The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-20-2013, 03:17 AM

Those stick figures could sell lol

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-20-2013, 04:16 AM

After this I'm not going to talk about it anymore John, I did not anywhere type that you could not bid. Don't assume things.

@ M i r o
We're just playing around D: like they do in the movies

@Ashtyn
Oh really? :D

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-20-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
I'll get my reference in tonight Miro!! (it'll be super detailed, I promise!)
Okedokey :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtyn Leigh View Post
Those stick figures could sell lol
Stick figures??? Where?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
After this I'm not going to talk about it anymore John, I did not anywhere type that you could not bid. Don't assume things.

@ M i r o
We're just playing around D: like they do in the movies

@Ashtyn
Oh really? :D
Loolol then whose playing your stunt doubles?

---------- Post added 12-20-2013 at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
I AM RESISTING AB SO HARD.

/dies.
Why? xD

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-20-2013, 10:47 PM

Yes, exactly Stunt Doubles! You see, me and Dystopia are going to be in this action movie, and we're like secret agent assassins who have a contract for each other O_O Dun.. dUn... duN NUN!!!!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 12-21-2013, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
[SIZE="5"]@ Randdy; Make yourself into an OC? That's rare. I don't feel satisfied with myself enough to do that. I just contribute my attributes into my Ocs and I'm good. xDD *But yeah, that's okay. More than likely if you don't send it to me until Xmas week, it won't be added in for a good while.

Just make sure to provide expression memes from deviantart. They have a wide range from clothing to expressions. Or any anime/manga pictures that best represents your clothing/accessories. At least for harder descriptive details. And how you want your eyelashes to be because I always make them lustrous, luuulz

&& if you want to be girly - less girly - transgender, etc etc.

Higher??? Wouldn't that scare others away?
LOL It's because I want an OC that means something to me. Basically, I feel many people would alter things about them if they could - well this would be my "altered" self. That being said, there aren't that many things I would alter because I do love who I am. 8D

I'm writing it up right now! Power went out last night because of the storm ToT! I LOVE LUSTROUS EYELASHES!!!! I think that's another reason I love your art so much, it's very much the style I love. Beautiful and lustrous hahaha!

It wouldn't scare people away! You might actually get bid wars instead of people just autobuying ;)! You're one of the best artists on this site. Take a chance! I'd put the autobuy at 10k and let people outbid each other.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-21-2013, 01:57 AM

ROUND 5 IS STILL OPEN

I havent gotten to any other art yet. Prolly wont until after Christmas?
Depends what my bf is doing. @ w @*

---------- Post added 12-20-2013 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote:
LOL It's because I want an OC that means something to me. Basically, I feel many people would alter things about them if they could - well this would be my "altered" self. That being said, there aren't that many things I would alter because I do love who I am. 8D

I'm writing it up right now! Power went out last night because of the storm ToT! I LOVE LUSTROUS EYELASHES!!!! I think that's another reason I love your art so much, it's very much the style I love. Beautiful and lustrous hahaha!

It wouldn't scare people away! You might actually get bid wars instead of people just autobuying ;)! You're one of the best artists on this site. Take a chance! I'd put the autobuy at 10k and let people outbid each other.
Awww, I getccha. That is vey true. I would go back and never get snake bites. Loolool
And you better always love who chu are (/∇\*)。o○♡

Storm? Like a snow storm or a lightening storm? I hate it when that stuffuu happens...
yay! Then its all good xD

errr, I think there would be a few that would intimidated, lul
pffffft! Smooth talker

---------- Post added 12-20-2013 at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Yes, exactly Stunt Doubles! You see, me and Dystopia are going to be in this action movie, and we're like secret agent assassins who have a contract for each other O_O Dun.. dUn... duN NUN!!!!
Hmmm. How are you paying for your guyses stunt doubles? :P

Last edited by M i r o; 12-21-2013 at 02:04 AM..

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 12-21-2013, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Awww, I getccha. That is vey true. I would go back and never get snake bites. Loolool
And you better always love who chu are (/∇\*)。o○♡

Storm? Like a snow storm or a lightening storm? I hate it when that stuffuu happens...
yay! Then its all good xD

errr, I think there would be a few that would intimidated, lul
pffffft! Smooth talker
PSH! I don't need to smooth talk, I autobought XDDDDD!!!

Snake bites eh? Did they leave markings? I would make my hair grow faster (it's in the middle of my back, but I want it LONGGGGER) and I would add freckles XDD!!!

ALRIGHT, YOU READY FOR THIS BEAST?

------

ALRIGHTTT! First off - your art is one of my favourite styles so don't be shy to be very YOU when you draw this babe! I trust you soooo much! Note: I'm going to describe everything from head to toe with colours. I realize that this piece is a Neck/Shoulder Bust and might not include colour (though please please have rosy cheeks!!) but I want to include everything so that you get a good feel for what I am looking for (and I'm going to use this description in the future hahaha)

First off, since I will reference to "me" quite a bit, here are my pictures:
- One
- Two
- Three

Now the description!

HAIR

- LONG dark brown hair
- Always parted on my right side and hanging on my left side (as seen in the pictures), with bangs swept to the left side as well.
- Loose curls/waves (not straight but not curly)
- This picture represents perfectly the "to the side" and the "loose curls/wavy" - The "poker-faced" and "weeping" here
- This picture also shows a good version of the hair I normally have, how it's all flipped up and over to one side - the bangs however in this picture are not actually (nor the colour) - The "casual" here

EYES

- Dark brown
- I love your lustrous eyelashes!

EXPRESSION

I really like flirty & sexy but at the same time bashful. So I think one would get that by making the expression very "dominant" and "confident" but adding the blush. Here are some examples:

- "Dominant"
- "Bashful"

So basically I like the "sexy" feel in the dominant, but I love the full out blush from the bashful. For a final example, I feel like THIS art piece is PERFECT for the "dominant/sexy" feel, but if she had a ton of blush, it would also bring in the bashfulness. I hope I explained this okay! Just ask if I didn't.

OTHER BODY TRAITS

- Skin is very pale "light ivory" would be the make-up reference if you wear cover up xDD!!
- Full eyebrows; not bushy, but not just a simple line.
- My toe nails are almost always black and my finger nails are almost always "french manicure" style.

CLOTHING

I'm VERY girly and I wear dresses about 85% of the time. That being said, I like to let my "geek" or "nerd" side show through my girlyness. I do so by adding combat boots to my dress get-ups, nintendo paddle belts etc. I LOVE lace and puffy crinoline dresses!

Here are some "anime" styles of how the dress would fit:

- "Summer"
- "Normal"
- Click - without the silly arm thing xD
- This one is perfect for the length and how the "boob" area would work in correlation to the waist band on it: click! This one also works great for length and bust to waist band ratio: "semi-formal"!

Now, as for what dress do I want (pattern, whatever)…I'm going to give you a bit of free reign BUT I know you like "detailed" so I will show you all the dresses I have that I like most and you can pick ANY one to design it from. If that's not detailed enough, just say so and I'll give you more direction, but I'm really just into girly things XD In no particular order (I have close to 70 dresses, so this is really narrowing it down haha):

- Front & Back
- Front
- Front
- Front & Back
- Front
- Front
- Front

Note: You can alter any colour on any of these! I LOVE purple, silver and white but feel free to go crazy! Not a fan of orange or green!

Now I LOVE necklaces and since this is a neck/bust shot I'd love it if it could be included, but again, not necessary! Here are some of the ones I wear most often:

- HERE

I also wear earrings all the time. I have each ear pierced twice at the bottom and my left ear pierced once at the top. On the bottom I wear any one of THESE, coupled with a small jewel stud next to them (in the second hole). At top it's always just a loop or a silver heart stud.

My boots that I normally always wear with my dresses (in the winter, I wear opaque tights, in the summer I wear nothing):

- BOOTS

Very "me" (without that silly purse): http://images3.chictopia.com/photos/...shoes-_400.jpg

I don't normally wear a ton of makeup, just lots of black mascara a BIT of brown eye liner, a dusting of coral blush that is barely noticeable and lots and lots of mint lip balm (colourless but shiny!)

OKAY GURL. I think this is detailed to the MAX and it's just a neck/bust hahahaha! But I hope it gave you a FULL feel of the style/character etc. Happy, positive vibe, flirtatious and luscious ;D!!!

If you have ANY questions, ask!

---------- Post added 12-20-2013 at 09:34 PM ----------

Oh also! Leave out any detail that is too "cluttery" that's fine :)

Last edited by R a n d e h; 12-21-2013 at 02:20 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-21-2013, 03:40 AM

I BE AUCTION UPPP
Autobuy: Yes
Bidding: 4,000G
Alternate: my.. :( gratitude

this still open? D:

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2013, 05:42 AM

Ahaha.... that is looong xD
Thank you, Randy

@ Pk; yes, it was and now it isnt. Loolol

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-23-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Hmmm. How are you paying for your guyses stunt doubles? :P
Simple! :D With cute art! No one can resist cute things (for long)

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-23-2013, 09:35 PM

That maybe truueeee. But send me your info when you can

---------- Post added 12-23-2013 at 04:36 PM ----------

For your auction thingy

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-23-2013, 10:26 PM

Alright I should have to you by hrmm 5-6 hours from now. I gots to get to work (art drawing) and watch a movie cause I'm on a movie spree this week and past week lol. XD And I garauntee if I got grab those links... bah you know what XD I'll go get them now I just remember I posted them in one of those art shops.

Full page of Ref. in my sketch book.. I should make a digital one some day xD
Here is some color ref. from other arts I got for him.
Art 1 Eye patch, sometimes he wears glasses or nothing :D
Art 1 2 or 3 piercing in his right ear (our left), put how every many you want xD
Art 3 Here it shows he has a lip piercing on his right side of lower lip (our left) Please ;3 include.

And for Bust #2 Can I have.....

XD I never actually thought about it LOL, @u@
I wanna say my mermaid OC but then it's like.. idk then I'm like what about my avatar and I'm like... eeeh D:
So I've decided ! XD
Ignore inner turmoil, thanks :D

My Avatar current ;o Um i'll probably change it so here is a pic of her (w/o bg)
Avi ref

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Ahaha.... that is looong xD
Thank you, Randy

@ Pk; yes, it was and now it isnt. Loolol
8D!

Wait, was I suppose to post two references? XD I thought "2 busts" was just not updated and it was really 1 for auction one and 1 for auction 2 hahahahaha

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 10:21 PM

Yeah it's two picture you are getting Randeh XD

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 07:25 PM

Yes Aksumite. Can I has stick art? And m I r o she does stick art

M i r o
Comatose

Old 01-02-2014, 10:41 PM

Ohhhh, okay.

Well, if anyone has anymore character edits -- please do them while you can.
I will get to the Auction busts as soon as I can. I promise. I have not forgotten.

Head to my chibi shop to pick up team chibis from the ice sculpting game if you haven't yet.
Happy belated holidays! And thank you for your patience.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 10:43 PM

Can I give my second piece to someone Miro? Since I thought I was bidding on one I don't really have two OC's XD

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 PM

ooo *steals* XD Mine?

(if you seen finding nemo I am one of those seagulls LOL)

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 11:45 PM

I'm like that with M I r o's art too

M i r o
Comatose

Old 01-06-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
8D!

Wait, was I suppose to post two references? XD I thought "2 busts" was just not updated and it was really 1 for auction one and 1 for auction 2 hahahahaha
R a n d e h:
Yes. You get 2 busts.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-06-2014, 10:10 PM

DUN DUN DUN DA DUNDUNDUNDUN FIIIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHTTT.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 01-06-2014, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Can I give my second piece to someone Miro? Since I thought I was bidding on one I don't really have two OC's XD
Ah, I didn't catch this one before. Yes, you can give it away to whoever you want to. xD

Quote:
ooo *steals* XD Mine?

(if you seen finding nemo I am one of those seagulls LOL)
luuullllll I used to like that scene xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
I'm like that with M I r o's art too
Aww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
DUN DUN DUN DA DUNDUNDUNDUN FIIIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHTTT.
SHE IS THE ONE* SAILOORRR MOOON!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-06-2014, 10:35 PM

NANANANADUNDNDUNDUNNN!! GUITAR SOLOOO.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-07-2014, 04:28 AM

I like wanna hord your art, no lie.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-07-2014, 04:33 AM

Miro won't let me hoard her art.

Mostly 'cause Miroro got sick of drawing phoenixes.

LOL.