Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-08-2011, 06:10 PM

"Hidden Secrets"

A young boy and his family live in a huge manor, in the middle of a sprawling forest that lets a road run through. It's modern day, but they keep older beliefs and customs. The gardener-house keep is an extremely large, dim-witted thing, with a bit of a violent side, and the boy has always been afraid of him. One night he finds the house empty, but hears a cry from near the basement.

Getting to the corridor in time, he sees the gardener dragging his sister and mother toward the basement, and they tell him the man has already killed the entire family. Too afraid to move, the boy just stands there and watches his mother and sister dragged to their deaths.

He fends for himself, fighting with the gardener (whose name is Jordan) for his life and growing stronger in will as a vehicle rushes toward them on the street outside. The driver is lost, but trying to leave their past behind, and finds the manor a nice place to stop, all the while hoping the occupants will not mind helping out.

Name- Christopher Allen
Age- 26
Gender- Male
looks- Short black hair, a tad bit spiky looking, 5"8, tall, built but average looking, t-shirt, jeans, black sneakers or boots. Hazel eyes.

Last edited by Kia_; 07-09-2011 at 04:49 PM..

Dexter Morgan
-

Old 07-09-2011, 01:38 AM

Often enough he felt his mind slipping slowly away. Sometimes when he was locked in a closet or hiding under a bed, the silence was so complete, he felt he could hear Jordan’s heavy footsteps blundering closer and closer. His eyes showed him the man’s soft, odd face peering between the floor and mattress, or staring into the dark in the space he left in the door. Sometimes he started in the night, when he thought he felt Jordan ready to reach for him, take him up, strangle him, kill him as he had killed the rest of his family. But it was all in Aiden’s imagination. His slowly darkening imagination, his dwindling sanity. For years the boy, a mere child in appearance, had passed the door he had last watched his mother and sister vanish into, never getting more than five feet near it. The screams still bounced throughout the entrance hall’s black slate floors, its high curved ceiling.

The sun was beginning to go down, he could see it through the bedroom window. Jordan had not moved to the second floor all day; if he had, Aiden would have heard his footsteps thundering through the hardwood floors, the slamming of doors and the wordless muttering to himself. Aiden had no ambition, as he lay on the old bed that once belonged to his mother and father. He had no will to get up, to try to avoid Jordan to get to the kitchen. He hardly had the energy to move his head and look out the wide, arched window that showed a beautiful forest sunset. But he did, following the movements of the shadows from trees, insects and birds. The scene seemed too pure a vision to really be able to shine upon such a gloomy place. The bedroom was dark even with the sun shining in, the carpet threadbare and dark brown, the walls peeling their cracked dark green paint away. The bedcovers were slightly dusty from lack of use, a combination of brown and odd dark yellow.

Aiden sighed, turning away from the window to stare at the wall, but hanging just above the head of the bed was a painting. His parents, their faces faded with time, but still as present as ever. He shut his eyes tightly, turning his face to the bed. The musty scent of the blanket soothed him, in a way, brought about a feeling of loneliness, as though he were the only person in the world. True, he could have been; he had never left the grounds. The world only existed in the books of maps and the telescope he used to escape the Hell his life had become. It was his escape, but only after he had lost those he held most dear to him.

The silence was broken immediately by Jordan. He was blundering up one of the two curved staircases in the entrance hall. Aiden leapt over the bed and crouched just behind it. He could hear Jordan pounding on something, doors perhaps. It was getting closer. Finally the closed door was nearly busted down as Jordan yelled incoherent words, sending Aiden under the bed. The pounding finally died down, but Jordan’s muttering did not as it faded, moving back down the hallway. Aiden sighed in relief, crawling backwards and coughing in the dust. Jordan seemed to be entertained by Aiden’s fear, even if the blundering fool could not see him. Shivering, Aiden went to the window, warming himself in the glow of the fading sunlight.

Something was going to happen. The thought occurred to him almost immediately, as though someone told him, rather than it being a mere thought. Something was coming, and it would disrupt his stressful, angry life. An outside force of some sort, it was the feeling of a heavy, cold rock settling in his heart, spreading into his stomach and worrying him. Getting onto his knees, he peered out of the window, squinting in the bright light. The gray stone road that ran along outside the grounds was empty, but Aiden felt it would not be for long.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 03:06 AM

(sorry if this post might be a bit short, still unsure what to write)

Christopher Allen, short for Chris, was leaving what had happened behind him a couple states away as he moved to this little country side town. He had been busy with driving so many hours straight he lost track of time, soon his car was running out of gas. "Shit" he mumbled to himself, this wasn't what he wanted nor what he needed. Along the road there were trees on each side, it was like a bunch of tree like arches lined up connecting as the sun shown through.

The weather outside was in the 80s and breezy at that, so at least it was nice but there was no way he would want to leave the car unless he had to. He drove an old convertable chevy from around the 70s period almost just a newer brand of it. The skies were clear and it was still so bright out but it was almost 7pm at night as he could see an old house in view and was hoping his car would get him there soon enough. Chris would talk to the owners wondering if they could help him, if not he would walk however long or just sleep in his car for the night on the side of the road which he didn't like for the saftey reasons.

Last edited by Kia_; 07-09-2011 at 03:25 AM..

Dexter Morgan
-

Old 07-09-2011, 04:13 AM

He brushed back his pale blond hair, squinting his eyes to see past the glare in the window. The road was mostly hidden behind tall oak and pines, willows that drooped their branches low over the ground. But he could see it. The car was puttering along the road, shining and distorted in the heat of the falling sun. He stood, coming just about a foot and a half above the window sill at his tallest, and rushed to the door. Sliding the bolt aside, he opened it just enough to glance out, listen for a moment, but catching no sight or sound from Jordan other than the final slam of the basement door shutting and locking. He spent most of his time down there, and Aiden could only wonder what he did.

Stepping into the hall, tripping a bit on the old, dark red carpet runner, he hurried down the hall to the left, passing several doors, some of which had large fist prints in them, others splintered from being hit so many other times by random objects throughout the house. Going down the nearer set of stairs and into the entrance hall, he glanced to his right, to the door between the staircases. The basement door, which had only moments before been closed and locked. But silence reigned. Moving carefully across the entrance hall to the door, he instead went to the window beside it. From there, he could see the car. It was too close for comfort.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 04:36 AM

(your siggy makes me laugh everytime I see it lol :D)(were we doing bios?)

The car had stopped working and moving altogether as the final studder of the car made a jolt and steam came out of the hood slowly heating up the area it was around. "Great" Chris spoke opening the car door and leaving it closed afterwards to check the car in the front of the hood. Chris was sure he saw a boy in a window somewhat far off that he thought didn't look to happy. But being out here where hardly no one was, that would make anyone unhappy, except himself that is.

Proping the hood open with the metal peice, he sighed "Great the radiator is shot" he had slowly started to remember what he was leaving behind as the smoke went up past him fading into the sky and clouds that hung over. Feeling the breeze he closed the hood and headed to the house, it looked a bit old but maybe someone was there.

(sorry bedtime)

Dexter Morgan
-

Old 07-09-2011, 06:02 AM

(Thank you, I found it on another site and had to use it, at least until the whole thing dies down a bit. And no, I think it would be good to reveal them slowly throughout)

Aiden watched the car come to a stop and begin steaming, watched the man get out, and look his way. He bounded back, hitting the wall beside the door that led to the living room and den. He had been seen. He had allowed someone from the outside to lay eyes on him. Shuddering, he felt it a betrayal to the family he had let die, to himself. Breathing deeply, he spared another glance out again. The man was looking into the front of the car, lifting the protective metal cover. When he turned again, Aiden ducked once more, stomping his foot out of annoyance for both of them. Annoyance at himself for being seen and nearly being caught again, and annoyance at the newcomer who had managed to get to the house before losing power on that ugly, lumbering lump of metal and rubber outsiders called a car.

When he managed to peer once more past the overgrown gardens, outside the gate, his breath was nearly taken away; the man was approaching, as though fully intending to make his presence known. Of course, Aiden already knew he was there, and he felt the man already knew of him. Leaping away from the window, he went to the door, but put his hands on the old wood. He wished silently that the newcomer would lose interest, possibly go away, but his wishes rarely came true. If they did, he would have his family back, and Jordan would be gone instead.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 05:25 PM

Christopher gave up with his car, heading over to the new house, he saw the garden and was able to get through the gate easily. It wasn't locked and looked a bit too older to be locked. The bars were rusted here and there, they would flake off peices if you messed with them. Walking up the driveway while looking at the surroundings, Chris stood at the door. The garden was large but lovely, he didn't even think anyone would live out here. He was just about to knock when looking at the door made him remember something that he wished to have forgotten.

***FLASHBACK***

"So I was telling Sarah, my sister, that after work I would go home with you since we agreed on it" Chris spoke talking to Adrien "Thats fine with me, it just means we get more time alone" Adrien spoke smirking at Chris and making sure only Chris could hear him. "Hey that little boy is in the road! Someone get him!" an unfamiliar female voice called out from across the street.

There was a little boy that kicked a ball onto the black pavement about the time that a speeding, red, fancy car was coming around the corner. The little boy ran over to get it and looked over holding the ball, Adrien pulled away from Chris only to move really fast without eyes on him. He jumped in the way and pushed the little boy off to the side...

People surrounded Adrien's body, Chris quickly ran over to him and held him saying "Come on Adrien stay with me, stay with me" Adrien's last words were "I love you Chris" and he was gone. Ever since then Chris never wanted to go back, he did the funeral and even listened to others but chose to move and leave the place behind.

Chris found himself staring at the door of the old house again, 'thats right, it couldn't be stopped, my cart stopped, lets see if anyone is home' Chris spoke standing there for about five minutes. Chris knocked on the door "Anyone home?" he spoke loud but not too loudly to alert all in the home, he needed a phone, his cell was dead, there was no signal out here either, and he needed his car to be fixed before he could leave.

(Is this long enough for this post?)

Dexter Morgan
-

Old 07-10-2011, 05:14 AM

((It is indeed. Although you should start a new paragraph every time someone different speaks.))

Aiden gasped when the sound of the man knocking exploded through the entrance hall. Not for fear that Jordan would hear---the basement was very deep, and no sound could get down there---but for fear of the man. Someone he had never knew existed, not related to him, someone new and strange to him, entering the place he so grudgingly called home. So persistent, the man, pounding on the door a number of times, the sound fading away in the dark crevices of the entrance hall. The noise rekindled the night he tried to leave behind, but, trapped as he was, could not.

Their screams echoed as loudly as the pounding on the basement door. Fists of his father, his brothers, his sisters, aunts and uncles, all fought for their turn, their voices overlapping in terror of what was so quickly going to befall them, what had already taken his grandparents from his life forever. Aiden hid behind one of the support columns, watching Jordan drag his little sister, carry his mother over his wide shoulder. She caught sight of Aiden and gasped.

“He’s got all the others!” She whispered frantically. “Don’t come near, just stay there, Aiden!” When he moved forward, she waved him away. “Don’t! I want you to stay there! You can still survive, make Jordan pay! Finish what the rest of us can’t, Aiden, but don’t try to save us!”

Aiden shook his head, frozen in place. His mother’s voice rang in his ears as his sister stared, wide-eyed, struggling against Jordan’s iron-like grasp. She let out a terrified scream as the basement door began to close behind Jordan. It muffled the cries, the harsh thuds of fists trying their best to escape, and Aiden’s fear gave way to a shivering collapse to the floor.

A foreign voice broke the silence not moments after the knocking. Aiden pressed his back to the door, gritting his teeth. The newcomer would not leave, he knew. Breathing out, he turned, grasping the hooked door knob and pulled. The hinges creaked harshly, throwing their sound around, so he only brought it open enough to see out. The man was taller than him, and Aiden had to look up. “Ah… Y-yes?”

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-05-2011, 11:22 PM

ok thinking that I wont be able to write much, I think its best if I just say I can't write this, I'm not even sure on how to honestly. I've never read one like this nor similar to it. I'm sorry.