CupCake Fairy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to CupCake Fairy

Old 02-16-2008, 10:22 PM

How Does this work?

Im Kinda New so i have no Idea how to work the events so if any one would be kinda and Help?

Casiana
Word to your Grandmother
Send a message via MSN to Casiana Send a message via Yahoo to Casiana

Old 02-16-2008, 10:30 PM

Check the FAQ at the top of the page, but basically you wander the site and occasionally you'll get a message that says you found some chocolate. The FAQ will tell you how many you need to get an item, and the clue to where the item is located. :3

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-16-2008, 10:33 PM

ok you just browse around and when you see something that says you found chocolate click claim.

the clues are posted here http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=40748

1 is a belt costs 8 choolate
2 white fox cost 12
3 black fox cost 12
4 hair piece cost 15
5 boa.. the thing on my shoulders cost 20
6 fan with cloth cost 20

i can help get you one item maybe one of the foxes. you read the clue and try to guessd hich part of the site iit refers to. if you have the needed amount of chocolates go there if your right you will see a pink box at the bottom of the page. yopu must scroll down all the way. Also note you must have atleast the number of chocolates for box to appear

CupCake Fairy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to CupCake Fairy

Old 02-16-2008, 10:52 PM

Oh Ok thanks for the help :3

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-16-2008, 10:54 PM

ok im sending you a trade. im giving yo uthe whit fox. just click accept dont give me anything.