Catonia
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Catonia

Old 08-11-2011, 02:03 AM

When a human turns sixteen years of age they are appointed a Guardian Angel to take care of them and protect them from harm. This Guardian Angel does their best to guide their human towards the light and steer them away from the evil path that the demons who are also assigned to humans try to tempt them towards. This battle over a human's soul has gone on for eons with most humans being completely oblivious over this eternal struggle. However, a select few humans can see these celestial beings and have spiritual powers that could be used for either side. For those select humans, the battle over their souls is even more ferocious for if they decide to help one side over the other the balance could be tipped more towards Good or Evil.

Jacqueline O'Hara is one of those select humans, and today is her sixteenth birthday.

Last edited by Catonia; 08-11-2011 at 02:12 AM..

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2011, 02:12 AM

Name: Jacqueline Sarah O'Hara
Nickname: Jacky
Appearance: Jacky has chin length curls the color of wild honey and bright turquoise eyes. She has dyed chunks of her hair dark purple and has a small amethyst stud in the right side of her nose. Her ears have been pierced multiple times and are adorned most often with silver hoops and dangly amethyst earrings. Around her throat she wears a black choker with a small amethyst butterfly attached to it. She stands at an even 5'4", and with way her older brother turned out, she doesn't have much hope of getting taller. Her pale skin is the kind that Goths envy, and to her eternal displeasure, she sunburns if she even thinks about going outside without protection. Jacky loves to wear gothic lolita clothing to parties and special occasions, but for everyday wear she tends to favor ripped black skinny jeans and shirts advertising metal bands of days long past. She wears too much eyeliner and purple eye shadow, but otherwise goes makeup free.
Personality: Jacky is extremely loyal to her family and the few friends she has. She's not the type of girl to make friends easily on account of her desire to only have people she truly cares about around. Her appearance would lead one to believe that she is dark, brooding and woe-is-me, but that's hardly the case. Jacky loves to laugh and play jokes on her siblings. She spends incredible amounts of time making up stories to entertain her friends and when she grows up she wants to be a librarian and a writer.
History: Ever since Jacky was a young child she has been able to see magical creatures like pixies, sprites and gnomes. As she grew older that ability grew stronger until one day she realized that she could see Angels and Demons as well as the smaller creatures that had populated her early life. Because Jacqueline and her older siblings had this ability they were targeted by a rebel group of Demons who planned to kidnap the O'Haras and put them to use working for them. Jacky was thirteen at the time and didn't have an Angel of her own to protect her, but the Guardian Angels for her older brother Alexander, and her older sister Ophelia protected her too. There was a fierce struggle between the Angels and the rogue Demons, but in the end the Angels won. However, the fight took all their energy and they disappeared soon after. At that momet Jacqueline vowed that she would never let her Angel sacrifice their life for her's, no matter what the cost.
Other: Jacky spends quite a bit of her free time hanging around with the spirits of dead cats.

Name: Areli
Nickname: Ari
Appearance: Ari has ankle length platinum blond hair that he keeps tied in a loose braid and his bright green eyes have a slight upwards tilt at the outside corners. He's fairly tall at six foot even, but his lack of obvious muscle bulk makes people assume that he's weak and delicate when he's anything but. His skin looks slightly sunkissed. When he's disguised as a human he wears lowrider jeans and a light blue dress shirt open over a black tank top.
Personality: Ari has always been too sweet for his own good, often getting into trouble because of it. He tends to leap into situations without really thinking about them beforehand, but things seem to always turn out alright anyway. He smiles often, laughs easily and flirts with anything he thinks is cute. Ari is not above breaking a few rules if he believes that it will lead to a positive outcome. However, of late it seems as if Ari's entire personality has flipped. He becomes depressed quite easily and has started developing a bitter outlook towards life. Sometimes his old personality shines through bright and strong, and at other times his new hate filled personality is in control.
History: Ari was an Angel that specialized in being a guarding humans. He was well known around both Heaven and Hell for his pure and loyal heart. Every single human Ari had ever been appointed Guardianship over he had saved. He was well liked by his fellow Angels because he was both modest and willing to help out anyone with their problems.
Ari had a little sister named Isabella whom he truly adored beyond all else. He was so proud of her when she received her first job as a guardian angel and encouraged her to do her very best. While she was guarding her human she was badly injured and she hasn't woken up during the three years since. Ari feels like the only reason she was so badly hurt was because of his advice and he's blamed himself for her pain.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2011, 01:13 AM

Name: Dante
Appearance: Raven black hair that goes down to about his shoulders and hangs in his face. His eyes are pitch black while he is hiding his demonic side. Otherwise is blood red. He is pale like snow and his canine teeth are sharper than a humans. Dresses in a black t-shirt, black baggy pants, and combat boots. Height is 6 foot 6 inches.
Personality: He can be cold and cruel. But he will appear to be nice, if only to get what he wants. And he always gets what he wants. His bad boy personality gets most girls to notice and want to be with him. Which makes things both easier and harder for him. Depending on the situation.
History: A Demon who will do whatever it takes to achieve his goal. Whether it be murder or shoplifting. Its all the same to him. His current mission, to kidnap a member of the O'Hara family. Shouldn't be to hard. Kidnapping is always something he was good at. Wouldn't be the first time he's had to. And he always achieves his goal. And will kill anybody who tries to stop him.

Name: Alexia Cross
Nickname: Lexi
Appearance: Long black hair, normally pulled back into a ponytail with her bangs hanging in her face. Wears a large hoodies that normally belong to her brothers over her t-shirts and black tights under her skirts of different designs, normally black or plaid. She wears both tennis shoes and boots that reach to her knees. Height 5'2"
Personality: She's extremely shy, but does open up to her friends. And although she's quiet, she will stand up for her friends and family. Though her family doesn't normally need it.
History: Her mother died when she was two years old. Since then, her father raised her and her five older brothers by himself. Though all the boys pitched in while treating her like a princess. Which she didn't mind at first, but it started getting annoying as she got older, so she started spending more time with her friends.

{{Sorry if this isn't very good.}}

Last edited by Neko Ninja; 08-16-2011 at 01:57 AM..

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2011, 01:43 AM

((No, it's fine. ^^ Though, weren't you going to play Jacky's best friend as well? It's fine if you don't want to anymore, I'm just wondering. ^^
By the way, sorry if my post is long. ^^; My introductory posts are the longest. >w<; ))

Jacqueline was awoken out of a deep sleep by the overly loud blaring of her alarm clock. The teen rolled over onto her side to glare blearily at the damned thing, one hand automatically reaching over to slap down the snooze button. It took a few moments for the flashing lights on the clock to sink into her sleep befuddled brain, but as soon as they did Jacqueline sat up with a gasp, a silly grin stealing over her face. Today's my birthday! she thought, wriggling a little with excitement. If the "secretive" way her parents had been keeping her out of the garage for the last few weeks were any indication, then she was going to have shiny new wheels! Jacqueline squeed to herself and then got up out of bed to get ready for the day. Today is going to be so awesome! she thought as she made her way towards the bathroom. It was a Saturday, which meant that she didn't have to go to school, and all her friends could be at the party this afternoon. Lex and Ophelia had promised to come, and Jacky hadn't seen her older siblings since Christmas! She was going to get some really awesome presents and a quick glance out the window showed her a bright and sunny march morning, which was rare for her birthday. Usually it threatened to rain, and sometimes it evened snowed! But best of all... Jacqueline was going to meet her very own Guardian Angel today!

Ari sighed as he shoved his hands into his pants pockets and leaned back against the concrete apartment building. He cast his green eyed gaze towards the heavens, an inscrutable look on his face. "I don't know if I can do this," he admitted in a low voiced whisper, another sigh escaping his lips. Ari had just spent the last hour trying to convince himself that it would be just another job, just another human and that he would do just fine, but... He wasn't convinced in the least. This girl... Jacqueline, was related to the human Isabella had been guarding when she'd been hurt, and Ari wasn't sure how he was going to react when he saw his new charge. Which was why he was loitering five blocks away from her house. He groaned and rubbed at his face with one hand, pushing the loose strands of his platinum blonde hair out of his face.

Last edited by Catonia; 08-16-2011 at 01:45 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2011, 01:59 AM

{{Yeah. I am. Made her profile as well.
Its fine. Though I'm sorry if mine isn't as long as yours. I will do my best though.}}

Lexi groaned as her alarm went off. She didn't want to get up! It was to early! But she could smell breakfast cooking, so she reluctantly rolled out of bed and went downstairs where her father was serving pancakes to her brothers. She took her seat and ate quickly before running upstairs and jumping in the shower. She dressed quickly and grabbed the bag that had Jacqueline's present in it. She really hoped that her friend liked the present. If not, then she'd try harder next time. She really wanted for it to be something Jacky would like. With that in mind, she pulled on her boots and took off out the door.

Dante had a smirk on his face as he walked down the streets. Time for a new job. Should be a simple kidnapping. Though the target was Jacqueline O'Hara. Shouldn't be to hard though. Those guardian angels weren't ever to much trouble. Not for him anyway. He knew just how to handle them. Besides, they were easy to avoid when needed. Yep, this should be easy.

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2011, 03:39 AM

((That's quite alright with me. =3))

Jacqueline shimmied into her pale blue skinny jeans before grabbing her black and red ACDC tank top and pulling it on over her head. The girl snatched up her black choker and quickly fastened it. Today was a special day, which normally meant that she would be putting on something much more frilly and gothic, but the party didn't start until 2:00pm, and it was only a little after nine now and Jacqueline didn't want to ruin her outfit. She flopped back onto her bed before pulling on her socks.

Jacky grabbed her shoulderbag and stuffed her writing notebook in it before she headed downstairs where her breakfast awaited her.

After finished her breakfast, Jacueline said goodbye to her parents and rushed out the door, racing to the nearest bustop. She and Lexi had made plans to meet up and hang out downtown until it was time for the party to start and she didn't want to miss her bus.

Ari sighed once again, then stood up straight and started making his way towards his charge's house. He was in no way excited about the years ahead of him as the girl's Guardian Angel, but he would do his best to save her soul, for Bella's sake, if not for the girl's.

The blonde angel turned a corner and then automatically took a step back as he came face to face with his charge. The girl glanced curiously at him, before running around him. Ari turned to watch her run towards the bustop two blocks away, a small frown tugging at his lips.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2011, 04:13 AM

Lexi arrived at her destination and leaned against a wall, out of breath from running. She knew that she could have easily gotten a ride or have caught the bus. But that would have been the easy way of doing things. And that's no fun at all. And she really didn't want to be a bother for anybody.

She opened the bag and looked at the gift she had gotten. She had gotten Jacqueline a new silver watch and a black choker. Luckily they didn't cost to much, considering the quality of the objects. But, only the best for her friends.

Dante saw the target up ahead and his smirk grew. He could tell that she was heading to a bus stop and went after her. All he had to do was follow her until she was alone then she would be his. Seriously, these people made it to easy sometimes. And with no angel in sight. At least, none that he could see. He never could tell when they were in they're human disguise. Unless he actually looked out for them. Which, to him, was just a waste of time.

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2011, 10:36 PM

Jacqueline reached the bus stop and caught the pole with one hand, spinning about it with a small giggle. Once she'd stopped spinning she glanced back at the man she had just passed. There was something otherwordly about him, but she couldn't tell just what it was. I hate it when they mask their presence. she thought. It's no fun for me! She sighed, and slouched against the pole, glancing up and down the street. Her gaze was caught by a man coming from the opposite direction from the blonde she'd just passed. Dayum he's tall! And hot! her mind added as she glanced up and down his form. Jacky couldn't help but grin as she turned her attention back to the street, and the approaching bus. If this one of the stories she was writing, those two men would turn out to be her angel and demon, and they'd both try and claim her right here and now. She laughed as she fished around for her wallet and subsequently money for the bus. There was no way that was going to happen here, where too many people could witness the fight! They'd probably wait until she was alone. Amused by her imaginings, Jacqueline stepped onto the bus and headed towards the very back. She plopped herself down on the bench seat and then propped her feet up against the seat in front of her. The blonde took out her cellphone and sent off a quick text to Lexi. 'On the bus now, and I just passed 2 really hot guys!!'

Ari's frown deepened as he noticed the demon heading towards Jacqueline. He'd always been able to spot demons, no matter what disguises they wore, which was one of the reason he'd always been such a successful Guardian Angel. He leaned against the apartment building behind him, crossing his arms over his chest as he studied the demon. Ari's old self would have attacked the demon here and now, with no thought towards where they were, but now... Now he'd be content to to watch and see what the other would do, only stepping in if he was needed. Ari was confident that his human disguise would be enough to hide what he really was from almost any demon, and if not well... A small grin played over his face. A fight would probably do me some good.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2011, 10:49 PM

Lexi pulled out her phone when it signaled that she had an incoming text. Looking at it, a smile formed on her face. 'You passed them but didn't stop to talk?' she sent back. If it had been her, sure she might not have spoken to them. But she would have at least attempted to talk to them. She was always a bit nervous when meeting boys. Which was hy she's never had any serious relationship. That, and her father. She figured it would happen someday though.

Dante watched Jacqueline get on the bus before following her on. He luckily had some money on him. Just for these sort of situations. He followed the girl and stopped in front of her. "Can I have this seat?" he asked, indicating the seat next to her. First thing on his list of things to do today was to build her trust. That makes his job so much easier. Plus, its fun getting the chance to get close.

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2011, 06:15 PM

((Sorry for the delay! D: The deadline for a contest I'm participating in was yesterday, so I was really busy working on my entry for that.))

Almost as soon as she had sent the text, Jacky recieved a reply. Grinning she opened it and texted back; 'I could see the bus! No time to talk. D:' Just as she had sent off the text she heard a voice speaking to her and so looked up, and up, and up into the face she had seen only moments before. "Are you part giant or something?" she heard herself ask in a tone of wonderment, then she realized what she had just said and blushed. "Sorry! My mom says I have no verbal filter. Whatever I think comes right out. It's like verbal vomit!" Realizing that she had started to babble, Jacqueline grabbed her bag and moved it to the floor. "Sure, you can sit wherever you like, big guy." Though, she had to wonder why he'd want to sit next to her when the bus was practically empty. Besides the two of them, there were only three other people on the bus, one of which Jacqueline was almost positive was some form of cave troll. Which might explain why this totally hot guy was wanting to sit way back here with her. Cave trolls smelled really bad to those who were sensitive to it.

Watching the demon follow Jacqueline onto the bus made Ari almost certain that he had been assigned to woo the girl to the dark side. The blonde narrowed his eyes as he turned and walked in the opposite direction. He turned down an alley, and after a quick glace to ascertain that no one was around, let go of his human form. He spread his bright white wings with a faint sigh of relief. Being in his human form always felt like being in too tight clothes, restrictive. He spread his wings wide and launched himself into the air. Flying had always been a joy to him, and even now with his sorrow over Isabella, Ari was able to enjoy the simple pleasure of soaring through the air. He'd be able to watch over his charge from here, and no pesky humans would interfere. Though... The demon might notice, if he was exceptionally good at detecting angelic energy. Ari was rather proficient at cloaking his presence, but he was by no means the best.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2011, 06:33 PM

{{Its alright. I understand. I hope you win the contest.}}

Lexi read the text and her smile growing. 'If you want to talk to them, go ahead. I'll find something to do while I wait.' she sent back. She wanted to go check in the bookstore at some point this week anyway. Needed to check if the next book in one of her favorite series were in yet. She could do that while she waited for Jacqueline.

Dante couldn't help but laugh quietly when the girl asked if he was part giant. Nope, he wasn't. But it wasn't like he could just come out and say what he was. Then it would be impossible to get her to come with him. When the seat was cleared, he took it and turned his head to look at her. "So, where are you heading on this fine day?" he asked, a bit curious.