Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-03-2014, 04:26 PM

Entry 2.03

Hi "Frozen" Imma space-holder here :D "I, Frankenstein"

Sooo...originally my friends and I planned on seeing the movie 'Frozen' since Ring and I haven't seen it yet, and we've been hearing lots of good stuff about the movie. 312's already seen it twice but doesn't mind seeing it again. 小D would also be joining us.

Unfortunately, the theatres with the movies, are all either in Chinese dubbing, or unavailable during the time frame that 312 is available. In the end we ended up watching I, Frankenstein instead. We agreed after the movie that it was like Snow White and the Huntsman...good visual effects, but that's about it. The story was full of plotholes and left a lot of things unexplained...like how did half the human population within the city where the final battle took place not wake up from the amount of commotion they were making and how they were going to explain the huge gaping hole leading straight down to Hell that had 'spontaneously' appeared overnight and swallowed an entire research facility. Not to mention flying stone statues flying in the air and smashing into things.

...Oh well.

Since 312 had stuff to do later in the afternoon and we were all exhausted (as we were all up past 3am last 'night' and got up at about 9am this morning), we split ways and I went home and got on tumblr again (which I've been absorbed in for the past few days).

And saw a reblog with the entire goddamn Frozen movie embed on my dash.

What. The fuck.

Well. I was hardly gonna look a gift horse in the mouth, even if the entire movie was flipped, sooo I settled down and watched it. XD

...It was a much better movie than I, Frankenstein.

And I'm putting Benedict Cumberbatch singing happy birthday here just because.

Tumblr has been making me very happy.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-04-2014, 03:46 PM

Entry 2.04

...I'm MURRAY-ARTY!!

Heeheehee...that was fun to watch. Benedict Sherlock versus Murray-arty, and the epic brain-bending challenge! XD

Not much happened today, spent most of it on tumblr. Had a good late lunch (at around 2pm) and a good dinner though, which consisted of a (the same) roasted duck that the parents bought while out shopping. Delicious. <33 I love roasted duck, especially the skin. The skin is the best part.

Mmmm. <3

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-05-2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
lol! I want to see you spin!!

Yes...one day when we're rich. One day...
Will I get paid for it

Mum just said that I won't need to get a job this year, so I can handle things, and she'll pay for when my car needs another six months and pay for things for me I think I might cry

AND YES FROZEN IS GREAT YES?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-05-2014, 11:30 PM

*shove money through the monitor *

Aw, that's so nice of her! I'm glad it'll take some of the stress that would otherwise be on you.

It was quite nice! I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, even if everything's flipped over and I had to read everything backwards. The songs were nice to listen to too.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-06-2014, 09:11 AM

*shovels into bag and flees*

Yes! I'm very glad for that 8'D

The songs are amazing.
I love Idina so much *U* (Elsa's eng voice actor)

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-06-2014, 08:25 PM

Writing this down before I forget later after I go back to sleep:

Wtf am I up. It's 4am.

Had a simultaneously serious/sad and hilarious dream.

Start out as Harry Potter. Visiting a a family for some reason who has three pet birds, one called a phoenix bird that is like a really fluffy ball of white and red feathers (white on top read bottom) and really light.

Father and Mother seem normal with the two children.

Notices one child missing (there were supposed to be three, one older sister one younger brother and another younger sister)

Missing child named Carla. (the young sister)

Found her in a children's room on a hidden floor in the elevator. (take elevator, go to a certain floor, and the table screen-computer-panel inside the elevator changes and displays a level that previously wasn't there)

Visited her and gave her a Star Dragon plushie. (from Dragon City game) She is very happy. Child is around toddler age. (three? four?)

Left angry and confused why seemingly loving parents would do that to her. (shun her, keep her hidden away)

Later talks to a someone (can't remember who...Spock? was male, adult, teacher??) about it and they tell me it's because she has magic. (muggleborn), will be accepted into Hogwarts when she's older, parents are freaked out about it. (short mental image/flashback of the parents seeing toys hovering in the air, toys dancing on their own, and finally a headless cat plushie toddling through a room on fire...green fire)

Takes a bunch of flyers and stuff so I can go back to her parents to explain what magic is so they'll stop being so mean and explain about Hogwarts.

Meets dad. (comes out from apartment, did not see mother, she did not come out)

Begins awkward explanation and hoping he would listen. ("She is like that because she is magical, she will be going to Hogwarts, please consider, it's a great school, *shows flyer* see we have all these subjects and stuff...yeah we don't have chemistry or math and stuff but we have other stuff like potions and charms and they're really useful too...er, in the magic world that is, ummm....")

...FOR SOME REASON, John Harrison/Khan overhears and thought we were talking about him (suddenly it wasn't about Carla anymore...didn't even think of Carla anymore) and he thinks we think he's a monster and he takes off running, jumping through glass (ha ha ha very funny, STiD), jumping across rooftops, tearing across the tops of skyscrapers, etc. Spock and I run after him (I'm not Harry Potter anymore, I have no idea who I turned into but it's a male adult body anyway), (Spock) shouting, "Stop! Wait!" Me: It's not what it looks like! Spock again: Stop! Let me explain!!!"

...Woke up shortly after while still chasing him, us on a rooftop somewhere and him on top of another skyscraper with hair all over the place wearing that outfit he wore towards the end of the movie panting and staring at something off-screen that wasn't us, Spock holding an arm in front of me while I'm still trying to tell him we just want him at Hogwarts (seriously wtf), not trying to lock him up, jolting awake in bed.

Torn between laughing hysterically and being sad at the thought of John Harrison as a Muggleborn who thought he was going to be dragged to some laboratory and experimented on (sad) when Spock and I (how did Carla's (previously nondescript, ordinary-looking Caucasian) dad turn into Spock?) just want to get him into Hogwarts (despite being in his thirties, appearance-wise, same as in the movie) to learn magic. (laughing hysterically SERIOUSLY WHAT THE SHIT)

John Harrison, a Muggleborn, accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to go learn magic. Seriously, what the fuck.

...I think I might decide on hysterical laughter later in the morning when I'm more awake and come back and see this rambling.

Back off to bed I go~

@WHEREDED: I'll come back and reply to your post when I'm more awake!! Sorry!!

Note to self: To be revised:

because I thought I had accidentally deleted everything in my still not-quite-awake brainX

Writing this down before I forget later.

WHY THE FUCK AM I UP. IT'S 4AM.

WHAT THE FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE BUTTON ON MY MOUSE AND IT WENT BACK A PAGE AND ERASED EVERYTHING I WROTE FUCK YOU.

------

Am Harry Potter, age 12? in dream. Went to visit a family for some reason or other.

Family has three birds, one called a phoenix bird (white feathers top, red feathers bottom, looks like a ball than a bird with no head and visible feet, very light, lighter than the other birds)

Father and mother are welcoming and normal-seeming, as are their kids. They have three children and all kids are younger than 12. One older sister, one younger brother, and supposed younger sister around same age as brother.

Noticed that the younger sister, named Carla, is not there.

Went to find her.

Went into elevator (yeah an elevator inside their home for some reason). Found a hidden floor (only appears on the table computer console like those fancy futuristic glass panel displays after you go to a certain floor), got out to a large room that looks the same as the layout as the one I was in where the parents and kids and birds and toys are except it's completely empty (no furniture, no items, completely white, emptry), but there's a (pale yellow) door to another room with a light in it.

Walk in to a nicely-lit room (soft natural sunlight filtering in through a window), toys scattered across the floor, some kid furniture, and saw Carla. (toddler-aged, around two? three? four?)

Gave her a Star Dragon plushie (Dragon City game on Facebook), she is very happy to get it.

Left the apartment later, feeling upset that her parents would do that to her. (kept her hidden away, alone by herself, she seems so normal with soft blond hair and so energetic and so innocent just a kid)

Talked to a teacher (someone. Spock? can't remember. male, adult) back at Hogwarts and was told that it's because she's a Muggleborn and her parents don't understand magic and are freaked out about it (Mother - "It's (the magic) evil!" Father - holds her back, looking warily at Carla)

Short mental flashback to a scene where toys hover in the air, toys dancing on their own, final flashback being a headless black cat plushie toddling across the room while on fire - green fire.

End flashback. Spock gives me fliers to take because I want to explain to them what magic is and it's perfectly okay to have it.

Somehow it turned into going to go explaining to her family and try to persuade them to let her attend Hogwarts and not another (muggle) school.

Knocks on apartment door after going back, holding fliers. Open door. Father comes out, mother does not appear and I did not see her. Close door. Begin explanation.

"It's perfectly normal, she has magic, she'll be accepted into Hogwarts later, look at these fliers. Really! It's fine!! See, we have normal courses and all...yeah I know we don't have math or chemistry and literature and stuff but we have potions and charms and they're useful too! ...er, in the magical world, that is."

...AND FOR SOME REASON, John Harrison/Khan of all people overhears the conversation from a room 'next door' as though we had been talking inside the apartment room and he was a member of the family or a guest or something instead of outside the apartment like we were, and thought we were talking about him and was going to drag him off to be locked up and experimented on and he takes off, running through glass doors/windows (ha ha ha very funny, STiD flashback with almost the exact same scene while he was running through San Francisco ), jumping across rooftops, running across the roofs of skyscrapers. (...Well, at least he's still subconsciously an augment in my wtf dream...)

Spock and I run after him, (Spock previously being the ordinary-looking, Caucasian father, me suddenly no longer Harry Potter but somebody else, an adult male) shouting for him to stop and stop running, "Wait! Stop!" Me: "Please wait! Stop running!" Spock: "Wait! Let me explain!" while running after him across rooftops and skyscrapers, trying to explain to him that we're not here to capture him and force him into captivity to be experimented on or send him to a mental institution, we just want him to go to Hogwarts to go learn magic.

John Harrison, with his thirty-something looks, the same as in STiD, to go to Hogwarts, to learn magic, because he was a Muggleborn.

(seriously, WTF)

Woke up shortly while John Harrison was standing on a skyscraper wearing that outfit from towards the end of the movie, hair everywhere and staring at something off-screen that wasn't us, while we were on another skyscraper with Spock holding an arm in front of me to stop me from going forwards while I was still shouting at John Harrison about meaning him no harm and how we REALLY just want him to go to Hogwarts to go learn magic.

(again, WHAT. THE. FUCK.)

I can't decide whether to be sad about Khan thinking we were going to capture him or hysterically laughing because THIS WASN'T WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID I WANTED TO DREAM ABOUT KHAN WHAT THE HELL.

Disturbing mental image of John Harrison, in his black clothes and boots and gray trench coat and thirties-something age, standing on grass outside Hogwarts the castle, waving a wand around and making pretty sparkles.

JOHN HARRISON A FUCKING MUGGLEBORN.

A MUGGLEBORN.

JOHN HARRISON IS A MUGGLEBORN WITH FUCKING MAGIC.

...I think I'll settle with hysterical laughter, once I am more awake in the morning and come back to see this rambling.

------

@WHEREDED: I'll get back to your post once I'm more awake! Sorry!!

O Questing for CIs from 2015 - 2018!

Last edited by Antagonist; 02-06-2014 at 09:14 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 05:03 AM

Okay...I'm a little more awake now. *1pm*

---

OI!! COME BACK HERE!! *charges through the monitor and runs after Whereded *

I really like the song where Elsa goes 'free'

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-07-2014, 06:11 AM

I'm sorry I was hailed by school

Let it go?
My favourite is For the First Time in Foreverr (reprise). The one when Elsa shoots ice into Anna's heart.
Idina does amazing and there is so much twisted emotion I just urgh. *Swoons*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 06:30 AM

Entry 2.07

IDEK. *facehands*

Um. So. I had this random dream (wrote two versions of it due to my sleep-addled brain) last night. Of Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek: Into Darkness running away from Spock and I because he thought we were going to haul his ass off to a laboratory or some other when we're just trying to get him to accept his Hogwarts invitation letter to go learn magic.

Woke up saying 'wtf' in both my mind out my mouth. Because seriously, what the fuck.

If Khan had been accepted into Hogwarts and actually went...well, I don't think Hogwarts would survive past the week.

...Actually, that might be interesting to see. Still. 'John Harrison', a Muggleborn. Pffft. I still snort/laugh every time I picture him wearing a pointy hat (because he is NOT wearing that uniform, school regulations his arse) and waving a wand around, shooting sparkles.

Image sources: Wand Hat
Crappy Photoshop is crappy.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
I'm sorry I was hailed by school

Let it go?
My favourite is For the First Time in Foreverr (reprise). The one when Elsa shoots ice into Anna's heart.
Idina does amazing and there is so much twisted emotion I just urgh. *Swoons*
Don't worry I was hiding in your locker

I think that's the one.

Yeah, I haven't seen a nice Disney movie like that in a while.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-07-2014, 07:25 AM

So that was what that was.

It sounds gr8 in french.
All the songs do.

It was amazing.

I'm at dad's house OTL

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 05:50 PM

*lurks inside the locker *

There's a French version of the song??? !!
I don't think I've heard many French songs before...

Oh, sorry to hear that. How long do you have to stay there?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-07-2014, 10:25 PM

My locker really stinks 8C
They had it bolted up for a while last year and so it couldn't air out and its just gross. Unless that's just you.

*Went on French song spree. everything is better in french*
I just wish that my dvds all had the option of French subtitles

Just for the week end.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 05:23 AM

Ew.
I haven't had a locker in...I dunno, since fourth grade or something, so I don't remember what they were like back then anymore.

I think I only know the word 'oui'. ;;;

Oh, hope it's at least okay there so far~

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-09-2014, 12:39 AM

I only got a locker in high school. IN primary school we just had trays and bag hooks.

I know a few more words than that

Its the last day \o/
And I fended him off with the excuse of homework. I just don't really feel like doing something this weekend
Im just so tired

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 01:30 AM

The differences between different countries' schools and their lockers.

Oh! And 'bonjour' and 'Paris'!

Aw, at least you've got that. Hope you get some rest!

So not looking forward to tomorrow and work starting up again. I wanna sleep more.

---

Had a pissed-off dream last night and woke myself up with anger. While there were good parts, I was mostly just pissed off.

Not a happy memory so this won't be going into the jar.X

Benedict Cumberbatch, for whatever reason, was staying where me and my parents were at (can't remember where...it was something that was torn between 'our home' and 'a hotel' I think), but there were gatherings/events/conventions where he had to regularly go downstairs to attend every other hour or something. (there was an outdoors red carpet, low stage, lights and all right downstairs)

I can't remember it well but it seems that in the dream he knew my family so whenever he wasn't outside he would be sitting on a couch in the living room comfortably and just sort of idly chat with us and etc. (I also wasn't a raging fan in the dream either, though highly protective of him...not entirely sure just what kind of relationship our family and him has in the dream, it was weird) I was going in and out of rooms so I didn't speak to him much.

First time he went down there it was chaotic, with people everywhere and people crowding against one another everywhere and someone threw an egg at him. (part of the yolks splattered over his suit) Benedict went inside to clean it off.

Second time he went down there someone threw an egg at him again (hit his suit dead-on), and this time we saw that it was this old man with wild white hair and wild beard wearing badly fitted clothes and looking like a hobo, who ran off and disappeared into the crowd before I could get to him.

Third time Benedict went down there the hobo man threw an egg at him again (and again it hit dead-on), and I lost it. Made some sort of animalistic growl in my throat (I look like me IRL but I think I may not have been completely human in the dream) and started to chase after the stupid old man who made Benedict look so taken aback with shock with egg yolks running down him and his suit and I was just so fucking furious.

But dammit Benedict, being that gentleman he is, called at me to stop and not go after him (because he knew I would kill him...quite literally in the dream...and very messily so), and I woke up after whipping around to look at him incredulously/pleadingly and trying to convey just how mad I was ("Why are you stopping me?? Look at what he did to you! Please let me go and kill him!") and trying to track where the stupid hobo man was running off to.

Sigh, goddamit brain, stop doing this to me... *headdesk*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-10-2014, 05:55 AM

Pfft.
Trays were pretty amazing though. We got to decorate our labels

I can say actual sentences 8'D

i didn't go to school today

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 08:55 AM

That's cool! I don't think we're allowed to decorate ours. After I left the states, we get cabinets at the back of the classroom and our desk drawer. No labels, locks, and stuff either.

Haha that's great! I'm kinda jealous. I should at least learn how to say, "Where is the nearest restroom" or something along those lines...;;;

Why not?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 02-14-2014, 09:00 AM

Aw poor Anty.

I know how to say "I am eating an apple." That's the most important thing I've ever known how to say.

Wasn't feeling too good :[

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 10:30 AM

That's okay, we just decorated our desk by scratching stuff onto the surface or drew in our textbooks.

lol Well apples are indeed important!

Oh, sorry to hear that. I hope you're feeling better.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-28-2014, 11:36 PM

That dream where you started out as Harry Potter is hilarious. I literally had to suppress my LOL loudness...it's a shame I don't know all the characters in it but the events in it must've been crystal clear when you put it down because I could just totally see it happening in front of me...despite lack of knowing who the characters in it are...apart from Harry Potter and Spock.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 12:11 AM

...I forgot about this for months.

Ah well...maybe I'll start updating this again some time in the future despite missing out on over two months of stuff of which I probably don't even remember anymore.

@Ling: Haha go watch Star Trek: Into Darkness! (J.J Abrams) It'll explain a lot. And make the dream all the more hilarious. The family I was talking to was just a random generic family. My dreams are so weird.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 05-01-2014, 12:57 PM

See...I think all people have dreams that are weird and don't make logical sense...but they're fun and interesting because of that.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-01-2014, 03:21 PM

Yeah. I love the randomness of it all. The occasional nightmare or angry dream not withstanding...

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 05-04-2014, 06:11 AM

Nightmares apparently are more common than pleasant dreams as a way of the brain 'practising for the real thing'