Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-09-2011, 08:12 AM

I'm not looking for something in the generic 'reverse-harem' genre. More specifically, I'd like to start a game the premise of which is actually a reversed harem.

There is one main female presence who is surrounded by males (I am one of these) who compete for her time and affections. She could be caring or selfish and use or lend them out as she sees fit to perform other jobs or serve any of her friends.

I do NOT, however, see this working with a weak and/or shy female main character. They male characters could run the gamut in size, shape, personality, etc... and there could be several other females involved somehow.

Any suggestions for plot are welcome.

Here are a few of my own:
* A typical "harem" setting of lush furnishings, pillows, silks etc...
* Perhaps ther is some MxM romance developing either as a means to attract the owner's attention or simply because it happens to happen.
* If the owner happens to be more hauty or cruel, she may force them to serve others as she sees fit and might humiliate the boys.

Last edited by Afanassii; 10-09-2011 at 08:21 AM..

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2011, 06:00 PM

Well. I normally hate playing women.

But this... this sparks my interest greatly, and if I were permitted to join...

I would very much like to play as one of the power-savvy women.

You did say there would be more than one, right?

Or is there only one woman in the whole rp that you're going to play?

If so, that's fine. I can play a male too. The female role just intrigued me. x3

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-09-2011, 06:34 PM

One main female to be the harem owner. Any other females are secondary and whoever plays them can figure out how they want to fit them in.

Do you have any ideas as to how you'd play your character?

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2011, 06:44 PM

Maybe as one of your character's 'friends' that she sometimes shares her men with?

I'd see my character as a rich woman who often finds it fun to 'rent' men for her own pleasure.

And of course, she'd rent from your character. ;3

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-09-2011, 10:13 PM

Oh! ^///^ Actually, I'll be playing one of the men. I havent' found the main female yet.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2011, 03:01 AM

Oh! I thought you meant by saying "(I am one of these)" you meant a woman! My bad! xD

Hm. I'll shall offer myself to be the main woman/harem-leader then! >w<

She'd be probably in her mid-thirties and be somewhat sadistic, if nothing else. A playful yet frightening sort.

I'm thinking red hair, green eyes, and elegant clothing with lots of jewelry to match her personality.

If that's not what you're looking for though, I'll gladly play a male. ;3

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-11-2011, 12:11 AM

hmm

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2011, 05:23 AM

That sounds all right, Mayor.

Your royal highness? Kasumi? Do you have any questions?

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-11-2011, 06:53 PM

Oh no, I was just thinking if I should partake or not in this activity.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-12-2011, 06:48 PM

I would be very honored if you would, highness. ^.^

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-13-2011, 03:22 AM

Alright then, I will join this fledgling RP Idea, in hopes of a good experience with Reversed Harems. Sadly as intriguing as the Main Char. is I'll steer clear since I do not have enough skills and experience to do any personality of her. I'll opt for one of the boys so I get to use this picture I've been wanting to use for awhile now and actually make into a Character and not just a temp and on the spot made up.

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2011, 04:07 AM

Sounds interesting ^^ I read through some of the earlier post and i was wondering if i could be the right hand gal to the main character? I was thinking her best friend since childhood and they have shared all of their experiences, from where they went to school even down to the men they slept with. For this whole reverse-harem, she could nit-pick any people she deems unworthy of her friend? I'll come up with more details when I can get this approved ^^

LucienSlade
LucienTheWitch

Old 10-13-2011, 04:19 AM

I might be interested in joining, are there any restrictions on what male characters can be? do you require a picture for bios? I wish to play somewhat of a gaurd dog/ man slave role. Can i be an inuyasha (dog man, not the actual poorly named character)

Last edited by LucienSlade; 10-13-2011 at 04:30 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2011, 04:25 AM

I'm very pleased to see the interest in this. ^.^

So far we have:
Mayor Mahem as the harem owner (female)
perfect.imperfection as her friend
Princess Kasumi as one of the harem boys
myself as one of the harem boys
and LucienSlade as a harem boy as well

I don't see why Lucien's idea wouldn't work. It sounds really quite lovely to me because we could definitely use a guard or two.

Mayor - would you like to start the thread and describe what you would like your harem to look like and how you would like any hierarchies structured? If not, I could start it but I would need to discuss it with you more so I know what to write.

Please feel free to post your character biographies here if you wish!

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2011, 04:42 AM

Do you want the Bios to be a certian way?

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2011, 05:06 AM

I'm not too picky. I'm sure that however the first person lays theirs out, the others will follow.

I suppose I should make a note of caution on character creation, if our characters are not "normal" humans, the harem owner should have control over any abilities the boys have in some way.

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2011, 05:15 AM

Mythic bracelts perhaps? They wear it as both a symbol to the harem owner and keeps the non-normal boys in check?

----------

Also age wise, so we be around 30 since Mayor wanted to be in the mid-thirties?

LucienSlade
LucienTheWitch

Old 10-13-2011, 05:48 AM

Collars!
nothing says I'm owned like a collar!

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2011, 09:15 PM

I don't mind making the thread and starting the rp.

Here's what I have so far:

I'd see the setting as a fantasy-Arabia type of place. Where it's out in the desert, in a beautiful Arabian city, but only fantasized a little to allow non-human characters. The main setting would be at a decent-sized palace that my character, The Harem-Owner (of whom I've yet to name), owns, who is the daughter of the Sultan and pulls a lot of weight in the city.

As far as the men go, my character mostly 'owns' all of the men by contract, meaning mainly that she purchased them from somewhere, although some could offer themselves willingly. She could have purchased a slave from a friend, or perhaps saved a criminal that was about to be executed by buying him off, and now he owes a debt to her. Anything, really.

Some men love her and like to compete for her attention, while others loath her and wish to see her dead. But no matter how they feel about her, they are not free until she either sets them free, or their contract is nullified by her death or the men somehow paying their debt.

She has classified her men into three different categories:

Guards – The most trusted of her men. Consist of things like personal bodyguards and guards that watch the palace entrance or gates.
Servants – Do the menial things such as cooking and cleaning and general mindless tasks that come up on a whim.
Puppets – She uses them as toys, mostly for personal entertainment. Although none of the men are free from this, the puppets get it the worst.

How's that sound so far? Anything to add/take out/change?

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-14-2011 at 12:49 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2011, 09:19 PM

It sounds fantastic!

I'm so happy that you've joined the game. You have a lot of creativity. :3

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2011, 09:45 PM

Mayor Mayhem:

My character will be one of your right hand gals, so i was wondering if you had a bio for her yet so that i could come up with things my my character ^^

You said that your character was going to be in her mind thirties right? I wanted my character to be aroung 27 or so, and i was think as a background story for how they came to be firends would be that my father was the right hand man to the Sultan. He would often bring me with him to work and told me to entertain you (maybe because you were the only child? but we can change the reason if you wanted to have siblings). Through time we became close, my character looked up to your character as an older sister, since she was an only child, and the two became a 'unit' for lack of a better word. They shared everything, from events, food, education, and even men. My character helps maintain the Harem, weeding out any people she sees as unfit for your character.

What do you think?

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 12:57 AM

@Afanassii: Aww, thanks! I'm glad you like. n_n

@Perfect: I love your character idea! ;D

I think some actual (real) companionship for my character would be wonderful.

And to have another female will be fun. (That way I'm not the only 'bad guy' too. xD)

But your background is lovely and I love the idea of our characters being childhood friends.

I actually see my character being a tad bit possessive of your character too, since they are slightly different ranks.

But also that your character is the only 'real' friend my character has.

(Actually, with your character, I'm thinking of lowering my char's age to 29 or 30 or so.)

Overall, I think that the 'bff' thing is a great way to go. ;D

Though I'm not sure about how the character profiles/skeleton would work?

Did you want to make one up, Afanassii, or for me to?

----------

Oh, I forgot to add! I love the bracelets/collars idea too.

That way we can have non-human characters, but still have a way to restrain them to human standards.

Or possibly even weaker. xD

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-14-2011 at 01:01 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 03:26 AM

Awesome ideas guys, and loving the collar idea xD. Anyway a normie (normal) can wear one without actually being non-human like?

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 03:33 AM

@Princess: I don't see why a human would have to wear a collar.

You could if you wanted to though. Perhaps the collars represent rank/type? Like Guard/Servant/Puppet?

In any case, I'd leave it up to Afanassii for the final word, of course.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2011, 03:44 AM

Oh, collars are great, really!

But it doesn't have to be the same for everyone. A lot of people in BDSM relationships use wristlets and anklets in stead of collars, too.

Bio:

Username:
Character's name:
Sex and Gender: (lists both to allow for any variation)
Abilities: (Both cultivated talents and natural powers and how the harem owner would have achieved control over them if applicable)
Role: (whether you're in the harem or outside of it and if you have a specific job)
Personality: (Including likes/dislikes and pet peeves)
Appearance: (physical description and pictures)
Biography: (History, how did you come to be a part of this, etc...)

Last edited by Afanassii; 10-14-2011 at 04:03 AM..