring at the door. Maybe if she could speed time up he would be here already. She was finding it so difficult to sit still.

Timothy sat at his house watching tv. He was waiting for his friend Sam to head on over and hang out a while. She was a pretty nifty girl but not his type when it came to girlfriends. He actually did not have a type. He was wiccan and beilived in soul mates. He knew that his soul mate was out there and was willing to be patient until he found her. Until then he had other ways to keep himself busy. He worked a great job from home so he never had to leave his house. He flipped through the channels with a bored neutral expression on his face like he always wore. Perhaps she was working late today. He sighed and stood up peering out the window waiting to see if she was on her way.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 11:43 PM

" Morning Talitha . Ready for the big day?" he asked his secratry. He hoped she was , since he would need her help. He wasn't sure what year they should go to. He would have her choose.

Same knocked on Timothy's door. She was glad today was Friday. She sometimes cooked for her friend , which she was going to do tonight. She shifted the bags she carried up the stairs and hoped he was home.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-10-2011, 01:10 AM

Talitha smiled when her boss walked in the door. "Yes Sir. I am ready to go." She was so happy to see him. Everytime she saw him her chest heaved and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She loved him so much and was truly looking forward to spending this close personal time with him.

Timothy opened thedoor just as her hand decended to knock. His face still wore the same neutral expression but his eyes flashed. "Hello my dear Sam. How are you doing?" He kept a neutral look on his face but if you knew him well enough you would be able to read the happiness at seeing her in his eyes.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-10-2011, 01:52 AM

Simon smiled at Talitha. He enjoyed the time they did spend togeather . He spent about an hour finishing up the final touches ." Where would you like to go?"

" I'm doing well thank you." Sam said with a smile. " I got some things for dinner. Is it alright if I cook for you tonight?" She had a recipe that she hoped he liked.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-10-2011, 05:16 PM

Talitha grinned at him. "I want to go to the year 2011. There is someone in the history books I have been dying to meet. I just gotta see him." She pointed to a page in the book that showed Timothy. It talked about how wonderful he was at making new items and his wonderful invention the teleporter. Of course he invented it years after 2011 but Tally wanted to meet him before he was famous.

Timothy nodded and motioned her inside closeing and locking the door behind them. "Sounds good Sam" Again that neutral tone. He talked and acted as if he were a robot. However if you knew him well enough you would know that he was very much capeable of feeling.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-10-2011, 07:40 PM

" That sounds like a wonderful year to visit. When would you like to leave?" He asked. He knew it would take a little time for the machine to warm up.

" I hope you like spaghetti. I know you like soy burgers so I bought some I can put in the sauce. I also got things for a salad and garlic bread if you would like some." She said as she took the bags to the kitchen and unloaded the things she would need.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-10-2011, 09:18 PM

She smiled at the praise. How wonderful that he would let her make all of these choices. He must really trust her. "How about an hour?" She giggled like a teenager in love.

He nodded his head at her attitude. She was always so happy. It was refreshing to him to be around someone so happy all of the time. He always felt depressed. He felt so depressed that he would love to just teleport away from this place and somewhere happy. "That sounds wonderful" he kept the same neutral tone and expression as he watched her standing in the kitchen doorway.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-10-2011, 10:07 PM

" An hour sounds wonderful!" Simon said.

Sam started the spaghetti and the sauce. She tried to be happy around her friends, even if she really wasn't. She wanted to forget the last relationship was in . She was engaged but her then fiancee had broken the engagement and he had soon married another woman. She had moved back to hometown and hadn't told anyone about what had happened . " It's almost ready." She said to Timothy after a while and started to set the table.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-11-2011, 02:04 PM

She nodded and took off to her house. She quickly changed clothes into clothing that looked similar to what you would see in that time period. She put on a white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. She made her way back to the office and smiled at him. "How does this look?"

TImothy did not move. He just stood in the same spot watching her. "Smells good"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-11-2011, 07:09 PM

" It looks wonderful." Simon said, He was in a t shirt and jeans. He wanted to blend in as much as he could . It would be bad to attract the wrong kind of attention.

" Glad you think so." She said as she started to bring the food in." What would you like to drink?" Sam said once she was done.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-12-2011, 12:01 AM

She nodded her head and made her way over to the other side of the room. She grabbed some notebooks and pens and a video camera and a digital camera and put them all into a bag. She smiled walking back up to him. "Ready when you are"

He stared at her with a neutral expression on his face. "Water with lemon." His tone stayed neutral and his expression never changed as he spoke.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 12:16 AM

" I'm ready if you are ." He said with a smile and helped her up. He punched in the date and they were off to 2011.

Sam got him a water with lemon and a can of root beer for herself. She put the water on the table and put some of the noodles on her plate. She handed him the bowl and said" How was your day?" She asked .

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-12-2011, 12:37 AM

She grinned and climbed in next to him making herself comfortable. She waited patiently looking out the window as they teleported in time.

Timothy nodded and sat down on his couch motioning for her to join him. "It was a day." He ate his food and drank his water and then another thought occured to him. "How was your day?"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 12:54 AM

" Same as usual. Really busy. " She said as she sat down to eat.

They arrived on a street that Simon didn't recognize, but he knew he was still in their town." I think we're here." Simon said looking around .

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-12-2011, 01:49 PM

He nodded his head as he continued to eat. "You are always busy. Its nice that you make time to help an old bachelor out." His face contorted into a small grin. The first sign of emotion he had shown all night.

She smiled and climbed out of the machine. She looked around with wide eyes. Her nose inhaled the air. "It smells strange. I am so used to our filtered air."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 03:20 PM

" Thank you. I enjoy helping you out. " Sam said with a smile. " Do you have plans for the weekend." Sam sometimes tried to get Timothy to get out of the house more, she didn't like to see her friend cooped up in the house all day.

" It's probably the pollution in the air. Air filters won't be invented for another ten years and then another ten until they are ready to be used like they are in our time." Simon said.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-13-2011, 07:15 PM

He shook his head no as he continued to eat the delicious food. His face was back to a neutral expression and he spoke between bites. "No I do not."

Se nodded her head and stared down at the ground. She kicked at the asfault with a frown. "We don't even use roads anymore. This is truly facinating." She spun a circle taking in all the things around her with a grin on her face.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 02:53 PM

" Would you like to go to the art fair with me then?" Sam said with a smile. She hoped he would want to go with her.

" We have a while till morning. The time machine is safe here in the alley. Would you like to walk around a little bit?" Simon asked.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-15-2011, 09:51 PM

He smiled at her. HIs second smile of the day. He nodded his head taking one of her hands in his. "I would love to go with you Sam. Nothing sounds better than spending the weekend with you at an art fair."

She nodded her head. "Yes Sir." She took out the video camera and started to record the sights and sounds around them making sure to take special note on special things that they passed. THings she thought would come in handy in the future.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 10:47 PM

"I'm very glad you are coming! How does 10 tomorrow morning sound?" She said with a smile. She was glad he was coming with her.

Simon found a paper on the ground and read it." How about the art fair tomorrow? I would love to see what type of art is here in 2011." He didn't know where to begin to look for Timothy Zane.

Alana-Vartos

Old 10-19-2011, 03:41 PM

He chuckled softly under his breath and nodded his head. "Yes that is fine dear. I will see you at ten am tommarrow morning. I assume what I am wearing will suffice?"

She nodded eagerly looking at the fliar. "Yes Timonthy loved art. That is what made him create things that he made according to the history books."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 10-19-2011, 04:00 PM

" What you have on will be fine. " Sam said with a smile as she cleaned up the kitchen." I better head home. See you tomorrow." She said after she was done cleaning up and put the leftovers in the fridge.

" Then we'll have a great chance of seeing him there. " Simon said with a smile.