EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 08-02-2011, 02:46 AM

I rolled my eyes at Sam and knocked the top of his head with the side of my fist. "I don't know why you're here, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't come on to me." I grabbed Evolina's hand, tugging on it. "Besides," I smiled, "I'm taken." Sam shook his head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit I soft spot, Evolina." He stood, sighing, "So you've had an encounter with Romeo already?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2011, 04:39 AM

I flushed as Kina tugged on my hand."Well....Ya we just don't know how to kill him yet..."I looked away a little ashamed that I didn't know how to destroy someone.I heard Sam mumbled on about something."Well.....If you ask reeeeaaallll nice maybe the Vampiric council will help you out."He got close to me and smirked and winked at me."Ewww Sam get out of my face.And to answer your question that's a big HELL NO!Why would I ask them for help?"

EmoMarionette

Old 08-02-2011, 07:28 AM

I giggled at Evolina's reaction to Sam in her face. I knew the feeling. Sam was a bit greasy in the face and hair. He seemed like one of those boys where they think that just because he was a boy, he could get away with not showering every single day. I sighed and pushed him back aways, so he wouldn't try anything if he wanted to. "I'm sorry, but what she wants is her own revenge. Basically his blood soaked on her. Having the satisfaction that he was gone by her hands. Besides the vampiric counsel can't know about anything." She turned even more towards Sam. "Why did you really come here? It wasn't because of Romeo or you wanted to catch up, was it?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2011, 05:38 PM

"I came because.....I wanted to ask Evolina to marry me!"He smiled and tried jamming a ring onto my finger.
"SAM!That's disgusting I'm taken!"I pulled away and crouched down in attack mode."You dirty piece of trash...You're here for the Vampiric Council aren't you?"I pinned him to the wall and got close to biting him."How DARE you do their dirty work!Tell them if they want me to come and get me themselves!"I threw him across the room and sat at the table and drank my vanilla frappuccino.I felt better after causing someone a little pain.

EmoMarionette

Old 08-02-2011, 05:59 PM

I probably should have felt offended after watching that entire scene, but I found myself on the floor, busting out into a fit of laughter. Sam cocked an eyebrow to me. I stood up catching my breath. "I'm sorry, but you two arguing is hilarious and I couldn't help, but think that if Evolina drank from you, she might puke." I laughed. Sam's face looked steamed. "You're both wrong. Number one; I am not part of the Vampiric Counsel. In fact I'm part of the rebel group and number two; I've been told my blood tastes like chocolate. Anyway, I was just kidding about the marriage proposal. Come on, Evolina. Don't you remember how I am. I figured you wouldn't forget about our old jokes."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2011, 08:30 PM

I sighed."Sorry Sam just...Romeo has been messing with our heads and I can't tell whats real and what's fake."I growled at the thought of Romeo winning this battle.He was crazy to go up against a new born.I knew I was stable,but I've heard stories of newborns destroying whole villages."Look Sam unless you can find a way to help us kill Romeo and find a way to Stop the Vampiric Council you should go.I don't have time to be all buddy buddy with old childhood friends."

EmoMarionette

Old 08-03-2011, 04:46 PM

Sam narrowed his bright green eyes. "I, specifically, may not be able to help you out. When the rebel group found out about the two of you, they were more than delighted. They catch on to multiracial couples much quicker than the oblivious Vampiric Counsel. They sent me to confirm it all and to ask you if you're willing to let them help you out. They want Romeo dead and the Vampiric Counsel taken down just as much as you do." He looked straight at the two girls. "Well?" He waited.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-03-2011, 05:18 PM

I looked at Kina for answers on this one."Well.....I don't know.I never heard of any rebellion against the Counsel."I looked at him wondering what he could possible be up to.
"Come on Evo~Chan what do you have to lose?"He said almost pleading.I couldn't help,but think that the more people we have the better chance we have of taking down Romeo and the Counsel.I could have my bloody cake and eat it too.
"OK Sam you win...But!You MUST take us to the rebellion or bring them here.We need to plan ASAP.The more time we have to plan the less time we'll have to make mistakes."I smiled.Everything was finally going the way I planned.I was in the loop.Hell I was even the leader of the loop.

EmoMarionette

Old 08-04-2011, 05:23 AM

Sam grinned and gave the girls a thumbs up. "No problem. It's a bit of a journey though. Forests and trails and all that, so you should pack up." I nodded and ran upstairs to grab the new fresh wand. It began to feel more and more like a real hand crafted wand as time passed. I sighed and went downstairs. "Well, I'm ready. How about you, Evo~Chan?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 06:02 AM

I grabbed Kin's wand and smiled.I couldn't help doing a sing-song voice."Some one's getting attached."I giggled and waved the wand a little.My bag appeared with everything in it packed and stored away where it should be.I laughed at the look on Sam and Kin's faces."I've been watching Kina practice so I've learned a few things."I smiled and picked up our bags."Sam I hope we're taking some kind of vehicle because I am NOT walking all the way to some tiny house filled with creeps." I looked at Sam with pleading eyes hoping he had a jet in mind.

EmoMarionette

Old 08-06-2011, 12:17 AM

I smiled at Evolina, wondering how she picked up on it so fast. I guessed being a newborn, learning talents like that could be a cinch. Sam frowned. "I'm sorry to say, but I don't. We may be a rebellion group, but we're not very funded." I turned to Evolina. "Don't be mad, Evolina. It shouldn't be too much of a walk." I smiled uneasily.
((SHORT D: ))

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 03:43 AM

I sighed and growled."Sam the one time we meet up and you don't have a car."A sigh escaped my lips.This was going to be a long trip.O looked at Kina with pleading eyes."Can't you poof up a car or jeep or hummer baby?"I blushed at yet another nickname I gave Kina.My lovey dovey side must be on super drive or something considering how cute I act around Kina.
((It's Ok mine is short too! >.<))

EmoMarionette

Old 08-09-2011, 04:25 AM

I smiled. "I can try. Can't guarentee it'll be very new looking. My wand is still charging up and all." I flicked her wand and looked outside. It was a bright blue lambo. "Well, that was a lot better than I expected it to be." I chuckled. I walked out of the house, assumong the other two would follow behind. I turned to them when we got to the car. "So who's driving?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2011, 04:45 AM

I smiled and hugged Kina and giggled."YES! I knew she would pull through with this."I hopped in the front seat and threw the keys at Sam."Me and Kina are the ladies so you have to play limo driver."I winked at Sam and saw him get in and drive us off.As we drove it became late."So Evolina I kinda have something serious I need to talk to you about."He flushed a crimson red.I wondered what Sam could possibly need to talk to me about that was so serious.I knew the look in his eye and when he had that look Sam either was nervous or in love and it looked more like he was in love with someone.As for who I couldn't be for sure who she was.Which bugged me for some unknown reason.Wow...Being a teenager was complicated.

EmoMarionette

Old 08-09-2011, 07:03 AM

((Soooo many things I could do with this x3))
As we drove, it was an hour as I had fallen asleep the backseat. Car's had always made me sleepy. Sam looked at Evolina again and then averted his eyes to the road. "Well, I was just wodering. Thinking back, do you still ever think about what we used to have?" He caught himself before she said anything to respond. "Well, not to say that I have feelings for you anymore. The breakup was a nice wakeup call. Thanks, by the way. Anyway, I was only curious because well, my girlfriend is... kinda... a lot like... you? Yeah, well, I wasn't the smartest person telling her about you. But I'm still afraid I'm going to make the same mistakes."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2011, 07:18 AM

Tears swelled in my eyes at the thought of what I used to have with Sam.I was in love,but then the night Romeo found me it all fell down hill."Sam i never broke up with you...I did that for your own safety."I was heartbroken to hear Sam wanted nothing to do with me...I looked at him with tears still swelling in my eyes."Sam....I have a confession."I hid behind my bangs and checked to make sure Kina was asleep.Tears were now flowing down my pale cheeks."I'm still in love with you."My body was trembling from my confession.My heart yearned for Sam and now was when I realized that he always had my heart and always would.No matter how much I wanted to fight it.
((DUN DUN DUNNN!! PLOT TWIST! O.o))

EmoMarionette

Old 08-09-2011, 07:26 AM

Sam stopped the car suddenly, lurching forward. "I... I... you..." he put his head down on the steering wheel and his shoulders began to shake from crying. "Evolina. It makes me so happy to hear you say that." He kissed her cheek lightly. "I'm so confused as I'm sure you are too, but I'm not going to leave Kina like that. As fair judgement, take your time and think it over." He started the car going again.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2011, 07:36 AM

I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders.I smiled and yawned and drifted into a deep slumber.Sam was great and maybe my life was heading in the right direction after all.I could only dream of me and Sam and what maybe someday.
((Sorry short.All my good writing went into the plot twist -_-))