salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-02-2017, 05:18 AM

Hi everyone!

How do you pick out your outfits?
Does the way you pick out your outfits change depending on where you are going or with whom you are going?

Do you normally wear certain articles of clothing over others?
Are there any kinds of clothing or accessories you avoid wearing?

Do you normally wear certain colors?
Alternatively, are there any colors you avoid wearing?
Do you match colors? For example, your bag matching your shoes?

Do you normally wear jewelry with your outfits?
How about other accessories?

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-09-2017, 08:40 PM

"is it clean?"
"do i need to wear pants/leggings with it?"
"uhg i hope I can just grab the shoes closest to the door"

lol

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-15-2017, 06:53 PM

Hm... Monstahh's answer is similar to mine.

I first make sure the outfit I want to wear is clean in the closest.

On most days when I am in a hurry, I just throw some clothes out of the closet and put them on.

On days I have to head off to work, I make sure my top and bottoms meet the required dress code.

I only plan out my outfits for certain occasions.

I rarely wear jewelry unless it is on a certain occasion. Usually, I just make sure my glasses are on my face.

I usually try to avoid wearing yellow because it doesn't look that great on me. I usually wear purple, pink, some kind of blue, sometimes green, and other colors.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2017, 08:23 PM

I like comfy clothes. Like leggings and Capri's. Tops with no zippers, buttons. I like wash and wear things. No ironing. I always wear earrings, ring, watch when I go out. Don't like to wear primary colors like red, blue, black. In winter I feel subdued so clothes are muted. As temp heats up my outfits get more colorful and dramatic. I like jeans jackets and vests. Don't wear dresses or heels anymore. At home I wear mismatched things, tee shirts.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-15-2017, 09:05 PM

Most of the time, I just wear clothes that are comfortable,
But lately I haven't been working so I actually put effort into my outfits each day.

I usually wear a load of black, not very many colors other than that besides red and purple. I wear a load of plaid too.

I usually pick an outfit based on the song I am obsessed with that day. Sometimes it'll be a goth rock song, so I will be something more gothic, sometimes it will be a folk song from the 60s, so I pick something more bohemian...

Most of my song collection is either folk music or goth rock, so I don't really have an awful lot of deviation from those two styles.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-17-2017, 02:32 PM

The majority of my shirts are either white or red. All of my pants are brown or black. I grab at random.