Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-03-2014, 01:03 AM

I got the Zelda themed Wii U and to be honest I literally never played it.

Then Hyrule Warriors came out.
Now I play my Wii U all the time.
I own Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate also.

I had at one time borrowed a friends copy of Mario Kart 8 and thought that was the coolest thing in the world!

So do you love it or hate it?

Also if you have one and want to be friends on there just ask.
I have one friend on there.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-03-2014, 01:13 AM

I do not own one at the moment, but I use to when they first released. I loved it, and wish I didn't have to sell it for money because of all the games coming out and that have come out recently. It is a good system, they just did a shitty marketing job.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-03-2014, 01:14 AM

Aww!
Sad!
I'm sorry you had to sell yours.
I think I'd die if I had to sell any of my systems.
lol

And they really did do a crap job on it.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-03-2014, 01:20 AM

I plan to re-buy one, so it's not all bad. Just wish some of these games came out far sooner then they did.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 10-03-2014, 01:27 AM

I've owned a Wii U since the christmas season it came out. :) It's really fun, though a lot of the games have had little replay value. I've had most of the notable titles that you'd want to have for your Wii U, such as:

Pikmin 3 (Traded in)
Mario Kart 8
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Scribblenauts: Unlimited (Traded in)
Assassin's Creed III (Traded in)
New Super Mario Brothers Wii U
Super Mario 3D World
Nintendoland
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Traded in)

And I believe that's it! I really want Hyrule Warriors, but I'll get that for my birthday coming up, probably. I've got Bayonetta 2 on reserve, which I've had on reserve since it was announced; I also want the new Super Smash Brothers for Wii U; I've got the 3DS version on reserve, and am going to pick it up tomorrow. :) I'd definitely recommend the Wii U to others, as I think it's the best Nintendo's put out so far.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-03-2014, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KisaraKitsune View Post
I plan to re-buy one, so it's not all bad. Just wish some of these games came out far sooner then they did.
Right?
Like I'm glad I got mine but at first I felt like it was a waste of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
I've owned a Wii U since the christmas season it came out. :) It's really fun, though a lot of the games have had little replay value. I've had most of the notable titles that you'd want to have for your Wii U, such as:

Pikmin 3 (Traded in)
Mario Kart 8
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Scribblenauts: Unlimited (Traded in)
Assassin's Creed III (Traded in)
New Super Mario Brothers Wii U
Super Mario 3D World
Nintendoland
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Traded in)

And I believe that's it! I really want Hyrule Warriors, but I'll get that for my birthday coming up, probably. I've got Bayonetta 2 on reserve, which I've had on reserve since it was announced; I also want the new Super Smash Brothers for Wii U; I've got the 3DS version on reserve, and am going to pick it up tomorrow. :) I'd definitely recommend the Wii U to others, as I think it's the best Nintendo's put out so far.
Nice!
It's good to hear that you love it!
And you've had some pretty amazing games.

I honestly only own the ones I named before plus Wind Waker HD.
And that's it.
I can't wait until Smash Bros comes out.
And ya know I think if the games weren't so expensive I'd be getting more for it.

But I think like you do and think that so far for a big console it's been nintendo's best.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-03-2014, 03:53 AM

I have to many friends who didn't like Wind Waker while I loved it to death. I want Wind Waker HD soooooo bad.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-03-2014, 05:32 AM

Waaaa?
Really?
Almost all of my friends loved that one!
It's one of my favorites as well.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 10-03-2014, 06:05 AM

I would only get a WiiU for Xenoblade Chronicles X. And maybe Hyrule Warriors.

Although I wish the controllers were akin to PS and XBox controllers, in that you could just plug the controller into one end of a USB cable, and the other end into a USB port, and charge them THAT way. That's the only reason I don't use my Wii anymore; I don't have a new battery/charge base combo to use with it.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-03-2014, 06:11 AM

I couldn't' believe when I heard they are going to remake/re-release Xenoblade Chronicles. That was a game I didn't expect to as fun as it was. I wish I owned a copy of that game instead of borrowing it, cause it goes for a loooooot

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 10-03-2014, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KisaraKitsune View Post
I couldn't' believe when I heard they are going to remake/re-release Xenoblade Chronicles. That was a game I didn't expect to as fun as it was. I wish I owned a copy of that game instead of borrowing it, cause it goes for a loooooot
ya rly; 50 bucks used at GameStop.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-03-2014, 06:29 AM

o.o $50? What state? It's selling for $79 used at all used retailers near by me in CO.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-03-2014, 07:50 AM

Those are pretty good games Onsen.
/I know for a fact Hyrule Warriors is,lol

And lucky for me my boyfriend owns a charge thing.
So I can use my Zelda Wii Remote on my Zelda Wii U.

I don't know as if they're that much here at my GameStop.
Hell I'm not even sure ours sells them anymore.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 10-04-2014, 07:34 AM

Wii U is probably my.. 2nd or 3rd (It's a close tie with 3DS) most played console out of 6 consoles at the moment. In the short time Ive had it I have played it way more than I ever played the Wii. I love the gamepad system and I still can't get over how good that screen looks. It's fun, the games I have on it are fun and it has so much potential for the future (Super keen for Yoshi's Wooly World!). I have absolutely no regret with it and the internet needs to stop looking down upon it!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-04-2014, 02:21 PM

I actually really like it. I like the way you can use the tablet as a TV remote and I love how easy it was to play the Zelda remake with the tablet. It was so easy to equip things and read the map. Other than Zelda I've played Mario Cart which is fun but I'm not very good at it and that Adventureland whatever game that came with the system. It's fun but doesn't hold my attention very long... I keep waiting for more games to come out for it, LOL!

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 10-05-2014, 12:15 AM

I haven't been able to use mine as a TV remote yet but I can see that it would be handy!

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-05-2014, 12:22 AM

I never got mind to work as such as well. I didn't try that hard, but the little bit I tried I failed.

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 10-05-2014, 05:11 AM

I'm saving up to get a Wii U soon. I'll probably wait until Christmas time to get it, because getting new toys during school is a bad idea for me. I can't wait to get my hands on Mario Kart, Wind Waker, and Hyrule Warriors though. I played on my friend's wii for years, so there are bunch of older games I want to get eventually too (mostly Zelda, lol).

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-05-2014, 01:06 PM

Weird, I didn't have to set it up or anything. Maybe it wouldn't work for changing the cable channels but I used it to turn the TV on and the Wii U, change the input if needed and adjust the volume.

Maxipuff
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-06-2014, 01:36 PM

Hyrule Warriors is criminally fun. @__@
Also, I played Earthbound on my Wii U for the first time and I loved it!
I love revisiting classics.

Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 10-06-2014, 03:06 PM

I've been meaning to borrow my friend's WII U. He doesn't know how to use it, and I wanna explain it to him (mainly for his grandson), but I haven't been over there in such a long time... o.o

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-08-2014, 05:36 AM

I'd love more of you all as friends on my Wii U.

I don't have mine set up to turn on my tv or anything because I don't use my tv all the time.
But I think it would be a cool feature.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-09-2014, 07:16 PM

Any other thoughts on the matter?

I just learned how to do screenshots on mine.
It's so simple.
OMG.