chibiwizard
*^_^*

Old 03-04-2007, 12:15 AM

anyone have some good tutorials or advice on how to get rid of thsoe lines on paper i only doodle during school on writing paper but i've always waned to show them but those evil lines are always there and i did a tutorial once and it jsut made them thinner and grey @_@

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Arucard Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Arucard

Old 03-04-2007, 12:18 AM

I would ether get tracing paper and trace your artwork onto that. I would probably go and erase all of the lines on photoshop.. v.v;;;;;

nurie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2007, 12:20 AM

i doubt you can do it and not go through it the hard way.. you can lessen them a bit by playing with Levels, but i doubt theres a tut anywhere that would magically get rid of thelines without work XP

anyway, yeah its better to take tracing paper or just trace it on the comp :)

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-04-2007, 12:32 AM

xDDD...all my old works were drawn in a special B5 notebook just for drawing..I loved the size, and hated the fact that they didn't produce such notebooks with blank pages...
I think I'll actually go back to that...I actually liked drawing a lot more then >.<
Lol old works xDDDD..just so you'd believe me xD
[x][x][x][x][x]
Lol, I was so emo back then...it was fun xDDDD

some time ago I tried line arasing in photoshop, but didn't managed to do well....you have a chance if the lines are very light blue, but still there will be leftovers...

chibiwizard
*^_^*

Old 03-04-2007, 02:25 AM

i am also a bad smudge cleaner and if i use blank paper i smudge alot i guesse making my work digital is not ment to be XD