Name: Estel Frou
Race: Neko Vampire
Appearance:
School Year: Sophomore

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 02-07-2011, 12:38 AM

Erik awoke yet again, from another nightmare.Lately he had been having the same nightmare over and over again.Running a hand through his silver-brownish hair, he stood up dressing in his uniform for school.Not giving it much thought, Erik got his things together.Good thing he took a shower last night and still smelled good.Sighing to himself, trying not to stress about the first day with the same old crap, he headed for the mess hall leaving the boys dorm.Hopefully today would be different from the rest lately.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 02-07-2011, 01:19 AM

It had been thirteen years since Estel was brought to this orphanage. It seemed just like yesterday she was brought to the orphanages steps. With a deep breath she straightened out her uniform. This year will be even better then last year. It was her sophomore year after all. Walking out of the girls dorm she let a warm smile makes its way to her lips as a few of her friends called her over. Walking over to the group she said her usual good mornings and she began down the hall.

((Sorry it isn't that good. xD ))

Darkest Hour

Old 02-08-2011, 02:08 AM

Erik soon regained himself after he got one of the guy-tackles in the hallway.They enjoyed doing that to him every morning.It got old sometimes but eh, friends are friends.Not giving it much thought, he soon walked into the mess hall and saw some girl siting down alone.Geting in line, he got some food and walked over towards the table where she was siting down at and glanced at the seat in front of him which was across from her.'Mind if I sit with you?'Erik remarked lightly, his golden eyes staring down at the girl.First, by the way her ears were, and the pale skin.He guessed a vampire neko.But then again, he could be wrong.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 02-08-2011, 02:33 AM

Arriving at the mess hall she decided to sit by herself. Most of her friends always ate breakfast,unlike herself. Being half vampire she didn't need to eat much and when she did it was a small amount. For the sake of herself and everyone around her she would take a blood pill each morning. It did keep her going but for some reason it just didn't feel like it was enough. Of course there were days she would sneak away from the orphanage and drink from a rabbit or something. Although she would never tell that to anyone.Hearing someone close to her she snapped out of her day dreams and looked up towards the boy with her red orbs. "Um...if you want."She replied with slight confusion in her expression. Estel had seen this boy around the orphanage but never actually spoke to him. He was a grade above her so she didn't really think they had much in common or at most wanted to speak with her. "Why aren't you sitting with your friends?"She asked with a now curious expression.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-12-2011, 06:20 AM

Abit surprised at her well..remarks he took a seat across from her.He wasn't really a morning person but breakfest was breakfest and later on he wouldn't have any time for lunch so, he might aswell eat up now, right?Staring at her for a moment he decied she wasn't a morning person.But, Erik wasn't one to judge.'I like to have firsts.Dont you?'Erik asked lightly, as he took a sip of his orange juice and his mind begun to spiral.He still felt like someone throtteled him out of his bed, and not to mention he wasn't looking forward to all the new assignments he'd get.Erik had praticully become the new lap rat for this school because the teachers are interested as to what he is.But, Erik didn't care as much.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 02-13-2011, 11:22 PM

"Not exactly..."She replied in a soft whisper. Her red orbs slowly lowered as her gaze rested on the cafeteria table. Why was this boy sitting with her? It sorta made her feel uneasy. However as of now this boy hadn't done anything to wrong her. It was only breakfast after all. She wouldn't be speaking with him after this. Looking back at the boy she realized she hadn't even gotten his name. " Pardon me for asking but what's your name? Mine is Estel."She asked with a polite tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 12:28 AM

Erik glanced at the girl for a moment, but ate abit of his food as he turned his gaze back towards the table where all of his friends sat.They noticed he was gone and was ready to throw a orange at him but he gave them that ill-beat-you-if-you-throw-it look.Although Erik was snapped from his thoughts as he turned his eyes back towards her.'Forgive me.My name is Erik.'He replied.Estel.Now that was a gorgeous name.It was very rare aswell.Thats when the bell rang for everyone to get to class.'If was nice speaking with you Estel.See you around.'He spoke contently as he dumped his tray and gave her a light wave and left out of the mess hall with his own friends heading off to class.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 02-14-2011, 12:49 AM

Estel also stood from the cafeteria table when she heard the bell ring. "Bye."She whispered in reply as she watched Erik dump his tray and walk over to his group of friends. Well that should be the last of him. Estel thought as she began her trip to her first class of the day.
-----Later After School------

"Come here little bunny" Estel whispered in a soft tone. School had ended about an hour ago. After school it seemed her thirst was beginning to get harder to control.She had said good-bye to her friends some time ago and snuck outside of the orphanage. As of now a small juicy looking rabbit was just a few feet away. It seemed that the damned rabbit wouldn't come near her....not even acknowledging her existence. Damn rabbit. Why couldn't I have inherited the ability to seduce. Although seducing a rabbit does sounds a little strange. Estel thought. With her eyes narrowed Estel was preparing to pounce. She had caught many animals with just the ability of her cat-like reflexes. Within a few seconds Estel pounced into the air,her fangs ready to dig into a juicy rabbit. To bad luck wasn't on her side today. As soon as Estel was up in the air the rabbit decided to frolic away. Instead of sinking her teeth into her furry meal her body collided...very hard... with a tree. Feeling pain shoot through her body Estel yelped before sliding back to the ground. "Owwwww."Estel whimpered as a few tears ran down her cheek.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 03:12 AM

So, he said goodbye to his friends and made plans to meet them back up in the dorm in abit.They were going to watch some movies.You know, guy stuff.Although as he glanced over at the rabbit - which was hopping away.He spoted..you wont believe this, Estel spraweled out against a tree.Trying not to laugh, he walked towards Estel as concern took over his features.'Are you okay?'He commented as he stared down at her and then back at the rabbit.Finally, thats when he begun to fit the pieces together.'Not to good at catching rabbits, are you?'His bright eyes were filled with humor as he turned from her and went towards the rabbit.It was hard at first, but after a moment he picked the rabbit up and then walked over towards Estel.'And what exactly do you plan to do with the little guy?'Erik remarked, his lips had done formed a chuckle as he knelt down beside her.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 02-14-2011, 03:39 AM

Hearing a familiar voice Estel quickly wiped away her tears. Looking up she was pretty surprised to see Erik standing in front of her. Quickly jumping up from her awkward position on the ground she straightened out her uniform. Having someone suddenly so close to her made her thirst suddenly spike. Estel immediately covered her mouth. She could feel her fangs grow against her tongue. She had to move away...she could always find another animal or just....take a small bite from the one the boy was holding. "I need it.....give me the rabbit"She whispered in a hoarse tone. Without immediate intake of blood Estel wouldn't be able to control herself and if the orphanage found it she would be in deep trouble.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-14-2011, 04:00 AM

Not giving it another thought, he gave Estel the rabbit and only sat down across from her.Waiting for the bite-down.Watching with curious eyes, he rested his chin on his knuckle as he watched her.'A vampire?'He asked lightly as his golden eyes stared at her.Surprisingly, for whatever he was, he didn't have bloodlust.He could sense it, but he didn't want it nor needed blood.Blinking a few times, he watched with emmense curiousity as to how this process worked.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 02-14-2011, 04:09 AM

Feeling the animal in her hands she didn't hesitate. Before she even bit down on the rabbits flesh she broke its neck. Estel didn't like the animal to have a slow death so she often did this before feeding. Finally Estel opened her mouth and let her fangs seep far into the animals flesh. As she felt the blood flow into her mouth her thirst began to cease. After Estel drank her fill she removed her fangs from the rabbit and set it down beside her. She wouldn't have had to kill the rabbit if she came here earlier in the day. She felt a little bad about doing it but it really wasn't her fault. Wiping the blood away from her lips with the back of her hand she finally realized that she wasn't actually alone. Looking over at Erik with her red orbs worry suddenly crossed her expression. "Hey Erik....please don't tell any of the adults at the orphanage. Wait...your not supposed to be out here either."She stated while standing from the ground. "Why are you out here anyway?"She asked with curiosity slightly in her expression.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-16-2011, 04:58 AM

Erik chuckeled and gave her a slight eye roll.'I wont tell anyone.Your secret is safe with me.'His golden eyes stared at her, clearly curious about the young vampire.First question, how the heck did she tair into that thing so fast like a frecking race car but, she cant catch the stupid thing?Eriks chuckeled remained plastered to his face as he spoke.'By the way, im aloud out here.I was just going to go head to the donut shop not to far from here.Would you like to come with me and ill just say I invited you?After all, you wouldn't be lying.'Erik offered as he stood up, his expression contained no emotion and he was pretty much mellowed out.Kinda like a stoned kid.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 02-16-2011, 05:41 AM

Estel didn't really understand this boy. His expressions changed so abruptly she didn't even have time to adjust. It made her slightly jealous that Erik could go into town as he pleases. Actually most of her friends were able to go into town even some other vampires she knew. The only reasons she wasn't aloud to was do to her such sensitivity about human blood. Here at the orphanage many weren't true humans and Estel could deal with only feeding one or twice a week. Although with humans on every street corner in the town she was actually scared. She didn't want to feel like a monster but really that's what she was. Lowering her head she shook it slowly. Quickly she covered up her saddened expression with a goofy smile. "I'm sorry....I shouldn't go into town. If you get caught then you could get in trouble. Thank again and....see ya around."Estel said. With her hands tightly formed into fists the whites of her knuckles were visible. Spinning around she took in a deep breath before starting towards the orphanage.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-03-2011, 10:31 PM

Erik was going at a huge debate in his head until he finally spoke up.'Just come.Ill take responsiblity for you going off of campus..Ill say I forced you.'He stated with a devilish grin.'Nothing will happen anyways, we'll go straight there and come straight back.'Erik then remarked in a calm tone as he ran a hand through his hair, golden eyes watching the vampire girl that just bit down into a rabit.It was pretty neat to be honest, and considering he wasn't one to judge because he had his own problems said what kind of person he was its self.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 04-09-2011, 05:42 PM

Estel looked up at the boy with astonishment. She didn't know he would be so determined to get her just to go into town with him. Letting a sigh of defeat pass through her lips she turned on her heels,letting a small smile plaster itself to her lips. "Well come on then. If your going to take all the blame then I guess there isn't anything left to lose."She stated as Estel grabbed the boys wrist. Pulling him out of the secluded forest Estel made sure to look around very carefully before proceeding into the town. Seeing so many people...human people at that made Estel freeze in her tracks. The mixture of sweet scents could drive any normal amateur vampire into a frenzy. It helped that she had fed before and that she was also only half vampire. Although it still didn't help that she was having a little difficulty to this sudden change. Looking back to Erik her gripped tightened on his wrist. "So where exactly is that donut shop you wanted to go to?"She asked

Darkest Hour

Old 04-15-2011, 02:30 AM

Erik blinked a few times leting this all sink in.She grabed his wrist, the heak?Sighing softly and puting a reassuring smile on his face he stared down at Estel.Slipping his hand into hers he simpley gave her a light tug and was able to easily push the crowd aside.It was a good thing he was tall.'Just stay close and ill get us there in one piece unless you decide to scamper off.'Erik stated simpley, his eyes relaxed as he caught sight of the donut shop.Now grinning like a fool he then stared down at Estel as the busy street just became more and more crowded.'Its right over there..hold on..ow!'He stated as someone just steped on his foot.People really needed to learn manners.Taking his mind off of that he just kept tuging her along until finally they made it in.'See, I told you we would make it here in one piece.'

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 06-11-2011, 04:25 AM

Estel's cheeks grew a soft crimson when she felt the boy take her hand in his. She never really had that much physical contact so it was kinda strange holding hands with another person. As she was led through the crowd the large knots in her stomach slowly began to fade. With Erik clearing the way many people barely even touched her much more then squish her. Silently she gave a thumbs up for all the tall people in the world and of course cursed her own parents for making her so short. When they reached the donut shop she was surprised to have the aromas of baking bread and sweets suddenly hit her. For once she actually wanted to enjoy eating human food. A wide smile covered her lips as Estel began to walk back and forth,looking over every type of donut before returning her gaze to Erik. 'Thanks for bringing me here...this place looks awesome!" She said with a joyful tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 06-16-2011, 06:58 PM

Erik chuckeled as he watched Estel look over the donuts.He simpley shook his head.'No problem.Its a good get away sometimes..so what kind of donut do you want?I usually get the chocolate covered ones or the glaze covered donuts.'Erik remarked nonchalantly.He wasn't one to be too picky when it came to donuts but it all really depended.A guys taste could only travel so far.Standing beside Estel, he waited for her response to see what he would be geting for her.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-19-2011, 11:45 PM

The smile on Estel's lips just wouldn't....no couldn't fade. Ever since a young child the one thing she absolutely adored more then blood was sweets,chocolate sweets especially. Looking at the doughnuts with her hungry red orbs Estel quickly pointed to the doughnuts labelled 'Chocolate Custard'. "This type of doughnut sounds quite delicious" Estel replied as her eyes settled on Erik "May I have this kind?" For the first time Estel was actually able to let herself go and quote on quote act like a kid in a candy shop...or doughnut shop.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-11-2011, 05:49 AM

Erik chuckeled at Estels curiousity.'Of course.'Erik responded as if it was nothing.Now knowing what Estel wanted, he walked towards the guy and order her donut a long with his.A nice wonderful, chocolately donut of goodness.As he paid for they're donuts and such he walked towards Estel and handed her, her donut with some napkins.'Your going to need those.'Erik commented, as he bit into his donut.He watched Estels reaction, and couldn't wait to see how she'd react to the awesomeness of the donuts.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 AM

"Thank you." Estel replied as she was given the doughnut,along with a few napkins. Only hesitant for a few seconds she quickly took a bite of the chocolatey pastry. Immediately her eyes widened as the unfamiliar,but amazing tastes flooding through her. Her bloody orbs melted with each bite and soon before you could even count to 20 the doughnut was gone. Wiping her fingers with the napkins Estel looked up to Erik with a bright smile on her lips. "That was amazing. Thank you so much for letting me try one." She said with a happy tone.