Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 09-30-2013, 02:57 PM

Oh wow... Been a long time.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 10-01-2013, 06:41 AM

Yes, yes it has. I think about the stories every day but for some reason it's just so much easier ofr me to write them. I can jam them out like there's no tomorrow! But the illustrating just kills me. I'm never happy with it even when I do finish one XD

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-01-2013, 11:36 AM

Awww~ At least you can still write them! Been writing lots more?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 10-02-2013, 07:08 AM

>.>;; Not really. I have been having tons of ideas, I just haven't put pen to paper. Kinda sad. But I have been really busy with the new baby/work/husband/final fantasy 14... No excuse. I should try to write something every day it's just sad when there aren't pictures to go with it XD Another excuse! Ah! >.<

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-02-2013, 09:38 AM

Awww~ Well, at least you have plenty of ideas then! All those sound like legit reasons for not having enough time.
Congrats on the new baby!
I'm pretty sure I still have the stuff I did for the strawberry story, lmao! Did you ever do any illustrations for that?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 10-03-2013, 06:56 AM

I didn't ever do any illustrations for it. The only one that i completed was the colors one and then I wasn't happy with it when i finished it so i got all these programs and a uhm.. wacom or bamboo thingy for digital drawings and i just never used it =.= I'm all set to go though, you know, when I do.

Yesterday I had to write 8 counselings, 3 negative reports for behavior or actions of my soldiers and 5 monthly reports that goes over all they did for the month, what plans they have for the future, what they have started towards etc... so i was burned out on writing. I just veggied out in front of the tv and watched youtube videos about stuff... like time and persuasion and left side brain and right side brain... interesting but definitely not productive

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-03-2013, 01:22 PM

Maybe I'll pick that one back up then. I did enjoy doing the sketches for it. P:
Oh, you got a tablet!
We should make a pact to draw more often. XD

Oh gosh, I wouldn't want to do anything else after a day like that either D:
Hopefully today is better. There are some productive things I need to be doing too.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 10-04-2013, 06:11 AM

Yeah that's what it is, a tablet XD I always for get what they are cqalled. But it's not the best one. Like, you can't see on it when you are drawing, it only shows on the computer screen but it was on sale or osmething and I was thinking that I probably wouldn't find one at that price again so I went ahead and got it and got some programs for it and I haven't used them. I tried a bit but it felt so... weird o.o I guess it's something you have to get used to.

We should make a pact to draw more. And then we have to hold each other to it. Or at least, take some time out of every day for art. Yea. That could work! :D

It was a busy day. I left work early yesterday because my boss was gone XD But had to go shopping and by the time the kiddo was in bed i was like =.= again... ahaha. I definitely have more time on the weekends, not as much as I'd like yet. When he gets ot the point that he can sit up, I think it'll be easier because he can sit up on his own and play, and roll balls back and fourth and maybe crawl around. he's not there yet. He just kinda lays on his stomach with ihs head up and his feet up, instead of under him XD

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-04-2013, 09:55 AM

I have that kind of tablet too. They're really fun and much easier to use once you get used to them so keep at it!

That could! "Zephi and Iku's Drawing Pact"

Aww. When did you have him?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 10-09-2014, 09:15 PM

Well glad we never made that pact or I'd have to do something for not drawing more