Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Evelyn Nyht Send a message via MSN to Evelyn Nyht Send a message via Yahoo to Evelyn Nyht

Old 06-29-2007, 01:05 AM

!!--Current Art Craving--!!
Evelyn Nyht (Modern Dress) Art

Contents
  • Introduction
  • Latest Art Piece
  • Evelyn Nyth
  • Rin Akiko/Zexion

Introductions
Welcome to my revised art request thread. I transfered my art request thread from Gaia, hoping it will get more notice than it ever did there. This craving began when Mae Noelle held an art contest for her and her imaginary boyfriend, Uriel. The addiction was born, or fueled more. And it grew by leaps and bounds when Kokoryta held her own art contest.

So here I am again, with a much prettier thread, requesting for arts for my avatar and a few of my OCs. I love receiving free art, no matter how simple. However, I'm definitely looking for commissions. Please post samples, price range, and whether you'd accept litems.
  • Please don't post saying you were overlooked.

I frequent a lot of threads and there are times that I just disappear from the computer all together. It may take awhile for me to respond to you all, but I will get to it and I do read every page in here.
  • Please post samples here, including estimated price ranges. Only PM me if I request you to (if it's stated in my signature). I don't like corresponding through PMs all that much, usually forgetting that they're even there! But you are more than welcome to contact me via a messenger (warn me before hand).
  • Please try and avoid just linking me to your auction, since I prefer one on one commissions much, much more. Auctions just frustrate the hell out of me since I never am able to win NOR do I have a large amount of funds.
  • Please do not draw me and then expect that I will pay you. I will sometimes randomly tip for gift art, especially for users in need. However I only will guarantee payment for art that I commission. This means that we work out an agreement prior to you making the art.
  • If I choose not to commission you, it does not mean that your art sucks and I hate it and you should go and be miserable and cry! Most likely it simply means that it's of a style that I'm not looking for at the time. I have definite preferences, and sometimes certain things just grab me more than others.
  • Please stay around and chat or bump if you have the time.

To make this simple and easy, please fill out the following order form that is in the code box.
Code:
!!--ART OFFER--!!

What do you want to draw?  
Samples:  
Price:  
Amount of Time:  
Anything Else:
Styles and Media Eve Likes:
  • Natural Media
  • Realism
  • Semi-Anime (very picky on this though)
  • Soft-Cell

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Evelyn Nyht Send a message via MSN to Evelyn Nyht Send a message via Yahoo to Evelyn Nyht

Old 06-29-2007, 01:06 AM

Latest Art Piece

- by [Hyde] -

All art can be found here.

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:08 AM

Evelyn Nyht

Name: Evelyn Nyht
Nicknames: Ev, Eve, Evie, Eevee
Race: Aenklesus
Eye: Brown-Green Mismatched (Left Green, Right Brown)
Hair: Dark Red
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 110lbs

Appearance: At first glance, it’s difficult to notice anything but the long crimson lengths of her hair casting about her torso. Those lengths shimmer in the sunlight like a ruby, drawing attention of all. Once you get passed the silky tresses, she has a flawless face that seems ageless. No worry lines or age spots mar her skin and make her appear at first glance to be young and in the prime of her youth. But her mis-matched eyes seem to speak volumes of the wisdom and years they have seen, a dark shimmer in the brown-green eyes.

Weapons
Dagger: (x3) Smaller versions of swords that can easily be hidden under cloth or within a boot. It is normally used for close combat and assignations. These are normally hidden on Evelyn in three areas, hip and boots/inner calves.

The hilt is made of iron with lace work knots etched into the metal. The blades are four to five inches in length made of sterling steel to keep the blade from rusting with disuse and for easy cleaning maintenance. Scroll work is etched onto the blades granting accuracy and deadly strikes. These were hand-crafted by Evelyn's brother, Tentius Nyht.

Quarterstaff: Made of oak to the length of four feet, Evelyn's staff is normally used to enhance magic and defense. Her mother, Calien Nyht, picked out the wood from the forest just outside their village and had it sent off to be crafted, giving specific instructions for it to hold magical properties. A notch was carved out at the top so magical stones that Evelyn carries with her could be slipped in to intensify their properties.

Light-weight Sword: Reaching out about three feet and made of sterling steel and iron, this sword was created by Eveyln's father, Amandos Nyht. The metal is light weight, almost like air to a skilled heavy blade warrior when carried. The hilt is designed with ancient Aenklesus runes giving strength to the wielder. The blade itself is left bare, but there is a dim blue light that comes from the steel guiding the swordsman to their target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Accessories
These are always on Evelyn's person.
  • Necklace - A trinity knot necklace that she is never seen without.

Earrings - Trinity knot earrings in the first holes.

Rings - The claddagh (a ring in the form of two hands clasping a crowned heart, given in friendship or love) ring with a clear crystal (not as pictured) in the hands and a trinity knot ring with the same clear crystal (not as pictured).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medieval Dress
  • Dress - A very simple style that comes in an assortment of colors. She tends to cling close to crimson, emerald, or a sapphire blue.

Slippers - Thin soled shoes that protect against the cold ground. They tend to match the dresses.

Circlet - Silver metal work that placed in the hair. The work twists and forms eternity and trinity knots with a clear gem suspended in the middle of the forehead.

Ring - The sign of what she is, a serpent with bright emerald eyes biting it's own tail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor

• Full-Plate Armor - Silver full-plated armor with black leather shoulder pads. The leather encircles her collar that holds the extra piece down with studs. Her breast-plate has a green trinity knot symbol with the circle in the center. There is gold trim on the armor as well.

Helmet - A fully enclosed silver helmet with black horse hair streaming from the top where a feather plume would be. The visor is gold.

Cape - A crimson cape draped over one shoulder with green trim at the hem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Dress
This outfit is completely based off of one that I wear in real life. The references used are actual pictures of myself and the mentions articles of clothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art
Quote:
Originally Posted by Group Art

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:11 AM

Rin Akiko/Zexion
Name: Rin Akiko (reference picture)
Meaning: Cold bright child
Eye Color: Hazel
[Color #1]
Hair Color: Golden Brown HC
[Style #1] [Style #2] [Style #3]
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 80lbs

World: Nitemare Town
Weapon/Keyblade:
[Dual Raven #1] [Dual Raven #2]
  • These weapons can be linked together to be a double edged staff or dual weilding (Dynasty Warriors 5; Cao Pi).
KeyBlade (Still tweaking)

Appearance: Prior to being a heartless, Rin tended to dress in what we call the Lolita style. She wore a nitemare busiter with a shiney crimson undershirt revealing beneath the laces where skin would normally show (Best Reference) with a short red skirt with black lace on each tear (layer) (Close-up) as well as fishnet stockings and chunky, calf-high boots. Over everything, she had a red jacket that came down to the length of her skirt and flared out with it. Her most cherished jewlery was a crown pendent-choker.
(*Note:* Use the charm in the first link and replace the blue thread with crimson.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Town Outfit
  • Top - A red [#d00003], sleeveless, tight-fitting undershirt that peeks at the very top of a black bustier and between the laces.

Skirt - A red [#d00003] skirt with black lacing on each tear (layering). (Close-up)

Fishnet Stockings - The stockings are the same as what is found here on GAIA.

Boots - These are chunky, calf-high, black boots.

Jacket - The jacket is as long as the skirt and flares out due to the puff of the skirt. It's the same red [#d00003] as the skirt and undershirt.
sailoreclipse
sailoreclipse

Now she is seen patrolling areas with a long, flowing dress with a slit just inches below her hip. It buttons up starting from the navel, but she leaves it with an open collar (similar to the female Complex shirts). Her boots have a high thin heel and lace up all the way to her upper calves. A black belt with the heartless symbol as the buckle rests caddy-corner off of her hip (the belt isn't used properly). Over all of this she conceals her with with a grey jacket that comes down to her calves until she has to prove her worth.
(*Note:* She still wears the same necklace.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless Outfit
  • Dress - A long, flowing, black dress that buttons up from the navel and is flared open at the top similar to the Complex tops of GAIA. This is enough to reveal a bit of cleavage. A slit comes up just two inches below the point of her hip.

Boots - A thin, high-heel black boot that laces all the way up to her upper calf.

Belt - A black belt that slants almost off her hips. The buckle is the symbol of the Heartless in red.

Jacket - A long jacket that varies between shades of grey. It comes down long enough to cover her dress.
sailoreclipse
sailoreclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other
  • Chocker - A black and red colored ribbon encircles her throat (replace the blue with red). A silver crown pendent hangs from it. She is never seen without this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Other Forms - for Various KH/KH 2 Worlds

Tiger Taur Lion King World
When drawing Rin in this form, she should actually be a full tiger and not half. The half-and-half is to give you a rough idea of some characteristics that would stick out with her other form.
She would be wearing the crown chocker, have a heart shape on her chest, and Lolita curl-like mane-tuff.

Seal Mermaid Atlantica
Her crown chocker would be visible in this form.

Ballgown
Instead of her usual necklace being the crown chocker, it would be part of a very elaborate designed necklace (silver). She would also be wearing silver dangling earrings, heartless shaped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:12 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:13 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:13 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:14 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:14 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:15 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:16 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:22 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:22 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:23 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:23 AM

-RESERVED-

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 01:25 AM

Sweet. It's all ready now.

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2007, 08:29 AM

So this isn't even Mene related, but I had to share this amazing artwork I got tonight.

[Tsui-chan]

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-04-2007, 05:46 PM

by [Hyde]

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 07-05-2007, 01:41 AM

I'd love to draw your character. how does 40g sound? and a sample piece its a commish i did for someone here on mene (sorry I'm lame when it comes to links)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56567770/
I work with pen and usually it takes me a while if you want it colored.

Usuri
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-05-2007, 06:57 AM

!!--ART OFFER--!!

What do you want to draw? Evelyn
Samples: [X] [x]
Price: 100g a head/bustshot
Amount of Time: 1-2 days
Anything Else: if you accept would you like rainbow or tinted a single color? I can't do things like black though

naida
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-05-2007, 12:23 PM

[align=center]!!--ART OFFER--!![/align]

What do you want to draw? evelyn
Samples:
Price: 35-45g
Amount of Time: up to a week, depending on school work and such
Anything Else:

Evelyn Nyht
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2007, 10:38 AM

@ Longcat: I love your style and I'm never worried about time. Would you want to draw Evelyn in her modern or medieval gear?

@ Usuri: Very nice. Let me gather a bit more gold and I'll shoot a PM your way. But first, as I asked above, which outfit would be best for you?

@ Naida: Wow. Any preference on outfit as well?

naida
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-12-2007, 01:21 PM

medieval would be preferred <3