Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-08-2012, 03:14 AM

**Stops by M i r o's thread** How are is everyone doing?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-08-2012, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micki Chiba View Post
So, how are you?
Getting tired ' n ' such. How about yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada View Post
Yeah, kinda! :D

---------- Post added 11-07-2012 at 09:06 PM ----------

I finally watched the video in this thread's first post. Really cute rendition of that song! XD
FFufu! Yeppers! I don't like Bieber but I like the replacement song of his. :)

@ Lizzerz; I'm living! XD

*mimicks Joey from Friends* How are youuu doin'?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-08-2012, 03:23 AM

I am doing well, just sleepy and should get to bed. ^_^; Anyways I better head off to bed. I'll claim a free item once I post here a bit more.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-08-2012, 03:44 AM

I'm glad you are ~ and okedokey.
I'm too awake to sleep myself lol

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-08-2012, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Haaa. That's because you disappear a lot too. xD
But I don't mind ~ not that you disappear--the @ thingy.

SPOILERX

I don't know why... seriously. It just ruins it for everyone else, really. At least it wasn't as bad as the foreign exchange student Tim (German), who wanted to look at Beastiality all day long. He was living with a girl in my grade (I forget her name)--I guess she caught him in one of her silk panties (or was it thong?) and he was doing the handy-pandy while watching animals do it. LOL He got kicked out of that house and had to live with someone else. He stared at me a lot during lunch time in the hallway... creeped me out.

I think it's because there's no flash on here? It's forum based. That and mostly the blocking system is supposed to block R-rated websites and any sites that have adult language or whatever.

That's okay. I still love you! Making character stuff is hard, anyway.

1-4pm? I am the same way. I think it's because people really do need power naps. School just kills your brain cells that you need--faster.

Geez, Sushi! D:
Candy isn't that great-ish. I choose 100% fruit gummies. Or fat free candy. DO NOT EVER EAT SUGAR FREE CANDY! It has some kind of laxative in it that messes with your digestive system and makes you sick or get really bad stomach cramps.

And that's good. Going to the dentist isn't all that it's cracked up to be. They'll tear you apart and force the pain upon you and act all "I can't believe this person is whining. When am I going to be done?" expression.

...Oh don't remind me...
Pixels are the devils advocate! Eats your life. It will consume you.

Indiana schools, go figure. They don't care who you are. They favor only the athletes (which is pretty universal, right?) and if one normal kid acts wrong and causes trouble, they think the world is ending. They judge you even if you never done anything. It's ridiculous. I... no. I never had any teachers I liked in any of my 7 schools I went to. I also don't have any College professors that I like, either. They're actually worse than regular teachers. :/

Tacos are fruits? But cornmeal and corn stuff is a vegetable.

Your welcome! HAH! Those people are tards. DESKTOPS are precious! Especially since they are downsizing the laptop sizes even more! They're making it dinkier and horrible. I don't want to have "touch screen" everything. It's okay for small, easy-going electronic devices but computers? No.

You should ask for the "ALL in one computer!" I want one. (:
No more COMPUTER TOWERS! Just the monitor, keyboard and mouse. Perfect!

lol I don't. I don't really want much at all. Not even for the holidays.
I only go to my mother if I really need anything, like under garments. The only things I've ever asked for, for "fun" were video games but only a few. I sold a chunk of my games on Amazon a couple of months ago. I hardly ever play anything anyway... I rather read. I'm a big nerdy book worm. <3 The next book set I want is Colleen Housts Tiger Cage Saga! A girl falls in love with a 300 year old prince, who I might add, is pretty good looking (in description, anyway). I read a chapter teaser of it, and it's really good.

Then what do you do with those clothes then!? XD

I do??? I guess I never thought of my layering that way.

---------- Post added 11-07-2012 at 01:41 AM ----------

Yes, you can. :) It'll be in a bit.

Oooo! Thank you for telling me, before you left. ^^
I'm happy about that. I hope you have a goodnight <3
stop the pressess-sushimew is copying miroro because shes soooo cool. what a copy cat >:( "lame!" you will hear form the crowds

if i were on exhcange, i would stop for the time being at least!! awwwe miroro has a creepy admirer xD;

oh no, they block things with the tag "games" so i guess mene isn't tagged with games (for search engines)
makes sense since we dont advertise the games ever

its just how your body works :) it's 1 to 4 pm and am that your body is most tired. thats why when youre pulling an all nighter, you get the most sleepy from that window of time. after that youre good to stay awake haha

candyyyyy i love me some sweets!!
i loove fruit gummies! if its fun to eat and its sweet, gimme gimme gimme *grabby hands*
??? i enver understood why anyone would even want to get sugar free candy? youre oobviously craving for sugar so youre getting candy haha
thanks for the info. that would be gross anyways :(
i have actually broken into the box of halloween candy that we got (my siblings nad i + my mom buying a couple other ones since we didnt get any and theyre our favs ♥ horrey for cute moms) and i just grabbed a few handfulls and now im mowing down on them. take that society! >:3
(miroo, i bet you think im some obese kid but i assure you taht i am not :(

i hate when they have that expression on them because a) it makes me worried that they arent going to do a proper job since they want to leave so much and b) its not fun for me either but at least i suck it up

but you were so good? i hope to see your pixels return when you get the time and energy

bawww miroro you need to attend my high shcool right now. a lot of really cool teachers!!
also you need to come to canada and lvie with me and then you can have all the professor friends you want!!

pfft, its a quote from My Drunk Kitchen xD

my step father has a laptop and omagahh
i kept trying to type but my hands arent used to hovering so i would accidentally touch the touchpad and move it awords would be in the middle of a sentence???nd the my
(on laptops, i look at my keyboard more than the screen to type...no judging!)

waaaah but what about your usb?
aand i think my friend has one. its really mind boggling and i dont get how it works /:
shes really bad at explaining it too

im in a constant state of want and thats really bad
ive learned to not voice it as much or if i say i want it, to make sure to say that i dont want it after if im in front of other people
my mom still indulges me in the occassional plushie of a duck or something haha ♥
maan i have problems getting rid of things so if i am going to sell my things, there will be pigs flying or something omgah
that books sounds really interesting im going to write it down for later reading too :33

i have them in my closet and goshh i always look at it and think ill wear it later but i just dont?

mhmm!!

---------- Post added 11-07-2012 at 07:56 PM ----------

late reply but ehhh i got distracted :P

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-08-2012, 04:00 AM

Hello guys!

What's up?

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 11-08-2012, 04:44 AM

does a little happy dance for her item!! thanks so much.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-08-2012, 06:06 AM

Hello spiced!

How are you?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-08-2012, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
I usually end up with 100 tokens wasting, yeah.

aww! I'm glad you are satisfied with it! I wish I could get some more matching outfits. I change more than 4 times to make my outfits work. lol

American Apparel...? I don't think I ever heard of that before.
American Eagle, yes.

Oh, dear. Is that nail polish watery?

Cause flink-a-stink is the new trend. 8)
Or were you talking about the guy?

You're welcome! Hahahaha, you don't have to feel that way with me.
It's all good here. ^^

Yes you can.

*worshiply sends luff to Lizzzy* Alll hailll my master! XD jkjk

Lumps? I could still whack-ya-over the head if you want lumps. mwahahahaha >9)

Adventure Time is aweeesome.

---------- Post added 11-07-2012 at 12:20 PM ----------

WherededIGo: Trade was sent - accepted and is awaiting for you!
Thanks a bunch!

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-08-2012, 06:35 AM

Wow, quoted a long post for a short post.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-08-2012, 06:43 AM

lol the magic of postage.

@ Sushi; I shall reply to the text wall when I'm able. XD

@ Whered; Your welcome!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-08-2012, 10:43 AM

I am back from hometown~

So Miroro~ actually I do like Special A. At least the Heroine use her brain.
and I do love school life.

As for Leverage pairing, I think I am a bit 'racist', I felt the outgoing Parker would match Spencer for them looking good together, besides the personality match, outgoing type. I felt rather sorry for the Alec goes bungee jumping... Don't take me wrong though, I DO enjoy Alec's character. Like I said, I have rather serious habit of judging people with cover, so I pair up character with outlook as well...

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-08-2012, 10:50 AM

Anyone around right now?

Still have to get the current EI, I only have around 4 tokens towards that one right now.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-08-2012, 10:52 AM

yes yes, me around~

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-08-2012, 10:53 AM

Hello xuvrette!

I haven't seen you around in a really long time!

What have you been up to?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 11-08-2012, 10:57 AM

Thanks again miro!! Much appreciated. I didn't actually stay last night, just popped on to check a couple of things. Been busy trying to beat pokemon white 2. On victory road!!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-08-2012, 10:57 AM

I was just been gone for 2 days...
But I do appear at the beginning of the event.

Long time no see...
hmm... wait... are you the mewmew with pink?

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 AM

But haven't you been gone before that for a while?

Yes, that's me!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-08-2012, 11:09 AM

Wow, you DO CHANGE A LOT!
Where are all your pinkness?

I was gone... yep, during school time.
Then I came back for the Celestial event just like one and a half months ago?

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-08-2012, 11:31 AM

I still wear pink, but not 100% of the time.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-08-2012, 11:44 AM

but even your sig change...

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 11-08-2012, 06:52 PM

Miro, can I have a Tools of the Trade, please? ^_^

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-08-2012, 07:33 PM

Yeppers!

@ Xu; It depends on who she wants drawn the most that her sig changes.
Or any new art she gets, she displays the longest. xD That's why.

---------- Post added 11-08-2012 at 04:34 PM ----------

Saravi Boo: Trade was sent/accepted and is waiting for you!

---------- Post added 11-08-2012 at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_mew View Post

SPOILERX

stop the pressess-sushimew is copying miroro because shes soooo cool. what a copy cat >:( "lame!" you will hear form the crowds

if i were on exhcange, i would stop for the time being at least!! awwwe miroro has a creepy admirer xD;

oh no, they block things with the tag "games" so i guess mene isn't tagged with games (for search engines)
makes sense since we dont advertise the games ever

its just how your body works :) it's 1 to 4 pm and am that your body is most tired. thats why when youre pulling an all nighter, you get the most sleepy from that window of time. after that youre good to stay awake haha

candyyyyy i love me some sweets!!
i loove fruit gummies! if its fun to eat and its sweet, gimme gimme gimme *grabby hands*
??? i enver understood why anyone would even want to get sugar free candy? youre oobviously craving for sugar so youre getting candy haha
thanks for the info. that would be gross anyways :(
i have actually broken into the box of halloween candy that we got (my siblings nad i + my mom buying a couple other ones since we didnt get any and theyre our favs ♥ horrey for cute moms) and i just grabbed a few handfulls and now im mowing down on them. take that society! >:3
(miroo, i bet you think im some obese kid but i assure you taht i am not :(

i hate when they have that expression on them because a) it makes me worried that they arent going to do a proper job since they want to leave so much and b) its not fun for me either but at least i suck it up

but you were so good? i hope to see your pixels return when you get the time and energy

bawww miroro you need to attend my high shcool right now. a lot of really cool teachers!!
also you need to come to canada and lvie with me and then you can have all the professor friends you want!!

pfft, its a quote from My Drunk Kitchen xD

my step father has a laptop and omagahh
i kept trying to type but my hands arent used to hovering so i would accidentally touch the touchpad and move it awords would be in the middle of a sentence???nd the my
(on laptops, i look at my keyboard more than the screen to type...no judging!)

waaaah but what about your usb?
aand i think my friend has one. its really mind boggling and i dont get how it works /:
shes really bad at explaining it too

im in a constant state of want and thats really bad
ive learned to not voice it as much or if i say i want it, to make sure to say that i dont want it after if im in front of other people
my mom still indulges me in the occassional plushie of a duck or something haha ♥
maan i have problems getting rid of things so if i am going to sell my things, there will be pigs flying or something omgah
that books sounds really interesting im going to write it down for later reading too :33

i have them in my closet and goshh i always look at it and think ill wear it later but i just dont?

mhmm!!

---------- Post added 11-07-2012 at 07:56 PM ----------

late reply but ehhh i got distracted :P
Copy cat? I don't understand the copy cat thingy. xD

You should've come here when I was in school!!!! We actually had another Exchange student before, though. I think he was Japanese? His name as Akito, Akiko, Akai...? He didn't last long. I think he left after a year or so? Never heard of him again after that. There were 40 German Exchange students but I guess Tim was the only one that actually stayed besides this other chick, who was a complete hoochie and fuggly as fruit.

Lol. Of course! The only thing they advertise on here is talking, anyway. But I'm guessing that the games are blocked if you did try to play them on here, at school? Me and a lot of other kids in my grade found loop-holes to that, though. Search through Google to find "sites to get around school block" something. That's what we did the entire time--getting through back doors, until the Technical/Computer Guy took and blocked all of the website URLs everyone used.

Oh, people are stupid when they go on Diets. SUGAR doesn't make you fat. Sugar and natural sugar is good for you and when you cut it out of your body, then you become ill and your skin will turn colors. It's the person themselves that make their body gain body fat (excluding those with diseases or whatever that enable them to be fat and need to get the balloon in their stomach). Sugar Free Candy has something in it that is bad for you and that's why it makes you sick or give you gas bubbles and cramps real bad. But "Fat Free" and "All Natural Juice with no Preservatives" are okay but the no preservatives will mold or rot faster if you don't preserve it or eat it within its perishable deadline, though.

Pfft, I do not! >> I eat a bag of gummies in one day, jsyk. I'm not obese either and I work out a lot, so yeah. xD Also, a bottle of Dr. Pepper 2 liter doesn't last more than a couple of days with me because it is my kryptonite. = w =

I know! Dentists or Orthodontists come in a variety. The assistants aren't very nice most of the time because I literally think that they hate their job and don't like people at all and are miserable and should find a different career. A lot of them have stabbed my gums with their scrapper thing and said: "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to do that." And they say it in a real "Oh well" sort of voice and a crooked frown face, which makes me want to slap them with a wet noodle!

Yeah. I like doing pixels--I still do. I just don't know what base I really like, though.

rofl To return to high school with all the drama? XD Idk.

Ohhhh! I never heard of that? Are you talking about your actual kitchen or a TV show or something called "My Drunk Kitchen"?

Hahahahaha. I know that's sad with you and the laptop thing but I'm laughing. XD I could just see your poor self trying to move the cursor around without doing that.

USB? What about it? There are USB ports on the monitor and the DISK is also on the side of the face. Everything is built on the side of the monitor face, that's why it doesn't need a tower anymore. They built all the memory and hard drives into the monitor, along with any other plug-ins that a normal tower would have.

If you ever need more USB ports, there's USB usb ports to plug into your USB ports and can connect more into. lol You can follow that, can't you? I didn't mean to make it a riddle.

Awww, that's loving. Yeah, I do the same thing. But I feel bad if I ask for something that is too expensive or if I change my mind and I wanted the other thing and my mother ends up getting the first thing I wanted... Or if I feel like vomiting since I made her spend so much that I'm hesitant to take it as a gift.

Oh. o . o;
I got rid of a lot of my stuffed animal stash I had. Also, books that I read before but didn't really care for. And old clothes that were new but I never wore and gave away. All donated to Goodwill. (Even my manga books... which was stupid now that I think about it, spent over 100 dollars since they were $10.oos each when I bought them).

Your closet is going to eat you alive for doing that. o:

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 11-08-2012, 08:45 PM

M i r o: Could I please get one It's a MONSTER! D: event rare?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-08-2012, 09:02 PM

Yesss you can, iD.

---------- Post added 11-08-2012 at 06:03 PM ----------

iDinosaurKid: Trade is awaiting for you!