Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-22-2011, 05:41 PM

The Rebellion

Roadia, the futuristic city filled with demons that choose to live on earth. Throughout the years, the demons managed to live happy and peacefully with each other, unfortunately this didn't last. An Evil corporation, SkyTech, changed the ways the demons of Roadia thought, played and lived. Causing lovers to become enemies and choosing sides of how things should be. SkyTech now controls half of the city and the demons are i npure misery but are too afraid to go against SkyTech, in fear of being killed.

But there is still hope in the controlled city of Roadia. A small band of rebels known as only as The Rebellion, are defending the demons of Roadia as best they could from the clutches of SkyTech. Avoiding capture and giving the citizens of Roadia a little more hope until they are free again. However, SkyTech is not pleased with this and sent many assassin over to kill The Rebellions to no avil. SkyTech has now hired a skilled assassin, hopefully to finish the job that so many had failed to do...kill The Rebellion Leadr.

----------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1.) No godmodding
2.) have as many charries u can handle
3.) Obey rule Number 1
4.) Romance allowed but PG-13
5.) Have Fun
Characters Skellies:
Name:
Powers:
Bio:
Pic:
Name: Moldavia
What are you: Rebel Leader
Powers: shapeshifter
Bio: Moldavia had lived in Roadia all her life and has loved the demons that lived there, until SkyTech came. They ruined everything she loved and killed the demons she considered family and friends. In a fit of anger, Moldavia created The Rebellions to destory SkyTech and free her people from the the hands of SkyTech. Moldavia has the ability to shapeshift which comes in handy when spying on SkyTech, but more dangerous since she had almost been caught a few times. She has a large bounty on her head and it keeps growing the more she remains loyal and true as the Rebellion Leader.
Pic:

Name: Mathayus
What are you: SkyTech Owner
Powers: manipulate over light, reads minds
Bio: Mathayus is the owner of SkyTech is more than happy to try to get rid of The Rebellions at any cost. He became disappeared when the assassin he sent to kill the Rebel Leader either died over changed sides with him. Mathayus is now using all of his resources to find the Rebel base and destory it from the inside out by killing trying to kill the Leader...by hiring a new and skilled assassin.
Pic:

Name: Drake
What are you: rebel
Powers: flight, fire, teleportation and chains
Bio: Drake is the right-hand of Moldavia. He had known Moldavia for as long as he can remember. Drake use to be Moldavia's babysitter when her parents went to work. Drake is a scary looking demon and this caused everyone to fear him, the only one that wasn't scared of him was Moldavia and he has never been alone since. When SkyTech invaded Roadia, he went to find Moldavia, only to see her clinging to life and trying to wake her mother up. Drake nursed her back to heal and never left her side since then. Drake gets angry easily if anything happens to Moldavia, so you have been warn.
Pic:

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-25-2013 at 09:47 PM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-22-2011, 06:05 PM

Name: Lucifir
What are you: Assassin
Powers: Elemental demon
Bio: Lucifir was hired by the head of Skytech to kill the rebel leader, he heard that he's sent many other assassins but they failed to kill the leader, in this time he is one of few who still know the art of sword fighting. He also is very skilled and has many resources at his disposal, he uses them to make his work as effective and efficent as possible.
Picture:

Name: Saya
What are you: Roadia citizen, thinking of joining the rebellion
Powers: A nack for hacking into anything, a very good fighter.
Bio: She is a demon with Vampiric blood in her, enough to have a althernate personaltity. She is usually a bright and enthusiastic girl but when her vampiric side takes over she is a depressive and very aggitable being. With the change of sides her appearance changes too.
Picture: (normal side)
(vampiric side)

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 04-25-2011 at 07:42 PM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-22-2011, 09:02 PM

[time 2 begin :twisted:]

Mathayus sat at his desk waiting for the new assassin he hired to walk in and get him the order. To kill the Rebellion's Leader so that SkyTech could expand their power over the land. He knew that The Rebels were the only ones that had the power to stop him and have been successful in stopping productions in most arears of Roadia. An evil smirk appeared on his face as he thought of the rebels surrendering when their leader was killed. Suddenly hearing someone coming, Mathayus straightened up in his chair and waited for that person to come in.

Moldavia sat in her chair looking at the rebels observing the computer screens to make sure SkyTech wasn't doing anything to trouble the demon citizens of Roadia. She sat there and remembered what life was like before SkyTech had came into power. "Lady Moldavia, we have trouble in Section 12 of the Carple Park." one of the scouters said looking at Moldavia, "Go see what it is." she said shaking her head and looked at the screen, 'What are you planning SkyTech?' she asked herself as she continued to watch the screen for the scouts.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-22-2011, 09:13 PM

Lucifir entered the room and bowed his head lower respectfully at Mathayus. "I've come for the order." he said in a buisness-like tone. "I won't fail you." And he knew he wouldn't, he was very good at what he did and wouldn't fail, having many resources he would be able to.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-22-2011, 10:23 PM

Mathayus looked at Lucifir and smiled widely, "You've heard of the Rebel Leade. Many of the others have failed. I want you to kill the The Rebellion's Leader Moldavia. Becareful though, she's a shapeshifter and can disguise herself into anyone she wants. You'll know what she'll look like. Moldavia is the last of the demon dragons so she'll bear the dragon characteristics. That is all." he said standing up and walked to the big window looking at the city he would have complete control over soon.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-23-2011, 03:21 PM

"Yes, I understand, and can tell you truthfully I am the best you can hire." he said and left the room, the details he was given memoriesd into his head. He went to his hideout just a couple blocks away to get something to eat and get a couple of his swords ready, maybe one of his silenced guns would work better for this one. He grabbed his trusty pistols, ANgel and Nico and put those in the holder's at his back. He had these specially made, they were enhanced by his elemental powers and he could shoot elements with them if he chose to, the ammo was also his powers, so he used these a little less then his swords, when he used these for too long he got exhausted.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-23-2011, 04:10 PM

Mathayus smirked as Lucifir left the room. He pour himself some scotch and started drinking it, "You won't fail. I know you want." he said to himself as he went back to the window and looked at the city once more.

Moldavia watched as the scouts started shooting the SkyTech troops but she had to hurry and find them to help them. "I'm going to go help them. Tell them to hold their ground." she said flapping her black and hot pink wings, she flew out of the base towards the scouts. "Die." she said taking a deep breath and blew fire on the robotic soldiers as the rebels shot them down. "Thank you, Lady Moldavia." one of the scouts said turning to her, "Your welcome, now go to Central Park, make sure there aren't any soldiers there. I'll partrol the rest of the area." she said flying away from the rebels hearing the words 'yes ma'am.'. Moldavia landed and continued walking watching for any sights of trouble in the area.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-23-2011, 04:19 PM

Angel then ate and went out to where his scanners say was a commotion. He ran to where the scanners indicated and hid behind the closest object he could find. He found that he was lucky, it was the rebel leader, he could tell from the wings, and he saw remains of fire that she must have breathed. For a target, he didn't usually judge his targets, she was very pretty, but what she was doing was stopping the one who hired him. He ran past her to central park, hidden and began shooting the rebels with his guns, he had them silenced and the ammo didn't explode so he was lucky. He got them all easily, he hoped the leader wouldn't come by and see what he'd done. When he was satisfied that he'd helpe the SkyTech troops he ran off, using the air element to make him go faster, until he was blocks away and she couldn't come after him. He put his pistols away and started walking the long way to his allies house.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-23-2011, 05:07 PM

Moldavia looked around and saw places that brought back happy and sad memories of her home and family. She moved her wings around her as the memories came back one by one. Moldavia flaped her wings once more and looked around seeing how SkyTech had control of mostt of the city but not all, she turned and flew back to but but something caught her eye, her troops. Moldavia landed and went to each one of them, "All dead. You served The Rebellion well, I'll bury you here where you fell." she said using her demon dragon claws to dig the 5 troops graves. After she was finish, Moldavia contacted base, "I'll be staying out a while longer, I'm going to see if I can find any survivors in the East of Roadia." "Yes ma'am." the voice said back as she flying East towards the ruins of some of the city.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-23-2011, 06:27 PM

Lucifir got to his allies place and ducked in, not wanting to cause attention, it was in the south of Roadia. He had to stay there to lay low for a bite, until that dragon shapeshifter can't find him, will he was sure she didn't see him, but still. He thought about why killing the rebels made him feel so bad. He couldn't think of why though, he put that out of his mind, he had lived in roadia his whole life, and he had a job to do, he didn't know if he was doing the right thing though.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-24-2011, 02:40 AM

Moldavia flew through the air until she was started by a voice on the complink, "Lady Moldavia, are you there?" the familiar voice said to her, "Drake you startled me. What is it?" she asked flapping her wings harder to stay afloat. "We have trouble. I have 1 dead and 2 critically wounded, I need you help getting them back to the base. Our position is South of the base, a few miles from it actually." Drake ,jkiosaid in a calm voice as he checked the the two near death troops. "Ok here I come." she said zooming to the South as fast as she could.

Drake watched over the wounded troops as he waited for Moldavia. His chains moved and clinged together as they waited for the Leader to come. Drake looked around at the semi destoryed building and busted streets. He remembered when they were once beautiful and full of life and now dead and decaying and like the memories made his mind become stale. Drake looked in the sky for Moldavia. Drake sat on the ground with a loud thud, he was heavier that the average male demon. Weighting almost 600 pounds of pure muscle and flesh, and he was the only one ever to bare his weight. 'Hurry Lady Moldavia, before its too late.' Drake thought to himself as his chains started moving by themselves again.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-24-2011, 01:52 PM

Lucifir saw that he was most likely in the clear, but he would sneak out the back and stick to the shadow's like a ninja, he was very stealthy and silent when it came to this and he knew he could most likely make it to at least the skytech building if he needed, if not his hideout. It turns out he made it to his hide out with no problem and ducked in, shutting and locking the door with elements, it was a very strong lock he found.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-24-2011, 09:00 PM

Drake heard a pair of wings flapping in the distance, he looked up and saw Moldavia coming striaght to him. He braced himself as she crashed right into him with a loud thud, but the enpacked didn't make him at all. "Are you ok Lady Moldavia?" he asked looking down at the demon dragon girl as she looked up at him with red eyes. "I'm sorry, I was flying too fast. You call for a transport, I'm going to look for survivors." she said pressing a button on the complink. "I would like a transport ASAP, we have two critically wounded troop, we need that transport now. Position is five miles South of the base." "Yes Lady Moldavia, we're on our way." they said going offline then she looked at Drake. "I would have taken them myself but I was too weak, sorry Lady Moldavia." Drake said looking down then felt her have on his chin, "It's ok, I understand and you to call me Moldavia. Now I have to continue looking for survivors, I'll be at the base soon." she said flapping her wings and waved good-bye to Drake then continued to search for survivors. Flying low to the ground, Moldavia flew slowly to half destoryed building and started searching the area thoroughly.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-24-2011, 09:30 PM

Lucifir was now again east, he didn't notice anyone looking for him so he felt himself relax. He then sat on his beat up couch, it was his favorite though, he saved all the money he gets from his jobs, and had quite a bit saved, he got what he needed and nothing else, the only things he didn't neccassarily need is his silenced pistols he used today and he was glad to have made that purchase. He laid down on the couch, which had a wider seat then normal so he could comfortably sleep on it and fell asleep.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-25-2011, 01:10 AM

Moldavia flew around in the Southern part of the city Roadia. Without even knowing it, Moldavia was being targeted and was soon attacked.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 04-25-2011 at 10:20 AM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2011, 01:21 AM

He heard the beat of wings and the sudden sound of an attack. He ran out, stealthily. He saw his target go down, and ran to where she was attacked. He didn't see where she was attacked from though, why did he care though, he did, this was his kill, not anyone else's.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-25-2011, 10:36 AM

((srry the last one was so short, i had 2 go to bed :illgetu: ))

Moldavia felt the bullets hit her causing her to bleed in certain areas of her body. The bullets from the attack hit her wings, causing the bones in her wing to break. Moldavia passed out in the air and hit the ground hard, causing her arm to bruise more and became broken. Moldavia could somehow feel the pain as she laid there, as if she were dead.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2011, 10:39 AM

He ran over to where she fell, and made sure she still had a pulse. He couldn't tend to the wounds here, he needed her in full health, he wouldn't kill a dying target.
((it's alright, mine is too))

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-25-2011, 01:21 PM

Moldavia layed there in pain and started to move a little as she tried to shake off the pain but to success. Moldavia grunted softly as she breathed steadily, her dragon blood wouldn't allow her to die so easily and yet the rest of her kind was gone. Moldavia opened her eyes for a moment only to have them close again and she laid there in more pain.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2011, 07:26 PM

"Don't try to move." he warned her. He picked her up easily. "I'll take you to where I can tend to your wounds. He knew by using the elements he could heal here, but he didn't think it worth it right now to do that, he wouldn't waste his energy for a target unless it came time he needed to.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-25-2011, 10:36 PM

Moldavia feeled her body being lifted but she couldn't see who the person was that picked her up. Her tail dangled over the ground as she tried to open her eyes but the pain was killing her and her broken wing she got from to the fall. Moldavia moaned and groaned softly in pain, her blood started clinging to the strange person that was helping her now. She passed out again, causing her head to collapse on the stranger's chest.

Drake was waiting for the transport until it finally came. He was about to board when he got the feeling that Moldavia needed help, "Good on to the base. I have to find Lady Moldavia." he said as his cape turned into wings and he flew in the air. Moldavia was missing and he could tell that she needed help but couldn't see where she was. 'Hold on Lady Moldavia, I'm coming.' he thought to himself as his large red wings flapped in the air.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2011, 10:43 PM

He soon got her to his hideout and laid her on the couch. He deiced with her blood all over his shirt and such that he should just heal her the way he could. He held his hands above her and muttered something to get it started and the elements surrounded him in orbs and the healing process started. It took five minutes but it tired him out. He passed out when he was done, he wound up laying across her, his head on her chest. his legs on the ground.

Saya went to the rebel base and asked to see the leader, not really knowing who it was. She had to wait sitting on a chair in the common area of the building.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-26-2011, 12:18 AM

Moldavia woke up after 30 minutes, when she opened her eyes everything was blury. After a while, her vision started to clear up and she looked down. Moldavia's eyes widen when she saw a strange man sleeping on her chest. Moldavia screamed and quickly pushed him off her. The man hit the floor hard and she jumped as closed her eyes tight then opened one, "Who are you, a-and wh-why were you on me like that?" she asked breathing hard placing her clawed hand over her chest.

Drake continued flying and couldn't find her, pls his energy was almost gone so flying back to base and walking in the common room, he saw a girl. "May I help you?" he asked tilting his head slightly as his red cape wrapped around him and the chains clinged to the ground

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-26-2011, 12:25 AM

He awoke and was startled awake. "I healed you, I passed out after that, which is why I was laying on you, sorry for the scare." he said. "I saw that you were hurt so I helped you, South Roadia can be dangerious." he said smiling softly. His heart fluttered a bit.

Saya looked up at the presens ein the room and when she got over the scary look relaxed. "I'm here to join the rebel cause." she told him. "I can hack into any technology easily and I can fight very well, Are you the leader?" she asked him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-26-2011, 02:33 AM

Moldavia looked at the man as she continued breathing hard. She flapped her flap once and looked at her body and seen that she was ok. "I-I guess you're telling the truth then." she said looking around the little house she was in, "Wh-Where are we a-and who are you?" Moldavia asked standing up as her tail swayed side to side, her long white blonde hair fell at her sides looking at the man in his eyes. She tilted her head and felt her heart skip a beat as she continued to look to him.

Drake listened to the girl, "A techie? We could use one of those. No I'm not the leader, the name is Drake, I'm the leader's right hand man. I'll show you around until she returns." he explainedas he gestured to the girl to follow him. "What is your name?" he asked turning to face her.