star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 11-10-2013, 01:35 PM

Basic Information

Rp the character is in: Private: Mistress, Star, Timmy
OOC Mention: Link

Name: Terra

Nickname/alternate name: Ven

Sex: Male

Species: Non human

Position: Submissive

Apperance:
Eyes: Terra has Dark Deep Amber colored eyes.
Hair: His hair goes to his waist in lose curls. His hair color is Blond. (shade to come later)
Skin:
Height: five foot even

Last edited by star2000shadow; 11-10-2013 at 02:33 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 11-10-2013, 01:36 PM

History

Family Life (back story prior to village):

Village Life:

(Notes: so a friend doesn't keep thinking i'll forget: Because of his growing magic, Terra is ousted from the village, which is how he ends up with the Sand Witch.)

Terra (Ven) Was found and taken in by a childless couple prior to our rp. He was raised in if not loving, at least caring family. they saw a child as a statues symbol. and were not exactly thrilled when they found out he wasn't human. and was indeed non human. and the submissive non human version to boot. meaning as a male, he could still get pregnant. and had magic. which came out very early on in life with them. his magic was based in the earth.

Family Tree

Family Tree: Will fill in later

Last edited by star2000shadow; 11-10-2013 at 02:41 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-10-2013, 01:37 PM

Fear's and Quirks

Childhood fears:

Teenage Fears:

Quirks:

Childhood Quirks:

Green Thumb: Terra has always had a green thumb, as a child she loved to play in her adoptive family's garden. and they soon found that allowing her to do so had them producing the best and healthiest fruits and veggies in their small garden that they could sell them to Merchants for prices above what others where able to.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 11-10-2013 at 01:48 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-10-2013, 02:07 PM

Start of Journal

Day One:

The Sand witch decided It was time to test me today. I passed. although if i passed, why does it feel like I failed? I don't think i wanted to leave her mountain side home. it was safe there. quite. i could think. Since I've reached Nibyna I've barely been able to think. all i want to do is find a nice quite corner and bury my head into my hands and not move. as if the walk across the desert sands wasn't enough to make me want to grind my teeth. all though once i adjusted to the constant motion, noise and waste of time and energy it was. interesting. they have so many colors of cloth here. fruits, meats and breads I've never even HEARD of. but also a lot of things to be sad about. if one paid attention. there where alley ways where i saw children in rags huddling. if one poked their head into it the scent was enough to make a non human throw up. and possibly a normal as well. all though with the gold the Sand Witch gave me paid for a few things, as well as for passage on a boat leaving the docks. here's hoping the ride is well worth it. as I'm not so sure I'm going to like it. i heard a deck hand muttering how 'land' folk don't take to the sea to well. here's hoping being non human for once came with a sturdy stomach.

Day Two:

My stomach seems to be handling the boat ride very well. my first night here I was approached by a Dwarf. who then insulted my peoples way of living.
at least i did have one good thing happen. I met my familiar today. apparently she's a water cat. I've actually NEVER thought I'd ever be chosen by one of those. but i'm also worried. those chosen by a water-cat have very..
well very intense lives. they change fates. or make history. I don't think I'm that kind of person. maybe she chose wrong.. maybe she chose right. who knows. all i know is I can tell my life's going to get interesting at some point. all though in feline form she's.. well extremely beautiful in my opinion. but then that could be the witch's pride talking. i haven't seen her in human form yet. her name, or more the name she's given me, as you NEVER give out your true name. for that can give people power over you. the sand witch has pounded that into my head so many times i think i'd remember it if i forgot everything else. anyways the name she's given me to call her is Vania.
Vania isn't my only companion. she's insisted i take the dwarf's offer of companionship at face value. that and his .. scent can hide my own. it's not that he smells. actually for one of his kind he's rather.. clean. it's his scent is stronger then my submissive one.
anyways He'll be my companion for a little while at least.

Day Three:

While at the Inn today, Vania and I noticed we where being watched. like a moron, the dwarf went and headed upstairs. i heard him muttering once in the room about shifts. right. like i was going to leave the room where two people had been spying on us. I wasn't as stupid as my companion seemed to be. at least Vania, my Witch's familiar agreed with me that the two where worth being watched. to bad her warning about separating seemed to of been ignored.
Here's hoping we live not to regret trusting that idiot.
although Sumarne is a gorgeous city, despite some of the problems clearly evident. butt hen im starting to think all Cities, Villages and towns have their poor,
and homeless.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 11-11-2013 at 02:54 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-13-2013, 05:22 PM

Day 3 in the evening

The Dwarf Died tonight, the Healer claims it was a heart attack. but I know better. He was as healthy as a Dwarf can be. why, when i mentioned he should of stayed down there because Vania had SAID to stay together. but no he just up and left. heading up to the room like a complete idiot.

Though now i have to wonder if the two spy's watching us weren't a trick. a way to get us to separate so that one of us could be killed off.
That thought is a bit unsettling because it means someone knows me. or knows how i think and react to things. problem is, I don't have the faintest clue who that could be considering I lived in a mountain hole learning control and how to be a witch for the last portion of my life.