VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-26-2011, 02:37 AM

Lucifir stood up. "I am a neutral assassin, my name is Calicifir." he said lying about his name. "I brought you to my friends hideout to heal you." he said.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-26-2011, 01:13 PM

Moldavia looked at Calicifir. "Pleased to meet you Calicifer. I'm sorry for pushing you like that, I paniced when I saw you on me like that." she said holding her arm and folded her wings little embarrassed that she harmed the person that had healed her. "A neutral assassin? You don't work for SkyTech? Wait, don't answer that, if you did you would have killed me by now." Moldavia giggled lightly as she thought about what she just asked.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-26-2011, 08:09 PM

"This is true if hired by Skytech I would have killed you, but I healed you." he said confuzed on why he even healed her. "I get jobs from neutral clients to take out ones bothering them. I am sorry to say I have killed some rebels that trailed off the beliefs of the rebellion." he said, he had just not for neutral clientel. Nice to meet you too. It's quite alright and understandable." he said. He was being nice to make her trust him hoping it worked.
Saya smiled at him. "Sounds good." she said happily. "Do you think she'll let me join?" she asked curiously.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-26-2011, 10:57 PM

Moldavia looked away then moved her bangs from in front of her face, "They will surly be missed." she said swaying her tail low and thought about what she could do. "But I must head back to the base before something happens. They need me, you may come to if you wish." she said turning to face Lucifir. A smile creeped on her face as Moldavia folded her wings and waited for his answer.

Drake smiled then looked at Saya, "I believe she will, I know her well. She will probably want to she what you can do." he said slowly walking to the command center, "This is the command center, this is where we monitor the actitives of the SkyTech and missions the troops are on." he said in a firm voice as she guided Saya through the command center.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-27-2011, 12:24 AM

Lucifir nodded. "I'd love to." he said he smiled at this chance for intel, but in a happy way, to make it seem like he was excited about going there.
Saya looked at him. She nodded and followed him.
((remember he said his name was Calcifir.))

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-27-2011, 03:19 AM

((srry))

Moldavia opened her wings and started to flap them. "Well let's go Calicifir." she said flapping her wings and soaring in the sky.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-27-2011, 10:47 AM

Lucifir under the name Calciifr followed her easily, not lossing track of where she was, he used his heightened sense of where people were to follow her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-27-2011, 03:18 PM

Moldavia continued flying and periodically looked back to see if Calicifir was still there. She giggled lightly and started to look sor the secret entrance to the base. The base itself was too far and using the secret entrance would be faster. MOldavia turned right and landed in an alley and typed in her code as the dumpster opened and the tunnel appeared under the garbage bags. 'Now I just have too wait for Calicifir, but why do I find weird around him?' she asked herself as her tail swayed side to side.

Drake looked at the screens and saw Moldavia standing in front of the one of the entrances to the base. "It's the leader, why is she just standing there?" he asked one of the observers, "We don't know, we have to wait and find out sir." she said zooming in closer to the demon dragon girl as she stood there as if waiting for someone.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-27-2011, 07:33 PM

Lucifir got to the entrance and got excited, fakely but well. "This is the entrance?" he asked her. He felt weird about this like he was fighting for the wrong side.
Saya looked at the screen. "I've seen her around before." she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-28-2011, 12:12 AM

Moldavia looked at the man and nodded, "Yes, you can say that now come on and jump quickly, the door will close soon." she said jumping in the dumpster and slid down the tunnel.

Drake looked at Saya, "That's the leader, Moldavia the demon dragon. She'll be here soon, I hope your ready to meet her?" he said pressing a button that opened a hatch on the wall as Moldavia slid out and landed on her feet.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2011, 01:42 AM

Lucifir jumped. He landed on his feet a minute after she did. He saw a bg fire like demon or something and a girl. He looked around at his surroundings, his fake excitement covering up his true intent. Mapping out the building he was now in.
Saya smiled excitedly seeing the leader. "Your an amazingly brave being." she said. "I am here to join you as a techie."

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-28-2011, 05:18 PM

Moldavia looked at Calicifir and smiled as he entered the base then turned her attention to the girl standing next to Drake. "Thank you and I would love to have a techie join the Rebellion. Are you able to defend yourself when we go on our missions? Most of the time, techies are on their own missions." she said folding her arms and swayed her tail happily. "Who is he?" Drake asked tilting his head a little, "Oh this is Calicifir, he healed me when I got wounded." she said with a gently smile then looked back at Saya.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2011, 09:12 PM

"I can fight well enough." Saya said. Lucifir looked at the one he found to be big. "It's nice to meet you. I saw her get hurt and I figured I should take care of her wounds, I've seen her around so I knew who she was at once." he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-29-2011, 12:20 AM

Moldavia smiled then nodded her head a little, "Wonderful, I believe you will be an excellent new member to the team." she smiled happily and looked at Drake and Calicifir.

Drake looked at the boy named Calicifir, "I'm Drake, nice to meet you as well. Thank you for healing her, I don't know where we wiil be if she got killed." he said looking at Saya then back at Moldavia. "I must get to the infirmary now, I trust you will be in good hands." Drake said walking to the door then out of the room.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-29-2011, 12:23 AM

"My pleassure." Lucifir said. He wouldn't hurt anyone just yet, not even being armed. Saya looked at Drake and smiled at him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-30-2011, 07:03 PM

Moldavia looked at Saya and thought of an idea, "Saya, why don't you go with Drake to the infirmary, you can learn how to use the medical equipment when you are on the missions, I'm sure Drake won't mind." she said smiling and looked at Drake as the door opened and he turned around, "Sure, I dont mind, she can come with me." Drake said waiting for Saya. Moldavia looked at Calicifir and smiled, "I will show you around the base if you wish to." Moldavia asked swaying her tail happily.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-30-2011, 07:52 PM

Saya looks at hhim." sure." she said following him.
Lucifir nods. "Sure, I'd love to." he said happily.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-30-2011, 10:35 PM

Drake walked to the infirmary and walked inside, "Doc! Where are ya?" he asked looking around the office and seen the doctor. "Oh dear, Drake go and lay down and who is this?" she asked looking at Saya. Drake was too exhausted to speak as he laid on the bed in pain as the bed squeaked from his weight.

Moldavia gently held Calicifir's hand and started walking out of the observation room and towards the armory, "This is we get our weapons fixed and when some of our weapon malfunction. The techies would come and fix them." she explained looking at Calicifir then looked at the demons fixing some of the weapons from most recent missions.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-30-2011, 11:07 PM

He felt warm from her hand. "Nice, very organized." He said.
Saya looked at the doctor. "I'm Saya, I'm a hacker ind of person and I just recently joined the rebellion." she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-01-2011, 01:05 AM

Theresa smiled, "Pleased to meet you and welcome to the Rebellion, Theresa, one of the many healers of the Rebellion. I guess you're here to see how most of the machines work when it comes to healing." she said walking to Drake as she poked at the his bulky arms to find the pain. "Hacking missions can be dangerous, so it makes sense that Lady Moldavia would sense you here." Theresa said as she started to heal the 600 pound male demon.

Moldavia smiled at Calicifir, "Thank you, we must keep it organized to allow the ones that go on the missions to have somewhere to go. If a mission is in operation then the troops would go the wall and a hatch door will open." she said then walked out and started to walk in the long hallway. Moldavia continued to hold his hand and started to feel how warm it was.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 01:09 AM

Saya watched carefully how the machinery was run here.
Before they leave the room Lucifir quickly and quietly takes a gun from a counter and hides it in his back pocket. He followed her to in the long hallway.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-01-2011, 06:31 AM

Theresa continued to heal Drake, "With Drake to heal him, about 5 or 6 times since he is a very large demon. Most male demons would need about 1 or 2, but Drake needs more." she said as the machine was about halfway done and Drake laid there with his eyes close and waited for the machine to finish.

Moldavia looked at Calicifir and smiled, "This is a very long hallway, now I know why I hate it." she said hoping to encountered a door soon.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 07:26 PM

Lucifir smiled back. Just then bots from Sky tech came out. Lucifir cursed under his breath, they went for Moldavia. He pulled the gun from the armory out and shot them to stop them but not break the circuitry. He looked at her and didn't know what she'd think, he knew she'd recognize the gun he now held. He was sure the techies here would want a look at how these things worked too.
Saya watched the machine do it's job in fascination.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-01-2011, 09:12 PM

Moldavia continued walking and looked at Calicifir returning a smile to him. When she looked forward and saw the robots of SkyTech coming after her. Moldavia had no weapon as her eyes widen in fear, she coud had blown fire at them but she might accidently melt the metal and kill the rebels in the rooms. Suddenly heared Calicifir shooting a gun at the bots destorying them. "Oh my, thank you Cali..." she stopped and saw the gun he was holding, it was her gun from a previous mission she was on and stared at it, "Where did you...Did you take that from the armory?" she asked with a worried look on her face. Some of the scouts came and saw the bots on the floor, "Take the bots to autopsy and have them analyzied." she said panting a little, "Yes ma'am." they said taking the bots away.

Theresa looked at Saya, "You seem fascinated by this." she said as Drake sit up slowly and the machine finished healing him. Drake felt the bed crank under him as he stood up and moved his arms around in a circle. "Go over there so we can check your sight." Therea told Drake then looked at Saya. "This isn't really needed but it helps to know if they can see where they are going." she smiled then walked to Drake started to walk in a straight line.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 09:20 PM

Saya watched and took note on what she did.
Lucifir looked at her and after the scouts had gone with the bots he dropped the gun. "I lied about somethings. My name isn't Calcifir it's Lucifir. I was hired by SkyTech to kill you, but I see that it's more benefical to Roadia to keep you al;ive and the rebellion. I'm going to get killed for saving you. I took this from the armory debating killing you or myself." he said. "And I've developed feelings for you making it so I couldn't let you die, especially by my hand, I couldn't kill you."