Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-01-2011, 10:05 PM

Moldavia eyes widen more as she looked at Lucifir, hearing that his real name was Lucifir and not Calicifir, how he was going to kill her and that he was hired by SkyTech. She wanted to back away but she also wanted to hear more and she did. Lucifir also explained that he took the gun to either kill her or kill himself but he started to develope feelings for her. Moldavia blushed a little then looked away, "I started to develop feeling for you but if you were going to kill me then you must have brought those bots here somehow." she said looking back at him.

Drake stoped walking and looked at the door, he heard some commotion outside to the door. "What is going on out there?" he asked walking to the door then looked and saw the scouts carrying SkyTech bots to autopsy, Drake tried to leave but Theresa grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Wait, we have to finish, you can't just leave." she struggled pulling the 600 pound man back.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 10:48 PM

"I can assure you I have nothing to do with those bots." he said. "I have no trackers or beacons in me. Have me searched if you like but I'm not lying." he said. "Why would I save you if I brought them here?"
Saya wondered what was going on, why was there gun shots? she stayed though terrified that she would get in the middle of a gun fight.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-03-2011, 12:03 AM

Moldavia looked away and thought about it. "You have a point. I'm sorry for accusing you." she said kissing Lucifir's cheek then smiled happily. But she thought about where the bots came from and how did they get in the base. She took about it and started to drift into la-la land as she thought about it, causing her to look into Lucifir's eyes.

Theresa and Drake started to have a tug-of-war with Drake's arm, "If you leave then I will not finish, even if you come back." Theresa said then glared at Drake. Drake scoffed then looked back at the healer demon, "Fine, let's get it over with." Drake said then walked back to the bed then laid back down and closed his eyes. "He can be stubborn." she said shaking her head then looked at Saya, "Ready to finish?" Theresa asked gesturing towards Drake.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 12:22 AM

Angel kissed her on the lips and wraped his arms around her. He blushed and pulled away.
Saya looked at her. "I can try." she said. "Be nice to the new one now." she said to Drake.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-03-2011, 02:50 AM

[0.0 awesome and that was a little unexpected]

Moldavia's eyes when when she got kissed by Lucifir. She started to blush from the kiss and when he wraps his arms around her, Moldavia felt like she was about to melt. When Lucifir pulled away quickly and blushed, Moldavia couldn't say anything for a good few minutes, but what could she say, she never was kissed before and this was unexpected and she just stared at him in silence.

Drake grumbled then looked at Saya, "I will be nice, I just hate sitting her and doing nothing. For all we know those could be the bots that attacked my group a while ago." he argued then felt a hand on his forehead. "Your troops are fine but you won't be if you don't sit back." Theresa said then sat on him to keep him down, "iMay you hand me that sinitive, it will calm him down." she asked in a gently and kind voice.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 10:01 AM

Lucifir finally found his voice. "This may sound weird but I've been developing feelings for you. I love you Moldavia." he said. "That's why I stopped those bots, and I didn't let you die when you were hurt. And why I didn't kill you when I had the chance before the bots came." his arms were still wraped around her and he could feel the warmth of her. "I must admit, when you guys had that fight in the park I killed your troops, I'm sorry."
Saya looked to Theresa as she gave her what she asked for. "I don't know what I'm doing though." she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-04-2011, 02:18 AM

Moldavia looked at Lucifir as she blushed brightly, her eyes widen slightly when she heard him say that he developed feeling for her and that he was in love with her. Moldavia relaxed her body a little more as she felt Lucifir's arms around her still and the warmth was comforting. MOldavia gasped when she heard Lucifir say that he killed her troops in the park, "I-I-I don't know what to say or how I feel. But I do love you as well." Moldavia said gently placing her hand on his cheek and kissed him back.

Theresa smiled then picked at Drake's arm. "Put that in his arm so he can relax." she said with a smiled then looked at him. "Get off me." Drake said glaring at Theresa then looked at Saya.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-04-2011, 10:30 AM

Lucifir smiled. He didn't expect to kiss him back, let alone love him back. "If you want I could show you what I used to do that, they're custom guns that draw from my elemental power and that's the ammo, so they're useless in others hands, unless they themsleves are elementals like me." he said. "I usually use swords though." he held her closer. "I'm going to get hell for saving you." he knew he would.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-04-2011, 10:31 PM

Moldavia smiled then nodded to him. "I would love to actually see this." she said smiling warmly back to Lucifir as she felt him hold her closer to him. She felt his warmth and for the first time while in Lucifir's presence, Moldavia felt safe. She jumped a little when he said that he would get in trouble for saving her, "Then I shall protect you. The Rebellion and I will protect you from SkyTech, I give you my word." Moldavia said gently stroking Lucifir's long hair.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-04-2011, 11:53 PM

"Thank you, I want to help you stop SkyTech, Roadia used to be such a good place now it's all fucked up." he said. "If you wish we can go back to my hideout and I can show you how those guns work once we make sure everything is squared away. At somepoint he dropped the gun, luckily it didn't go off. He felt safe with her, his most unlikely ally and lover. "I know that we can do this, I have connections that like me are neutral and love Roadia and will protect it, fighting on your side."

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-05-2011, 01:24 AM

Moldavia nodded in agreement, "Yes that is true, Roadia was once beautiful but with a little faith, it will be beautiful once more." she said smiling more, gently placing her hands on Lucifir's shoulders. When she heard him say to go to his hideout and see how he used to guns, she nodded again. "I'd love to see and thank you, the more allies we have, the better our chances with winning." Moldavia said giggling a little then curled her tail behind her happily.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 10:23 AM

"Lets make sure nobody else had an experience like ours with the bots first though. I'm sure he they sent more, or they were just trying to collect information, but they didn't do that did they?" he said. He held her hand unwrapping his arms from around her.
Saya helped with Drake while Theresa helped her through the process.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-05-2011, 01:17 PM

[huh? me confused with words...wait, no its just early lol]

Moldavia looked at Lucifir then nodded her head, "[COLR="DarkOrchid"]Maybe that can be Saya's job, I'll see how well she can get into our system and I can see if they took anything.[/COLOR]" she said and blushed a little as he held her hand. They both started walking to the infirmary where they both were.

Drake and Theresa watched as Saya was doing the procedure correctly, "Now Drake, how do you feel?" Theresa asked looking at him. "Weird." Drake said closing his eyes then tilted his head as he started to day dream. "Good now, that he's calm we..." Theresa stopped and heard Moldavia coming, "Get ready, Lady Moldavia is coming." she said standing up and straightened out her clothes.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-05-2011, 08:48 PM

Saya made sure she was respect able.
Lucifir followed her into the infrimary.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-06-2011, 12:56 AM

Moldavia walked in the infirmary and looked at the demons that were looking at Theresa, Drake and Saya. "How is he?" she asked looking at Drake then gently touched his forhead. "He's fine Lady Moldavia. He just needs a little rest." Theresa said smiling happily then walked to see his chart. Moldavia looked at Saya then smiled to her. "I have a task for you. I wish to see your hacking skills. We were attacked by bots from the SkyTech bastards again. I need you to see if you can see if they took any intel from us." she said tilting her head slightly then smiled wider, "You think you can do it?" Moldavia asked swaying her tail curiously.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2011, 01:00 AM

Saya's eyes lit up with the challenge. "Give me ten minutes and you'll know everything you need to." she said, she pulled a portable computer from her bag and turned it on. "So your saying hack into your systems here, or the systems at Skytech?" she asked. her computer was untracable by any system she hacked made it that way herself.
Lucifir looked at her curioulsy. He wondered just how good this hacker was.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-06-2011, 02:01 AM

Moldavia smiled at Saya warmly, "I need you to hack into our system and see if you can see any missing data that seem suspiciously gone and I wish to see if you can check the bots to see if they still have it in their systems or if they sent it." she said looking at Lucifir with a quick smile this looked back at Saya.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-06-2011, 10:07 AM

"Yes maam." Within 10 minutes like she said she had gotten past all firewalls and such. "It seems that nothinbg is missiing. I shall go check the bots for any intel, just cause nothing seems to be missing doesn't mean it's not."
Lucifir was amazed, she got past everything in no time.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-07-2011, 01:32 AM

Moldavia smiled more and giggled, "Wonderful, follow me." she said walking out of the infirmary. "Theresa, make sure that Drake is ok." she asked turning her head towards her. "Of course Lady Moldavia." Theresa said bowing likely then started treating Drake's wounds. Moldavia gently grabbed Lucifir's hand and started walking to the autopsy room.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 01:33 AM

Lucifir happily let her lead him.
Saya followed her to the autopsy room.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-08-2011, 02:29 AM

Moldavia walked in the autopsy room then looked at the bots, "Any damage done?" she asked tilting her head a little at the bots. "None Lady Moldavia. But we can't get any information out of them." one of the doctors said then looked at the report they did on the bots. "I see. Saya, this is calling your name. Hack into them and see what we can learn." Moldavia said with a soft smile but used a firm tone.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-08-2011, 06:08 PM

Saya nodded and went to work. It was easier then hacking the system and got into all the bots saving the data in convenient spots on her laptop. "They almost sent the data on everyone here, but i'm guessing that was interupted when Lucifir saved you, or when these guys started tinkering with them." she said. "All data they collected was hidden in a momentary mind state, but i took that, I can add that to the system for you if you wish." she finished telling her findings.

Lucifir was impressed. Saya was an incredible hacker. He looked at Moldavia. "You have a very good team here, I'm sure my allies and friends will help you, they like the people they help to be organized." he said. "We'll win this struggle and win back Roadia, I'm sure of it."

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-08-2011, 10:24 PM

Moldavia thought about what Saya said then nodded her head, "Yes, if we add that to the rest of the data we 'burrowed' from SkyTech, then we may be closer to figuring out what they are planning to build." she folding her arms and laid her tail on the floor. While wondering what SkyTech could be doing, Moldavia looked at Lucifir as he started to talk to her. She smiled happily then replied, "Thank you Calicifir and it would be an honor to have your allies help us." she said with a smile then looked at everyone else and walked out with a sort of sad look on her face.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-08-2011, 10:29 PM

Lucifir followed her out. He wanted to know what was bothering her, and help anyway he could. He would make a notew to call up his friends later today. When they had gotten to a quiet place in the hall he stopped her gently. "What's wrong?" he asked her.
Saya nodded and found the plans from Sky tech in more detail, saving them as well to her laptop in a convient spot.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-09-2011, 06:32 PM

Moldavia jumped then looked at Lucifir, "I feel bad. I feel like I am putting these people in danger because they are with the Rebellion. I often feel like I am like SkyTech." she said looking away as her arms folded and placed her hand on the side if her forehead where her hot pink horns came out. Moldavia didn't like feeling like this and often tried to hide these emotions from everyone.