Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 12:15 AM

• Intro

This is my Art Request/Quest thread for Menewsha! All the characters are my original characters.
    Some of them are from a story that lives in my head that is so complicated I doubt I'll ever get it all out on paper.. XD`

But, regardless I like to see art of those characters and also to role play them! The characters that are in couple sets are the ones from my story. Kat is an original character based on my online persona, and Cao is a brand spanking new D&D character I recently designed.
  • Commissions

Unfortunately I do not have enough resources yet to do paid commissions on Menewsha unless they are fairly low priced. I'm afraid I will have to count mostly on freebies for now as far as Menewsha goes. *sniffle*

Ooorr... if you do RL or Gaia commishes drop me a line, ok? =D
    (is not horribly poor in either of those atm)

OH! oh! And freebees are always loved of course! >*3*<
  • Pending

None Yet
  • Completed

[ 3 ]

[x] - fongmingyun - Crown
    [x] - hiei14 - 10 g
    [x] - Tagia

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 12:31 AM

• Basic overview / characters summery

Kystaa is the Ancient of Destruction and Katherdante is the Ancient of Creation, her name means 'pillar of light'. In my story these two are complimentary forces that balance each other and represent the natural cycle of creation and destruction that makes up natural laws.

Kystaa is the elements that destroy and shape, fire, earth, air, water, time - his power is represented in the suns/stars (these are the same thing). Katherdante is the codes of energy (sort of like the threads of life) that attach everything beyond even the molecular level, think along the lines of string theory, but everything is in endless layers of geometric patterns that are alive and move. She is represented in moons/planets (planets are moons).

In order to attain their 'final' forms they went through eons where they usually were separated from each other, each of them living as five different people. They each have a dragon form that houses their power that supports the physical planes. Other sides that watch over everything and house their memories. Then they have a representation of their 'evil' or dark side. A representation of their 'good' sides. A side of them that is the opposite sex (though one is primarily male and the other female they equally could be the other as they aren't gender bound in anyway).

In this way they experienced living life in as many ways as possible, maturing their souls so when their seperate aspects re-merged into singular bodies again they were perfectly formed. Katherdante's wings are white and his are gold, when they awoke and found each other again they exchanged wings so they could mind link, find each other and share power no matter the distance.

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 12:47 AM

• Fully 'Awake' Forms

Kystaa and Katherdante are the fully aware / awakened gods/ancients basically. They would be most mature and loving together. Think of their elements in perfect balance. They are also in perfect balance with all their parts. All five parts of each recombined to make them whole again when they awoke as 'gods' again. They are very romantic together.

• Kystaa
    Sex: - Male
    Height: - 6'4"
    Eye Color: - Gold
    Hair Color: - Auburn with gold and red highlights
    Skin Color: - Light
    Ear Style: - Round
    Wing Style: - Feathered
    Wing Color: - Right Wing Gold - Left Wing White

Symbol: -
    Color: - Gold and Black

References - [x] [x] [x] [x]
    Hair Ref: - [x]

• Katherdante

Name Translation: - Pillar of Light
    Sex: - Female
    Height: - 5'7"
    Eye Color: - Silver rimmed in Gold
    Hair Color: - Golden blond
    Hair Length: - To ankles
    Ear Style: - Short / Elven
    Lip Shape: - Cupid Bow
    Cheekbones: - High
    Body Type: - Delicate, hour glass figure, long torso
    Bust Size: - E cup
    Wing Color: - Right Wing Gold - Left Wing White

Color: - Silver

References - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
    Hair Ref: - [x]

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 12:51 AM

• 'Good' Aspects

Katherdante began in her first lives as rather kind and innocent, but there are constant wars on her planet. Ogres and other nasties are continually attacking and disrupting the peace and other evils appearing because of the red planet, (which is actually an opening to Tartarus) nearby. Because of these external phenomenon she trains with her father's general to become a master fighter and eventually earns the title "Ogre Slayer". She has continuous life spans on the same planet as the same person. She is always born to the same parents. Every time, she gets more and more angry about not being male so she can help with the wars. Usually trying to do just that (despite everyone's wishes) she dies at a young age, usually around the human equivalent of 14-16, only occasionally living to become a full adult.

She has a horrible habit of running away from home. A lot. A classic scene would be her riding out, like she is just going for a short ride, and then stripping, stuffing her stupid floofy dress into the crook of a tree and changing into some armor that she nicked from one of the generals.

Usually on one such escapade would be when she would run into Aon. He is Syis' twin brother, born first and had been intended to become king of their planet. However Syis set his brother up, getting him banished. One thing led to another and Aon ended up on the princess' planet with no memories. (so he can't come dispute the throne)

He is infatuated with her because he remembers her in his dreams from before the void opened when they were married originally. They are passionate together though actually a forbidden match. Since Aon is the aspect of Kystaa that looks like him from the pre-void time period when he used to be married to her, her father and some others who had been there as well recognize him and try to keep them apart. (the fall of the beginning involved his accidentally slaying her which resulted in him being banished - which is why he never forgets - it is part of his punishment, all of Kystaas aspects have this but Aon has it the strongest.) She doesn't remember the past at all, but is inexplicably drawn to him.

• Aon

Age - Young Teen - Adult
    Height: - 6'0"
    Eye Color: - Green
    Hair Color: - Reddish Gold
    Hair Length: - Short - Wild
    Wing Color: - Gold

Color: - Gold

Clothes: - Silver Breastplate and black pants. A short cape that is a reddish brown with green trim. A silken, green, long sleeve shirt. Black boots and a brown belt with a silver clasp. The clasp has a red dragon with golden wings and a blue jewel in its mouth.

References: - [x] [x]

• Katherdante

Name Translation: - Pillar of Light
    Height: - 5'0"
    Eye Color: - Silvery Blue
    Eye Shape: - Slightly slanted
    Hair Color: - Golden blond
    Hair Length: - Either to her lower back or hacked short. (during war time)
    Cheekbones: - High / Elven
    Bust Size: - D

Color: - Silver

References: - [x] [x]

When she was born as the elven princess - her name is the same as her awakened form because her father is someone who knows the truth about who/what she is and named her the same as her original name is.

I have no references for her when she becomes a serious warrior/her in her armor. That is something I would like. There is a point in long war campaigns where she sort of goes a bit over the edge (along with the rest of her group). Her hair is short and spiked back because she puts the reddish/purple blood of ogres and things in it and when it dries it spikes up and back a little.

There is also an episode with her and Aon where she got captured by a powerful evil person ting and he puppeteers her and so she was sorta 'evil' but was actually just being mind controlled. She ended up being made to kill him when he came to rescue her and er... at that moment seeing him dead she remembered the first life and killed herself again, like at that time.

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:07 AM

• 'Evil' Aspects

They are the raunchy couple. He is very dominate but she likes to try to act like she is. Though she isn't... XD She'll never admit it though. Her favorite game it so say 'no' all along and he has to make her say 'yes'... which of course he does, but she will deny it later. Even a few minutes after.

Palas is pretty naughty her favorite activity is to catch human males and tie em up and tease them like mad. If left unchecked she will probably forget they need to eat and sleep unlike her and er... well lets just say she has accedently killed some people that way. lol
    For women she likes to shape shift into a male to have her way with them. She prides herself in being a better 'man' than most men are, insofar as wooing goes she thinks she is superior. I have no comment as to if thats actually the case or not, but she DOES have a charisma in D&D terms of over 25... soo... XD

Syris is one of the two hands of fate, he is the avatar of destruction, meaning he works to balance the two forces by doing destructive or evil works. Usually he does this through manipulation, but he is a king of a system and has enough fire power to blow up a planet if he wants to. =b
    Thats how he got palas one time, she was reborn on a planet as a bachee sort of thing and he went up to her father who was the ruler there and said "give me your daughter or I will blow up your planet.' XD didn't even introduce himself to her first or anything. She spent the first three years of marriage trying to kill him in that case. She finally stopped trying after almost succeeding and realizing she liked him too much to do it. lol... Though she occasionally would throw in a half assed attempt, her statement would be 'it's the thought that counts'.

• Syis Alcat

Height: - 6'2"
    Eye Color: - Ice Blue
    Hair Color: - Black
    Hair Length: - Short on front and sides with long pony tail in the back (to mid-back or waist)
    Facial Hair: - Goatee
    Wing Color: - Black

Color: - Black

References: - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] <--- eyes are blue XD

• Palas Selie

Name Translation: - Palas means Platinum
    Height: - 5'0"
    Eye Shape: - Slightly slanted
    Hair Color: - Black with Green Streaks/Tips
    Hair Length: - Chin Length
    Skin Color: - Light Tan/mocha
    Cheekbones: - High / Elven
    Bust Size: - D

References: - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:09 AM

• 'Opposite' Aspects

Astaga is the other hand of fate, the avatar of creation. He is Syis' opposite and true to that has a completely different style of fulfilling his duty. While Syis mostly does his work through manipulation and placing people in certain places at certain times, Astaga is 'called' to different times and places through out history at random and does great feats. He is phoenix blessed which means when he dies he simply turns back into an egg and re-hatches as an adult (both he and syis are actually dragons. - Astaga is a gold and Syris a black/red)

Basically Astaga is busy all the time going about helping people and not ever being raised in a culture so he is very shy of relationships and things and his growth in that venue is pretty stunted. (GREAT COSMIC POWER ... no social awareness)

Alexia is always born as a mortal and effects history in those ways. Her title is 'the ancients flame'. Sort of like fire was in greek mythology she is a gift to the people. She is very sweet, but fairly strange. When she ages she just turns into more and more of a red sometimes leaning more towards pink fox furry.

When they meet Alexia always has to put the moves on Ast because though he remembers her he doesn't feel right trying to just scoop her up. For instance in one case she looked only 13 (though a few hundred years old) and he an adult and he was all 'oh no it would look wrong' and so she went ahead and pounced him in his sleep...
    Basically if she sees something she wants she is gonna go get it. So thats sort of how things usually go with them. He remembers her but is too shy to do anything, she recognizes him though she doesn't remember him and insists.

• Astaga

Height: - 6'0"
    Eye Color: - Gold
    Eye Shape: - Slightly Slanted / Cat-like - perhaps dragonish looking
    Hair Color: - Gold
    Hair Length: - Long
    Hair Style: - Worn in a high ponytail.
    Ear Style: - Short and Pointed
    Wing Color: - White wings with Golden tips

References: - [x] [x] [x]

• Alexia

Height: - 4'11"
    Personality: - Playful / Cute
    Hair Color: - Red
    Hair Length: - Short and Choppy
    Ear Style: - Fox
    Tail Style: - Fox
    Wing Color: - Gold

Color: - Gold

References: - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] (both) [x]

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:11 AM

Couplings

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:12 AM

Dragons

The Great Destroyer Behemut

The Great Mother Tal'fa

Golden Dragon of Barriers As'ta'ga

The Ancients Flame Alexia

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:12 AM

• Kat

Height: - 4'11"
    Eye Color: - Light Blue
    Hair Color: - Golden Blonde

Fur Color: - White
    Ear Style: - No Human Ears
    Other: - Cat Tail & Cat Ears

Reg Outfit Refs:

Other Main Outfit Refs:

Chibi Refs:

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:14 AM

• Caoimhe

Name Translation: - Derived from a Gaelic word meaning "beautiful"
    Height: - 4'10"
    Eye Color: - Blue
    Hair Color: - Black
    Ear Style: - Short Pointed
    Wings: - Ulysses Butterfly

References:

Clothing Ref:

Wings Ref:

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:55 AM

Menewsha Avatars

(None yet except current)

Gaia Avatars

Primary Avatars

• Pillar of Light

Seasonal Avatars

• Christmas

Themed Avatars

• French Nudist

Sleepy Time

School Girl

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 02:04 AM

just in case <D

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 02:05 AM

Y'all can post now! =0

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 06:34 AM

Or not... D=

*lays out jellies to get people to come to her thread* >;c;<

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2007, 01:25 PM

Good luck, Katherdante (:

Are you looking forward to any exciting commissions at the moment (although I suppose they all are, really)?

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter
Good luck, Katherdante (:

Are you looking forward to any exciting commissions at the moment (although I suppose they all are, really)?
Quite a few! Though someone broke my heart yesterday... >,<

Compleated that banner art that I am using for Katherdante (good aspect) but said she was tired of commishes and was cancling the rest! And so the Palas one didnt' get done... ><

(Still hasn't gotten perfect ref for that char yet) Its the only one! So... I cry. However! Maybe Neolucky will finish that art of her soon? >D`

That art that I use for the first two banners on the page is still a WIP. So I am looking forward to seeing that finished! =D

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2007, 06:34 PM

Ah, that's sad - I used to feel a little bit crushed when commissions fell through ... now I have a lot going on I remind myself that there are too many already and I need to build a bridge ;)

Neolucky is cool - that will turn out well, I'm sure. Which character is this you're trying to get a reference of ...?
<- easily lost.

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-14-2007, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Ah, that's sad - I used to feel a little bit crushed when commissions fell through ... now I have a lot going on I remind myself that there are too many already and I need to build a bridge ;)

Neolucky is cool - that will turn out well, I'm sure. Which character is this you're trying to get a reference of ...?
<- easily lost.
*shniffles and clings to you*

The succubus! >;c;<

Build a bridge? =x
What do you mean? With who? *lost*

Yes! Neolucky is awesome! She did my first perfect references of Alexia and Katherdante (ancient). *noddle*

So I am pretty excited to see what she will come up with for Palas Selie.

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 05:13 AM

Aw, shucks ;)

The succubus - ah, exactly the kind of being one hopes to encounter in a dark alley at night.

You know, build a bridge and get over it? ;)

I always wanted to commission her, but every time she was available I found myself getting involved in another commission. One day, though - her portrayal of females is too beyond brilliant to ignore.

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-15-2007, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Aw, shucks ;)

The succubus - ah, exactly the kind of being one hopes to encounter in a dark alley at night.

You know, build a bridge and get over it? ;)

I always wanted to commission her, but every time she was available I found myself getting involved in another commission. One day, though - her portrayal of females is too beyond brilliant to ignore.
Its true! She isn't bad with males, but I would agree and say that females are her forte. <D

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 05:44 AM

Agreed :)

I'm really tempted now ... fortunately, her commissions are temporarily closed and she has a mile-long list already (not that I can't wait, but lists are overwhelming monsters). Additionally, I owe at least eight descriptions to people I've already commissioned, so ... yes, probably not the best idea.

Sapphyre800
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2007, 06:36 AM

Kat, I hoped to get my wips done for your gaia art contest with Criss but I became really busy with homework X_x When I get some free time, I should really finish the pic of Kat for you. She's really a cute oc =^____^=

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-15-2007, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Agreed :)

I'm really tempted now ... fortunately, her commissions are temporarily closed and she has a mile-long list already (not that I can't wait, but lists are overwhelming monsters). Additionally, I owe at least eight descriptions to people I've already commissioned, so ... yes, probably not the best idea.
Eep! =x

Long waiting list of pending art?

I was looking at mine the other day, and even for RL commissions it is a rather sizable list. XD`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyre800
Kat, I hoped to get my wips done for your gaia art contest with Criss but I became really busy with homework X_x When I get some free time, I should really finish the pic of Kat for you. She's really a cute oc =^____^=
OO!! I thought it was you! *snuggle*

I just loooved all those wips you had entered! They all looked so promising! But I agree, that Kat one especially. I would love to see it completed if you have the time to do so. =D

Audley
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2007, 07:08 PM

It's both shameful and amusing, but sometimes I forget that I've commissioned people and the only way I remember is when they send me a message about it - it's a good surprise, and I suppose it's part of the whole "art whore" business, but still (;

The list is excessively long - I think there are probably two or three people who I can safely say will never complete the art in question. I guess I've been around the block enough times to not be too disappointed by that, though.

I am, however, pretty happy this morning - a piece I had commissioned for Mekania was done in around two hours, and I think it turned it pretty well. Obviously that's up to her to decide, though ;)

Katherdante
。❛ヮ❛...

Old 03-16-2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:
It's both shameful and amusing, but sometimes I forget that I've commissioned people and the only way I remember is when they send me a message about it - it's a good surprise, and I suppose it's part of the whole "art whore" business, but still (;

The list is excessively long - I think there are probably two or three people who I can safely say will never complete the art in question. I guess I've been around the block enough times to not be too disappointed by that, though.

I am, however, pretty happy this morning - a piece I had commissioned for Mekania was done in around two hours, and I think it turned it pretty well. Obviously that's up to her to decide, though ;)
Wow thats fast! They must have gotten right on it! =D

I keep VERY close tabs on all my art work! I have a guild on gaia just to keep track of everything. I also have private areas in it where I keep back ups of threads I have made and other misc. information from role plays, lists to do and home work... XD`

It is like my favorites away from home. =b

*fluffs*